Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-26-2012, 06:46 AM   #16
Spanks

Send a message via MSN to Spanks Send a message via Yahoo to Spanks

Great so far!!! Please keep going!
Spanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #17
JanR 266

Thanks, both of you!

Chapter 5: (This Chapter contains a pretty strong scene. If youre not into consentual rape, skip it.)
Some time later

One week passed. Ashley went gently on Stephanie, and nothing of any real importance took place. But today, Ash had plans.
The box opened, and Steph was greeted, as usual, with a little kiss on the cheek to welcome her to the morning.
"Guess what we... youre, doing today, girl?" Ash asked, tenderly. "Anything you want to do today." Steph responded. "Thats right!" Ash cheerfully agreed. "Well, today, ive decided that youre getting fucked. Arent you excited girl?"
"NO, please. Give me another choice!" Steph retorted. Ash climbed into the Box, kneeling on top of Stephs ribs. "Remember the guy whos condom you got to drink out of last week? Well, ive been talking with him, and hes very excited to meet you! I told him youve been looking forward to getting rid of your virginity for ages, but that you dont get out much. Itll be in your mouth, of course. So, its just that this time, youll get your drink straight from the source!" Ashley was enthusiastic as ever.
Steph was trying to talk, or retort, but she couldnt. She knew Ash would eventually do this to her, but she prayed it wouldnt ever happen, anyway. She dreaded this day. "Now, we need to get you ready. Hes going to be here in 20 minutes." Ashley said. "20 MINUTES?!" Steph blurted out. Ashley got off of Steph, and pulled her out of her box. "Lets see..." Ashely began.
"Lay down, girl." Ashley said, clearly trying to sound as adorable as she possibly could. Steph just collapsed onto the ground. She was terrified.
"Hold still." Steph heard a metallic sound, as Ash laid a bag down next to her. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Please..." Steph bagan. "Shut up." Ash cut in.
Ash restrained Stephs arms, and her ankles. Then she rolled her onto her back. Ash dragged Steph by the ankles, face up, over to her box. She pulled out a padlock, and put it through the latch on the box, and through the link of the handcuffs on her ankles. Ash pulled Steph up, and produced another padlock. She put one end through the same hole in the latch, and then through the link in the handcuffs on her arms.
Steph was bent up by her box, unable to lean anywere other than forward. Unable to move. "We dont want him to see you crying, either." Ashley said. Steph was crying. She hadnt even noticed. She was almost comforted by the blindfold. She couldnt see the situation she was now in.
Ashley didnt just but some handcuffs, though. She got out some metal clothespins. "Dont worry girl. You probably wont even feel it. Just open your mouth and swallow when youre told." Ashley said, with an almost reassuring tone.
She applied a clip to each of Stephs nipples, and one to the bridge of her nose.
"He should be here soon, girl. Just be patient. I know the anticipation must be killing you. Dont worry though. After this, ill never hassle you to get fucked again. I might even give you some days off your chores. If youre good."
Ashley knelt down next to Steph. Ash passionately kissed her on the cheek, and said, "Dont worry. Just think, that no matter how much this hurts, youre..." The Doorbell sounded.
Ashley walked out of the room. Steph knew she had no choice. She knew this was going to be her fate. She loved to please Ash, but that wasnt going to make this easier for her. She would never say no, not even to something like this. She tried to plead, and beg, but she could not say no to her. She didnt have it in her. A part of her actually did want it, to. The part of her that loved Ashley to pieces. But this was never going to be an easy thing to go through, no matter what the reasons.
She heard some voices. "I didnt tell her youd be bringing any friends. She wont mind though." Steph could hear Ashley. Friends? What was going on? What did she have in store for her?
She knew. She wasnt stupid. But she almost couldnt process the information. It was like she knew, but she didnt want to know. She was breathing quickly and deeply.
"Youre sure shes up for this?" A mans voice said. "Tell him, girl." Ashley said. A few seconds later, Steph softly, but clearly replied, "Yes Mistress."

They were only going to be in the room one at a time.
The first man was very motivated. He didnt mind grabbing a handfull of her hair, and pulling her head back and forward.
After about two minutes, he was finished. He slapped her, hard. She could hear Ashley laughing, and telling him to do it again. He was happy to oblige her.
Ash walked over, and crouched next to Steph. Steph had his cum in her mouth, resting against the back of her tongue.
"When a man slaps you, thats your cue to swallow, girl." Ash whispered in her ear. She slapped her again.
Steph was shaking. She wanted to do as she was told, but she wasnt able to order her body to swallow. At least not at first. It was about 10 seconds, before she felt herself mechanically slallow.
It didnt taste like anything. Or maybe it did. But she couldnt feel it. The clothespins were digging in to her skin. Without warning, she felt the one on her right nipple get yanked off. She yelped with pain, and tried to reach for it, but couldnt move her hands. The rush of blood and feeling was worse than the dull deep pain of the pin.
"One pin for every man." Ashley said.
'Two to go', Steph thought to herself.

Chapter 5.5:

Ash was ecstatic. Her friends had just left, and she was about to let Steph out, when she devised a plan.
She intended to give her some time off, but then she realised, she could make Steph turn down an offer for a reprieve. But how?
Well, time would tell all.
Ash was in her bedroom, completely undressed. She was laying on her bed, wondering how Steph felt, curled up like that. Her decency and her dignity in ashes. Her pride tattered.
She laughed quietly to herself. She never knew how good it would feel to do something like this to Steph. And to think, she was going to make her turn down even getting a break.

XXX
General Abuse, Discipline, Menial Chores, Extremely Uncomfortable Positions, Extreme Discomfort, Pain, Verbal Abuse, Light Bondage, Semi-Public, Long Cornertime, Body Writing, Tedious Cleaning, Spanking, Edging (If done in a creative way)

Limits:
Photos, Purposely Involving Others, Full Public, Permenant, Animals
JanR 266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #18
Shadowice
getDare Addict

read the first chapter nice start to your story
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #19
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

This is a fantastic story.....

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #20
JanR 266

Thanks
I appreciate it!
General Abuse, Discipline, Menial Chores, Extremely Uncomfortable Positions, Extreme Discomfort, Pain, Verbal Abuse, Light Bondage, Semi-Public, Long Cornertime, Body Writing, Tedious Cleaning, Spanking, Edging (If done in a creative way)

Limits:
Old 08-27-2012, 08:09 AM   #21
MasterAtko

Agree with everyone else, fantastic story
Superbly written with great detail and fast updates
Can't wait to read more
MasterAtko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:01 AM   #22
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAtko View Post
Agree with everyone else, fantastic story
Superbly written with great detail and fast updates
Can't wait to read more
Thankyou!

Chapter 6:
Aftermath

"Please, how long have i been in here for?" Steph asked. When they were all done with her, and had seconds, the men had left. But Ash didnt let Steph out of her restraints. She hadnt even spoken to her.
She felt filthy. She had been used, and she felt it. And she had embraced it. She didnt even object. She briefly pleaded for another choice, then she just went through with it. She even approved when she was asked if she was ok with it.
She felt pathetic.
And now she felt stiff, and her back was sore from being bent up. The cuffs were tight on her skin, and she was hungry. It felt like it had been days, but it could have just been hours for all she knew.

At last, the door opened. "So, how does it feel?" Ash's familiar voice asked.
Steph didnt know what to tell her. "Please, answer the question. Id like to know. I wasnt too hard on you, was i?" Ash asked, removing Stephs blindfold.
She blinked, and looked as Ash. "Its ok." Steph replied. "Its ok?" Ash asked, looking almost concerned, though Steph knew she was faking it. "Thats good, girl. I think youve deserved some nice easy days. You wont have to worry about anything." Ash was smiling.
"Thankyou. Can you unbind me?" Steph asked, getting to the point. Ash giggled. "No. Why would i do that? Where you are, right now, you dont need to go anywere, do anything, talk to anyone... You have no worries! Youre getting a few days off. Isnt that what you wanted? You wont even be sleeping in your box."
"I... I cant stay like this! I cant!" Steph pleaded. "Why? Im trying to give you a reward here. Are you telling me you dont want a reward? You dont WANT a reprieve?" Ash asked.
Steph was dumbfounded.

It took her a minute to think of what to say. "Thankyou. For giving me a break." Steph replied.
Ash smiled, ruffled her hair, and left the room.

The next day, Ash walked into the room. Before she could even kiss Steph on the cheek, Steph blurted out "I dont want a break. I... thankyou for offering, but wouldnt i be more use to you? Ill do anything. I dont need any rest." She was desperate. Just like Ash wanted her. She knew her body couldnt take being confined like this.
"Suit yourself." Ash said. She removed the padlocks, then the handcuffs. Steph collapsed onto the ground, her joints cracking and her muscles aching. She moaned, and wriggled around a big, welcoming movement.
"Repeat after me, girlie." Ash said. "Yes?" Steph replied. " 'Im a little whore, who loves to drink cum'. " Steph swallowed, and immediately remembered each time shed swallowed earlier. She felt tears well in her eyes, but they were quickly expelled by what little of her was excited about her predicament.
"Im a l... A little whor-whore..." "Keep going..." Ash said. "Who loves to d-dri-nk... cum." Steph got it out. She knew why Ash did this. She wasnt making her do anything. She didnt object to being used like that, and now she was telling her she liked it. It was like psychological warfare, only perhaps not as direct.
Ash laughed aloud. "Id kiss you, if your lips werent probably still... flavored. Ha! Go wash yourself, bitch. Then do your chores."
"Thankyou." Steph replied.

She crawled into the bathroom, and got her bar of hand towel out of the toilet. She turned the shower on, cold as usual, and crawled beneath it. The cold water was warmer than her body. It was almost a relief. She was about to wipe her lips with some soap, and wash her mouth out, before she suddenly realised the full extent of what shed done. Willingly.
She pulled herself together, trying to keep her eyes open, and started cleaning herself. She knew this wasnt going to be the only time. Ash was like that. Shed bring in something new, and when Steph did it, shed make it a normal thing, eventually.
She knew what she had to do. She had to be more obedient than ever. She needed to be so good for Ash that she wouldnt WANT her toy to be used by anyone else. It was her only hope.
When she was done, she crawled out of the shower, and looked at the camera, on the counter. Ash always liked to watch Steph when she went to the bathroom, or showered. It was the price of getting to use the bathroom at all. It wasnt so bad. Steph was used to being seen by Ash, but she still sometimes felt the effects of having no privacy, at any time through the day.
She knew what was getting to her, though. In a small space of time, Ash had shown her to god knows how many strangers, and then given her to three strangers. How else can you react to something like that? She wasnt used to it. This was new, and it had been heaped on without mercy.

Chapter 6.5: (WARNING: This Chapter contains some rather foul events. If youre not into scat, skip it.)

Four days had passed, and Ash was going to use the bathroom. This was an everyday thing, but it was also Stephs least favorite new chore.
"Toilet paper, NOW." Ash commanded. As was the routine, Steph got a roll of toilet paper from the counter, and knelt beside the toilet, lowering her head.
Ash pulled down her skirt and panties, and sat down.

About 10 minutes later, she was finished. "The usual." Ash said. Steph got 2 pieces of toilet paper, and folded them nicely, before pulling the nicely folded cushion from the roll. Without looking, she handed it to Ash.
She wiped herself with it, and looked at it. As usual, the first wipe was the worst. She smiled. "Back." Ash said.
Steph tilted her head back, eyes closed, and opened her mouth. Ash lowered the piece of toilet paper into her mouth, making sure the less than likable side was on her tongue, then nudged her jaw shut. Steph chewed up and salivated on the toilet paper, breaking it down in her mouth as much as she could. When she was done, she opened her mouth again, and Ash spat into it, and slapped her across the face.
Steph swallowed. This never got any easier. Sure, it could be worse. It was only the first wipe. But it was disgusting, and horrible. But things were different now. "Mmmmm." Steph said, trying to sound sincere.
As she suspected, Ash had told her that if she didnt keep her happy, shed whore her out again. It was this, or that. And Steph gladly chose this feigned enthusiasm.
She had been doing this for two days now, but apparently this was going to be a daily thing.
When Ash was done wiping herself, she got up, and flushed the toilet. She washed her hands, and handed Steph her bar of soap.
"You have to be at work in five minutes. Clean your mouth out, get dressed, and ill see you after work, girl."

XXX

Limits:
Old 08-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #23
skjelner

That last chapter was my favorite yet. Ash is such a strict mistress!
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:04 AM   #24
JanR 266

Thanks

Chapter 7:
New Chores

Steph had had to do some new chores, to 'keep Ash happy with her'.
Ash told her that if she didnt keep her happy, shed make what was done with her a regular deal.
Her new chores included but were not limited to holding Ashs toilet paper, feather dusting the entire house, and working double shifts, so that she could give Ash a bigger tribute every week.
She had given up on her degree. She didnt stand a chance. And Ash knew it. She kept rubbing it in, that all she would ever be good for is being a slavegirl. And she was right, in a way. Steph had given up so much to obey Ash. But she didnt mind.
Shed even given up on getting to see her friends. She was too busy, and Ash confiscated her phone, saying she 'wouldnt want or need it, right?'

It was the end of the day, and Steph was kneeling in the corner, waiting for Ash to do something with her, or put her in her box.
Ash eventually came over, and sat down next to her.
This was unusual.
"Hows it going?" Ash asked. "Good Mistress." Steph replied.
"Look, ill keep it simple. I just dont feel like youre doing enough for me." Ash said, in a deliberately bitchy tone. "NOT doing enough for you?! Ive given you my whole life!" Steph answered, feeling a deep sinking in her stomach. What did Ash want from her? Shed taken so much now.
"Lay down, girl. I never said i wanted to discuss this with you. I just want to talk." Stephs mouth tried to talk, but she ended up just laying on her back.
Ash came over, and sat on her face. Steph immediately realised she couldnt breathe. She wriggled briefly, but then Ash started talking again. "I know you do lots for me. But i just dont feel like youre doing good enough. Sometimes i wonder if youre even TRYING to please me."
Steph wimpered. She wanted to cry out that she was doing everything for her, but the only sound that came out was a muffled mumble.
"So, ive decided that you need to do some things for me." Ash sat up slightly. Steph gasped for air, and filled her lungs, before Ash sat back down.
"1: Youre getting a second job. I want a bigger tribute. 2: Were shaving your head. And your eyebrows, of course. Im sick of you having hair. Dont worry, ill get you a wig, and a marker."
Ash sat up, letting Steph take in another breath.
Steph was broken. She had gone through so much for Ash, especially over the last two weeks. And this was just too much. Not too much to handle, but too much to handle with a sound mind, mixed with being suffocated.
"And 3: Were getting rid of all your underwear. You dont need it."
Ash stood up. Steph gasped for air, and rolled onto her side, breathing quickly and deeply. "But what about my pe-ri-od?" Ash said, in an obnoxious voice. "Theres some perfectly good, strong tape in the kitchen if you need it. Im sure youll be fine." Ash laughed, and grabbed Steph by the hair.
"Lets get you to bed."

When Steph was safely locked in her box, she burst out in tears. She was at an all new low. Nothing she did was enough. She hoped that this would be sufficient, but she knew Ash would find fault in her somehow. She never did anything right.
Steph was giving more and more of her self worth away, and so much more than just that.
She slid her fingers gently down her thigh, and begun gently rubbing herself.

Chapter 7.5:

Ash was positively beaming with joy. She felt like such a total bitch, and she knew shed just done something especially cruel. But it felt so GOOD.
She was laying naked on her couch, smiling at the ceiling. She tweaked her nipples, and closed her eyes, imagining little Steph with no hair. She knew good and well what this would do to her, emotionally. Steph used to love her hair. Ash was purposely sentencing her to a crammed day of work, nothing to show for it, a bald head, and taping her pussy shut for a few days a month.
Ash knew none of it was very nice. Especially the way she told her she wasnt doing enough, when she was clearly doing more than Ash even imagined shed be willing to do. Shed underestimated Stephs loyalty. Shed planned to punish her for trying to get out of it, but she wasnt. She was obedient.
This was like a dream. A delicious, savory dream.
Ash sat up, and took a strawberry from her fruit bowl. She placed it gingerly into her mouth, and slowly bit in. Tomorrow was going to be fun.

Chapter 8:
You deserve it

Steph was in the back seat. They were driving away from where Ash dumped Stephs underwear on the sidewalk. They were on their way to the Hairdresser, to get the wig.
Ash had shoven Steph that morning, at home. She wanted to do it personally. Steph was just looking at the floor. She was coming to terms with the way she was being treated, but it wasnt going to get easier.

When they got home, Ash climbed into the back seat with Steph. She put an arm around her, lovingly, and kissed her on the cheek. "This is a bit better. But i still think you need to do a little more for me. This is good and all, but come ON."
Steph wasnt as phased. She couldnt sink any lower. "Yes Mistress." She responded.
"Good. I had an idea earlier - Instead of getting a second job, i think ill have you just stop buying yourself, well, anything really. And also, ive decided that youre sending a text to all your friends. And youre going to tell them that you love to eat cum. And youre going to talk about how much you love it with them." Ashley was looking expectantly at Steph.
Steph didnt think things could get worse. She curled up a bit, and looked at Ash.
"Yes Mistress." She replied.

Steph was laying in her box. Ash was sitting on her gut.
Steph was typing the last message, to the last friend on her contacts. She knew these people. They knew her. She might not see them for a while, but now she almost didnt want to. It was degrading, and it was hard.
And the whole time, Ash was sitting on her, talking on the phone with one of her friends, about mundane things.
It was as if she was trying to rub it in.

When it was done, Ash got up. "Im going to the bathroom. Sit tight, girl." She said.

A minute later, Ashley was calling Steph.
Steph crawled quickly to the bathroom, and found Ash waiting for her, in the doorway.
"Clean it up. Im going to make myself some lunch." Ash said, and promptly walked away.
Steph slowly approached the door, and looked in.
Ash had purposely peed all over the floor. And shed left a note, on the counter. 'Tongue', it read.
Steph had done this before. Ash did it whenever she was in a jolly mood. It amused her. She liked watching Steph on camera, licking up piss.
She lapped her tongue along the ground. She didnt know where she was finding the strength to get through how much Ash was doing to her, but she was. It was nearly overwhelming.

One hour later, the cleaning was finally done. Ash had watched her finish.
"Good job, girl." She said, ponderously walking over to Steph. Steph was exhausted. "Get some toilet paper ready, girl."
Steph was being pushed to her limit, and Ash knew it. She didnt plan on pushing her further. This was enough. This was enough to make her life miserable.

XXX

I released more than usual to make up for the delay.

Limits:
Old 08-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #25
Spanks

Send a message via MSN to Spanks Send a message via Yahoo to Spanks

While reading this I have wondered why Stephanie is putting herself through this. I'm guessing you are planning on getting to that later but if not I was just wondering if there was some kind of blackmail? Did she sign a contract? Or maybe she was just a huge submissive slut who craved to be treated as such.
Spanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #26
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
While reading this I have wondered why Stephanie is putting herself through this. I'm guessing you are planning on getting to that later but if not I was just wondering if there was some kind of blackmail? Did she sign a contract? Or maybe she was just a huge submissive slut who craved to be treated as such.
Im so happy someone caught on!
It is explained later.

Limits:
Old 09-03-2012, 05:41 AM   #27
JanR 266

Chapter 8.5:

It was six days later.
Steph was in better spirits. Shed gotten more used to the severity of her life, and Ash being harder on her than ever. Things had settled a bit, and Ash had started removing some of the 'new' chores.
Some of Stephs hair was growing back, and she had regained a small amount of her own self worth.
Ash had taken Steph shopping with her. Theyd just finished loading stuff into Ashs car. Ash wanted to go to the bathroom. She took Steph with her into the cubicle.
"Hmm..." Ash pondered. Steph was a bit nervous. Theyd never done this in a public restroom before. Ash leaned close to Steph. "Well, strip. I dont recall you every serving me with clothes on. Itll give me time to think." Ash said. Steph obediently undressed, and knelt beside Ash.
After a minute, Ash giggled. She removed her panties. Steph closed her eyes, as she was always required to respectfully do. "Public toilets are disgusting." Steph heard Ash say. She heard the patter of urine.
"You can look now." Ash said.
Shed peed all over the floor, making sure to stay inside the cubicle, but to cover most of its ground. Ash picked up Stephs clothes. "Clean it, girl. With your tongue." Ash giggled. Steph looked at the dirty, worn conrete ground. Before she could even begin, Ash opened the door, and walked out. "Hurry now." She said, moving into the next cubicle.
Steph realised what shed done. She was going to make her clean the floor, naked, with the door open, in the middle of the day, to make her hurry. And with a very high risk. "Wh..." Steph was about to begin. Then she checked herself, and begun licking.
The floor tasted horrible. The piss tasted horrible. And Steph was very, very nervous. She kept looking out the door. She kept hearing tiny creaks, and expecting them to be someone walking in.
About half way through the cleaning, Steph felt something wet drop on her head. She felt it, and looked at her hand. It was saliva. She looked up, and saw Ash looking at her, with her phones camera pointed right at her. "Say Thankyou Mistress!" Ash said sweetly.
"Thankyou Mistress." Steph repeated back.

Ash still hadnt told Steph that shed recorded her little adventure with her friends, either. She was working on a collection. She didnt know what to do with it, but she knew that when the time was right, shed know just how to use it on her.
She probably shouldnt have let Steph know she was recording anything at all, but where would the fun be in that.

Chapter 9: (This Chapter contains extensive breathplay)
How much more...

Steph and Ash had just gotten back from a Shopping Trip.
Nothing out of the ordinary, but Ash didnt normally bring Steph. She figured it would be good for her to get out of the house for something other than work.
Today wasnt going to be busy. Ash planned on reading some magazines, and using Steph like a floor mat to sit on.

Ash was sitting on Stephs breasts. They worked like cushions, even if it wasnt as nice for Steph.
But after a while, Ash had a thought. "I wonder how long you could hold your breath for?" Ash asked. "I dont know." Steph replied. "30 seconds?" Ash asked, questioningly.
Before Steph could answer, she slid back, and sat herself down on Stephs mouth. It wasnt the first time shed sat on her like this, but shed never timed it, and it was never for long.
After 30 seconds, Ash slid forward. Steph gasped for air, and tried, but failed, to roll over. "You ok, girl?" Ash asked, smiling. After about a minute, Steph replied, "Yes." "Huh. Lets go for 50." Ash said, and slid back onto Stephs mouth.
By 40 seconds, Steph was writhing fruitlessly. When the time was up, Ash slid forward, and Steph eagerly inhaled deeply. She was red in the face, and looked crushed. Her nose looked like it was slightly flatter than normal, and her mouth was wide open, gasping.
It took two minutes before she was somewhat recovered. "60 seconds then?" Ash said. "No, plea..." Steph began, but Ash sat back on her mouth, before she could finish. "Shut up, girl." Ash said, playfully.
Steph couldnt see. Her eyes and face were covered by Ash, and she could neither breathe or move. She had no perception of time. She was helpless. She felt herself trying to struggle, but it was no good. Just when she felt herself about to pass about, Ash came off of her. She could barely hear herself inhaling. She was, deeply. Ash was looking at her, smiling cheerfully. She saw Ash get up on the couch, and say something, but she couldnt make it out. She was overwhelmed by the sound of her own desperate gasps.
After a minute, Steph came to. "Come on girl, it wasnt that bad!" Ash said. "No more. Please Mistress." Steph said. "I didnt plan on it. Shut your eyes." Ash replied. Steph hesitated, then closed her eyes.
Ash was excited to see what would come of this. She jumped, and landed heels first on Stephs stomach. Steph exhaled sharply, and opened her eyes, yelping. Ash began treading on Stephs midsection, digging the balls of her feet into her body. Ash dropped down hard to her knees, pretty much hitting Steph in the ribs. "Youd better turn those groans into moans of delight, girl, or ill make this harder for you!" Ash was trying to sound as sweet as she could. She stood up, and started hopping up and down. "Moans of delight girl, come on!" She jeered.
Steph could barely breathe, let alone moan. Every time she tried to make a noise, Ash would bounce back down on her, and shed just grunt painfully. "Where not stopping until you enjoy this." Ash said. She took a foot, and stamped on Stephs groin. Steph yelped again. "Plea-sure." Ash said, and stamped on her again. Steph forced out a light 'Ugh', as best she could. "Come ON." Ash said, and started bouncing on her again.
Steph felt faint. She was weakened and weak. Ash saw the look on her face, and dropped down again, this time pressing her crotch into Stephs mouth, and blocked her nose with her fingers. "One more chance, before i really make you regret it." Ash said.
She stood back, between Stephs legs, and begun stamping repeatedly on her groin. Steph couldnt do it. As much as she tried, whenever she tried to make a sound, shed be hit again, hard, and shed lose her energy. 30 times Ash hit her, before she gave up.
"Youre not good for much, are you." Ash said. "Youre gonna get it."
Ash sat back on Stephs gut, and continued reading her magazine. Shed let her recover. She can only be expected to do so much.

Three hours later, Ash had fully formulated her idea on how to recreationally abuse Steph for the rest of the day. She stood up, and rolled up her newspaper, placing it on the table.
"May i please go to the toilet?" Steph asked. "No. You still need to be punished, girl." Ash responded. "How, Mistress?" Steph asked. Ash smiled at her, and looked into her eyes.
Ash took off her belt, and her socks. She stuffed a sock into Stephs mouth, then tighly put the belt around her face, holding it in. "Hold still." Ash said. She left the room.
Steph wasnt too worried. She knew Ash knew she wouldnt be able to do what she wanted before. Shed planned this all along.
Ash was irritated with Steph. She just wanted to condition her to enjoying her own suffering, and she couldnt even force some ecstacy.
Ash returned, with handcuffs. Steph obediently put her hands behind her back, and Ash restrained her. Ash led Steph into the bathroom, over to the toilet, and handcuffed her arm to a pipe.
"90 Seconds." Ash said. Steph suddenly had a look of fear in her eyes. She tried to make noise, but she couldnt, through the gag. Ash produced a clothespin, and walked over. She placed it tactfully on her nose, then stood back, and sat down. Steph writhed in fear, and struggled hopelessly. Ash burst out laughing, as Steph feebly flailed around. "Moans of pleasure, bitch. And ill let you out early." Ash said. Steph barely heard her. It took nearly 5 seconds for the information to process. She composed herself for one moment, and produced the best moan of glee she could muster, through the gag.
Ash slowly stood up, and walked over. "So youll do anything i say?" Ash asked. Steph groaned in desperation. "Then pass out for me." Ash said, smiling. She looked down, and kicked her in her groin, once more. Steph tried to cry out, but she couldnt. But then, Ash pulled the pin from her nose. Steph beathed in as quickly as she could, through her nostils. "Just kidding." Ash said. She tilted Stephs head back, and kissed her on the forehead. She looked down, and saw that Steph had wet herself. "And now you need to be punished again." Ash remarked, in a matter of fact voice. Ash unbound Stephs arm from the wall, and grabbed her hair, leading her out of the room.

It was still wet outside, from the rain. Ash dragged Steph into the back yard, and into the garden. Ash pulled out her phone, and pointed it at Steph, flicking on her camera. She pointed at an area of mud, free of grass.
"Eat it." Ash demanded.
Steph looked from her to the mud. She was at a loss for feelings. Ash made as if to approach her, with a hand raised, but that was all the threat Steph needed. She crawled over to the spot, and leaned forward. She opened her mouth, and extended her tongue. She tried to start fast, before she could fully realise what she was making herself do. It didnt help.
Ash was thoroughly enjoying herself. She couldnt imagine how horrible this must be for Steph, but she didnt care, honestly. That was what made it so much fun. Ash came over, and playfully spanked Steph, mostly for the benefit of the recording.

Limits:
Old 09-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #28
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

This story is awesome.. Please continue..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:11 AM   #29
JanR 266

Chapter 10:
...can she take?

Steph woke up as usual, to Ash opening her box. "Morning girl." Ash said. "Mistress..." Steph began.
"I cant take this any more. Its too much for me." Steph couldnt believe the words exited her lips. But it was true. This was just too much for her.
Ash stared at her for a minute.
"You need to shut up before i get you fucked stupid." Ashley replied.
"Please, just give me some kind of a break!" Steph pleaded. She really was overwhelmed. She was being run further into the ground every day, in some cases literally.
Ash glared at her, then stomped on her belly.
"Ok. Fine. You can have twelve days off. But first, you have to do something ive been thinking of getting you to do for a while." Ash said.
"Yes Mistress?" Steph answered, with hope in her voice. Ash sat down, and fingered Stephs lips. "A lip piercing. And a tongue piercing." She ran her fingers slowly up to Stephs nose. "A nasal piercing." She ran her hand up higher. "Eyebrow piercings." She glided her hand over to Stephs ear. "Ear piercings." She stroked Stephs head, as she ran her other hand down to Stephs chest. "Nipple piercings." She flicked Stephs nipple, then moved down. "Navel piercing." She continued her hand down, then grabbed Stephs groin. "Matching... lip... piercings, and... Aha. Three clitoris piercings. I never want you to fucking feel pleasure again." Ash gripped up further. "Lastly, a double anal piercing. Because i want you to be miserable." Ash smiled, gleefully. "If you want the time off, that is."
Stephanie felt tears well up in her eyes. She was being offered a choice between covering her body in piercings, and possibly ruining a part of herself... And suffering Ashs wrath for daring to ask for a reprieve, then declining her offer. "Why do you want me to be miserable?" Steph asked, through choked tears.
"Why do i want you to be miserable? Youre nothing but a fucking slave. Thats all youve been for so long, ans you still cant consistently keep me happy. Its fucking disgraceful." Ash retorted. "FACE DOWN." She commanded. Steph rolled onto her face. She needed a chance to think.
Ash sat on her buttocks, and rested her feet on Stephs head. "I see youre on your period, girl." Ash said. "Im sure you dont mind sleeping in that. Anyway girl. You know i dont hate you. Its just, when youre miserable, it makes me happy. Because i know youre doing it all for me. I dont care if you have a choice or not. You got yourself into this."
Ash begun tapping Stephs head with her heels, and straightening her own shirt. "Whats it gonna be girl. Piercings, or no more bitching?"
Steph had no idea what to do any more. She didnt want to choose either of the options. "Can i please have another choice, Mistress?" Steph asked, hopefully. "No. You cant." Ash sat forward, and knelt on Stephs back. "Actually, girl. I want you to beg me to get you piercings. You dont get a choice anymore. I want you, to get covered in piercings. And the tattoos can come later." "Tattoos?!" Steph asked back. "Yes. All over your body." Ash replied. "Now, beg."

Steph knew what would happen if she didnt. Ash took out her phone, and started recording.
"Please Mistress, let me get piercings all over my body." Steph said. Ash come forward, and grabbed the set her phone down. She grabbed the sides of Stephs mouth, and pulled them forcefully out to the sides. "You can do better than that." Ash said, frustration undertoning her voice.
"Please let me get piercings all over my body. I want piercings all over my body." Steph said, her lips pulled to the sides. "Not good enough." Ash said. She let go, and slid back. She kneed Steph between her legs, then dug her knee in. "Again?" Ash requested.
"Please cover my whole body in piercings mistress! Ill do anything you want!" Steph pleaded, through the pain. Ash picked up her phone, and pointed it at Stephs groin. "Shes on her period, too." Ash said to the camera.
Steph was crying, now. Ash reached down, and grabbed her ankles, bending her legs back. She sat on her thighs, and forced her ankles back and off to the sides, until Steph squeeled in pain. "Beg you fucking whore!" Ash yelled.
"I want to get my body pierced all over Mistress. Please!"

Ash sat back. She switched off her camera, and stood up, on Stephs lower back. "Good Girl." Ash said.
"Youll get your twelve days off girl. Right after tomorrow. Get some rest."
Ash slammed the box shut, catching Stephs thighs, and her shoulders. Steph screamed softly in pain. "Oops." Ash said, through a light giggle.
Steph curled up, and Ash slammed it shut again. She bolted it up, and left the room.

Chapter 10.5:

Was this self doubt? Ash felt a bit bad. Shed gotten carried away. She wanted to get Steph pierced, but she didnt intend to do it all at once. Or torment her like this. Why didnt she just give her a break? Why did she say she wanted to make her miserable?
She didnt. She loves Steph. She loves hurting her physically and emotionally as well, shes a slave. But she doesnt hate her. She doesnt know what got into her. She got carried away with her own cruelty.
She couldnt apologise. Thatd compromise her position. All these months of filming kept Steph with her, no matter what. But right now, Ash actually felt bad. Shed gone a bit too far, in too short a time.
Maybe after this, shed give Steph a real break. And maybe a present or two. Actual presents, like real food. Or a new box. Or panties. Something nice. Maybe be a bit nice to her for a while. Ash didnt really regret what shed done, but she didnt feel good. She felt like shit.

Limits:
Old 09-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #30
Kitten
The One & Only

My, my...
Wish I had found this story sooner, I really like it!
I'm gonna subscribe because I don't wanna miss an update. 5 stars from me~
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk