Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2014, 07:08 AM   #16
r0ver
getDare Addict

Maybe you should get mistress to sign up for an account herw as well. That way members can pm her with ideas to surprise you with
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:49 PM   #17
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Dress in your sluttiest outfit, short skirt, tight top, lacy panties, no bra, stockings or long socks.
You are to go to your nearest shopping centre (mall if you’re in the US)
This is where you have a choice depending upon your bravery - you are to go either to a bathroom or use the changing room in a department store
You are going to rub your piggy cunt through the panties until you cum (bonus points for oinking as you cum).
Take the panties off and use them to mop up the slime your hole has produced.
Drop the panties on the floor and photograph them for me as proof. You will be leaving them behind.
Leave the cubicle/changing room and maintain eye contact with anyone you see
Leave the building and don’t look back
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:15 PM   #18
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Maybe you should get mistress to sign up for an account herw as well. That way members can pm her with ideas to surprise you with
She doesn't want to make her own account, but she says that if anyone wants to send her things secretly, just to post it in a spoiler and I won't read it.

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Exhibslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:17 PM   #19
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
In that case have her do it to you and then leave you for one of the other girls to find . As well as tying you up, she could also blind-fold you and have you wear ear-plugs...
I also think that she should get complete control over what you wear. Unless it's for a dare that calls for specific clpthing, she can decide on your clothes.
The first part of this is a little too intense for me right now, but we will be doing the second one! Unless otherwise specified for a dare, she will now be controlling what I wear each day.

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Old 10-26-2014, 06:19 PM   #20
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDurzo View Post
Wear your sluttiest outfit to school the next time you go, no panties. Whether you are taking the shuttle or getting a ride from a roommate you are to play with yourself and edge as many times as you can on the way there. Once there you must bend over at least once between each class so that you show your ass off to someone. While in class you should edge as many times as possible. You may bring along your butterfly vibe if you wish to help. You are allowed to cum at lunch and once you get back home. Also while in class or any time you are sitting you must keep your legs opened so people can see up your skirt if they look.
Any suggestions on what I should wear exactly? Some people consider different clothes sluttier, short shorts, miniskirts, tight dresses, low cut shirts, crop tops, etc...

Old 10-26-2014, 06:41 PM   #21
vagus21
Distinguished Member

One day or night while you have the apartment to yourself, or with your roommate who knows about this site, you should take some dirty underwear and socks out of all of your roommates' dirty clothes pile. Once you have them you should make yourself cum at least five times while playing with their dirty clothes. You should luck and suck on their dirty underwear and rub your pussy with them too. Do the same with their socks. If your one roommate is their, she can tell you what specifically to do with each item. You are to of course return the items without washing them

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:46 PM   #22
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
One day or night while you have the apartment to yourself, or with your roommate who knows about this site, you should take some dirty underwear and socks out of all of your roommates' dirty clothes pile. Once you have them you should make yourself cum at least five times while playing with their dirty clothes. You should luck and suck on their dirty underwear and rub your pussy with them too. Do the same with their socks. If your one roommate is their, she can tell you what specifically to do with each item. You are to of course return the items without washing them
I'm actually home alone tonight and my roommates rarely lock their doors ;P Should I be naked for this or wear something? Feel free to add more to the dare, I won't be getting to it right away.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:22 PM   #23
vagus21
Distinguished Member

you should be completely naked. To add to it, you should also insert one object from each of their rooms in your ass and edge with them in your ass. Put the items back without cleaning them.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:39 PM   #24
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Quote:
Quote:
you should be completely naked. To add to it, you should also insert one object from each of their rooms in your ass and edge with them in your ass. Put the items back without cleaning them.
Mmm, okay. I'll get to it tonight!

Old 10-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #25
MasterDurzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibslut View Post
Any suggestions on what I should wear exactly? Some people consider different clothes sluttier, short shorts, miniskirts, tight dresses, low cut shirts, crop tops, etc...
Hmmm... make it a low cut tank top or crop top and a short mini skirt. Shorter the better.
MasterDurzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:45 AM   #26
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Quote:
I finished this last night! After stripping completely I decided to do all the edges first. In my mistress/roommates room, I used her dildo in my ass as I masturbated to an edge. In my second roommates room I used the remote for her TV, and in the last room I used a hairbrush. Now sufficiently horny from the edges I gathered all of the dirty socks and underwear I could and piled them in the living room.

I got a sufficiently large amount of them and sat right on top of the pile. I rubbed them all over my body. I felt myself getting ridiculously wet and I wanted to cum. I grabbed a pair of panties (a red thong) and put it in my mouth. I then grabbed a handful of socks and started rubbing away at my pussy, fast. I moaned hard into the panties and experienced a wonderful orgasm I swapped the panties in my mouth and repeated the process for all five times. By the time I was finished with all five I was panting, exhausted, lying in a pile of their dirty clothes. When I got enough energy I put all their clothes back and curled up in bed to go to sleep.

Old 10-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #27
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibslut View Post
She doesn't want to make her own account, but she says that if anyone wants to send her things secretly, just to post it in a spoiler and I won't read it.
In that case here is a message foe her eyes only
Spoiler:
Wait until the slut is out and go into her room. Take all her underwear and leave her a note that makes it clear that from now on she has to beg you for permission if she wishes to wear underwear and that she has to prove she is going commando any time you ask.
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:24 PM   #28
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
In that case here is a message foe her eyes only
Spoiler:
Wait until the slut is out and go into her room. Take all her underwear and leave her a note that makes it clear that from now on she has to beg you for permission if she wishes to wear underwear and that she has to prove she is going commando any time you ask.
Welp, I came home today to no underwear!

Old 10-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #29
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Got anymore dares people?

Old 10-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #30
MasterDurzo

You get around to doing mine yet?
MasterDurzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk