Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-27-2023, 05:00 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Default Sleeping tasks

I never experimented much with tasks that can be done while sleeping. I did :

- sleep with body writing on me
- chemical play once as a punishment
- tried to sleep in a thong once but took it off in the middle of my sleep (they really annoy me)

So what are things you guys have tried or made someone else do for sleep time ? Or you can also share ideas you have but didn't experiment with.

Bondage is not something I want to try while asleep, and hypnosis is a limit for me, as I expect those to be common. But I like to think threads are for everyone to read so don't let that stop you sharing yours.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:05 AM   #2
subboy01

Sleeping tied up of course. The harsher the punishment the tighter the ropes.
subboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:20 AM   #3
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Once, I let all members of this site wake me up to put me on my knees on the corner for 5 minutes each times. I let my phone on the max high volume and put a noisy alarm for the notifications. Each time I finished a cornertime, I had to post again on the thread (Kik on your knees or Kik first to respond...)
This was a difficult night thoughs.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:22 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Once, I let all members of this site wake me up to put me on my knees on the corner for 5 minutes each times. I let my phone on the max high volume and put a noisy alarm for the notifications. Each time I finished a cornertime, I had to post again on the thread (Kik on your knees or Kik first to respond...)
This was a difficult night thoughs.
That sounds very rough 😅

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:26 AM   #5
jordain
getDare Ladder

i had to sleep once naked in a hotel, no blanket and the door half open so that people could watch inside the room.

the door was completely open when i woke up so i am not sure how many people have seen me...
jordain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 09:03 AM   #6
alextscott95

Someone PLEASE give me tasks to do while sleeping

-Kik: alextscott95
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood
alextscott95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 09:42 AM   #7
_Edge

Sleeping while plugged is something i had to do as a punishment and it was a cruel night...
As someone who likes wedgies I also did sleep in a bra-connect-wedgie some times ^^

Loves: edgeing, semi public, wedgies, short term denial, wedgies
dislikes: cum eating, public, long term denial
limits: public, family, blood, piss, poop, messy, face, illegal

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
_Edge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk