Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #436
em52388

As Kristy is based on shynessincarnate herself anyone who has read her dare threads knows she can handle the pain quite well. We also know from the reports from the last punishment thread for being late in this story that she isn't exactly the best at keeping her self from orgasm in a prolonged situation. So to make it a situation ware Kristy can handle the situation I vote for option 2.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #437
daremaster 1
getDare God

I thank I agree with everyone else, numer 2!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #438
zac
getDare Sweetheart

sssoo good XD xxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #439
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I vote option 2 pain over pleasure with a possible orgasm and then she would get in trouble.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #440
shypilot

I vote for option 2 as well. Loving the story.
shypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:46 PM   #441
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
As Kristy is based on shynessincarnate herself anyone who has read her dare threads knows she can handle the pain quite well. We also know from the reports from the last punishment thread for being late in this story that she isn't exactly the best at keeping her self from orgasm in a prolonged situation. So to make it a situation ware Kristy can handle the situation I vote for option 2.
Excactly for those reasons i say option one lol and i hope shy does it for real lol
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:57 PM   #442
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

I vote for option 1... I just think it would be more interesting
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #443
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I go with Option #2 because it's the better of the two
If she chose Option #1, she'd possibly orgasm and then get punished again by Alicia.
But with Option #2, she doesn't necessarily come close to having an orgasm, and she doesn't get punished by Alicia.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #444
abby40
Account Banned

i vote for number two
Old 12-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #445
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in!

Again, pretty obvious, but Kristy will be going for option #2: the icyhot. It's pretty nice of you guys to want to help her avoid an orgasm, because had she chosen the edges, she would have had a heck of a lot of trouble controlling herself (hehe, speaking from personal experience here...)! I'm aiming to get the next (and perhaps last) part in on Christmas day.

Shy
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:08 AM   #446
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Have to say, as always, that I'm extremely interested in seeing the next part of this, and seeing how Shyness handles the ending, if it, indeed, is the ending.

Go to it Shy!

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:52 AM   #447
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

last part? so soon allready?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #448
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
last part? so soon allready?
All good things must end... Even if we don't want them to.

But the story has been amazing. Simply amazing.

Shy, I want you to know that you have done an awesome job in an original and creative way. You deserve a medal. And maybe a present. Can I mail you a few toys? (kidding)

I hope we see more stories from you in the future, whether they are ones where we can vote or where things just go how you want them to. You have so much talent! <3
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #449
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
All good things must end... Even if we don't want them to.

But the story has been amazing. Simply amazing.

Shy, I want you to know that you have done an awesome job in an original and creative way. You deserve a medal. And maybe a present. Can I mail you a few toys? (kidding)

I hope we see more stories from you in the future, whether they are ones where we can vote or where things just go how you want them to. You have so much talent! <3
Thank you so much. I will definitely be writing more in the future. It's so gratifying to do so with so much feedback. And no present needed. However, the toys do sound interesting (joking), hum, maybe I'll buy myself one, a gift from me to me when I'm done writing this thing *thinks about it*
Old 12-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #450
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Feeling the heat

Hey guys! I was planning on getting this part in on Christmas, but life caught up with me. Besides, I had to mull things over seeing as I didn’t get this far in my initial planning of the story (as I’m known for not finishing what I start and I kind of just go with the flow when I write). But anyway, here goes.

I'm sorry about the short length of the post, but I felt it was the only place to cut it off and get the story ready for its ending.

I can now guarantee that there will be only two posts left. The next post will conclude the story and the other one will be an alternate ending. To be honest, I've been arguing with myself over which ending I should use and I like both too much to choose.

Next part(s) should be in by New Years. I'm not giving a limit on the votes; I'll start writing when I feel I have enough votes going one way to write.

'till next time (*crossing her fingers to actually get her next posts in for January 1st*)

Shy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy knew that Alicia had deliberately put her in a situation where she would have to choose between pleasure and pain to get to her. Ever since the hateful girl had told Kristy that she was not to orgasm and had made a point of keeping her horny, she had had the nagging feeling that her blackmailer was hoping for an unauthorized orgasm. ‘Well, she won’t have one’ Kristy thought. Grabbing the tube of cream from Sean’s hand, she turned towards the washroom door:

- You don’t have to watch me to make sure I put it on, do you? She asked.
- Nope. It’ll be pretty obvious if you’ve used it or not, he answered.
- Ok then, the girl answered taking a step towards the door. She stopped in mid-step though when she felt a hand on her arm.
- Hold up there, aren’t you forgetting something? Sean asked as he went fishing through his pack producing eight clothespins moments later.
- Oh yeah, those, Kristy answered, grabbing half of the wooden pegs.
- Wait, Sean said. You’re going to need all of them.
- What? No! It says two per lip, she replied, confused.
- Yes. Two per lip for every edge missed. And you’ve missed two, Sean explained handing Kristy the pegs.
- Which means I need to put four on each, she concluded.
- Now get to it, Sean said as his phone came to life anew.

Kristy made her way to the furthest stall of the empty washroom. ‘My stall’ she thought, chuckling slightly. Just going in made her go through a ribbon of emotions: from excitement, to apprehension, to arousal to anger. She swiftly dropped her pants, knowing full well that it was not a good idea to keep Alicia waiting. Her shaking hands quickly applied the clothespins to her moist labia. Kristy knew from recent experience that the eight individual pinching points that she could feel would eventually meld together and be indistinguishable. She knew that in half an hour, she would be thankful to take off the pegs even moreso when they could be off definitely.

‘Well, now comes the cream’, she thought. Remembering the indication on the cue care, Kristy let a pea-sized amount of the white substance on her index. She didn’t even need to bring her finger up to her nose to smell the menthol in it. Kristy carefull peeled back the hood over her clit and started rubbing the cream into her exposed clitoris. ‘This isn’t so bad’ she thought as she was rubbing. At first, she couldn’t feel anything. ‘Piece of cake’ Kristy thought again, removing her finger to wipe the excess cream off on a small bit of toilet paper.

- Oh sh…sh…shit, she mumbled to herself.

As soon as Kristy had taken her finger away, she had felt the effects of the cream. It had washed over her like a tsunami, without warning. One second Kristy had felt the cool cream on her clit, the next she felt like her pleasure center was on fire, literally. The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced. Remembering that she felt fine before removing her finger, she foolishly covered her clitoris with a few fingers in hopes to calm the sensation. Of course, seeing as the menthol-based product had already started to work its magic, only time would soothe the burning. Kristy quickly pulled her fingers away when she realized that not only were the digits not helping, they had also allowed her to discover that her little mound of nerves was painfully sensitive.

-Damned cream, she mumbled again.

Kristy finally pulled up her pants, taking care to allow the clothespins on each labium to go in their proper leg hole. She came out of the washroom bow-legged and breathing in what attempted to be controlled intakes of air. Without thought, Sean took her hand as he saw her exit.

- It’s going to keep burning like that for at least another ten minutes, then the sensation will subside. Of course, after that, you will really start feeling the clothespins, he said.
- Let’s. Just. Go. Kristy was able to say.
- You see why I didn’t have to come check to make sure you’d put on the cream now? Sean asked, teasingly.

Kristy chose to glance at the teen with the most annoyed look she could muster instead of answering. Sean only chuckled and continued to guide Kristy to his car. He spoke of trivial things to allow Kristy to take her mind off the pain she was in as they made their way to Alicia’s place and the girl appreciated the effort. She kept her eyes on the road, fixating on what was going on directly in front of her as Sean drove, as such, she did not notice the shadow of a smirk floating about the driver’s face.

When Sean finally pulled into the parking space at Alicia’s house, Kristy had finally gotten her breathing under control. Though her clit was still feeling the effects of the cream, the sensations had diminished enough to be replaced by the dull ache caused by the wooden clothespins.

- What time is it? Kristy asked as Sean took his keys out of the ignition.
- Four twenty-five, he answered.
- Ok, so, in five minutes I take off the pegs and massage my sore pussy lips before reapplying another serving of the cream, she surmised.
- Sounds about right, he said.
- So, the boy continued, what are you going to do?
- What do you mean? Kristy asked, confused.
- Well about the principal, about Alicia. Are you going to tell her or not? He persisted.
- I…well…don’t know, the girl replied, her tone clearly indicating that she had no idea how to approach the problem she had created.
- What do you think I should do? She asked after a moment of thought.
- I’m not the one to ask, it’s up to you, Sean said simply before exiting his car.
- Coming? He asked, before closing the door.

Kristy undid her seat belt and opened the passenger-side door. She set her right foot on the pavement and froze, tears welling up in her eyes. ‘What am I supposed to do now?’, she wondered.

Your choice:
- Should Kristy tell Alicia about her conversation with the principal?
- Or should she not say anything and see what happens?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares