Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-30-2019, 04:32 PM   #1
RosieMarlowe

Default Men and the Sea

Content Warning: Slavery (of the not so nice kind)

A bright sun beats down on the rocky coastline of Kardonia. People have gathered here from across the countryside to visit the slave market at Port Ellis, an ancient establishment unlike any of the other slave markets of the Kardon Sea. What makes the Port Ellis slave market unique is that here the customers are not looking for hard workers or educated scribes - here they are looking for something a bit more entertaining.

Master Georg has been the auctioneer here for decades and has a perhaps well earned reputation as a salesman of the beautiful objects in his possession. Today though his normal cool manner is slightly disrupted by the unseasonable heat. "Eliza Dawin, Number two one eight eight, sold to the gentleman from Nittany Bay." He cries out in a voice that cuts across the general chatter, the word sold punctuated by the crack of his gavel.

A young girl with curly blonde hair is led across the wooden platform from where she was on display, naked except for her chains, into the wide arms of a grinning man in bright robes. You can see she is sobbing but the man's couldn't be happier as the guards hand him the key and chain. This is what the slave market of Port Ellis offers - bodies are a product here and something resembling consent can be bought by the highest bidder.

The crowd is packed into the square, it overflows into the nearby streets. You can see them from the holding area - the blues and greens of the rich buyers and the plain tan clothes of those who are just here to gawp. They quiet down for a moment, they're preparing for Master Georg to introduce the next product. You hear him start his introduction "Our next item comes from the island of Daala and I'm telling you she is a fine specimen!" A knot forms in your stomach - that next product is you.

A guard pulls you out into the sunlight by a chain attached to you writs irons. You squint in face of the brightness the crowd roars with approval. You would feel embarrassed to be naked in front of this many people but your weeks with the slavers have left you numb to such things. You are led up to a display stand where your chain is undone so your wrists can be affixed to blocks at either side of you. This spreads you out so you can clearly be viewed by the audience.

"Her name was Rosie Marlowe back on Daala, but I don't need to tell you that she will answer to any name you give her." Master Georg takes a step down from his own podium to get closer to you. Perspiration may be running down him as if he were melting but he continues to ooze authority. You try to keep your eyes on the floor but her puts a hand under your chin to lift it up. "Lets start with the negatives - she has a big nose, but what else would you expect from a Daalan?" The crowd laughs, jokes at the expense of your people are all too common in these parts.

"And also by virtue of her Daalan heritage you'll see her skin is a pale as milk." He continues, his hand still grasping your chin. "And her hair is a lovely dark brown. I'm sure if you cleaned her up a bit the curls on this piece would be amazing." He runs a sweaty hand through your hair, you haven't had a good wash in over a week, it doesn't bother you too much.

"One thing you will notice about this product is the colour of hey eyes. Grey isn't too common on a Daalan." He moves his hand from your chin to you forehead pushing the hair from your eyes. He shoves a finger int you mouth, pushing up your lip to show the crowd your teeth, you squirm a bit - you hadn't been expecting that. "All her teeth are also present and accounted for, some a bit wonky though - I say it adds charm."

He pulls his hand away and takes a step backwards. You find yourself looking down at the floor again. "So what do you think so far?" You hear the salesman call to the crowd. They respond with a roar and you shiver despite the heat - one of the people in that crowd will own you soon.

Moving back to you the man grabs a handful of breast "She may not have the most exciting chest in the world, but its here." He pats down your torso "Not too much fat on this but its not as skinny as most of the product we have on offer. Definitely healthy - this one will last you a while if you feed it right."

His hands creep down further "Used before at the font," he says poking and prodding at you. "Not showing much wear though, could be as good as new." He slaps you on the bum "Round the back is tight as the day she was born. Totally unexplored territory." This gets a laugh from the crowd too. You can't bring yourself to look up at them so you keep staring at the floor. The master heads back to his own podium to begin the bidding.

He takes his place behind it and calls out "Marlowe, seven seven six four, she's a Daalan in her mid twenties almost as new and in healthy condition. Bidding will start at 300 sovereigns."

What follows is a series of bids from the crowd below. Master Georg's voice booms out over them narrating the event. You don't want to be like the girl before you - you don't want to cry. Life as a Kardonian slave is infamously harsh and showing weakness at the start could only lead to weakness in the future. You know you will need all your willpower to survive this life.

Eventually you hear the masters voice jubilantly declaring "Sold, to Master Rethel of Talbrook." The guard comes and releases you from the stage, pushing you towards a young man in an azure robe. He has one of his servants take your chain from the guard and together you walk away from the crowd. He looks at you as you're walking - you'd think him handsome if he weren't your owner. Long black hair and olive skin, about your age too. "We've picked up a real prize today." He comments to one of his party "I can't want to have her in my room."

There's almost relief. Whatever life will be like in this household it is likely better than it was in the slave camps. You tell yourself you can live with it. You tell yourself it will all be alright.

From behind you the sound of the crowd cheering comes again - the next product has been brought to the stage.

Author's Note: So this started off as part of a task by current master Nihil. I got a bit carried away with the description of "Imagine yourself nude on the auction block of the slave market, all the potential buyers staring at you. Now write a small piece what the auctioneer says to describe and appraise you, what features of your body and qualities as a slave he points out."
So I thought I might turn it into something of a fictional story set in a silly fantasy world for you all to enjoy. I hope to add a second section soon in which we might reach the home of Marlowe's new master Rethel!
I might also switch to a more standard 3rd person narration too because this might start to grate on the reader if I keep it up
RosieMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to RosieMarlowe for this post:
Old 08-31-2019, 08:21 PM   #2
mr doggy

Please keep writing more i like the story.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 11:43 AM   #3
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I just love your writing style. Writing a story in the 2nd person and in present tense is incredibly tough, but you pulled it off brilliantly in the first installment. Your story is gritty, hard, and nicely detailed. I love it. Looking forward to read more.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:09 AM   #4
kimmy11

I like the story. keep writing.