Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2022, 02:15 AM   #1
HornyTraveler

Heart Break Requesting dares in nature

I disobeyed my mistress while we were out camping so she is going to leave me in a secluded forest next saturday naked for the day and wants me to ask yous for any dares you can think of that can humiliate and punish me she also requested that i ask for dares involving bugs and creepy crawlies while im in the forest as i absolutely hate insects, Lets see what you got.

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 03:33 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Let a bunch of ants make you cum, attract them with a bit of sugar or something.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 08:32 PM   #3
HornyTraveler

Okay i will add that to the tasks i have to do i dont think i will be able to cum from them though, any others?

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
Old 08-30-2022, 09:45 PM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

If you can't cum from this after one hour make yourself cum and let them do the post orgasm torture on you.
Old 08-31-2022, 12:51 AM   #5
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Find some poison ivy or other irritant to rub your dick in.
Use a smooth rock to fuck your ass.
After being restrained face down and ass up, scream at the literal top of you lungs inviting anyone who hears you to find and fuck you.
Smear berries and sap all over yourself to make you feel sticky and nasty.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:27 PM   #6
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Find some poison ivy or other irritant to rub your dick in.
Use a smooth rock to fuck your ass.
After being restrained face down and ass up, scream at the literal top of you lungs inviting anyone who hears you to find and fuck you.
Smear berries and sap all over yourself to make you feel sticky and nasty.
Ohhh good ideas will definitely give these a try although dont think theirs any poison ivy around but im sure i can find something that can do the trick thank you

Old 08-31-2022, 08:29 PM   #7
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
If you can't cum from this after one hour make yourself cum and let them do the post orgasm torture on you.
That sound painful but my mistress loves it so looks like im in for a painful hour thank you

Old 09-06-2022, 10:42 PM   #8
HornyTraveler

If anybody can think of any more dares then send them in now as i have a day trip in the woods planned 3 days from now with my mistress

Old 09-06-2022, 11:12 PM   #9
JJ2000

Ok so I think one of the days you should have a mud bath, hopefully it's been rainy beforehand and you can make sure that your body from head to foot is covered in mud.

Other dares are get tied up to a tree for a few how's blindfolded and your mistress goes onto grinder and tells a load of local guys where you are and that they can do with you what they like. That'll be quite fun to hear what happened.
JJ2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 12:26 AM   #10
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyTraveler View Post
That sound painful but my mistress loves it so looks like im in for a painful hour thank you
She has good taste

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 09-07-2022, 04:50 PM   #11
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
She has good taste
Do you have any more dares for me?

Old 09-07-2022, 04:54 PM   #12
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ2000 View Post
Ok so I think one of the days you should have a mud bath, hopefully it's been rainy beforehand and you can make sure that your body from head to foot is covered in mud.

Other dares are get tied up to a tree for a few how's blindfolded and your mistress goes onto grinder and tells a load of local guys where you are and that they can do with you what they like. That'll be quite fun to hear what happened.
The mud bath sounds fun ive never done anything like that before, it hasnt been raining but ill bring a couple bottles of water so i can do it myself. Also we will try grindr but i dont know how many people would be willing to go in a forest to meet up with a stranger.

Old 09-11-2022, 09:30 AM   #13
HornyTraveler

I completed all of my tasks yesterday besides the grindr one as we weren't comfortable enough with inviting strangers to fuck me in the woods so feel free to give me a punishment instead. Also more then happy to give yous a report on any particular dares yous wanna hear about, i was going to write out a full report for the day but it was too eventful to cover everything. Thank you too everyone who gave me dares my mistress loved seeing me tormented.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, exhibisinism, humiation, nature, punishment