Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
aff587

Default dough dares

these dares involve a dough that will rise. so i guess it should contain yeast and/or baking powder and as yeast needs some oxygen to make the dough rise, knead it well.
considering these things one won't come around showering afterwards and working very clean.

dare 1: make a dough and put it in your underwear. tape it so that the dough can't get out. have fun with the ever increasing bulge. If possible you should tape the spots that can catch
a yeast infection.

dare 2: same as dare 1 put it into the cups of your bra.

dare 3: let's try to make an organic inflatating dildo. knead the dough and put it into a condom make a hole into the dough so that you can trap air inside the dough (should help with the fermentation). now clean the mess you made (hands!) and wash the knodded condom with the dough. now get another condom over the dough (we won't to make sure you don't get a yeast infection) and try to insert the paket into your pussy (ass?). maybe you want to tape it shut while making the dough rise. it might be fun to get into bondage while waiting for the dough to rise.

have fun and play save.

Last edited by aff587; 03-08-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: safety reasons
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
theothermrs

The 3rd one sounds interesting (Inflatable insertion you have no real control over)... but not sure how it would work honestly... Doesn't the dough need air and space to rise?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #3
tfd

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff587 View Post
make a dough and put it in your underwear. tape it so that the dough can't get out. have fun with the ever increasing bulge.
FYI, with this one and with the third one, you are running a risk of a yeast infection, if you're a girly-do. I know you mentioned it on 3, but I thought I'd point it out for those who are a little slow/young or old.

Besides from that, if you're careful, this sounds like a fantastic idea. *high-5s aff587*
tfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #4
temp-prof
Baby Member

won't the yeast in the dough cause some sort of yeast infection for girls?
temp-prof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
lilwetslave

Not if your cafeful to not actually get any dough in your pussy

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator

collar with attached cuffs
ankle and wrist cuffs with straps for under mattress
Handcuffs
Ball gag
Blindfold
Cloths pins
25/F/Canada
No pics/cam
Owned/Married
lilwetslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:08 AM   #6
aff587

Quote:
Originally Posted by theothermrs View Post
The 3rd one sounds interesting (Inflatable insertion you have no real control over)... but not sure how it would work honestly... Doesn't the dough need air and space to rise?
i'm not sure about it either. but if you trap enough air in the condom (making a little pouch) it could work i think. you also get oxygen into the dough by kneading it so it should work (theortically). baking powder should work too but i have no idea how warm this type of dough needs to be in order to rise.

And again: make sure not to get any yeast anywhere an infection could occur. those are no fun.
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bra, dough, insertion, messy, underwear