Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
VynaVail

Default Girl, 23. Needs dares for extreme punishment masturbation.

I am open to anything that can be done in the space of my own house, that only involves myself.
I'm a whore, and need to be punished.
Make me hurt.

Because I'm such a whore, I want it to involve: anal play, pussy pain, nipple pain (but, I'm pierced), ass pain. Self bondage, if you're creative enough.

And I'll be in 6 inch heels the whole time. But, nothing else.

Last edited by VynaVail; 07-27-2014 at 12:22 PM.
VynaVail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:58 AM   #2
Beard
GD grammar police

Do you have any likes, dislikes, limits?

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #3
VynaVail

Limits: no scat play, preferably not much blood. And besides being in my house and alone, no other limits.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:10 PM   #4
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VynaVail View Post
Limits: no scat play, preferably not much blood. And besides being in my house and alone, no other limits.
No other limits?Pics and videos are okay?Just asking because you didnt put it so everybody will be looking for those.

Now for my dare.I want you to masturbate in everyroom in your house.You can do it however you like using whatever you like but........You are not allowed to cum.You will get as close to cumming as you can.As soon as you get to that point you will stop and spank your pussy 15 hard hand slaps.You will then move on to the next room and do the same.All rooms must be done 1 room right after the other.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:10 PM   #5
Beard
GD grammar police

Alright.

Well, go ahead and start off by laying on your back and spreading your legs wide. First, give your cheeks 30 hard spanks each with a hairbrush, not changing cheeks between spanks. So one cheek gets 30 spanks, then the other gets 30 spanks. Try to hit the same spot each time. Then go ahead and smack your pussy 20 times with the hairbrush too, still in the same position.

Toy List

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:12 PM   #6
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Hello!
Edge 5 times in a row. For every edge (including edges from other dares) spank your ass 100 times with a ruler, hairbrush or belt. Report here.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:13 PM   #7
VynaVail

If the dare leaves me with marks, bruises, red marks or any visible marking anywhere, you may ask for a private picture.

If the dare leaves me in extreme pain, without marks, you may also ask for a private picture.

These dares will all be done to myself in about 5 hours when the house is my own.

If you submit a dare, private message me if you'd like to know if I did it, and the results.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:14 PM   #8
MrBruce

Get a 1.5 liter bottle of water and start drinking the water. From the moment you start drinking you are not allowed to use the bathroom and pee. When you have drink the entire bottle go in your kitchen, get naked and put your clothes in a pile on the floor. Squat over your clothes and pee on them. Put your clothes back and wear them at least 15 minutes.

I would love a report when you will be done with this one. You can PM me.

Interests: fisting, gaping, object insertions, anal, water sports, bondage, spanking

Limits: family, public, child, scat
MrBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:25 PM   #9
VynaVail

I'll be off for a few hours.
When I'm back, I will choose at least 5 of the most extreme, painful, and humiliating dares you boys and girls can leave me with.

Make sure they'll hurt my pussy, stretch my ass, and leave me feeling like a complete slut.
Old 07-27-2014, 02:47 PM   #10
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Ok here is a long punishment involving several things. I’d like you to complete them from start to finish if possible but select parts to do if not.

1. Tape
2. Tacks
3. Clothes pins
4. Lots of pencils/pens
5. A hard spiky bristled hairbrush
6. Sandpaper (If you haven’t got any the hard spiky brush will be used instead)
7. Timer/Stopwatch
8. Perfume
9. Hot sauce/tabasco if you have any
10. Needles or sewing pins

First off take the tape and as tightly as you can wrap it around the base of each of your tits 8 times, with separate peices. Now take out your nipple piercings. You are to make a tack bra with the tightest bra you have and plenty of tacks sticking into each cup of the bra. Make sure you place one tack so that it will poke the centre or your nipple in each bra cup and when done put the tack bra on.

Next take the clothes pins and attach 3 to each of your pussy lips. Have pieces of tape ready before pulling the 3 pins on one lip away from your pussy stretching your labia far and then tape them to your thigh. Repeat this with the other 3 pins and thigh.

Grab a small number of pencils and shove them deep in your ass. After this insert more pencils up your ass one by one into the middle of them. Keep doing this until you can’t fit anymore in. There must be no less than 10 pencils/pens in your ass.

You will now do my spanking dice task below.

The first roll of the die will determine where you will spank

1. Spread Pussy Hole
2. Tits Through Tack Bra
3. Spread Pussy Hole
4. Tits Through Tack Bra
5. Clit
6. Clit and tits (Spread spanks as evenly as possible between)

The second roll will determine what you will use to spank yourself

1. Tree Stick/Branch
2. Ruler (Metal if you have one)
3. Metal spoon (Back/round side)
4. Whatever you don't like (tell us what you use)
5. Bristle side of hair brush
6. Leather Belt

The third roll will determine the Strength of each set of spanks.

1. Gentle taps
2. Enough to feel it
3. Medium spanks
4. Uncomfortably hard
5. Uncomfortably hard
6. As hard as you possibly can

The forth roll will determine what you will do. As you will notice tho, this could go on for some time ;-)

1. 10 spanks and start from roll 1 again
2. 20 spanks and start from roll 1 again
3. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again
4. 10 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
5. 20 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
6. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again. You can only end this punishment by rolling this result of a 6 6 times for the forth rolls. The 6th time you get this result you can finish.

Once you have finished this insert 2 more pencils in your ass and continue with the following.

Take the timer/stopwatch and the sandpaper or hard spiky bristled brush if you don’t have any. You will now scrub your still spread open pussy hole and clit. Set the timer for 5 minutes. You are to scrub your pussy pressing down against it with the sandpaper continuously throughout the 5 minutes. If you pause for more than 3 seconds at any point during the 5 minutes another pencil must be inserted into your ass. If you are using the bristled brush from this punishment use the length of the brush forcefully up and down your spread pussy and clit. As soon as you have finished this grab the perfume and spray 2 sprays on your open pussy and then count correct seconds to 10 before spraying another 2 sprays. Repeat this 10 times.

Next take the hard spiky bristled brush and if you have any hot sauce like tabasco pour plenty all over the bristles of the brush. Then insert the brush bristle end first deep inside your spread pussy, as deep as you can. but not so much that all the bristle are hidden. Grab the tape and tear off a small piece and stick it somewhere visible on the brush handle. you are now to turn the brush clockwise inside your pussy until the piece of tape has turned around 5 times. After this repeat the same with the brush turning anti clockwise.

For a final (more severe task) I would like you to take two needles or sewing pins. Take off your tack bra and with your piercings still out you are to insert one needle in the centre of your nipple pointing towards your chest down your nipple and into your tit. Insert the needle until at least half of it is inside your nipple/tit and then repeat with the other nipple.

Only after all this may you fuck yourself with the hairbrush still inside your pussy, bristles inside, until you orgasm

Tell us how many pencils/pens you have in your ass at the end

Last edited by KinkyFella; 07-27-2014 at 05:06 PM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:57 PM   #11
Beard
GD grammar police

Take some sand paper or a scourging pad. Rub your pussy back and fourth 20 times (1 time is back and forth).
Take your hairbrush and give yourself 30 pussy spanks while you are on your back and your legs are spread.
Then put your biggest plug inside your ass, spank yourself 30 times each cheek, focusing on one cheek at a time.
Take the sandpaper again and rub your nipples 15 times each, then 30 smack to each nipple, focusing on the same one at a time.
The finish up with 10 more times with sandpaper to your pussy.

Toy List

Old 07-27-2014, 02:58 PM   #12
Master.
Distinguished Member

Do you have a long length of rope, clothespegs, duct tape, deep heat (if not toothpaste will suffice), a wooden spoon and items that are large enough to stretch your ass and pussy ?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:16 PM   #13
VynaVail

I am home now. I will punish myself for two full hours.
Old 07-27-2014, 03:19 PM   #14
paulil71

spread your pussy lips, clamp and a rope to a foot, spank pussy hard
paulil71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #15
VynaVail

I'm naked, and ready.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation dare, pain and pleasure, pain slut dare, punishment dare, pussy punishment