Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Kristy’s new school – you choose her fate

Foreword

I’ve been on this site for a few months now taking on and giving out dares. I’ve always liked to read and write so I was quite rapidly interested in the story section of the site. I’ve read a few, both fiction and non-fiction and have decided to give back to the community.

As I enjoy it when there is interaction between users, I would like to implicate you guys in this story. At the end of each section, the main character will be forced to make a choice between two things and you will choose what she does and thus how the story continues. As soon as I have three users who choose the same course of action, I will continue the story in the chosen direction.

Seeing as I actually have a life and will be creating a story accordingly to your posts, I’ll be updating it once a week.

All comments/questions are welcome, whether it be though a post or a PM. Your feedback can be either positive or negative as long as it is constructive. I really hope you’ll enjoy reading this one as much as I’ll enjoy writing it.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares