Old 03-18-2024, 06:46 AM   #751
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Yay, we have the third player!

A game for three:
1. create a whatsapp group if you don't have already one
2. taking turns, one of you instruct the other ones to take a risky and/or naughty selfie (lots of possibilities here..., but maybe you'd better go slow at first, and see how Silvy accomodates):
- the first one to comply and post in the group gets +1 and is the next one to decide a pic
- the second one gets 0
- if somebody chickens out and doesn't take the pic gets -1
3. keep track of points: at the end of the afternoon, the winner gets to decide a forfeit for the losers to be performed at this night's party
How about re-running this game.
But with a twist. If you've got the ex-intern's WhatsApp, message him and have him instruct the three of you what selfies to take.
As well as the points for being first etc, have a bonus point to any picture that gets a thumbs up, smiley, heart etc emoji. And 2 bonus points if he comments the photo (don't tell him about the bonus points).
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 03-18-2024, 06:58 AM   #752
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
How about re-running this game.
But with a twist. If you've got the ex-intern's WhatsApp, message him and have him instruct the three of you what selfies to take.
As well as the points for being first etc, have a bonus point to any picture that gets a thumbs up, smiley, heart etc emoji. And 2 bonus points if he comments the photo (don't tell him about the bonus points).
This may be a nice idea I hope we do not get too much in trouble when talking with boss Sab is going to talk with him at 4 Silvy at 4.30 and I at 5pm

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 07:01 AM   #753
r0ver
getDare Addict

How about removing the panties and thong before meeting the boss?
Old 03-18-2024, 07:15 AM   #754
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How about removing the panties and thong before meeting the boss?
mm.... this can be interesting ... no more panties or thongs on me, Sab and Silvy.. put all of them in a drawer...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 08:06 AM   #755
r0ver
getDare Addict

Hmm.
Whilst Sab is in with the boss, how about hiding her underwear somewhere.
Then Sab can hide Silvys underwear whilst Silvy is with the boss.
Finally whilst you are in there, silvy hides your underwear.
Then later you each have to find your underwear and the slowest isn't allowed to wear any underwear at work for the rest of the week.
Old 03-18-2024, 08:09 AM   #756
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hmm.
Whilst Sab is in with the boss, how about hiding her underwear somewhere.
Then Sab can hide Silvys underwear whilst Silvy is with the boss.
Finally whilst you are in there, silvy hides your underwear.
Then later you each have to find your underwear and the slowest isn't allowed to wear any underwear at work for the rest of the week.
I like this one too...and found a perfect place for her underwear ... I do not think she will find it again..
in the while intern did not answered so far.. it is his first day and maybe he is busy there... I can understand and maybe he does not want to be spotted with his phone in his hands in his first day...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 08:57 AM   #757
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I can understand and maybe he does not want to be spotted with his phone in his hands in his first day...
And maybe not just the phone
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:13 AM   #758
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Silvy is back.. and her underwear hidden.. going at boss now, without bra or thong and I know I will probably never see them again
good for me no more task were given for me before going at boss office

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-18-2024, 10:22 AM   #759
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

So I am back from boss office, he told me, as well as the others, we will be missing the intern help and he is worried about our backlog due to machines being a mess..
so he told me Silvy will use mine and Sab lab for her tests and she will be based in my lab this week, since the machines in my lab were fixed last week, and if needed Sab will help me/us as well.
He already told Silvy and Sab the same.
He told us as well he already talked to security and janitors so they know we will be working late in this week.
He told me another interesting thing, he appreciates the effort I and Silvy are doing and he told us there will be a conference next week in another town and he would like for us to attend the conference with him, we will be required to prepare a short presentation to be discussed in one session but for the rest of the time we are free to follow the sessions we are interested in or to do something else...
we will leave on tuesday and be out till friday, we are going to stay at an hotel from tuesday to friday (of course everything is on the company...)
I think this will turn into something interesting for all of you

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-19-2024, 05:50 AM   #760
r0ver
getDare Addict

How sheer are your new scrubs? How about when you go for coffee you leave your lab coats off?

Also a couple of ideas for in the lab on days you get a chance to play.

Each write a time on a piece of paper.
Turn them over and mix them up so you don't know which is which. You each then pick a piece of paper. The time you each get is when you will strip everything except your lab coat off and lock them away.

Hiding game redux:
Each write down a number on a piece of paper. Mix them so you can't tell which is which.
Each pick one. The number you get is the *maximum* number of items you will take home the *next* evening.
Then each write your name on that many seperate scraps of paper (you can just put the first letters of your name. So you write E, Sab writes Sa and Silvy Si)
You give your bits of paper to Silvy, she gives hers to Sab and Sab gives hers to you.
You then have until the next afternoon to hide them. Once hidden you have to all go and search for them. The number of pieces you find with your name on is what you get to take home.
Old 03-19-2024, 06:26 AM   #761
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update.. well yesterday none of us found the underwear..so we are not wearing any, the 3 of us, for the whole week under the scrubs and still wearing the new scrubs..
about the lab organization I already told you yesterday.. intern is still busy with the new workplace so .. no messages from him so far..
About next week conference only Silvy and me will go, boss as well, the conference is not on Sab test subjects so she will attend another one I believe.
Our company already booked the rooms and gave us details, 3 rooms have been booked in an hotel somewhat out of the town center not in the country but.. there is a park all around it.
the 3 rooms are with balcony are next to each other at the second floor, so the 3 balconies are next to each other, as well, as usual from pictures its seems there is a somewhat blurred glass to hide the view between each balcony, but we still do not know who will be in each room..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM   #762
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How sheer are your new scrubs? How about when you go for coffee you leave your lab coats off?

Also a couple of ideas for in the lab on days you get a chance to play.

Each write a time on a piece of paper.
Turn them over and mix them up so you don't know which is which. You each then pick a piece of paper. The time you each get is when you will strip everything except your lab coat off and lock them away.

Hiding game redux:
Each write down a number on a piece of paper. Mix them so you can't tell which is which.
Each pick one. The number you get is the *maximum* number of items you will take home the *next* evening.
Then each write your name on that many seperate scraps of paper (you can just put the first letters of your name. So you write E, Sab writes Sa and Silvy Si)
You give your bits of paper to Silvy, she gives hers to Sab and Sab gives hers to you.
You then have until the next afternoon to hide them. Once hidden you have to all go and search for them. The number of pieces you find with your name on is what you get to take home.
Scurbs are quite sheer, not see trough but.. mostly for the scrub pants when the fabric is stretched on our ass.. well you can tell what kind of panties and which color we are wearing
Will go get the coffe without lab coat and I like the other 2 ideas.. will do both, now preparing the papers for both and later, after coffee, will do the first
without intern things are a little bit boring

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-19-2024, 06:40 AM   #763
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Scurbs are quite sheer, not see trough but.. mostly for the scrub pants when the fabric is stretched on our ass.. well you can tell what kind of panties and which color we are wearing
D
So if, for example, you were to bend over to retrieve something with your ass pointing towards a male colleague would he be able to tell you aren't wearing any underwear?
Old 03-19-2024, 06:50 AM   #764
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Will go get the coffe without lab coat and I like the other 2 ideas.. will do both, now preparing the papers for both and later, after coffee, will do the first
without intern things are a little bit boring
Here's an idea then, based on the games you already had with the intern, but whithout him.
The goal of the game is to make the most points, let's say 100, or closest to.
Each part of the body earn x points (I'll let you decide the amount, it depends on how long you want the game to last)
So you girls will chase each other in the lab and:
you touch one's ass with clothes: 1 pt
you touch one's ass skin : 2 points
you touch one's boobs with clothes: 3 points
you touch one's boobs skin: 4 points
you touch one's pussy with clothes: 5 points
you touch one's pussy directly: 6 points
you finger one's pussy: 10 points
you finger one's ass at least a knuckle (not sure anyone will try that): 20 points.

It has to be "surprising". Catch someone when she doesn't expect it.
You can't escape once someone catches you. You must let them do and can't squirm away.
Depending where it happens, the points are doubled, like in the cafeteria or tripled, like in the boss office when he's there.
There can be a bonus if, for instance, there's ppl around. 1 ppl = 1 more point. The boss, 15 more points.

That should keep you busy for a week or 2 no?

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 07:17 AM   #765
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So if, for example, you were to bend over to retrieve something with your ass pointing towards a male colleague would he be able to tell you aren't wearing any underwear?
yes.. definitely he will have a clear view of the ...missing panties (if this makes sense but I think you got the idea

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk