Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 05:55 AM   #121
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

The girls need to put some time in this weekend if they don't want to lose.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:39 AM   #122
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

GIRLS 895
BOYS 990

I did another 90 minutes, as my 3rd stand that adds 30 minutes for the boys.

So normal start: clothes off, timer on and checked.

Face tight in corner, hands behind back, feet to remain in position, and wait. And wait. I had some things to think about for the stories I am writing, including a new short hot one,
and that absorbed some time, and then I wondered what to think about - I can't just blank out.

I wondered about counting but I had chores to think about and plan, and then I realized that I was finding it easy - I did over 2 hours last week so this will be . . . almost easy.

And then I was getting bored but I knew I could do it. And after a bit more time I started to count breaths very slowly - maybe I could try to get my breathing slowed down, relax more? And so I did. Every once in a while I would flex muscles or body parts, always keeping face in corner, hands behind back (I could feel my smooth cool buns) and feet in place.

And then the big realization - I had a mission here to add time for the boys team - and so with a mission to spend boring pointless time instead of no reason at all, it was sort of easier. And so I counted breaths slowly, easing my body as much as I could even while the aches started. It was still a long time to just stand there. But I just stood there. And I stood there. Eventually it was done!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-03-2017 at 07:12 AM.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:23 PM   #123
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I did my second session last night. Didn't have time to write it up last night though.

Another boring 90 minutes. But what makes it worse, knowing that only half my time really counts! Standing there the same 90 minutes, but only 45 minutes will get added. But that's the rules.

Anyway, roomie went out and wasn't expected until late. So I again went out into the dining room naked and put my nose in the corner and hands behind my back.

I remember thinking again how I would have preferred having a coin to hold with my nose as it would have given me something to focus on. I know that wasn't allowed as boring is what was called for.

Thought about some of the things I did during the day. Things I had wanted to do but didn't have time and trying to think when I would do it. Like someone else had mentioned, I would even count in my head. But that only lasted so long as after 2 or 3 minutes my mind drifted to something else.

Timer finally goes off after 90 minutes. So I added 45 minutes to the boys time. And I was able to get dressed with plenty of time before the roomie came home.

I'll try and do another session tonight

GIRLS 895
BOYS 1035

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 11-04-2017, 03:13 AM   #124
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Aaahhh... the boys are extending the lead!!!
GIRLS 895
BOYS 990... but... without counting Humiliatedboyslave yet.....

You did well.
Yes,.. having only 1/3 of the time counting is evil.
It's funny however how your mind was able to turn pointless time into something usefull.
Still 90 minutes is a long time. Any idea,.. even the good ones,... they last a few minutes, but eventually.... It's just boring.
Thanks for doing time for me.
I have an evil pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
GIRLS 895
BOYS 990

I did another 90 minutes, as my 3rd stand that adds 30 minutes for the boys.

So normal start: clothes off, timer on and checked.

Face tight in corner, hands behind back, feet to remain in position, and wait. And wait. I had some things to think about for the stories I am writing, including a new short hot one,
and that absorbed some time, and then I wondered what to think about - I can't just blank out.

I wondered about counting but I had chores to think about and plan, and then I realized that I was finding it easy - I did over 2 hours last week so this will be . . . almost easy.

And then I was getting bored but I knew I could do it. And after a bit more time I started to count breaths very slowly - maybe I could try to get my breathing slowed down, relax more? And so I did. Every once in a while I would flex muscles or body parts, always keeping face in corner, hands behind back (I could feel my smooth cool buns) and feet in place.

And then the big realization - I had a mission here to add time for the boys team - and so with a mission to spend boring pointless time instead of no reason at all, it was sort of easier. And so I counted breaths slowly, easing my body as much as I could even while the aches started. It was still a long time to just stand there. But I just stood there. And I stood there. Eventually it was done!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 11-04-2017, 03:28 AM   #125
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Ouch,......

GIRLS 895
BOYS 1035

A 145minute lead by the boys... At least a "2girl stand" is needed to close this gap.

Game is over after 7 days (168hrs) without lead-change.
Boys did get ontop by >>this<< post
Sooooo... things get tight..... Girs have just 1 day & 22hrs to regain the lead....

Bad... 90 minutes. 90 minyutes of boredome. Yes indeed. any thought is getting you only a few minutes further. 90minutes is just a fricking long time.

To be honest, I'm impressed about the amount of 90minute contributions. I had actually expect 30-ish contributions to be dominating and a few die-hards adding to that with "1/N-counting 90 minute contributions".
It is definitely amazing.
90 minute I would consider as "doable" (unlike the 2hr+ that the "i did more" thread did run into, that became "doable" for just a few and not without serious implication), but only "doable" while being a serous push. In fact about 30..45minutes more than "what one would have wanted to volunteer for".
So,.. I'm impressed.
And very aware that each and every contribution is a quite extreme act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I did my second session last night. Didn't have time to write it up last night though.

Another boring 90 minutes. But what makes it worse, knowing that only half my time really counts! Standing there the same 90 minutes, but only 45 minutes will get added. But that's the rules.

Anyway, roomie went out and wasn't expected until late. So I again went out into the dining room naked and put my nose in the corner and hands behind my back.

I remember thinking again how I would have preferred having a coin to hold with my nose as it would have given me something to focus on. I know that wasn't allowed as boring is what was called for.

Thought about some of the things I did during the day. Things I had wanted to do but didn't have time and trying to think when I would do it. Like someone else had mentioned, I would even count in my head. But that only lasted so long as after 2 or 3 minutes my mind drifted to something else.

Timer finally goes off after 90 minutes. So I added 45 minutes to the boys time. And I was able to get dressed with plenty of time before the roomie came home.

I'll try and do another session tonight

GIRLS 895
BOYS 1035

Last edited by sir sam; 11-04-2017 at 03:31 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 11-04-2017, 06:27 AM   #126
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Trying to help secure the boys lead, but this really sucks not have all 90 minutes count and makes it so much hard each time you do this!

As I was planning, I did another 90 minutes last night. It really is getting quite boring standing there. Naked and staring at a wall with nothing but your mind to entertain you. And this time I put my noise cancelling earphones in, the wireless ones that just go in your ears. No music playing, just quiet. So it really was just my mind. I knew my roomie wasn't supposed to home until late, but I was still worried as I knew I wouldn't hear him until it was too late with these in my ears.

But used the time thinking about what I had to do over the weekend. Making mental notes for various things and wondering if I would remember my mental notes later lol.

That was the longest 90 minutes.
Value 90/3 so only 30 minutes added.

And this morning I did another session, but did it in my bedroom as it wasn't earlier enough for me to try doing it in the other room. Standing and naked with hands behind my back facing the wall. I didn't do the corner this time. My door was completely closed, but it was just barely open and I wasn't in view. It would be very unlike him to open the door.

When he got up he said good morning and I said morning back with out moving. I thought about stopping at that point. But didn't want to stop too soon. I would he knocked on the door I had told myself. I wish I knew how much time had gone by as well. That was the tough part.

I also had to really take a piss! I had a couple cups of coffee before starting and I really needed to piss.

I can't say how long for sure, but it felt like half of the time I was worried if he was wondering why I was hanging out in my room so late in the morning and then going back to thinking how badly I had to piss. And of course when trying not to think about pissing, that's what you think about. So as for thinking about the rest of the weekend, well that didn't really happen after that.

The timer finally did go off. So another 90 minute session and being the 4th session it is only worth 23 minutes.

While any more help from me won't be adding much time, if needed I'll try to help the boys team out more if needed.

GIRLS 895
BOYS 1088

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 11-04-2017, 07:36 AM   #127
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Mhh... definitely amazing.
You did great.
To be honest, I really like the 1/N rule.
The ones that already did 90 minutes just have it harder by each next stand.
They have to work harder for the team.
They suffer more.
And sure you did suffer!
2x 90 minutes.... and adding just 53minutes to the boys total.
It gets me an evil grin on my face.
You did really well though
You can be really proud.

Soooo......

GIRLS 895
BOYS 1088

Girls have 1day & 18hrs to get on top or the boys will have won......

Quote:
Trying to help secure the boys lead, but this really sucks not have all 90 minutes count and makes it so much hard each time you do this!

As I was planning, I did another 90 minutes last night. It really is getting quite boring standing there. Naked and staring at a wall with nothing but your mind to entertain you. And this time I put my noise cancelling earphones in, the wireless ones that just go in your ears. No music playing, just quiet. So it really was just my mind. I knew my roomie wasn't supposed to home until late, but I was still worried as I knew I wouldn't hear him until it was too late with these in my ears.

But used the time thinking about what I had to do over the weekend. Making mental notes for various things and wondering if I would remember my mental notes later lol.

That was the longest 90 minutes.
Value 90/3 so only 30 minutes added.

And this morning I did another session, but did it in my bedroom as it wasn't earlier enough for me to try doing it in the other room. Standing and naked with hands behind my back facing the wall. I didn't do the corner this time. My door was completely closed, but it was just barely open and I wasn't in view. It would be very unlike him to open the door.

When he got up he said good morning and I said morning back with out moving. I thought about stopping at that point. But didn't want to stop too soon. I would he knocked on the door I had told myself. I wish I knew how much time had gone by as well. That was the tough part.

I also had to really take a piss! I had a couple cups of coffee before starting and I really needed to piss.

I can't say how long for sure, but it felt like half of the time I was worried if he was wondering why I was hanging out in my room so late in the morning and then going back to thinking how badly I had to piss. And of course when trying not to think about pissing, that's what you think about. So as for thinking about the rest of the weekend, well that didn't really happen after that.

The timer finally did go off. So another 90 minute session and being the 4th session it is only worth 23 minutes.

While any more help from me won't be adding much time, if needed I'll try to help the boys team out more if needed.

GIRLS 895
BOYS 1088

Old 11-04-2017, 07:50 AM   #128
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Just so we keep the lead...

If 3 guys do this, I'll do another session of 90 minutes.
You just have to stand for at least 18 minutes to be one of the 3 for me to do it again. That's standing time, not necasarilly what it counts if you have done it more than once already. Obviously, better if you do it for 90 minutes, but up to you.

I chose 18 minutes for it as if I do it again for 90 minutes, my 1/n will only be worth 18 minutes for standing for 90 minutes. So whether it's your first, second or 5th time, you can do just 18 minutes of standing and add some time for the guys time. 3 guys do this and I'll stand for another 90 minutes and add another 18 minutes to make sure we keep the lead.

Let's keep the lead!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 11-04-2017, 09:26 AM   #129
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Eactly this!
That is why the 1/N rule is there.
Co-operation will win this.

I'm glad someone figured out what I had in mind when getting this rule in.

Quote:
Just so we keep the lead...

If 3 guys do this, I'll do another session of 90 minutes.
You just have to stand for at least 18 minutes to be one of the 3 for me to do it again. That's standing time, not necasarilly what it counts if you have done it more than once already. Obviously, better if you do it for 90 minutes, but up to you.

I chose 18 minutes for it as if I do it again for 90 minutes, my 1/n will only be worth 18 minutes for standing for 90 minutes. So whether it's your first, second or 5th time, you can do just 18 minutes of standing and add some time for the guys time. 3 guys do this and I'll stand for another 90 minutes and add another 18 minutes to make sure we keep the lead.

Let's keep the lead!

Old 11-04-2017, 05:40 PM   #130
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

I think the girls have given up.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:40 PM   #131
Maybe Sambody
Account Banned

Hah. Girls lost so badly. Hard as they tried, they couldn't do anything.

Took two runs of ninety minutes anyways, one after the other, and, ahem, attempted to 'encourage' some of my acquaintances and friends who've done it before to again. Try. Maybe you should expect a bit from ShappenDen and randome284 tonight, Sir Sam.

First run tonight. Timer. Me. Corner. Go.

I'd somewhat grown used to it. Was doing fairly well for the first half an hour (I think). Knew what I was doing this for. I felt the power within meeeeeeeeeeee. But not really. I was just waiting. Was doing well. Wasn't too bored for whatever reason - minutes felt like seconds. Cool shit, I guess.

After that half an hour I was uncomfortable. My knees weren't holding up well at all. Had to move into a slightly different position for them. Hope that was alright.

It was still okay for a while after. Just... Nothing, really. I should probably be somewhat concerned, but I'm not.

During the last stretch I was getting fidgety. Wanted to leave. T'was quite boring. I managed to stay in. The way time seemed to work helped me quite a lot. Good to hear that alarm. Annoying af, but deal with it.

Boys: 1088 minutes
Girls: 917.5 minutes

Second run. Fifteen-ish minutes after. I decided to use that corner time app thing. Seemed like it would be fun. Set it up for an hour, knowing my fidgeting, intentional or not, would make it count for about 100 minutes.

Put on the handcuffs since handcuffs are cool and set it up. Got in position, kneeling.

Time went by quickly again. Thing got me a but wet at the beginning, I'll admit. Kinkkkkyyyyy~ Heh, I'm sounding like a girl right now. But girls are stu- Too fancy shmancy. Bleh.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program - corner time with Sam.

I fidgeted quite a lot, despite it not being so boring. More to provoke the system. Just because.

Eventually I stopped and just waited patiently, being very still. It eventually ended. Didn't feel too long. According to the thing, it was 102 minutes. I ask you don't count those twelve minutes as another run. Forget they ever happened.

It was good. Kinky and shit like that. 18 more minutes now.
Girls: 935.5 minutes

Girls. Get those noses in the corner. Now.

And, Sir Sam? Will you be doing anything similar to this in the future? Other than corner time. This was fun to do, and I'd love to see more, different competitions from you. Keep up the good work.
I'm genderfluid, bisexual, a nerd, I enjoy drawing, and am a drinker. Biologically female, prefer male pronouns, but either will do. Pretty mentally fucked up. Currently not on any medication. I'd be fine in denial of masturbating. Ain't too important to me.

I love receiving PMs about most things. Feel free to send a PM, even if it's just to talk.

Limits for dares: Pictures, anything involving other people in real life, scat, illegal acts, permanent injury, public.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:30 PM   #132
randome284

First off, let me say something to Sambody. Fuck you, you little shit. <3

Guess I want the girls to win a bit myself too. So this is happening. Three fucking times. Take that. Four and a half hours, bitches. In. A. Row. Kind of.

First and second go:
Standing in the corner. Time passes slowly. Then quickly. Then slowly again. Mostly slow, I think. Hard to tell, my dude.

Legs were hurting pretty quickly. My breathing was too loud, uneven and annoying. Leaned against the wall a bit. Was uncomfortable and very boring. But being the competitive guy I am, I didn't leave. Staying awake was hard though, tired as I am. It's why I'm keeping these reports short.

It was the worst after a bit. I was so bored. It was a horrible torture for a good cause.

After what seemed like forever I turned around. It felt like much longer than 90 minutes. Phone with alarm was dead, and I'd been in the corner for 137 minutes. I was pretty pissed, but stayed, hoping it would count as another run, plus the time after. I decided to estimate. Totally smart idea.

I stayed for a long while more before turning around because it had to be long enough. I was so bored, hoping another 43 minutes or more have passed. 61 have. I got out of the corner.

Two runs done, ninety minutes each. My third and fourth runs. 90/3 and 90/4. 30 + 22.5 minutes. 55.5 minutes so far.

Girls: 991 minutes

Third go:
I was already exhausted and not in the best of moods. Set an alarm on my computer so I wouldn't miss anything again. Decided to kneel. Easier than standing.

I did my thing. Wait and try to stay awake. It was hard, and time was slow. I was too tired to acknowledge the boredom. It was nonexistent. I tried to think about getting a job but was too tired. Sucked.

Then finally it came. I was almost asleep and was awoken by the alarm. I didn't throw a part over. Just got into bed and am finishing this report thingy now. So, 18 more minutes. It's something.

Girls: 1009 minutes

If the girls lose now, I'll be pretty disappointed at us.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:07 PM   #133
Femalay_X
Account Banned

When today I saw how far the boys were ahead I thought wed lose for sure. I gave up. But then I came here and saw the girls were fighting back. It looks like we still have chance to win... I chose to help us. We cant afford to lose yet!

I needed to do this now and get us back a bit. Before the boys get too far ahead. Ninety minutes it was gonna be. I got into the corner and started the timer.

At first it was okay. Not too boring. But with more time came more boredom. It came in slowly and soon I was very bored. It was quiet and there was nothing.

There was nothing I can do but go through it. I closed my eyes and tried to think. About anything to keep me busy. I relaxed and slowly it got better. It didnt seem so long as was much calmer.

I didnt worry about anything just relaxed. It was peaceful and I felt better than in months.

Before I knew it it was over. The timer buzzed and that was a whole ninety minutes gone. Im not sure what I did that let me relax so much but it was something and it got me through with another 30 minutes for the girls.

To any girls reading: Please do some time to help us out. Even a bit would help.

Girls: 1039 minutes

: Corner time, edging, denial, being a pet, petplay, bondage

: Pictures(I dont have a camera,) family, friends, animals, illegal, piss and scat, grosser things
Old 11-04-2017, 11:21 PM   #134
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

GIRLS 1039
BOYS 1114

I did 90 minutes, again, as a replacement for my 2nd stand. I was credited with 19 that time but this brings it up to the full 45, so adding 26 minutes for the boys.

So get started: clothes off, timer on and checked for volume.

Face pushed into the corner, hands behind back, feet in position, and wait.

What to think about? Aagghh! I went over some lists of things, sorting dividing them up by letters. Just to keep my mind occupied and pass the time. Can't just be blank.

That was a lucky choice of things to do, it took a long time. But after a while I had do something else. So fall back on trying to relax, flex muscles or move body. Hold position.

And then back to counting breaths and trying to breathe more and more slowly. My body aching, I did that for a while until I started to yawn! And I yawned! I was wondering if I might fall asleep but that was not going to happen - I moved my stiff joints a little bit and just stood there. Finally I was done!

OK Guys!
Time to step up!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-04-2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:42 AM   #135
ShappenDen
Account Banned

Seeing how far behind we are, I chose to do two stands. I've never done to at once before, and it was very difficult, but I did it.

For my first stand today (third), I stripped, set the timer, and got my nose in the corner.

Hehe, at the beginning I was really excited for planning to do two stands at once - it's really long. I started off well and was prepared for it.

With every few minutes that passed I grew less confident about me staying in that corner. I was growing really bored, and it was getting hard to want to stay there.

I did my best to push through that though. Sometimes you need to get past obstacles to get what you want. And that's what I was gonna do. I gave myself a pep talk in my head. It was long, but after it I knew I could do it if I wanted to enough!

For the whole rest of the stand I had that confidence. I listened to everything around me. Looked at the wall. Not much, but it helped time pass by quicker.

Eventually it ended and my timer rang (+30 min). I took a bathroom break and went on to my next stand.

I went to another wall and kneeled over there and begun. I was pretty tired from my stand before, and didn't want to be there much. But I still did, I knew I had to.

I slowly went into my thoughts, doing things from as simple to humming songs, to things as hard as calculate money in my head. I went slowly enough that by the time I had nothing to think about, my timer was close to ringing.

When it rang I was really happy at myself (+22.5 min). I did it, and it wasn't the worst. Yay!

That's an extra 52.5 minutes for the girls. :3
Boys: 1114 minutes
Girls: 1091.5 minutes
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk