Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #16
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Part 5

And at last, part 5! This is the final part of the main story, but there's an epilogue coming very soon. Enjoy!

Next-Level Training: Part 5 of 5

David barely had time to think before Christie stepped over him, straddling his waist. Facing the slave, she carefully seated herself on his thighs and cupped his helpless blue scrotum. Meanwhile, Valerie began to gyrate her hips above him, as if to tease the boy slut with her feminine wiles, but no matter how much David tried to convince himself otherwise, he was still repulsed by this new madam’s fatty thighs and flabby body. And so his gaze was drawn back to Christie, who was now stroking his semi-flaccid penis.

“Hi, David,” she said meekly.

David squeaked out a low reply.

“You don’t know me really, but I’ve been wanting to get to know you for a long time.” Christie straightened up and began to stroke the slave faster. Her blouse’s hem slid upward, revealing the smooth, unblemished skin of her stomach arching from her hairy pubic region up to her cute belly button. At that moment David realized this girl was beautiful.

“I’m really shy though, so it’s a good thing I’ve been friends with Amber since we were little kids.” Christie giggled as surprise flashed across David’s face. “She’s told me everything about you, David. You see, I’m shy, but there’s nothing I love more than a hard cock, especially a helpless slave boy’s. And now I get to use yours.”

Christie lifted herself off David’s thighs, positioned her hairy vulva above his aching penis, then slid down, taking all of him into her at once. David moaned and gripped her hips, but Christie quickly smacked his hands away.

“Don’t you dare touch me, slave. I may be nice by nature, but that doesn’t mean you get to take advantage of it. I’m one of your mistresses right now, so you will do what I say. And right now you’re going to watch me fuck this useless little cock.”

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. It won’t happen again.” As he said this, David realized he wasn’t enjoying Christie using him as much as he had thought. The bindings around his genitals had begun to take their toll, and where even the slightest touch used to pleasure him, now it was simply painful. As Christie thrusted faster, the walls of her vagina felt like clamps around the slave’s aching member, and he began to cry softly in pain.

In the corner of his vision David noticed Valerie sliding her black panties down her thick legs. She stopped partway and started gyrating her hips again, slowly lowering herself closer to the slave’s face. David looked up to find her shaven labia hovering inches from his nose, swollen and twinkling with moisture.

“Does my pussy smell nice, slave?” As Valerie spoke, a thick bead of juices rolled out from her glistening hole and landed on David’s cheek.

“I—I suppose, Ma’am.”

“You … suppose? What the fuck does that mean? Don’t you like the smell of pussy, slave?” She pressed closer, enveloping David’s nose between her soaking labia. “Maybe getting ass fucked by Marcus turned you gay, is that it? Are you a faggot now, you stupid fickle slave? Did you actually enjoy getting throated by your friend?”

“No!” David lied, though he certainly hadn’t somehow turned homosexual from the experience. No, the slave indeed loved the taste of pussy, but for some reason Valerie’s was unappealing to him at the moment. Perhaps it was because he was used to his mistress’s femininity and the thought of servicing another woman went against his duty as a good slave, or maybe he simply wasn’t attracted to Valerie and the pungent aura of her womanhood.

“Then what’s the problem with my pussy?!” Valerie shoved her vagina against David’s face, making sure there was no room for him to breathe. Immediately her musty effluence filled the slave’s sinuses; he would have wheezed if he had any spare oxygen to do so. “Pleasure me, bitch boy! I want to feel you working your tongue like a proper slave should, because so far you haven’t been anywhere close to a proper slave.” With her hands Valerie spread her labia so as to give David more room to work. “And only when I’m satisfied will I let you breathe,” she added.

Rapidly running out of air, David prepared himself to give the best cunnilingus of his life. By expertly sliding his tongue around the outer, more sensitive folds of her vagina, paying particular attention to the parts his mistress had identified as the most sensitive in their training, David before long had Valerie shuddering in ecstasy. Her heftiness only added to the sense of suffocation as she moaned and bounced on the slave’s face, her stomach and breasts jiggling wildly.

Meanwhile, Christie’s relentless fucking had brought David to the point of orgasm. He felt his penis spasm inside her, almost as if it was detached from him, but there was no release: he had either expended all his fluids during Tom’s blow job, or the bindings around his genitalia were preventing him from ejaculating. Whatever the case, David couldn’t help but feel unsatisfied when Christie lifted off him. What was more, normally the oxygen deprivation would have been a turn-on for him, but since having his orgasm ruined he simply felt helpless and scared.

Soon after Christie finished, however, Valerie pressed her full weight onto the slave’s face, held there for a few seconds, then finally stood up. Light and cool, sweet air overtook David, who lay there gasping, face covered in vaginal slime. After a short recovery, David clamored up onto his elbows to find his temporary mistresses and master grouped around the chemical rinsing shower with their backs to him, whispering hurriedly.

Not daring to move from his spot on the floor, the slave didn’t have to wait long before Christie turned around. “Well, slave, I had a lot of fun using your dick tonight, and now that I’ve done what I came to do, it’s time for me to leave.”

Remembering to never look his mistress directly in the eyes, David let his gaze travel to Christie’s lower body as she spoke. Several trails of feminine juices lined her inner thighs, and her pubic hair was matted and wet, peeking out from under the hem of her blouse.

“Yeah, get a good look I suppose,” Christie laughed. “Stand up. I’m finished with you, but the others are going to have one last bit of fun.” With this she walked past him, stopping to whisper in his ear. “You were such a good slave, David. Maybe your real mistress will let me use you again sometime.”

“Alright,” Marcus spoke before David could turn to watch Christie leave. He was standing between Valerie and Brittany, both of who stood confidently in just their panties. In his hands was a stainless steel shower nozzle affixed to a lengthy hose. “Time to have some fun with water, slave. Me and the girls are going to test just how much punishment your tiny balls can take. Or what’s left of them, anyway.”

Amid muffled giggles from the girls, David looked down at his scrotum, which, along with his penis, were now a ghastly shade of greenish-purple with patches of brownish-black. All pain had turned to a dull, throbbing ache, but this was by far the longest amount of time they had been tied, and David was beginning to suspect his mistress had lied when she said she had bound them more tightly in the past. He looked to her, still seated on the desk across the room, and she gave him another small nod. As if reminded by the gesture, David knew he trusted his mistress completely and pushed thoughts of permanent damage to his body from his mind.

“As I’m sure you’ve guessed, this is a high-pressure shower nozzle,” Marcus explained, “and I brought it just to use on you.” He winked. “Now, lie down so your lower body is in the shower. It’s okay if the rest of you hangs out.”

David looked at the simple shower: built for emergencies like first-year chemistry students accidentally spilling toxic chemicals, it was barely big enough for a person to stand inside, let alone lie down. However, he knew the water needed to be kept in the shower as much as possible so as not to make a mess of the classroom. This was a favorite location of his mistress’s, as, being a teaching assistant, she had practically unrestricted access to many of the rooms in the university’s science hall.

Luckily, the shower’s floor was more or less flush with the tiled floor of the classroom, so David was able to lie comfortably, although the cold ceramic gave his butt and thighs a jolt as he positioned them near the shower’s drain. Head resting on the dirty tiled floor of the classroom, David watched Marcus step over him.

“Brittany, you control the water.”

“Gladly,” Brittany said brightly as she took up position on the opposite side of the shower. Marcus held the nozzle out, and Brittany turned on the water. David gasped as a cold spray shot onto his stomach, but she quickly adjusted the temperature to a pleasing warmth.

“Let me show you what this thing can do.” Marcus turned a dial on the nozzle, changing the stream to a rapid torrent.

“Ouch!” The rushing water felt like a sharp pinch on David’s stomach, but clearly Marcus wasn’t concerned.

“Don’t like that, eh? How about on your balls?” Marcus pointed the stream at the slave’s oxygen-starved scrotum, and blistering pain shot through David’s body.

“OW! That really hurts!”

“That’s not what you say when your master gives you a gift!” Marcus roared.

“I’m—I’m sorry, master. It’s just—it just, it—”

“That’s it,” Valerie cut in, “if he’s not going to shut up and take it like a proper slave, I’m going to make him shut up.” She stepped over David and, prompting a moment of déjà vu for the slave, slid her panties down once again and sat on his face. this time, however, she faced away from him and began slapping the slave’s cock as Marcus worked the water against his balls.

“Lick my pussy, slut! Or better yet, taste my ass!”

David was reduced to helplessness as Valerie smothered him again. She used her ass this time, forcing his nose into her crack, working only to humiliate him. But after only a short time, it became too much for him to take: David truly began to feel like he was suffocated and in an instant lost control. He screamed and slapped Valerie’s legs repeatedly, eventually pushing her off his face and onto the floor.

Suddenly, time seemed to stop. Brittany had turned off the water, and no one made a sound. Then, after a moment, everything happened in fast motion: Valerie, regaining her composure, stormed over to David’s mistress and whispered furiously in her ear. Amber nodded in agreement then, with a stern look at her slave, handed the the single tail whip to Valerie. Both girls approached, and in an instant David felt searing pain as the whip-wielder let loose.

Valerie found her target in David’s balls and showed no sign of stopping, putting everything she had into the flogging. Each crack of the whip left either a large, sickly looking welt or a straight out gash in the slave’s already tortured scrotum. He howled in pain, begging Amber for forgiveness for being so disobedient, for though the ordeal was intense, David knew better than to fight. Only his true mistress could make the pain stop.

“Look at you!” Valerie shouted. “You’re useless! You can’t even obey a simple order! Valerie, I don’t think this slave deserves to serve you; you’re too good for him.” A particularly hard lash sent David into convulsions. “You know it’s true,” she continued, “and you also know what do do about it. Sell him to me instead. He clearly can’t just go without a mistress, so let me handle him.”

“That’s enough.” Amber finally spoke. Valerie fell silent and stepped back, rage still clouding her eyes. “Marcus, Brittany,” Amber continued, “get your clothes and leave. I’ll talk to you guys later.”

David heard footsteps, scuffling, then silence when only he, his mistress, and Valerie were left in the room.

“David, you disappointed me tonight.” The slave could feel the burn of his mistresses’s gaze, though he dare not meet her eyes. “You’ve disappointed me so much, in fact, that I think Valerie here is right. I don’t think you could ever be the humble servant I require you to be: you can’t follow even a simple order from someone who I explicitly commanded you to obey. This could have been an interesting and fun night for you to push some of the training items we’ve worked on. But you couldn’t do that; you just couldn’t do what I asked of you. What do you have to say for yourself?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress.” David hung his head. He looked at his scrotum, which was torn and bleeding in several places. It hurt like hell, but there was nothing he could do to fight the pain, only accept it.

“I’ve had enough of your apologies, frankly, David. See, tonight was also a test for you, and you didn’t pass. That’s why I consider you useless to me now and am selling you to Valerie. Neither of you move.”

Amber’s words struck David like lightning to the chest. He could do nothing as his life fell apart around him, as his mistress walked across the room, grabbed her duffel bag, and pulled out a black folder. She returned waving a piece of paper from within.

“Do you know what this is, David?” Amber didn’t give him time to respond. “It’s your voluntary slave contract, which we both signed in agreement, binding you as my slave for any purpose. As you know, this is a no-limits, time-indefinite arrangement, which additionally makes you my property that I may do with as I see fit. With that said, I’m selling you to Valerie today, assuming she was serious about buying you.”

“I was,” Valerie said. A smug look washed across her face, but David was too shellshocked to notice. In fact, he was having difficulty comprehending much of what was happening. Mistress … gone? It was the only thought in his head.

“Excellent. I’m sure you’ll take good care of him. Oh, and I don’t even really want anything for him; I’ll just sign ownership over to you for free. Now, go get something to drink for your soon-to-be-slave while I write the change of ownership statement.”

Amber set to work on a new sheet of paper, which David assumed would contained the details of their transfer. After a moment, Valerie returned with a beaker of water.

“It was the only thing I could find.” She handed David the beaker and tried to sit on the floor next to him, but he pushed her away. He knew it wasn’t his place to speak at that time; as such, he simply stewed in his own despair, thinking about all that had happened.

As far as David understood, a change of ownership did not require a new contract to be written, only a receipt of the transfer. Then, everything in his contract with Amber would now apply for Valerie as his mistress instead. It was a miserable proposition but one he would have to live with. He had chosen this life after all, the life of a slave, and it was not he one he could simply leave. Much of his time had been wasted on BDSM relationships that didn’t work out, but after having been with Amber he finally knew it was possible for him to be content, and he was not willing to sacrifice another chance at such.

“There, done. David will officially be your property when I remove his dog tag. “David, just turn your head this—David! David!

David could hear Mistress shouting, but she sounded far away. He realized he could no longer move, and when he tried to speak he only exhaled. What’s happening to me? he panicked.

“David!” Can’t tell if … Mistress or Valerie …

“David, are you okay? David!

“David, what—”

• Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #17
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Pllease write more!
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #18
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Epilogue

As you wish!

Next-Level Training: Epilogue

David awoke to a burning cold sensation on his groin. Struggling to move, he realized his arms and legs were bound once more, but he nonetheless had a limited range of motion. He looked down to find a small towel covering his waist and thighs. There was something ice-cold underneath, but he couldn’t squirm enough to move the towel.

Wearing nothing but the towel, he was lying on his back on what appeared to be a bed in an unfamiliar, plain room with a light somewhere behind him and landscape paintings on the wall. Oddly, the aching in his genitals was gone, but David felt rather strange otherwise. What the fuck is going on? he thought to himself. Was that all just a dream? Am I dreaming now? Where’s Mistress?

“Good to see you’re awake, David.”

Mistress! David’s excitement preempted his recognition of the voice, but his high spirits spiraled into despair as he realized who was speaking: Valerie.

A shadow stirred on the wall as a large figure stepped into view and walked to the base of the bed, looming over David. It was indeed his classmate Valerie, but she looked much different: now sporting perfectly applied makeup, she wore a dark blue corset, which gave her pudgy body an appealingly curvy shape while accenting her large breasts. Black stockings supported by a matching garter completed the outfit, which David had to admit was very attractive overall.

“I know what you’re thinking David,” Valerie started as she ran her fingers across his bare stomach. “No, you weren’t dreaming about the fun you had in that classroom last night; we just had to sedate you, just in case you got too … agitated. Amber warned me it might happen when you heard her decision."

“Wait, th—” David was parched. He cleared his throat. “Then that means …”

“Yes, it means you’re my slave now.” Valerie smiled. “Which also means that I am your mistress.”

“Bu—”

“Shh! Don’t talk; just let me finish. Amber, your previous mistress and one of my best friends, wanted you to learn what it means to be fully submissive in every way. According to her, you were doing rather well at pretty much everything, but you have always had two main obstacles you’ve never been able to overcome: trust and ego.

“When Amber put you at the whim of new masters and mistresses, she expected you to trust her enough to be willing to submit yourself completely to us, just as you would to her. But you weren’t willing to do that. Of course, you were fine when Brittany was taking her turn with you, but when you were presented with, well, me … let’s just say you didn’t do so well. You let your typically overactive, yet natural male tendencies overtake you and cloud your judgment.

“See, normally when a mistress tells her slave to eat her pussy, he does so right away, as a slave’s only goal is his mistress’s satisfaction. But when I asked you to, you let the fact that I’m fat and you weren’t very attracted to me stop you. It’s that hesitation, that last little bit of ego preventing you from licking your mistresses’s pussy even when she hasn’t showered in a while—which I did on purpose, by the way—that Amber’s been trying for so long to stamp out. She’s had no success with that, obviously, which is why she called me and explained the situation, as I have a good deal of experience training slaves myself.

“And that’s how we ended up here today, my little pet. Think of this as a sort of final trial, your last chance to prove to Amber that you’re capable of letting go of your ego and submitting totally to your mistress. If you do well—and I mean very well—Amber might consider taking you back as her full-time slave. That’s a big ‘might’, though, and in the meantime you are completely owned by me, and since Amber signed you over to me, I have no obligation to return you to her—ever. Is that understood?”

All this information felt like an overload, like too much to process. David couldn’t quite comprehend what he was hearing, but his training so far enabled him to remain calm. After all, knowing his place was one of the reasons he decided to become enslaved in the first place. His thoughts shifted to the intense coldness around his groin, then back to Valerie. After looking her up and down once again, his eyes stopped on her sheer garter stretched around her wide hips.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good.” Valerie gave him another smile, only this one was much warmer, even loving. “And I know you couldn’t possibly live with yourself unless you have a mistress, which means I know you’ll never leave my service willingly. So there’s no need to even discuss that. Instead, let’s talk about why this towel is here.”

Valerie stepped out of view for a moment then returned, grabbed the towel off David, and tossed it to the floor. The slave looked down to find several small ice packs surrounding his genitals. He was surprised to find they were no longer bound by the rope; instead his wrinkly scrotum appeared small and tight, his penis limp and shriveled.

“Oh, don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with you.” Valerie laughed at David’s alarm. “Like like she’s told you many times, Amber would never let anything damage you like that without first informing you. No, that ice is to keep your bits as small and soft as possible for this.”

David gasped when his new mistress held up an interesting looking contraption. Not much larger than a golf ball, it was a sort of hollow ball made up of several thin bars of steel. One part of the ball bulged outward like a misshapen tumor, resulting in a lopsided appearance. “I’m sure you know what this is, my pet,” Valerie continued. “It’s a cock cage, and you’re going to be wearing it full-time starting today. Spread your legs.”

In his restraints the slave could only spread his knees a few inches, but it seemed to be enough. Valerie pressed the cage’s latch to pop it open and set to work. First she affixed the chamber of the cage around David’s shrunken scrotum then wrapped his penis around, scrunching it tightly against his balls. David realized gratefully that the extra bulge in the cage was to allow more room for his penis.

He felt almost no physical sensation during the process, though the slave knew once the ice wore off he would be extremely uncomfortable while getting used to the cage. Amber had used cages on him before (though never for longer than a few hours, and never a cage as small as this one), so David was well aware of how difficult keeping his penis soft would be—and how much it would hurt if he couldn’t.

“That should do it.” Valerie removed the ice packs and stepped back to survey her work. David glanced down—it looked like there was nothing but a silver, fleshy walnut between his legs. “Now the uselessness of your tiny cock is more obvious, just the way it should be. Do you know why I’m doing this to you, David?”

“No, Ma’am.”

“It’s because I believe one of the reasons you can’t stifle your ego is. Without the use of your cock at all, it should be much easier for you to remain submissive at all times. Oh, and by ‘all times’, I really do mean all of the time. That means careful aim when using the bathroom, and obviously it will be impossible for you to masturbate or in fact glean any pleasure from your cock at all. Of course, this means I won’t be using it in our training either. Instead, we’re going to focus on ego elimination and other mental training, though we’ll be doing plenty of other things too. But for all intents and purposes, I’m going to act as if your cock doesn’t even exist, and I suggest you do the same—for your sake. Think of this as your next-level training.”

David looked at the cage between his legs. It was hard to believe his genitals could fit in something that looked so small, the notion of which left him feeling emasculated for the first time in his life. The slave’s thoughts turned to Amber, who had spent so much of their training focusing on pleasuring him, on celebrating his cock. He felt ashamed for letting down such a kind and giving mistress, for letting his stupid ego get in the way. But it wouldn’t happen again: David was convinced of that. He wouldn’t let it. If he ever wanted to again serve the mistress he truly loved, he would just have to work very, very hard.
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
Old 05-01-2012, 08:21 AM   #19
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Yay! Another section. Love it!
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #20
bottomb
getDare Sweetheart

Love this story! It has always been a fantacy of mine to be tied up in front of strangers and friends.. love it

Anytime someone sends me a private message with a number, I must edge that many times. 2-10

42 mwm
bottomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:15 PM   #21
jjprocks

im confused as too how it ends?
jjprocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #22
skjelner

What part were you confused by? I suppose I didn't explain it expicitly, but the Amber had drugged David, which caused him to faint at the end of part 5.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #23
jjprocks

i understand it was meant to be short but i thought there would be more like what happens after that it seems endless in my opinion otherwise pretty cool story
jjprocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #24
takashi

i hope that wasnt the end

limits- public,family,illegal,blood,messy,cross dressing major pain(ask),piss,scat

like- wedgies, holding,cum control, masturbation,anal, others not discovered
Live in my area hit me up
Spoiler:
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
85% Voyeur
71% Exhibitionist
58% Boy/Girl
58% Experimentalist
56% Submissive
51% Brat
48% Switch
45% Vanilla
42% Daddy/Mommy
42% Ageplayer
42% Dominant
37% Rope bunny
33% Pet
29% Slave
takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #25
skjelner

Glad you liked it but yep, that's the story I wanted to write. Remember, I said it would only be five parts. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by skjelner View Post
Hey! This is a short story I've been wanting to write for a while. [...] it will be presented in five parts.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #26
Lifeupacliff

Good story write more in Erins Hell now!
Lifeupacliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #27
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Very nice story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #28
SurrenderMyBody

It was great as a short story, but could you continue it? Or have you?
SurrenderMyBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #29
skjelner

That's all I ever intended to write. You'll have to use your imagination!
Old 05-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #30
DarKas

I love it! This story is amazing, the end took my breath away!
DarKas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exhibitionism, group sex, mistress/slave