Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 02:44 PM   #91
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Oh dear, this thread is great! Here's my application:

Name: piopio1949
Likes: enemas, bondage, anal, diapers, watersports, chastity/denial, cum play, ice, toothpaste, messy, insertions, edging... feel free to choose anything from among these.
Limits: scat eating, public, social suicide, etc.
Send Photos?: yes
Send Reports: yes

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.

Last edited by Butterfly's Prisoner; 12-13-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:28 PM   #92
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio1949 View Post
Oh dear, this thread is great! Here's my application:

Name: piopio1949
Likes: enemas, bondage, anal, diapers, watersports, chastity/denial, cum play, ice, toothpaste, messy, insertions, edging... feel free to choose anything from among these.
Limits: scat eating, public, social suicide, etc.
Awe thank you! That is so nice and sweet of you to say! Almost don't want to be mean to you, now then, I said almost. Glad you think the thread is great, let's hope your dare lives up to your expectations.

Storage Facilabum!

As money has been tight recently, you've decided that you no longer can justify buying lots of pots and jars to keep your liquids in! Hey, why would you? You have a perfectly good rectum for that. For this dare, you will be giving yourself 3 enemas and doing a task while that thing is in your anus. Of course, failure in your task will result in a punishment.

The first enema you will be giving yourself is with a glass of cold Milk. The milk should have been placed in the fridge first to make sure that it is cold for your pathetic anus. After giving yourself the enema, you are to perform 100 squats. You should hold the enema until your squats are complete, but should you fail to do the 100 squats, you must empty your milky enema into a glass, and drink the whole thing.

The second enema you will be giving yourself is with a glass of your own personal urine. The urine should be introduced to the inside of your anus while you tidy at least two rooms in your home. One room in your house must be your bathroom! Here's the twist, upon tidying the room, you must upload the pictures to a thread on Getdare. The Getdare users must agree that the room is cleaned before you are allowed to empty it. If your thread suggests that the room is unclean, or you get no replies in 20 minutes, then you must empty your enema into a glass and tip it over your head.

Your third and final enema should be with four tablespoons of hot sauce! Luckily for you, this enema will only last five minutes - if you're willing to rub toothpaste on your anus. If you decide you aren't willing to rub the toothpaste on your anus, then bad news - the hot sauce remains in for fifteen minutes.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
The following user says Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 12-13-2017, 03:38 PM   #93
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

That is definitely awesome! I am concerned about the hot sauce dare as I hear that's quite extreme, but I'll give it a shot nonetheless and will tell you how it goes. Expect to hear back from me this weekend.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:41 PM   #94
TheoDares
Account Banned

I guess you'll want to use toothpaste then haha! Interestingly enough, this was my first enema dare for the factory! So you are taking my enema dare giving virginity haha congrats. I'd love to see some pictures of how it goes, especially given I've never done a dare like this so would love to see how it works.

19/M/Owned Switch

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 12-13-2017, 03:58 PM   #95
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
Name: PlagueBringer
Likes: ABDL, Anal Play, Cum, Desperation, Dressing Up, Enemas, Forced Messing, Humiliation, Watersports
Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
Send Photos?: If you so choose, Master Theo
Send Reports: Of course!
High School Musical Drinking Game

You are to watch High School Musical 1, 2 and 3 back-to-back in this all out Musical night for yourself. You should also have a bottle of water, preferably 2-3 liters with you that you should be working your way through during the movies. You will be watching the movies wearing only a diaper.

You should begin this dare completely desperate to piss. You should start drinking your water from the start and continue throughout, if you run out - make sure you top up. Here's the twist - despite your desperation to piss, and the fact that you are drinking more and more to make the desperation worse, you can only piss - during a song. If there is no song, you are not allowed to piss.

Obviously, you should sing along with the words to the best of your ability as you sit in your diaper pissing yourself quickly as possible before the song ends. You may not change your diaper until the three movies have ended.

At the end of the movies, you are to get a six-sided dice to decide what should happen with your completely soaked through diaper.
1. It becomes a hat for 1 hour.
2. You eat your next meal from the diaper.
3. You face plant yourself into the diaper.
4. Nothing. Disregard the diaper to the bin.
5. Squeeze diaper out over a glass, drink the glass.
6. Nothing. Disregard the diaper to the bin.

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 12-13-2017, 07:10 PM   #96
Inthisforthefun42

Name: JDared42 (kik name)
Likes: bondage, pain, nipple torture, exercise, clothespins, edging, small amounts of denial
Limits: pee, poo, face, messy, family, public, exposure, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, anal
Send Photos?: yes but no face

likes: cbt, nipple torture, bondage, pic proof, humiliation, exposure, dice dares, gutpunching, bellybutton torture, public, roleplay, clothing control, anal, cnc, denial, edging, pegging

Limits: messy, face, body writing, cum eating, permanent, cross dressing

Kik: AbsandCBT
Telegram: Deano24k
Old 12-14-2017, 04:39 AM   #97
Darkness Rising

]Name: Chris
Age 19
Gender male
Likes: photo/videos, humiliation, semi public/chat rooms, pain, wedgie, love ice
Limit: insertion, anal, cum, edging, piss, poop
Photos: yes
Report: yes
Limits: anal, eating drinking, insertion, toys,cumming
Old 12-14-2017, 04:32 PM   #98
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inthisforthefun42 View Post
Name: JDared42 (kik name)
Likes: bondage, pain, nipple torture, exercise, clothespins, edging, small amounts of denial
Limits: pee, poo, face, messy, family, public, exposure, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, anal
Gym of Pain

You've decided that in order to become fit, you would like to enrol in a gym, but being the lazy person that you are, you know that you need to be pushed hard in order to reach the point of physical fitness. This led you to go to the toughest, most ruthless gym in town! The Gym of Pain. The key to this gym, is that you can stop the pain at any time, all you've got to do is finish your exercises.

You meet your trainer, the always dominant Doux Feah. Doux doesn't care about your gender, Doux cares about your pain. Doux begins by applying a clothespeg to each of your nipples. You are then to perform 100 squats, only after completion of the 100 squats the pegs may be removed. Tired already? Doux returns, but this time holding a bottle of toothpaste which gets squirted and rubbed into your genitals. You aren't ready to hit the showers just yet though, as you must first complete 60 situps.

After your set of 60 situps are done, you're almost ready to hit the showers and have the toothpaste removed, but not yet. In fact, for even having the indecency to ask for a shower, Doux adds more toothpaste, but this time - onto your tender nipples. You are then ordered to perform 60 press ups, however if you are able to do them on your fists instead of the palm of your hand, that time gets reduced down to 40.

Now that you've built up your sweat, with your sore stinging nipples, and tingling genitals - it is almost time for you to take a shower. Doux wishes for you to power through the pain one more time, and places the four pegs on your toothpaste coated genitals. You are now to hold the plank position for two minutes. You may not stop and start. The two minutes must be consecutive otherwise you should continue doing it. Upon the completion of your two minutes, you finally may shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Rising View Post
]Name: Chris
Age 19
Gender male
Likes: photo/videos, humiliation, semi public/chat rooms, pain, wedgie, love ice
Limit: insertion, anal, cum, edging, piss, poop
Photos: yes
Report: yes
Hanging World Tour

For this dare, it might be a good idea to purchase a cheap pack of underwear, speedos of tighty whities are obviously the most appreciated ones. Now, for this dare - you will also need a camera that has a timer on it, most phones do now if you wish to record on a phone. You will begin your dare by putting on a pair of your underwear and wearing them out and about under your clothes... nothing unusual about that right?

Fully clothed, you decide to take a walk to your nearest park, or anywhere with trees. Feeling like a kid again, you set your camera up facing the tree - you then begin to climb the tree while recording, but wait! Your underwear gets caught on the branch. Oh well, you're there now. You then remain hanging on the tree for ten minutes.

Here's the twist. If the underwear remains intact, then congratulations. You've survived and may happily delete the pictures and videos. However, if the underwear snaps in those ten minutes or there is any rip, then you must print out the picture of you dangling there, and tape that picture to the tree with the ripped underwear. Let's hope no one you know happens to be walking past that tree. Choose a good one won't you?

19/M/Owned Switch

Last edited by TheoDares; 12-14-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:42 PM   #99
taffita

Name: taffita
Likes: spankings, light wedgies, poses, corner time, edging
Limits: bodily fluids, face, public, involving others, cum, anal, cbt

Last edited by taffita; 12-14-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:45 PM   #100
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Name: Lucas

Likes: Messy, Wedgies, Clothes filling, Dice Dares, Hidden-public, Petplay Spanking, Crossdressing, Sissy, Spanking, Anal, Games, Denial, Edging, Piss Play, Excersise, Pain

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood
Send Reports:yes

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Old 12-14-2017, 06:20 PM   #101
TheoDares
Account Banned

I'll be responding to the two above posts quite soon with dares, just wanted to post this on here - I'd like to thank everyone who's commented on this thread, as we have today reached 100 posts! I'd like to thank everyone who has also completed their dare of my choice, especially those who have provided me with pictures and reports. You guys motivate me to keep this thread up. I really do put a lot of time and effort into these dares, so to see people actually do my tasks really means a lot.

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 12-15-2017, 05:45 PM   #102
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taffita View Post
Name: taffita
Likes: spankings, light wedgies, poses, corner time, edging
Limits: bodily fluids, face, public, involving others, cum, anal, cbt
Cornered

Yikes! Looks like those mean bullies have managed to catch up with you. They find you, and they strip you completely naked, except for a pair of lacy panties. Wearing just your panties you are forced into the corner as one of the bullies takes out a coin. The bully puts the coin against the wall and orders you to hold it against the wall using just your nose - but they want to make it even more difficult for you.

They give you a hard item, in this case - a remote control that they brought with them. They place it in your hand and give you the rest of your commands. You are to spank yourself 40 times on each cheek making sure that the coin does not fall while you remain in the corner. After each 5 spanks, you thank the bullies.

With a red, bruised buttocks following your 80 spanks in total, the bullies remember the beautiful little panties they put you in. They grab the panties from the back and begin to pull up as hard as they can. As you struggle in pain you remember to keep your coin against the wall. The tugging and pulling lasts for 1 full minute. At any point should the coin fall while doing this dare, you must restart from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post

Likes: Messy, Wedgies, Clothes filling, Dice Dares, Hidden-public, Petplay Spanking, Crossdressing, Sissy, Spanking, Anal, Games, Denial, Edging, Piss Play, Excersise, Pain

Bath of Mess

For the sake of this dare, you should have a bathtub available or some type of bucket/bin that is big enough for you to get into. Now you will also need to buy quite a lot of tinned, messy foods for this dare, you won't be eating them so you can go as cheap as you like!

Just like the dirty little pig you are, you will soon begin to empty the messy foods into the bathtub. Whether this is beans, condiments - whatever, pour it in. Your aim is to fill the bathtub to completion with the messy ingredients. You're then going to get a coin and flip it. If you get heads, then you must get into the bathtub and edge five times, rolling around in the mess after each of your edges.

If you find yourself getting tails, then you must add some all natural ingredients to your bath of mess. You must proceed to piss yourself in your messy tub. You will then begin to bathe in the mess, just like a little pig would - make sure you cover your hair in it, wash your face and most importantly, do not forget to wash behind your ears!

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 12-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #103
Darkness Rising

The first one you gave was good I had to come back for another

Name: Chris
Likes: ice, moderate pain, photos/videos, semi/hidden public, public chat rooms, humiliation, kik, wedgie
Limits, toys, anal, insertion, piss, scat, family, cum
Limits: anal, eating drinking, insertion, toys,cumming
Old 12-16-2017, 05:16 PM   #104
Roman R

Name: Samantha (SissyName)
Likes: cum on body, forced cumming, diapers, bondage, spanking, chastity, crossdress , pee dares, Edging, Anal.
Limits: public, illegal, permanent damage, very long term dares, family, outing myself, face pics.
Send Photos?: Yes
Send Reports: Nah

Dislikes (Punishments): Denial, Pain , Poo

HARD LIMITS: public, illegal, permanent damage, very long term dares, family, outing myself, face pics.

Currently in a BRIGHT PINK CHASITY CAGE!

Toys:
Large Dildo
Small Dildo

Clothing:
A nice selection of panties
a few dresses,
3 bras,
a few bikinis
Punish me for being a pussy

KIK: SissySamanthaP
Old 12-16-2017, 05:29 PM   #105
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Can i have an extreme one this time maybe crossdressing , the last one was anazing. Im happy to wait a few days a i have only just recieve one the other day

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk