Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-25-2012, 02:10 AM   #1
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave
Question A question for all

Ok this question I am curious about just give honest answer or answers.

What would you do if you saw a male, wearing a female gymnastics leotard and a short shirt that up to chest walking down the street?

What would you do if you saw same scenario but in the woods?

Answer as you wish using either real life or imaginary or both. More then one answer be ok as well
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

What would you do if you saw a male, wearing a female gymnastics leotard and a short shirt that up to chest walking down the street?
I would find it a bit odd and maybe walk on the other side of the street if you looked a bit creepy, but nothing else

Same as above, although I would probably be a bit paranoid because of the secluded setting.

Since I am aware of people on sites like this, and that a lot of people have weird turn ons I would find it amusing but nothing more. But like I said, I might be a bit concerned for myself because whilst most people are harmless, there are also dangerous people out there and seeing someone not dressed in a way that is "socially acceptable" will always trigger that bit of the subconscious that says this person might be dangerous

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:59 AM   #3
ilostthegame
getDare Sweetheart

What one wears or doesn't wear does not make a difference to me. Whereas I may find it slightly peculiar, I would not be fearful in either situation, nor be turned away from the individual. To he honest, I would be pleased to see such a bold statement of individuality and willing to be friends with such a person until they prove their personality unworthy of friendship, if they ever do. Who a person is is not decided by their clothing or lack thereof, but rather by how they act and how they treat their fellow brothers and sisters on Earth. I would treat them the same way I would a normally clothed person, a naked person, a person dressed as a pirate, or any other person.
ilostthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:36 AM   #4
SilverScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostthegame View Post
What one wears or doesn't wear does not make a difference to me. Whereas I may find it slightly peculiar, I would not be fearful in either situation, nor be turned away from the individual. To he honest, I would be pleased to see such a bold statement of individuality and willing to be friends with such a person until they prove their personality unworthy of friendship, if they ever do. Who a person is is not decided by their clothing or lack thereof, but rather by how they act and how they treat their fellow brothers and sisters on Earth. I would treat them the same way I would a normally clothed person, a naked person, a person dressed as a pirate, or any other person.
I cannot believe this! This sounds very cool, but I doubt that there is any person living on Earth who doesn't have any prejudices at all. Most people don't have time to get to know EVERYBODY, and judge them by that, so we judge by what we see.
(Oh and I lost the game because of you >.<)

To the question: I agree with anonimousbob, I'd find it odd, and I wouldn't want to contact him any way. I know some people are dressed like this because of a dare, or something, but just a few, most of them (I think about 90%) are simply not 100% sane...
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverScar View Post
I cannot believe this! This sounds very cool, but I doubt that there is any person living on Earth who doesn't have any prejudices at all. Most people don't have time to get to know EVERYBODY, and judge them by that, so we judge by what we see.
(Oh and I lost the game because of you >.<)

To the question: I agree with anonimousbob, I'd find it odd, and I wouldn't want to contact him any way. I know some people are dressed like this because of a dare, or something, but just a few, most of them (I think about 90%) are simply not 100% sane...
I, for one, will admit it - i have prejudices - and then i override them before they become opinion. I'm a Taoist - whether you're dressed in diapers and a bonnet, or wearing an outfit designed to startle Pennywise the Clown by sheer Gothyness - i accept.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, their own dress style, their own everything - including myself. That means i keep an open mind - and i don't let what little prejudice i have rule my decisions or opinions.

If i see a person dressed thus on the street, depending on my mood, i'm just as likely to ignore the person as to give them a high five for their derring-do. Most likely though, i'll simply do what i always do to everybody i pass - If eyecontact is made, i not slightly, smile vaguely, and continue on my way.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:52 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nice

I would probably roll over with laughter ,I mean honestly you cant take a person like that seriously .

Probably the same thing as the first ,it would just be strangely odd .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:40 AM   #7
florida87x

I live in NYC. I wouldn't think it was that weird an outfit.

And if I saw it in the woods, I would wonder how the hell I got in the woods.
florida87x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
kinamar

I would pry do a double take, think to myself thats an interesting outfit for a guy in public. I wouldn't talk to him or avoid him as I don't go around starting up random conversations with people as I am quite shy in person with people I don't know. In the end I would be happy for them as they are obvious quite comfortable and feel no need to hide who they are from the world.

I may also try to snap a pic to show my friend hehe :P

Likes: Masturbation control and/or instructions, denial, underwear control, cross-dressing, hidden public cross-dressing

Dislikes: anal, spanking, bondage.

Limits: illegal, pee, scat, poop, cum eating, public,family, friends, diapers, messy, cam, pics
kinamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
SubBabyDoll

Crown

Be a bit surprised and stare but try not to. Try to get away and ignore the scenario

Get away as fast as possible in case the person is a freak and not just someone experimenting.

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!

Last edited by SubBabyDoll; 07-05-2012 at 01:36 PM.
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
samantha69

To be honest, I would really have a tough time not laughing out loud. Yes, I have read some of the other replies that mention how we should not judge by what someone is wearing, etc. However, I am sorry, but anyone wearing such a ridiculous costume must be aware of how weird it looks (even if they are just doing it as a dare).

As someone else mentioned, that would be a bit more worrisome.... If I were alone I would attempt to avoid getting too close to them. If others were with me I would simply ignore him.

Answer as you wish using either real life or imaginary or both. More then one answer be ok as well
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #11
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I don't know why everyone is being so uptight about it. If he want to wear that, then by all means let him wear it. Why would you even care?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk