Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-11-2023, 05:32 AM   #1
Doublecats

Star 1 F/23 Need tasks and punishments

Found what i looked for

Kik: neverdoubleending

Likes: pussy pain, humiliation, position holding, orgasm control, forced orgasm, insertions, games(dice dares, wheels), edging

Dislikes: messy, nipple pain, pee holding, rubberband snaps, writing lines, semi permanent, overstimulation, ruined orgasm

Limits: Anal, public, illegal, scat, pee drinking, exposure, identifying media, vomit, permanent

Last edited by Doublecats; 03-12-2023 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Not needed anymore
Doublecats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 06:06 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

How do you define alright grades? C’s of course, but what about B’s?

In the meantime:

Alright grades - take a rubberband and snap it on each tit X times, with X being the score you got minus 100. So if you got a 70, do 30 snaps.

Bad grades - the next time you have to do a homework assignment or study for that class, you will spend the entire time (with a minimum of one hour) in a messy bra connection wedgie with at least two different items in both your bra and panties.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 10:20 AM   #3
Doublecats

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
How do you define alright grades? C’s of course, but what about B’s?

In the meantime:

Alright grades - take a rubberband and snap it on each tit X times, with X being the score you got minus 100. So if you got a 70, do 30 snaps.

Bad grades - the next time you have to do a homework assignment or study for that class, you will spend the entire time (with a minimum of one hour) in a messy bra connection wedgie with at least two different items in both your bra and panties.
Thanks for your answer. I count everything under A as not good enough. But the intensity of the punishment is less than a c or worse

Kik: neverdoubleending

Likes: pussy pain, humiliation, position holding, orgasm control, forced orgasm, insertions, games(dice dares, wheels), edging

Dislikes: messy, nipple pain, pee holding, rubberband snaps, writing lines, semi permanent, overstimulation, ruined orgasm

Limits: Anal, public, illegal, scat, pee drinking, exposure, identifying media, vomit, permanent

Last edited by Doublecats; 03-11-2023 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Doublecats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 11:28 AM   #4
SluttySarah

ooh I have one!
Count how many percentage points off of 100. Square that number and that's how many 0.1mL of toothpaste has to go up your butt or pussy. If you get like a 60, that could be a whole tube!! A mini toothpaste enema! If that's too much at once, split it into a few days.
I'm also studying for some exams too haha, might keep an eye on this thread

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk