Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-12-2017, 05:31 PM   #91
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 10

Hey everybody! I would like to start by thanking Buttaholic and scouseslut for your kind comments.

If anybody else wants to be in the story, feel free to shoot me a message with details about the character you want. I have a growing list already, but one a wide variety to choose from.

If you have any suggestions for the story, feel free to comment or message me them.

Now, here is part 10 of Lexie's First Game!
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Ten: The Bedroom Fun

Vanessa dragged Lexie into her bedroom and shoved her onto the bed. She locked the door and looked back at Lexie just lying there.

“Damn Vanessa, what’s gotten into you? I thought you were tired,” Lexie laughed at Vanessa.

“I want to cum one more time, and I want you to make me do it,” Vanessa told her. “I want you to eat me out until I cum, and if it’s good enough I just might do the same to you,” Vanessa winked at her and got onto the bed.

Realizing she didn’t really have a choice, Lexie maneuvered herself between Vanessa’s legs. “Hmmm…I think I can make you cum, but do you deserve it?” Lexie smirked, blowing on Vanessa’s swollen clit.

Vanessa whimpered. “I own that mouth of yours,” Vanessa reminded her, as she just wanted to cum once more.

“That you do,” Lexie agreed before inserting her tongue into Vanessa’s pussy. Vanessa moaned in pleasure. Lexie moved her tongue around and around, circling Vanessa’s clit, wanting her to cum.

“Use a finger,” Vanessa moaned, getting close to orgasm.

Lexie did as she was told and put in one finger and then two, and started to play with Vanessa’s nipples with her other hand. Lexie continued this for 30 more seconds before sucking hard on Vanessa’s clit, causing Vanessa to scream.

“Oh Lexie!” Vanessa shouted as she orgasmed again that night. Lexie kept up the tonguing, slurping up all of Vanessa’s cum. She smiled to herself as she laid back down on the bed.

“Damn Lexie. I think you deserve an orgasm of your own. Hmm, I want to fuck you,” Vanessa told her.

“You could go grab one of the dildos,” Lexie suggested.

“Wait! I have a better idea,” Vanessa said, jumping out of bed and running downstairs. She came back holding a dildo with a strap on it. “I brought this with me earlier, hoping to use it in the game, and I forgot about it! Now I’m gonna use this on you,” Vanessa told her, strapping the dildo on her.

Lexie eyes widened a little as she saw how big it was. It was bigger than all three of the guys. “I hope this doesn’t hurt…”

“Oh shit, I forgot. You’re a virgin. You okay with this?” Vanessa asked, worried.

“Yeah…yeah I am. I don’t really care about my virginity. It’s not that big of a deal. I have wanted to have sex with you,” Lexie blushed.

“I will be happy to take your virginity off your hands,” Vanessa told her gently. She got on top of Lexie and gave her a kiss, while getting Lexie nice and wet. Vanessa slowly inserted the dildo into Lexie, who gasped and moaned at the feeling of something that big inside of her. Vanessa continued inserting it until she was all the way in, and then slowly started to pull it out. She kept this up slowly until Lexie started moaning for her to go faster. She picked up her speed and started to fuck Lexie. Lexie moaned loudly and leaned up to kiss Vanessa hard. Vanessa kissed her back, and fucked her even harder, which got a scream out from Lexie.

“Ahh, shit, Vanessa, I’m gonna cum!” Lexie yelled, not caring if everyone else could hear her. Lexie whimpered as she had her orgasm and shuddered as Vanessa kept fucking her. After another minute, Vanessa collapsed on top of Lexie, exhaustion taking over, and fell asleep, the dildo still inside of Lexie. Lexie tried to move Vanessa but was too tired and fell asleep too.
---
Jaxon pushed Zeke into their bedroom and onto the bed. He wasted no time bending Zeke over, wetting his dick, and pushing his dick into Zeke’s ass. “I hope you don’t mind, I’ve come to like fucking your cute little ass,” Jaxon told him between thrusts. Zeke gave him a moan and started to grab his dick. “Nope, you don’t get to cum right now, this is for me,” Jaxon was showing his dominate side to Zeke. He had begun to realize that he was dominate to guys and submissive to girls. Jaxon grabbed Zeke’s arms to stop him from stroking himself and thrusted even harder into his ass and orgasmed again. Jaxon moaned loudly and collapsed on top of Zeke, still in his ass. Eventually, Jaxon pulled out and flopped onto the bed. “You like that?”

Zeke blushed. “I loved that. I thought fucking myself was good. Getting fucked by somebody else is even better. Can I cum now?”

“Hmm…what do I get out of it?” Jaxon asked him.

“Uhmm…..what do you want?” Zeke asked, hesitant.

“How about I get control of that little ass of yours? I get to fuck it whenever I want to, and you can’t put anything into it unless I say so,” Jaxon demanded.

Zeke didn’t hesitate. “Sounds good to me,” and started to stroke himself. Jaxon flipped Zeke over onto his side and inserted a finger into his ass and slowly began to move it in and out. He kept this up until Zeke moaned and had an intense orgasm. He wiped his cum onto his leg and caught his breath. “What now?”

“I think it’s time for bed,” Jaxon told him, yawning, which Zeke agreed to. They got under the blankets and soon drifted off to sleep.
---
Max and Evelyn fell onto the bed, turning their kiss into a heavy make out session. They kept this up for a few minutes before Evelyn stopped. “I think it’s time you get punished,” Evelyn smirked down at him.

“Well if I get punished you need to get punished too,” Max told her, insistent.

“Rock paper scissors. Best out of three. Winner doesn’t get punished,” Evelyn propositioned.

“You’re on,” Max challenged. They played the first round of the game. Max chose rock, and Evelyn chose scissors. The second round they both played scissors. The third-round Max chose scissors and Evelyn chose paper. “Looks like I get to punish you,” Max smirked.

“Fuck, okay. A deal is a deal. Bring it on,” Evelyn told him.

“Bend over my lap. You deserve a spanking. I want you to keep count after each spank. If you mess up then I restart,” Max ordered her, turning on his dominate side.

“Yes sir,” Evelyn did as she was told, accepting her punishment. Max started to spank her, as hard as he could. Evelyn was in shock and didn’t count the first few.

“Looks like I get to restart,” Max smirked. He rubbed her ass and then started to spank her again.

“One…two…three…four…” Evelyn started to count. She had tears in her eyes now, but refused to cry. She did deserve this. After all she did lie during the game. “Fiveteen…sixteen…seventeen…eighteen…” Evelyn whimpered. It was really starting to hurt her. “26…27…28…” Evelyn whimpered as tears started to roll down her face. “35…36…37…please can I be done?” Evelyn begged.

“Beg me. But don’t forget to count,” Max told her.

“Please…44…45…please stop…46…47…I can’t take it…48…49…I won’t lie again!” Evelyn cried out. “50…” Evelyn cried, and Max stopped spanking her. He gently rubbed her bright red ass, soothing her.

“You did good. You get a little bit of pleasure, but not a lot. I want you to lay on the bed, but you are not allowed to cum. If you do, I will spank you again and it will be doubled,” Max warned her. He was taking this punishment seriously.

“Yes…sir…” Evelyn sighed, but she was loving this. She got up to lay on the bed.

“Good girl,” Max told her, getting between her legs. He slowly began to eat her out, teasing her. He kept up a slow torture of teasing her clit before he suddenly stopped. Evelyn whimpered. “Get on your hands and knees in front of me,” Max ordered her. She did as she was told and Max suddenly pushed his dick inside of her. Evelyn moaned out loud and prayed that she wouldn’t orgasm. Max fucked her as hard as he could, stopping when he could feel Evelyn getting close, keeping her on edge. He repeated this torture over and over again, until Evelyn was about to break. Max stopped, pulled out, and sat on the edge of the bed. “Come over here and kneel in front of me you little slut,”

“Yes sir,” Evelyn got up with shakey legs. She was surprised at the name he called her, but knew it was just for the punishment. She kneeled in front of him.

“I want you to put your hands on your head and close your eyes until I say otherwise,” Max ordered her. He was really taking this punishment seriously. She did that and he started to finish himself off. “Open your mouth,” he said and when she did he shot his load over Evelyn’s face, getting some in her mouth but the rest covering her. “Good girl. Your punishment is over,” Max told her, wiping the cum off of her and onto the edge of the blanket. He helped her onto the bed and laid her down; they were both exhausted and drifted off to sleep.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 07-12-2017, 08:39 PM   #92
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update. I loved how you worked all 3 roomies into the one update and gotta say there were some well earned orgasms in this update. Looking forward to the next update.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:53 PM   #93
thatonebandkid

Great update! Just keeps getting better and better.
thatonebandkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:34 AM   #94
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

My sure what made my wetter, Evelyn being punished or Lexie's section! Either way, I can't wait for the next section!

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:48 AM   #95
Aiedails

I've read all of them in one sitting, they were great! I love the game and the characters. I'm so annoyed right now because I'm so horny but I'm in denial until the 21th so I can't do anything about it...

I look forward until the next part!

Current dom/sub meter:
92% sub (though I will deny it if asked)

My PM dares!
Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, bondage, verbal teasing, sensory deprivation, hidden public
Limits: Pee, public, messy, pictures, permanent, degradation
Aiedails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:20 AM   #96
Forestslut

Amazing story can't wait for the next installment

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:03 PM   #97
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Awesome update. I loved how you worked all 3 roomies into the one update and gotta say there were some well earned orgasms in this update. Looking forward to the next update.
I figured having one update with all three will keep the story moving. Next part coming soon!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 07-14-2017, 05:04 PM   #98
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonebandkid View Post
Great update! Just keeps getting better and better.
I'm glad you like it!

Old 07-14-2017, 05:06 PM   #99
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
My sure what made my wetter, Evelyn being punished or Lexie's section! Either way, I can't wait for the next section!

XxX
I'm glad you like it! Next section should be just as good!

Old 07-14-2017, 05:06 PM   #100
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiedails View Post
I've read all of them in one sitting, they were great! I love the game and the characters. I'm so annoyed right now because I'm so horny but I'm in denial until the 21th so I can't do anything about it...

I look forward until the next part!
I'm glad you like it! Next part should be just as good.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:08 PM   #101
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestslut View Post
Amazing story can't wait for the next installment
Glad you like it!

Old 07-15-2017, 03:00 PM   #102
MangaBanga

Very nice story, allready looking forward to the next parts

Likes: bondage, nipple torture, clothespins, CBT, body writing, pain, cum play, JOI, light spanking
Dislikes: anal, writing lines
Limits: scat, piss, family, friends, public, pics with face

Kik: MangaBanga

BDSM test results
Human Sex Map
PM Dares
MangaBanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #103
tomtom5222

Loving the story so far. Keep it up
tomtom5222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:55 PM   #104
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaBanga View Post
Very nice story, allready looking forward to the next parts
Awesome, glad you like it! Next part coming tomorrow. Facts and Stats coming later today.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:56 PM   #105
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom5222 View Post
Loving the story so far. Keep it up
Thank you! Glad you like it

Advertisements
Kink Talk