Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2017, 01:46 AM   #61
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I want to be tied to the bed juat like evelyn! Keep it going!

Ps, do I remember nipple clamps, think evelyn needs them.putting on, rotatwd 90 degrees wvwry time its a new players turn! (Taking them off hurts most)

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:55 AM   #62
Toms123s

This is really good.
Keep it going

Looking for a long term dom.

Likes: bondage, bdsm, cum, edging, outdoor, underwear, female underwear, pictures.

Dislikes: punishment, spanking, body writing, denial, hidden public, piss, exposure.

Limits: pain/blood, family, high risk public, illegal, permanent, vomit, scat, identifying pics, computer/phone control.

Kik: toms123s

BDSM test
PM Dares
Toms123s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:02 PM   #63
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
Dude the story gets better by the second hope you have an amazing end game though keep up the great work
I have an idea for the end game that could lead to other stories branching off of this. Still have a while yet before the end though, so plenty of time to keep working on it. Hope you continue to like the story!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:03 PM   #64
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonebandkid View Post
Great work, can't wait for the next part!
Next part coming tonight. In the process of writing it. Hope you like it!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 07-02-2017, 03:10 PM   #65
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
I want to be tied to the bed juat like evelyn! Keep it going!

Ps, do I remember nipple clamps, think evelyn needs them.putting on, rotatwd 90 degrees wvwry time its a new players turn! (Taking them off hurts most)
I think it would be fun to be tied up like that too! I know Evelyn enjoyed it, heh. Thanks for the suggestion! I like that one.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:11 PM   #66
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms123s View Post
This is really good.
Keep it going
Thank you! Next part coming tonight, in the process of writing it.

Old 07-02-2017, 05:06 PM   #67
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everybody! I first off want to thank iceman713, thatonebandkid, scouseslut, and Toms123s for your comments and/or suggestions!

I have been getting fun suggestions for this story and it's exciting to think about where I can take this. I think I am going to start adding more and more sexual things between the characters and maybe even going as far as to have them invite other characters over to join the game, or to help out in dares. Let me know what you think. I plan to keep on writing the rest of the night, as I am in a really creative mood right now.

How did everyone like the facts and stats I did for each player? Is it something you would like me to keep doing? I would like to keep doing it, but if my readers don't want to read it I will stop.

Finally, here is part 7 of Lexie's First Game! Feedback is appreciated, so please leave a comment!
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Seven: Max's Spanking

“Evelyn, how are you feeling?” Vanessa asked her.

“It feels so good…but I want to be done…” Evelyn whimpered.

Vanessa laughed. “Do you want us to untie you?”

“No. I can get through this,” Evelyn said, confident.

“Whatever you say, Evelyn. I think you’ve had enough though,” Vanessa got up to untie Evelyn.

“Thank you so much,” Evelyn told Vanessa as her restraints were taken off and she could move again. Evelyn slowly got up and moved to her spot. She was feeling numb but really good after cumming a couple times.

“Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take another dare,”

“I dare you to let one of us give you a wedgie. You can pick whoever you want to give it to you, but you can’t take it out unless another dare makes you,” Vanessa dared Evelyn.

“Easy enough. I pick you Vanessa. Give me the best you got,” Evelyn went to grab her panties from the clothes pile and put them on. Evelyn stood in the middle of the group and motioned for Vanessa to come over. Vanessa took her spot behind Evelyn and grab the hem of her underwear. She pulled up as hard as she could, bringing the underwear over halfway up her back. Vanessa stepped back and sat down.

“How does that feel?” Vanessa smirked and watched as Evelyn struggled to sit down.

“It feels…painful…yet really good,” Evelyn announced. “I’ve never had a wedgie before and I strangely like it,” Evelyn admitted. “Jaxon, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare,”

“I dare you to suck on Vanessa’s nipples for 30 seconds,” Evelyn dared Jaxon.

“No problem,” Jaxon said as he moved over to Vanessa. He waited for Evelyn to get the timer going, and when she told him to go, he put Vanessa’s left nipple into his mouth and began to suck. Hard. He used his other hand to pinch at her other nipple. After 15 seconds or so he switched nipples and kept it up until Evelyn called time. Vanessa whimpered when Jaxon moved. She wanted a chance to cum.

“I wonder when I get to cum…” Vanessa complained.

Jaxon laughed and continued the game. “Max, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare,”

“Hmmm…I got one. Lexie, you got a laptop or something I can use quick?” Jaxon asked. He knew about this website called getDare and it had a lot of fun dice dares that he would do. He wanted to find one for Max.

“Uhm, yeah, I’ll be right back,” Lexie said as she went to her bedroom to grab her laptop. She brought it to the room they were in, typed in her password, and handed it over to Jaxon.

“Perfect, thank you,” Jaxon thanked Lexie as he logged into his account on getDare. He did some searching for a couple of minutes before he found the dice dare he was thinking of. “Max, I dare you to complete this dice dare. It’s one all about spanking. You have to complete it fully, otherwise you fail. You also have to let someone else spank you,” Jaxon told him as he passed the laptop over. Spanking Dice Dare

“This doesn’t seem too bad…I’ll do it,” Max told him after looking over the dare. “I’ll pick Zeke to spank me. He’s small, so it might not hurt as bad,” he laughed to himself. “I’ll just roll the dice we have and if it ends up being a number we don’t have, Zeke you get to pick the option. Sound fair?”

“Sounds fair to me,” Zeke agreed.

“Good,” Max said as he started to roll his dice. After doing all of his rolls, he ended up with this:
Quote:
2: a ruler
2: 60 really hard
1: half on one side, half on the other
4: underwear on head
1: before spanking write a 100-word essay on why you deserve this spanking
3: during spanking, beg Zeke to stop
4: stand in the corner, naked, thinking about the spanking for 10 minutes
2: you’re done, do it when you want
“Damn…okay, let’s do this,” Max sighed at the results, but went to grab his boxers from the clothes pile. He pulled them on his head. Lexie had grabbed all of the things he would need for the dare for him as he rolled. He grabbed a piece of paper and began to write.

Quote:
I deserve this spanking because I have been bad. I am failing math class and if I do not pass this class I might have to repeat the tenth grade and I will be grounded all summer if this happens to me. I don’t want to be grounded all summer, so I hope that this spanking will give me enough sense to turn my grade around. I deserve this spanking for being a bad student and I hope I cannot sit down for a week, as my parents would always threaten me. I don’t want to go to summer school.

“I finished my essay,” Max announced and read it aloud to the group. Everybody knew that Max struggled with math and they all helped him as much as they could. “Zeke, how do you want me positioned?”

“Hmmm, I want you bent over my lap like the bad boy you are,” Zeke told him, trying to humiliate him. Max got in the position and waited for Zeke to start. Zeke grabbed the ruler and started to gently rub Max’s ass. He kept this up for 30 seconds or so before hitting his ass, hard, with the ruler. Max cried out but didn’t say anything else. Zeke kept hitting him, alternating right and left with each hit. Zeke was hitting him as hard as he could. After the 25th hit, Max got tears in his eyes. “Don’t worry Max, it’s almost halfway over,” Zeke smirked and kept going.

“Please, Zeke, please stop,” Max begged. He really meant it; he didn’t know if he could handle the rest of the pain.

“No, I don’t think I will,” Zeke told him, continuing the spanking. 10 more spanks later and Max was crying.

“Zeke, please, I’m begging you. Please please stop,” Max meant every word, but he didn’t want to fail the dare.

“Nope, you’ve been bad, remember? Maybe this will make you study,” Zeke continued. He finished the last 25 spanks to finish the 60 required. He rubbed Max’s ass gently, trying to sooth him and then let him get up.

Max quickly got up and wiped his face off. He was embarrassed and humiliated and just wanted the dare to finish. He went to stand in the corner to finish the dare. Max’s ass was beat red and had slight bruising.

“Damn, Max, I’m impressed you finished the dare,” Zeke told him.

When the 10 minutes were up, Max got out of the corner and had calmed himself down. He found out that he could not handle pain as well as he thought. He sat down and winced. “Damn, that shit hurt,” he laughed at himself. “Lexie, truth or dare?”

“I’ll pick a truth,”

“How do you feel about losing your virginity during a truth or dare game? Not saying it will happen, but if it did, how would you feel?” Max asked.

“Hmm…I don’t really think the virginity is something special, so I guess I wouldn’t mind losing it during a game of truth or dare. I would only have sex if I wanted to though, so I am unsure if I would want to lose it during this game or a future game,” Lexie answered honestly. I would want to lose it to Jaxon. I don’t know why…I know he’s a virgin to, but he just makes me feel so…special.

“That makes a lot of sense,” Max commented.

“Vanessa, truth or dare?” Lexie asked, wanting to move on.

“I’ll take a dare,”

“Hmm. I dare you to put the vibrator on high inside of your pussy. You’re not allowed to cum and you can’t take it out until you beg someone to let you take it out and they let you. You can only ask somebody after a truth or dare has been completed, and only one person at a time,” Lexie grinned at her dare.

“Easy enough. I won’t fail,” Vanessa said, more willing herself not to cum. She’s been on edge almost this whole game. She grabbed the vibrator and turned it on high; just hearing the buzz made her want to cum instantly. She slipped it all the way inside of her and moaned instantly. She could feel that it was a powerful vibrator and was worried at how long she could make it. “Zeke…truth or dare?” she asked between whimpers.

“I’ll take a truth,”

“If you could make one part of your body bigger, what would it be?”

“I would make my dick bigger…it’s really not all too big and I wish it was bigger so I could do more with it,” Zeke admitted.

“Hey now, you do enough with it. More than enough. I mean, you leave me satisfied, don’t you?” Evelyn grinned, which made Zeke smile.

“I do, don’t I? I can really get you screaming when I want you too,” Zeke smirked at Evelyn.

“Lexie! Can I please take this out of me? I don’t know how much longer I’ll last! Please?” Vanessa started to beg Lexie. She knew she was getting closer and closer.

“Nope, I don’t think it’s been in you long enough yet, better luck next time,” Lexie wanted her to fail. I want to win this game.

The following 4 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 07-02-2017, 05:36 PM   #68
GemKnight

Default great

This story is great i keep a tab open with it on it waiting for each addition you add keep up the great work man i wont be able to read for a week going camping but i support this story 100%.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:07 PM   #69
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemKnight View Post
This story is great i keep a tab open with it on it waiting for each addition you add keep up the great work man i wont be able to read for a week going camping but i support this story 100%.
Thank you! I am glad you like it. Hopefully these next parts will get better and better.

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 07-03-2017, 03:10 AM   #70
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome updates. The tying up and spanks are some of my favorites. Hoping some girls spanking the boys figures in a future chapter

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:13 AM   #71
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Oh, I lke the idea of involving some other friends over maybe just to watch or perhaps to administer some of the dares.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:38 PM   #72
thatonebandkid

This is getting better and better! I like the denial dares, hopefully they all have to go through it!
thatonebandkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:12 PM   #73
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Awesome updates. The tying up and spanks are some of my favorites. Hoping some girls spanking the boys figures in a future chapter
I'm glad you like them! I'll try to keep more of those in the story. Thank you for your suggestions.

Old 07-04-2017, 12:13 PM   #74
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Oh, I lke the idea of involving some other friends over maybe just to watch or perhaps to administer some of the dares.
Okay! I'll definitely make that happen. I've read other stories which included things like that, so I wanted to try it myself.

Old 07-04-2017, 12:13 PM   #75
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonebandkid View Post
This is getting better and better! I like the denial dares, hopefully they all have to go through it!
Denial dares are always fun! Definitely more coming in the future.

Advertisements
Kink Talk