Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #1
cj07
Distinguished Member

Default I need Punishing

My mistress thinks i need punishing becasue i have disobeyed her. Iam 15 male. She wants painful and humiliating dares for me or humilating dares will be ok . She will pick which ones i do for disobeying her. Please dare me and make sure they are painful and humilating do not stop at anything and be as strict as you want. My limts are nothing involving family or friends , nothing public and nothing permanent it can be a lbit permanet if wanted or needed.

Last edited by cj07; 11-15-2007 at 04:11 PM.
cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:12 PM   #2
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

Masturbate with toothpaste, until orgasm.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #3
pagelada

Default the super awesome extra horrible monster dare!!

ok so first get 4 pegs to put in the ground and some rope now strip down to nothing..spread honey PB and anything else gross on you then go into a private place OUTSIDE at night then video/webcam/pic. yourself then tie/hancuff yourself to the pegs and wait for some lucky ducky to ind you (throw the key behind a tree nearbey...) - me - - you -

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end
pagelada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #4
Is Niet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagelada View Post
ok so first get 4 pegs to put in the ground and some rope now strip down to nothing..spread honey PB and anything else gross on you then go into a private place OUTSIDE at night then video/webcam/pic. yourself then tie/hancuff yourself to the pegs and wait for some lucky ducky to ind you (throw the key behind a tree nearbey...) - me - - you -
he said no public.... so he won't do this one... read the limits before you post....

alright, i believe this falls under your posted limits: do the dares found http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5805 here

also, no underwear until further notice (when ur master says you can)
Is Niet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:29 AM   #5
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Exclamation Under-age

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
I am 15 male.
The guidelines for the Slave/Master Area - of which the Lounge is part - say no posting if you are 'under 16' ....

Thread left here rather than moving anywhere else - just be more careful next time, please!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:20 AM   #6
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
The guidelines for the Slave/Master Area - of which the Lounge is part - say no posting if you are 'under 16' ....

Thread left here rather than moving anywhere else - just be more careful next time, please!
Maybe this should be moved to the online TorD section?

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk