Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-02-2017, 01:43 PM   #166
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
Yes,obviously!

I want to be able to read it, be do turned on I reach for one of my vibrators and read it again. Hehe

XxX
Oh trust me, these next parts should really turn you on, unless it's just me.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:17 PM   #167
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

This next post is so long I had to split up my comments and the story! I promised a double part, so here it is. It is not two rounds, but it is about 3500-4000 words. I hope you all like it!

Hey everybody! I just want to thank everybody for being so patient with me. I have had a lot of things come up in the last couple of weeks and I appreciate all of you and your patience. These next couple of weeks I should be posting normally. I do start classes on the 21st, but hopefully I can keep up a good posting schedule until October when my baby comes.

I also want to thank scouseslut, Aiedails, Sydney_sub, GemKnight, Forestslut, Screamnbeaver, Phoenix713, Dare Lord, Kinkygdom, and Jojo246 for all of your kind comments and suggestions. I appreciate all of you taking some time to drop a quick comment and it lets me know to keep writing.

I do need some help though. I am having a tough time coming up with original dares. A lot of them have to do with fucking or being fucked, or something along those lines. If anybody has any ideas of different dares to do, I will greatly appreciate them and just might let you decide more of the story. I know reading about sex and all of this can be quite the turn on, but I don't want anyone to get bored.

One last thing, with the choices for the big event coming in a few parts, option C is winning with 4.5 votes. (Somebody voted for 2 so I split the votes into halfs). Please keep on voting, especially if you want to see one of the others!

Finally, after a few weeks of waiting, here is part 13 of Lexie's First Game!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 02:18 PM   #168
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part Thirteen: Max Gets Used

Lexie's First Game
Part Thirteen: Max Gets Used

“Evelyn, truth or dare?” Jaxon asked, continuing the game.

“I’ll take a dare,”

“I dare you to spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on you have to give oral sex to until they cum,” Jaxon smirked.

“Easy,” Evelyn grabbed the bottle and spun. It landed on Isaac. “Oh shit…” Evelyn was hesitant.

“What’s the matter, Evelyn, this is part of your dream,” Jaxon teased her.

“Shut UP Jaxon!” Evelyn screamed at him. Isaac did not know about the dream.

“What dream?” Isaac asked her. He was curious.

“Nothing…Isaac, can I just do the dare?” Evelyn asked him quietly.

“Can you do what?” Isaac smirked at her. He wanted her to ask him for permission to suck his dick. It was a little weird that it was his sister, but he was not about to turn down a blow job.

“Isaac….” Evelyn sighed. “Isaac, can I please suck your dick?” Evelyn's face grew redder and redder.

“Well, if you’re gonna beg me, I’m not gonna say no,” Isaac winked and stood up. He dropped his bottoms to reveal a 6 ½ inch dick, hard as a rock.

“Okay…” Evelyn’s eyes widened at her brother’s dick. She had never seen any of her family like this before and was hesitant on doing this. After 30 seconds, she talked herself into doing it and moved over to Isaac. She slowly put his dick in her mouth and started to move her mouth up and down. Isaac wanted to be in control and put his hands on the back of Evelyn’s head. He started to bob her head up and down faster and faster. Soon, he shoved his whole dick down Evelyn’s throat, making her deep throat. She coughed and tried to pull away, but Isaac kept hold on Evelyn and started to fuck her face. Evelyn continued to suck his dick for a few more minutes before Isaac let out a loud moan and had his first orgasm of the game. She coughed and choked but swallowed it all, and Isaac let her head go.

“Damn, I needed that,” Isaac laughed. “Thanks sis,”

“You’re welcome…” Evelyn mumbled. She was mad at her brother and wanted to get back at him. It was supposed to be a blow job and she was supposed to be in control. “Max, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

“I dare you to get naked. Then I get to tie you up however I want. Until your next turn, anybody can do what they please with you. They can tease you, tickle you, fuck you, or anything else their heart desires,” Evelyn smirked.

“Bring it on,” Max told her, stripping out of his clothes.

Evelyn went to grab the rope from the day before and came back into the room. “Get on your hands and knees between those two chairs,” she gestured to a couple living room chairs in the corner of the room. The group had pushed them out of the way to make more room for the game. He got into position and she started to tie him up. Each wrist was tied to the front two chair legs. She pulled his legs apart and tied each ankle to the back two chair legs. He was laying with his ass up on display and couldn’t move much as the chairs were heavy. “There we go,” Evelyn winked at Max.

“Ugh,” Max groaned. This was going to be a long dare. “Lexie, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Hmm…okay, let me think,” Max paused for a second. As he was thinking, Jaxon came over and put a blindfold on Max. “God damn it,” Max said, not liking that he couldn’t see a thing. “Lexie, would you ever participate in a gang bang? Like three people fucking you at the same time?”

“Well…that sounds really hot. I guess it depends on who the people were, but I probably would,” Lexie answered truthfully. I would love that, but I doubt that will ever happen... “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I want a truth this time,” Vanessa said, admiring Max’s ass. She watched as Isaac got up and moved over to Max.

“Anybody got any lube?” he asked, smirking, and Zeke tossed him a bottle. “Perfect,” he said, squirting some on his dick and lubing up. He moved over to Max’s ass and slowly pushed his dick inside of him. He heard Max whimper but kept going until he was fully inside of Max. He started to slowly fuck him.

“Vanessa, would you ever fuck somebody you have never met before?”

“I might, given the situation,” Vanessa answered, distracted by Isaac fucking Max’s ass. She laughed when she heard Max let out a quiet moan. “Isaac, it looks like you’re really getting into the game,” she laughed and Isaac grunted in response. He increased his speed and fucked him harder. “Isaac, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Isaac grunted, cumming in Max’s ass. He let out three or four spurts and pulled out, which got a moan from Max. Isaac looked down to see a little bit of cum seeping from his asshole. “I always have been known to cum a lot,” he smirked and sat back down.

“I dare you to think of a number between 1 and 20. If it matches my number, you get a free pass. If not, you have to spin a bottle and let whoever it lands on fuck you for 1 minute. If it’s a girl it’s your dick, if it’s a guy it’s your ass,” Vanessa smirked at her dare.

“I’ve done anal a few times…so I’m not too worried. I choose the number 10,” Isaac told her.

“Nope, I picked number 1. Spin that bottle!” Vanessa smirked.

“Fine,” Isaac was not happy. He spun the bottle and it landed on…Vanessa. “Well Vanessa, looks like you get to practice your cowgirl skills,” he grinned laying back.

“Fine with me, but you don’t get to cum,” Vanessa smirked. She got into position over Isaac’s dick. “Somebody start a timer please,”

“I got it,” Zeke told everybody. While this was happening, Jaxon stripped off his clothes and moved over to take his turn with Max. He was loving anal, at least giving, and wasted no time pushing his dick inside of Max. Max groaned and moaned, desperately wanting to cum but couldn’t reach his dick.

Zeke started the timer and Vanessa started to slowly move down on Isaac’s dick. She quickly started to fuck Isaac, increasing her speed every couple of seconds. Isaac let out a whimper and Vanessa stopped moving. She repeated this three more times before Zeke called time and Vanessa slipped off Isaac, who was whimpering.

“You’re such a bitch,” Isaac glared at Vanessa, who just laughed. Isaac sat back up to continue the game. “Jessica, truth or dare?”

“I want a truth again,”

“Do you want to have sex tonight?” Isaac got right to the point.

“Uh…I guess I do, yeah. Seeing all of you have fun is making me horny,” Jessica blushed. “Staci, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

“Hmm…” Jessica was interrupted by a loud moan from Jaxon as he had an orgasm and finished inside Max’s ass. He collapsed on top of Max for a second and slowly pulled out and crawled back over to his spot. Jaxon’s place was immediately taken by Isaac for the second time, but doing something different. He brought over a ball gag and a vibrating dildo that he brought over for the game. He first put the ball gag in Max’s mouth and then turned the vibrator on high and shoved it inside of Max as far as it would go. Max let out a muffled moan and Isaac started to slowly stroke Max’s dick. “Well then. Hmm…Staci, you said you wanted to try anal, so I dare you to pick somebody to fuck your ass. They need to finish inside of you,”

“I guess I will do that, after all, I did say I would try,” Staci shrugged. “Jaxon, you wanna fuck me?” Staci offered.

Jaxon blushed at the thought of fucking an older woman. “Do I ever…” Jaxon blushed harder.

“Well come over here and do it,” Staci ordered him. Staci stripped off all of her clothes, figuring it would happen sooner or later. She showed off a set of size D tits and a smoothly shaven pussy. She got on her hands and knees and waited for Jaxon to fuck her, wiggling her ass at him. Jaxon moved over to her with the bottle of lube in his hand. He slowly rubbed some lube on Staci’s asshole and then he covered his dick. He slowly pushed his dick in, making sure to take care that it was her first time doing anal. Staci let out a low whimper but relaxed her ass cheeks, making it easier for Jaxon. After a minute, Jaxon was able to get his whole dick inside of her and slowly started to loosen her ass up. After a few minutes of this Jaxon increased his speed and grunted, releasing his cum into Staci’s ass. He paused to catch his breath, and then quickly pulled out of Staci, wiping his dick off on her ass. “How was that?” Jaxon asked, nervous. His submissive side was showing.

“That was…oddly good. Not sure if I want to do it again though, but I didn’t hate it,” Staci shrugged and sat back down. “Becca, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

“Hmm…” Staci paused. She was distracted by the scene in the corner. Zeke had joined Isaac. The vibrating dildo had been pulled out of Max’s ass and Zeke was now fucking Max. Isaac was slowly stroking Max’s dick, keeping him on edge. Max was still blindfolded and gagged, and you could just make out slight moans every couple of seconds. It was clear that Max was enjoying his dare. She looked away to continue the game as Zeke thrusted into Max’s ass once more and finished inside of him. “Uhm. Becca, I dare you to give Jack a handjob. He has to finish all over Lexie’s face, which you will then lick up,” Staci dared her.

“Sounds good to me. I’m not one to back down easily. Jack, Lexie, you cool?” Becca asked them. They both nodded, not wanting to back out of a dare. Jack stood up and removed his boxers to reveal a massive 7 ½ inch dick and then sat back down. Becca dropped her jaw slightly before moving over to sit next to Jack. Lexie took her spot laying in between Jack’s legs, hovering her face over his dick. Becca started to slowly rub Jack, before increasing her speed. Jack leaned back on his arms and closed his eyes, he has never had anyone do this for him, and just the feeling of somebody else’s hand on his dick was amazing. After a couple minutes Jack grunted and let his load spray all over Lexie’s face. Luckily she sensed his impending orgasm and closed her mouth and her eyes, but the cum still got everywhere. When Jack had finished his orgasm Lexie’s face was covered in cum. Becca moved in front of Lexie and started to lick all of Jack's cum off of Lexie's face. Becca grimaced at the taste, but managed to get it all up. All three of them moved back to their spots after cleaning themselves up. “Jaxon, truth or dare?” Becca asked, carrying the game on.

“I want a dare,”

“Hmm…I dare you to let each of the girls spank you,” Becca paused. “Lexie, do you have a wooden spoon?”

Lexie nodded. “Yup, I’ll go grab it,” she said before running to get one. She came back and handed it to Becca.

“All seven of us girls get to spank you. Each of us will choose how your positioned during the spanking, we’ll each roll a die to see how many spanks you get times ten, and we will all use a wooden spoon. It can be as hard or as soft as we want, depending on how we’re feeling,” Becca dared Jaxon.

“Shit. That could be 420 spanks if all of you roll a six…but I don’t think that will happen, so I’ll take the dare. Who’s first?”

“You can pick the order of who spanks you,” Becca told him.

“Hmm…then I pick Jen to go first,” Jaxon picked a random person.

“Oooh fun. I want you to bend over…Max!” Jen smirked, looking over in the corner where Max was laying. Nobody was currently playing with him, and she couldn’t tell if Max was more happy or upset about that. Jen grabbed the die and rolled a 1 for ten spanks. “Aww…I only get to spank you ten times. Jaxon was in position, on his knees bending over Max, who didn’t seem too fond of this position. Jaxon took this opportunity to stick a finger in Max’s ass and begin to finger his ass. If he was going to get spanked he should at least have some fun with it, he thought to himself. Jen came over with the wooden spoon and spanked him once as hard as she could on the center of his ass. Jaxon, not expecting this, cried out in pain. She repeated this nine more times. Jaxon’s ass was red and he winced as he moved out of that position.

“Er…Becca you’re next. How do you want me?” Jaxon said, determined to get through this dare.

“I want you bent over my lap like the little bitch you are,” Becca laughed, rolling the die. She rolled a 5 for fifty spanks.

“Shit,” Jaxon swore, moving to bend over her lap.

“Watch your mouth!” Becca yelled at him, shoving the dildo that had previously been in Max’s ass in his mouth. “I wiped it off a little for you but I expect that to be completely clean before your ass whooping is done, you hear me?” Becca growled at him. She had found out that Jaxon was submissive to girls. Jaxon quickly nodded his head as he started to suck the dildo. Becca started the spanking with 20 soft spanks to each ass cheek and finished with 10 as hard as she could right in the center. Jaxon had tears in his eyes at this point and pulled the dildo out of his mouth revealing it to be nice and clean. Becca smiled slightly before pushing Jaxon off her lap.

Jaxon blushed and sat up, embarrassed. “Uh…Staci, your turn I guess,”

“Good, I want you to get on your hands and knees in front of me,” Staci ordered as she rolled a 6 for sixty spanks. “Sixty, ooh this is gonna be fun,” she said as she grabbed the wooden spoon. She felt like being nice, so she spanked him 30 times on each ass cheek slightly hard. His ass was starting to look like a tomato and she laughed.

“Vanessa…you’re up,” Jaxon said softly. He wished he had taken a new dare.

Vanessa rolled the die and got a 5 for fifty spanks. “I want you to stand up. Then reach down and grab hold of your ankles. If your hands leave your ankles I repeat my fifty spanks,” Jaxon groaned but did as he was told. He did not want to add another fifty. He’s already had over 100 spanks given to him. Vanessa grabbed the wooden spoon and gave each ass check 15 light spanks each, to give him a break, before finishing with 10 hard spanks on each cheek. Jaxon cried out with the last ten and prayed that his pain would be over soon.

“Evelyn…please don’t roll so high,” Jaxon practically begged her as she rolled the die.

“Sorry to break it to you kid, but it is a six. Sixty spanks for you. I want you to lay on your stomach,” Evelyn ordered, enjoying herself. Jaxon sighed, but did as he was told. Evelyn spanked him as hard as she could for 15 times on each ass cheek, and then slightly softer for the last 15 on each cheek. By this point Jaxon’s ass was beginning to bruise and Jaxon was crying from the pain.

“I…I can’t do this anymore. I back out. This is too much,” Jaxon was crying.

Becca grinned, but felt a little bad for Jaxon. “I didn’t realize it would be so much Jaxon, I’m sorry,” she said, but happy she caused him to lose a life.

Jaxon was thoroughly embarrassed and stood in his spot. He knew it would be too painful to sit down. “It’s fine Becca,” he told her, but was already plotting revenge in his mind. At this point he heard moaning coming from Max’s corner. Jack was there and had taken the gag out of Max’s mouth and Max was giving Jack a blow job. Jack was obviously enjoying himself as the group watched him cum into Max’s mouth, forcing him to swallow, and then pulling out. He put the gag back in Max and then grabbed the dildo, turned it on, and put it back in Max’s ass. Jack didn’t want Max to be bored.

“Damn you guys, all you newbies are really getting into the game,” Vanessa laughed and everybody grinned.

“Well we just gotta take advantage when somebody is as helpless as Max,” Jack laughed, sitting back down.

“Zeke, truth or dare?” Jaxon asked when he had calmed down. He had stopped crying, but his ass was still throbbing.

“I’ll take a dare,”

“I dare you to get snowballed by Jack,” Jaxon smirked.

“What’s that mean?” Zeke asked. He had never heard of that term before.

“It means Jack gives you a blow job and you cum into his mouth but he doesn’t swallow. Instead he gives you a kiss which ends up with your cum in your mouth and then you have to swallow,” Jaxon explained.

“What the fuck dude,” Zeke said. “I’m not doing that, I want a new dare,” Zeke was not putting his own cum in his mouth.

“Fine, okay you pansy,” Jaxon laughed. He gestured for everybody to move to the corner where Max was. They all talked for a few minutes over a new dare and came back. “Okay Zeke. Your new dare is to invite that new kid in your grade over. Aaron, I think his name is. If he doesn’t agree to come over, or if he backs out when he gets here, you lose a life,”

“Fine. I guess that’s easy enough,” Zeke told them all. Luckily, he had Aaron’s number from being science fair partners a couple months back when he first came to the school. He pressed a button and gave Aaron a call. Surprisingly, he answered and Zeke put the phone on speaker.

Quote:
“Hey Aaron, this is Zeke from school.”
“Hey…what’s up man?”
“Not much. Hey, you doing anything right now?”
“Uh…not really…”
“Well, I’m over at a friend’s house with a group of people, most of them from school. We’re playing this game and I wanted to know if you would come over to play,”
“What game is it?”
“Truth or dare. It’s really fun man. You should come and play!”
“Uhh…yeah sure, I guess. How long will we be playing?”
“You should just tell your parents you’re spending the night here, the game could last awhile.”
“Okay, sure, where am I going?”
“Lexie’s house. She’s a couple grades above us. I’ll text you the address,”
“Sounds good man. See you in a bit I guess,”
Zeke hung up the phone. “That was the most awkward thing ever. Hopefully he won’t back out when he gets here,” Zeke said. “Jack, truth or dare?”

“I want a truth,”

“How many sexual partners have you had?” Zeke asked, wanting to get some details from the newbies.

“Uhh…before this game I haven’t even had a handjob from somebody, let alone sex. I guess if you count the handjob I got, then one,” Jack was embarrassed. He was 17 and had never had sex before, it was quite uncommon for guys his age.

“Hey, that’s okay buddy. It’ll happen soon enough. Hell, it might even happen during the game like it did for a few of us,” Jaxon grinned.

Jack smiled. “Maybe. Jen, truth or dare?”

“I want a truth,”

“What is the hottest thing somebody can do to you or around you? Basically if somebody did this you would be ready to jump into bed with them at a snap of their fingers,” Jack asked.

“Hmmm. If I had to pick my biggest turn on, I would have to say aggression or dominance. Somebody forcing me to do things, within reason, gets me turned on. Like, if I had a boyfriend and they would come into the room, bend me over, and take off my clothes, I would be ready to fuck them because domination is so hot,” Jen was getting hot and bothered just thinking about it.

“Damn girl. I think one of us can make it happen,” Jack winked.

Jen laughed. “Maybe,” she said. She was about to go onto the next round when there was a knock at the door.

“Shit! That’s probably Aaron,” Zeke jumped up and went to get him. The group couldn’t see what was happening, but they could hear Aaron talking with Zeke. Aaron must have been surprised at Zeke being naked as they heard a ‘what the fuck’ coming from the entry room. Zeke explained what was going on and prayed that Aaron would be down to play. A few minutes later they both walked into the room.

“What the…” Aaron muttered when he saw the sight before him. The group was sitting in a circle aside from two people. One of those two was blindfolded, tied up, and gagged and the other was currently fucking the one tied up in his ass. Then the rest of the group had four of them naked, plus Zeke standing next to him, and two people half naked. “What kind of game is this?”

“It’s our game of truth or dare,” Jaxon quickly explained. “We’re a pretty sexual group, we’ve found out, and this is how far the game has gone. Max, the one tied up, has been tied up for about an hour and anybody can do what they please to him. You can see Isaac taking up on this as he is currently fucking Max,” Jaxon paused as there was a loud moan from Isaac as he finished inside of Max’s ass. “Most of the rest of us have all done things like it, accept for the six newbies,” Jaxon pointed them out. “They just joined the game today, while the six of us…” Jaxon gestured to the original six. “…have been playing since last night. We thought it would be more fun with new people so we’ve been inviting more and more people to the game. You were next on the list. So, you want in?”

Aaron just stared at Jaxon for a minute. On one hand, he was a very sexual person and wanted to play, but on the other hand, he didn’t know anybody aside from Zeke. He already had a obvious hard on at the naked bodies and the fucking going on in the corner. “Hmm…I’ll join the game. On one condition,”

“What’s that?” Zeke asked.

“I get a turn fucking Max…and I get to fuck anybody else I want before I start the game. I love sex, but I love being able to fuck anybody that I want to with no strings attached,” Max grinned.

“How about you can fuck three other people aside from Max? I’m sure you’ll get plenty of opportunity to fuck everybody else during the game,” Jaxon suggested.

“I’ll agree to that, if I get to decide when I fuck them. It’ll be sometime during the game, but not all at once,” Max told him.

“Sounds good to me. What about the rest of you?” Jaxon asked, which everybody eventually nodded in agreement, including Max. Jaxon introduced Aaron to everybody. “But you need to choose who you want to fuck right now,” Jaxon told him.

“Okay…obviously I’ll fuck Max first. Hmm…then I think I’ll fuck Lexie, then Jen, and finally Staci,” Aaron said, after a minute of thinking. “Nothing against the rest of you, but those three are hot as fuck,” Aaron grinned and the three girls blushed.

“Okay Aaron you got a deal,” Jaxon grinned, and then he explained the rules, including the slave/master ones.

“You guys sure have something going on. I would love to be the master to any one of you here,” Aaron grinned. “I think I’ll start with Max right now, if that’s okay. I’ll save the three ladies for last,”

“Sounds good to me. After all, he is in the middle of a dare right now, use him as you please,” Jaxon smirked.

“Fuck yeah,” Aaron stood up and took off his pants and boxers. He revealed a thick 7 inch dick. He made his way over to Max. “From the look of what I walked in on, you should be nice and loose you little slut,” Aaron said, slapping Max’s ass and pushing his dick inside of Max. “Fuck yes, you’re not tight at all. You must love taking it in the ass,” Aaron said, grunting as he fucked Max as hard as he could. Max let out muffled moans as he was clearly enjoying himself. He had yet to have an orgasm, but he had begun to enjoy anal, especially being fucked in the ass. Aaron reached down and began to stroke Max as he continued to fuck him. He didn’t slow his pace and after a minute or two of this they both finished. Max was finally given release. Aaron moaned as he finished inside of Max, released spurt after spurt of hot cum. After 30 seconds of this, Aaron pulled out and wiped his dick on Max’s back. He also wiped his hand on Max’s ass, so he was now covered in both his cum and other people’s cum. Aaron smirked as Max was twitching after his intense orgasm, and desperately wanted to be done with his dare. He hoped that it would be his turn soon so he could take a break.

“Damn, Aaron, you must have sex a lot,” Jaxon said.

“I do get around if that’s what you mean. I can’t wait to have my way with these three smoking hot ladies,” Aaron winked at them.

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 03:03 PM   #169
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Didn't read the story for some time (didn't really found time first and then kina forgot about it) but I started catching up. I am at part 10 now and the story is as great as I expected at the beginning. Thank you for your work
Old 08-02-2017, 04:18 PM   #170
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Didn't read the story for some time (didn't really found time first and then kina forgot about it) but I started catching up. I am at part 10 now and the story is as great as I expected at the beginning. Thank you for your work
Thank you for reading! I am glad you like it, can't wait to see what you think of the rest.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:41 PM   #171
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Just had a death in the family. Unsure what is happening, next post should be Sunday, but this is a heads up in case I don't have it ready.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:42 PM   #172
GemKnight

Dam man im sorry to here that i wish you the best of recovery ill be praying for you and your fam you need and deseirve it keep it up man
Old 08-03-2017, 04:02 AM   #173
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

O, love the idea of option C

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:02 AM   #174
Jojo246

Sorry to hear that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:24 AM   #175
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update, this chapter was awesome. I particularly like the challenge poor Max got, tying him up was a great idea. I also loved the spankings Jaxon received. Nice job too!

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family. Take all the time you need. I'm sure all your story followers will understand. Really nice idea to let us vote on ideas for a future update, thanks. Looking forward to an update when you can, no rush.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:27 AM   #176
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Important part first, sorry to hear about your loss. You take as much time as needed.

I loved this part. I was very turned on. I thought my boyfriend would like to read about what max had to go through, so I "edited" his bits and gave it to him to read, while I have him a bj. Maybe it was the story, maybe it was me, but he came very quickly!

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 04:17 PM   #177
wanna1fun

Sorry to hear about your loss,

Dislikes: hardpain,social suicide stuff,public in general (exept webcam dares without face),poo,diapers

Toys: Mastubator,plugg(vib),dildo(small),dildo(vib)
wanna1fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:30 AM   #178
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Next post will be posted either tonight or tomorrow. I have started it already and want to take my time to finish it. I know you all don't want a rushed piece of crap as a part. Just wanted to let you all know that it will be here soon.

Old 08-06-2017, 07:33 AM   #179
wanna1fun

Thx a lot for that awesome story,the best I have read so far

Dislikes: hardpain,social suicide stuff,public in general (exept webcam dares without face),poo,diapers

Toys: Mastubator,plugg(vib),dildo(small),dildo(vib)
wanna1fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 11:17 PM   #180
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 View Post
Next post will be posted either tonight or tomorrow. I have started it already and want to take my time to finish it. I know you all don't want a rushed piece of crap as a part. Just wanted to let you all know that it will be here soon.
Take your time babe. Think of your story as sex with man. No one likes it or benefits if the boy cums early. We all benefit of the boy takes his time, makes sure he is warmed up, and only shoots his load when we're all satisfied! (I've had lots of sex this weekend - I'm so horny!)

So take your time babe, don't rush it.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk