Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-21-2017, 10:42 PM   #46
Wardishydra

Incredible story, keep it up!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:45 AM   #47
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

I have a really busy day today with work, summer classes, and cleaning. Please bare with me as I find time to post the next part. It WILL be here today, I just don't know when.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 03:59 PM   #48
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretech View Post
doesn't ruin it for me, just wanted to let you know, because I know some people would be really bothered by it
Thank you for letting me know.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 06-25-2017, 04:00 PM   #49
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
Were any of your games like this?

I love part 4! I like how everyone's kinks are slowly being revealed.

Netflix has ruined me for patience. I know you can't rush writing, and I am not trying to rush you, but I just want to sit and read the whole thing start to finish.
None of my games ever got like this. Just pg shit like licking a tree or something like that. The funniest dare I ever got was to run up and down the block, grabbing my boobs, shouting "my boobies are gone! my boobies are gone!" lol.

I'm glad you like part four. Thanks for your patience!

Old 06-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #50
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Great instalment. Looking forward to more.
Thank you. More will be coming shortly.

Old 06-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #51
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardishydra View Post
Incredible story, keep it up!
Thank you! More coming shortly!

Old 06-25-2017, 04:15 PM   #52
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 5

Hey everyone! Sorry to the delay on this part, life is getting crazy. I want to first thank moretech, Jdelt, Sydney_sub, and Wardishydra for their kind comments.

I have decided to post a set of player statistics after every five parts. I will be posting the first one on Tuesday, when I have a chance to write out different statistics. This way it will be easy to remember different things from past parts, especially when the story goes on longer. I hope everyone enjoys this.

Now, here is part 5 of Lexie's First Game! Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, or concerns in the comments. Hope you like it!
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Five: Zeke's Adventure

Ignoring Vanessa’s question, he moved the game on. “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I think I’m going to take a truth this time,”

Zeke thought about a truth that could embarrass Vanessa. “Vanessa, how many people have you had sex with?”

“Uh…I have had sex with six people,” Vanessa admitted.

Zeke was surprised to hear about that number. “Oh yeah? And how many people are playing this game?”

“You already asked your truth buddy,” Vanessa reminded him, but she was getting nervous. The only people here she hadn’t had sex with was Lexie and Jaxon, but nobody else needed to know that. “Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth, please,”

“Okay Evelyn. How did you know about Zeke’s sex toys?” Vanessa grinned.

“Fuck. I guess I owe everyone an explanation. I saw them because I was grabbing a pair of underwear for Zeke…after we had finished having sex,” Evelyn admitted.

Everybody was surprised, but especially Lexie. They’re only 14! Why are they having sex? Well, to each their own I guess. “Damn…” Lexie said.

“Whoa…are you two a thing now?” Vanessa asked.

“No…just more like fuck buddies,” Zeke answered for Evelyn. He could tell that she was embarrassed; he was too.

“You guys are pretty young, but none of us are gonna give you the “be abstinent” shit that schools always give. Just stay safe you guys, okay?” Jaxon told them.

Evelyn smiled. “We always use protection, don’t worry,” Evelyn reassured him and Zeke agreed. “Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare,”

“Wait a minute. Evelyn, didn’t you tell us before that the farthest you have gone is giving a blow job?” Lexie caught on to Evelyn’s lie.

“Shit. I was hoping nobody would catch on. God dammit Lexie,” Evelyn glared at her.

Lexie smirked. “Next time don’t lie. Problem solved. Looks like you lose a life, right Jaxon?”

“This is correct. Tsk, tsk, Evelyn. You’re not as innocent as you seemed to be,” Jaxon laughed.

“Anyway, Zeke, I dare you to…Lexie, you got any markers?” Evelyn asked Lexie a question before daring Zeke.

“Yeah, I do. My mom has an art room. She loves to make art, even if she isn’t very good. Any specific kind?” Lexie asked, standing up.

“Permanent markers, please,” Evelyn told her and Lexie went off to get them. She turned to Zeke. “I dare you to let each of us write or draw something on you in permanent marker.”

“Do I get to choose where at least?” Zeke asked, hopeful.

“Nope. We get to choose where and what we do. The only rule is that it can’t be bigger than a hand.”

Zeke thought about it for a minute before disagreeing. “No. I want a new dare,” Zeke demanded.

“Fine, we’ll wait for Lexie and then give you a new dare,” Evelyn told him. Thirty seconds later Lexie came back carrying a small basket with the markers Evelyn wanted. “Sorry Lexie, we don’t need them anymore. Zeke wants a new dare,”

Lexie shrugged and set the markers down next to the dice. “Well now we have them for next time,”

“Okay everyone. Come over here so we can give Zeke a new dare,” Evelyn gestured for them all. After talking for a minute or two, they came back and Vanessa had a huge smirk on her face. “Zeke, your new dare is to go to your house and get your sex toys,” Evelyn smirked at him.

“What? No! You can’t expect me to do that! I’m naked!” Zeke protested.

“We thought about that and Lexie has graciously offered to let you wear her bathrobe,” Evelyn laughed.

Zeke groaned. He looked at the clock, it was about 9pm. “I guess I can do that. Can I at least put my shoes on?”

“Yeah, that’s fine. Also, since you don’t live more than a couple minutes away, we have one more rule. If you’re not back in 15 minutes, you lose a life and have to take a new dare. Agree?”

Zeke thought about it for a while. “Fine. You guys are all assholes, I hope you know that,”

They all laughed as Lexie got up to grab her bathrobe. She came back with a pink long sleeve bathrobe. Putting it on, it went down to just above Zeke’s knees. Any gust of wind would surely give away he was naked underneath. Zeke groaned, but went to put his shoes on. “Is somebody going to time me?” he asked them all.

“Don’t worry, I got you. I’ll start the timer as soon as you walk out the door,” Lexie reassured him, smirking.

Zeke hated this game, but didn’t wanna take the ultimate loss and become a slave. He quickly ran out the door. He took a left when he got to the sidewalk and jogged down the street. “Shit, I should have looked at the clock before I left,” he mumbled to himself. What felt like a few minutes had gone by and he reached his house. All of the lights were off and he knew that nobody was home. “Thank god…” he said. He quickly ran up to the door…but it was locked. “Shit! My house key!” he realized that his house key was in his pants pocket…back at Lexie’s house. “Do I risk running back to get it? No, then I will definitely not have enough time. Maybe there’s an open window somewhere…” he thought out loud to himself. He wandered over to the back of his house and looked around to make sure nobody was watching him. He tried every window until one finally opened. He ended up in his kitchen after crawling through. Shutting the window, he quickly ran up to his bedroom, opened his underwear drawer and pulled out the sex toys he had. He owned a few of them: a dildo a little longer than his dick, a set of anal beads, nipple clamps, and a vibrator. He grabbed his backpack, emptied his schoolwork out of it, and threw the toys into it. He also grabbed the bottle of lube and threw it in there as well. “I’m sure we’re gonna need this,” he laughed to himself. He ran out of his room and out the front door, locking it behind him. He sprinted the whole way back to Lexie’s house and was gasping for breath when he got back to the group and took the bathrobe off.

“Damn Zeke…that was close. 14 minutes and 52 seconds,” Lexie was impressed. “What happened?”

Zeke told them all what happened, and they had all laughed when he told them how he didn’t have his house key. “Thank fuck that a window was left open,” he laughed at himself too. “Here Evelyn, here are my toys,” he told her as he handed the backpack open.

Evelyn grinned, already knowing what was inside. “Hmm, these might come in handy,” she laughed as she started to pull them out of the backpack. “A bottle of lube, nice. A set of anal beads. Zeke, what are you into? Nipple clamps, ouch. A dildo, oooh we can have some fun with that. And finally, a vibrator. Zeke, you are one kinky kid,” Evelyn laughed, but knew exactly how kinky he was.

“Maybe we can use the toys in the game,” Lexie thought a loud, then realized what she had said. She began to blush.

“What have we done to you Lex?” Jaxon laughed.

“Max, truth or dare?” Zeke asked, wanting to continue the game.

“I’ll take a dare,”

“Hmmm. I dare you to play with Evelyn for 20 seconds,” Zeke dared him.

“That okay with you Evelyn?” Max asked her. He didn’t want to do anything that would make someone else uncomfortable, and would gladly take a new dare.

“Of course it is,” Evelyn grinned.

“Lay in the middle then,” Max ordered her. When she did as she was told, he took off her jeans and her pink panties, revealing a shaven pussy. Max threw the clothes into the clothes pile and looked at Zeke to start the timer. Zeke nodded his head with a phone in his hand. Max, without hesitation, dove down and started to eat Evelyn out. He had always wanted to do this. He had seen her naked many times and couldn’t wait to get the chance to do this. Evelyn gasped and moaned in surprised delight as Max worked his magic on her. He found her clit and did circles on it with his tongue.

“Time!” Zeke called, getting turned on by the sight before him.

Evelyn groaned as Max pulled away. “I was so close to cumming…” she whimpered.

Max smirked at her and helped her up and to her spot. “I’ve always wanted to do that. Lexie, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Hmm…if you could pick one of us to have sex with, who would it be?”

“Uhm…I don’t know…” she thought back to the previous rounds and remembered what Vanessa had said earlier, about having sex with six different people. “I guess I would have to pick…Vanessa,” Lexie blushed.

“Oh I could make that happen,” Vanessa winked at her.

“Uhm…Jaxon, truth or dare?” Lexie asked, wanting to move the game on.

“I’ll take another truth,”

“Have you had sex with anyone?”

“No, I haven’t. I’m still a virgin,” Jaxon was a little embarrassed to admit it. He had just never been in the right mood to have sex with anyone.

“Don’t be embarrassed Jaxon, that doesn’t matter,” Vanessa reassured him.

“Yeah, I know. I’m just waiting until the time feels right. Anyway, anyone wanna take a quick break? We’ve been playing for almost four hours,” Everyone nodded their heads. “Okay, let’s all go to the bathroom, get something to eat or drink, if that’s okay with Lexie, and meet back here in 15 minutes.”

Last edited by DreamMistress96; 06-28-2017 at 12:58 AM.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:38 PM   #53
Wardishydra

Great addition! I like your writing style. Can't wait for the next installment!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 06:07 PM   #54
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardishydra View Post
Great addition! I like your writing style. Can't wait for the next installment!
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Next installment coming on Wednesday.

Old 06-27-2017, 01:15 AM   #55
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 View Post
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Next installment coming on Wednesday.

Can't wait for Wednesday!

Xxx

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:58 AM   #56
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
Can't wait for Wednesday!

Xxx
This next one is gonna be good! It's a lot longer than the other parts, and let's just say I got /really/ turned on while writing it. Heh

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 06-27-2017, 05:45 PM   #57
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Facts and Stats #1

Here are the statistics for each player. I plan on just adding on to these after every five parts. This just gives the basics of each player and important things that have happened throughout the game. Part number 6 is coming tomorrow!
~~~
Max: He is 15 years old. Throughout the game he has taken 2 truths and 4 dares and currently has 3 lives left. He has taken off all of his clothes and has revealed to the group his 6 inch long dick.

Evelyn: She is 14 years old. Throughout the game she has taken 4 truths and 2 dares and only has 2 lives left. She lied about how far she has gone sexually in round 3, but nobody discovered it until round 6. She has taken off only her bottoms, which revealed her shaven pussy to the group. Her and Zeke are fuck buddies and frequently have sex.

Lexie: She is 16 years old. Throughout the game she has taken 2 truths and 4 dares and has all 3 lives left. This is her first game of truth or dare and loves it. She has taken off all of her clothes and revealed a pair of nice tits and a shaven pussy. This is the first time she has ever seen anyone naked during the game, and the first time anyone has seen her naked. She had never orgasmed before the game, and Jaxon was the lucky person to give her her first. She wants to have sex with Vanessa after it was revealed that Vanessa has had sex with six people.

Jaxon: He is 17 years old. Throughout the game he has taken 4 truths and 2 dares and has only 2 lives left. He lost a life in round 5 when he didn't want to reveal that he wants to do sexual things with a guy. He is embarrassed by that fact and is hoping the feeling will go away. He currently is only wearing a shirt, which revealed a 6 inch dick. He is a virgin, and his biggest sexual fantasy is to be completely dominated and to lose all control.

Vanessa: She is 17 years old. Throughout the game she has taken 1 truth and 5 dares and has all 3 lives left. She is currently bottomless which revealed her trimmed pussy. She is extremely body confident. She revealed in round 6 that she has had sex with six different people, three of them being Zeke, Evelyn, and Max.

Zeke: He is 14 years old. Throughout the game he has taken 2 truths and 4 dares and has only 2 lives left. He lied about not owning any sex toys in round 5, when in actuality he has four sex toys (a dildo, vibrator, some anal beads, and nipple clamps) along with some lube. He is currently naked which revealed a 5 1/2 inch dick.

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 06-28-2017, 01:22 PM   #58
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 6

Hey everybody! I just want to thank Wardishydra and scouseslut for their kind comments.

Is everybody still liking this story? There haven't been many comments so I just want to make sure people are still reading. I don't want to write a story that nobody likes.

Here is part 6 of Lexie's First Game! If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to leave a comment.
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part 6: Evelyn's Fun

Fifteen minutes later everyone was back in Lexie’s living room. “Everyone good? It’s almost 10pm right now, so I figure we can get another couple hours playing. Everyone cool with crashing here tonight? Lexie, is that okay?” Jaxon wanted to get everything figured out.

“Yeah, that’s cool with me. My parents won’t be home again until next month…and there’s plenty of extra beds and stuff too,” Lexie explained. Everybody agreed to stay the night and went to call their parents to let them know where they will be for the night.

“Everybody ready for the next round?” Jaxon asked, and with a yes from everyone he continued the game. “Max, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Have you ever asked anyone out on a date, but then got turned down?” Jaxon asked him, generally curious.

“Nope, but that’s only because I’ve never actually asked anyone out. They’ve all asked me,” Max grinned. “I’m a ladies man, what can I say?” he laughed. “Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’ll pick a dare. Give me your best!”

“Hmmm…I got a good one. Lexie, do you have any peanut butter?” Max asked.

“Yup, we got a couple jars, want me to go grab one?”

“Yes,” Max smiled. When Lexie came back Max turned to Zeke. “I dare you to rub peanut butter on Jaxon’s dick for one minute and then you have to clean it off…with your mouth,” Max smirked. He knew he would get one of them to lose a life.

“What? I…don’t know if I want to do that. Jaxon, are you okay with it?” Zeke was hesitant. He would do it, but only if Jaxon was comfortable. After all, he could always get another dare.

“Uh…I already lost a life, and I don’t want to lose another one. I’m down, after all, it’s just a game,” Jaxon grinned. He was excited. Zeke was the person he wanted to get a hand job from earlier in the game.

“Okay then. Jaxon, lay down,” Zeke ordered him. When Jaxon did as he was told, Zeke grabbed the peanut butter, opened it, and put a huge glob on his hand. “Start the timer,” Zeke told Max, and when he heard the click of the timer he started to rub peanut butter on Jaxon’s dick. Jaxon already had a boner, so this was easy to do. Zeke stroked Jaxon up and down slowly, putting more peanut butter on his hand when necessary. Jaxon moaned softly, and couldn’t wait to feel Zeke’s mouth on him. Zeke continued to stoke Jaxon slowly, concentrating on spreading the peanut butter everywhere. When Max called time, Zeke took the towel Lexie offered, wiped his hands off, and put the towel down. He immediately put his mouth on Jaxon’s dick, going as far down as he could without gagging and got as much peanut butter off as he could. He repeated this a few times, moving up and down faster. Zeke was beginning to enjoy this, and wanted to tease Jaxon a little. He kept sucking Jaxon off until Jaxon’s breathing got really heavy and he let out a loud moan, and then he stopped. “All clean!” Zeke announced, licking his lips.

“Ugh, you asshole. I just want to cum,” Jaxon complained. He laid there for a minute, recovering from the amazing blow job Zeke had given him. When he recovered, he moved back to his spot.

“Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

“I dare you to let us tie you up until it’s your turn again. While you’re tied up, whoever successfully completes a dare gets to do whatever they please with you for two minutes. Everybody has to take a dare, but if you fail it, you get to be tied up instead,” Zeke smirked. He was hoping somebody would deny the last part; he needed somebody else to lose a life!

“Well, I’m okay with it. Maybe I will be able to cum,” Evelyn agreed. Soon, everybody else nodded their head to agree as well. “Lexie, you got some rope anywhere, and someplace I can get tied?”

“Hmmm…the bed in one of our guest rooms has bed posts we can tie you too. As for the rope…I’ll go check the garage,” Lexie got up to go check. “The guest room is on the second floor and is the first door on the right, if you all want to meet me up there,” Lexie ran off to grab the rope. She came back a few minutes later with some rope in hand and went up to the guest room to find everyone else waiting for her. She handed the rope to Zeke.

“Evelyn, get on the bed,” he ordered. When Evelyn was up there, he started to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts, but being careful not to tie them too tight. When he was satisfied with the restraints, he glanced at Evelyn. “How do you feel?”

“I feel very…exposed,” she laughed. “I guess I’ll keep the game moving,” she paused for a few seconds. “Lexie, I dare you to finish undressing Vanessa,”

“Easy,” she smirked and moved over to Vanessa, who was just wearing a shirt and a bra. She slipped Vanessa’s shirt over her head to reveal a lacy black bra, which seemed to be a little too small. Vanessa’s tits were about to pop out of her bra. Lexie unclipped it and let it fall to the ground, throwing Vanessa’s shirt and bra off to the side. Damn…her tits have got to be at least a C or a D cup size. Lexie moved back to her spot and couldn’t help but stare at Vanessa. She caught herself and quickly looked away, blushing.

“Damn Vanessa, I will always be surprised at how nice and big your tits are. But Lexie, you get to play with Evelyn now,” Zeke reminded her.

“That’s right,” Lexie grinned. She got up on the bed with Evelyn and just stared at her for a second. Oooh…what can I do to her? “Zeke, you got a timer?” she looked at Zeke, and when he nodded, she turned back to Evelyn. She gently kissed her and brought her hand down to Evelyn’s pussy. Lexie gently put one finger inside of Evelyn, trying to remember what Jaxon did to her earlier. She slowly moved it in and out of her, which got a moan from Evelyn. She continued her slow fingering of Evelyn for the full two minutes. Evelyn groaned when Zeke called time and Lexie stopped kissing her and removed her finger.

“I just want to cum…” Evelyn whimpered.

“I’m sure one of us will make you cum, if you’re lucky,” Lexie winked at Evelyn and sat back down. “Jaxon, I dare you to…return the favor of Zeke. Give him a blow job for one minute. If he cums, you have to swallow it,” Lexie smirked at Jaxon. I wonder how he feels about this. I hope that wasn’t too much…

Jaxon hesitated for just a moment, glancing at Zeke who just shrugged. “Okay, I’ll do it,” he said moving over to Zeke. He started to stroke Zeke’s dick to get it as hard as he could. Once it was hard, he laid down on his stomach in front of Zeke and maneuvered his body and face over Zeke’s dick, and put it in his mouth, hoping someone would start a timer. He has never given a blow job before, but he has received quite a few, so he tried to imitate what other people had done. He began to suck on Zeke’s dick and moved his mouth up and down, getting faster and faster. He could feel Zeke getting closer and could hear Zeke’s moaning get louder and breathing get heavier. Right as somebody called time, Zeke exploded into Jaxon’s mouth, pushing his head down deeper on his dick, causing Jaxon to gag. After four or five spurts of cum, he released Jaxon’s head and Jaxon removed the dick from his mouth and swallowed. He was gasping for breath because of the deep throating that Zeke made him do.

“Damn dude…that was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had…” Zeke admitted, recovering from his orgasm.

“Thanks?” Jaxon laughed. He was happy at the compliment. He realized that he was in to doing sexual things with guys, it really turned him on. He also realized he might have a slight crush on Zeke, but he didn’t think Zeke felt the same and didn’t want to do anything to ruin their friendship. “Hmm…my turn with Evelyn. Should I make her cum?”

“Please!” Evelyn begged him.

“Nah, not yet. I don’t think you’ve been good enough. After all, you did lie earlier,” Jaxon winked at her and Evelyn groaned and told him to fuck off. “Hmmm…with that attitude I think we need to shut you up,” Jaxon proceeded to get on top of Evelyn and lay 69 style, shoving his dick down her throat. “Now I want you to suck me off and I’ll think about making you cum,” he ordered. Zeke started a timer and Jaxon stuck his tongue deep inside Evelyn, making her moan on Jaxon’s dick. Evelyn sucked Jaxon’s dick as hard as she could, moving her mouth and tongue as much as possible, due to her restraints. Jaxon groaned and continued to eat Evelyn out, finding her clit and sucking hard. He wanted her to cum, because there were more people to come after him and she would be really sensitive. He sucked as hard as he could on her clit and inserted two fingers inside of Evelyn, fucking her with them. Evelyn moaned loudly and exploded, her eyes rolling back in her head and she started to choke on Jaxon’s dick. Jaxon pulled out of Evelyn’s mouth to avoid an accident. Jaxon licked and sucked on Evelyn’s clit until Zeke called time twenty seconds later. He smirked at Evelyn as Jaxon got off of her, now with the want to cum but knew he could wait.

“God damn Jaxon…thank you,” Evelyn said between gasps of breath. That was one of the best orgasms she had ever had, and it was probably because she had been waiting to cum for hours. Evelyn shuddered in her restraints and wished she could be done with her dare.

“No need to thank me. I just wonder how you’re gonna feel with the next few people who get a turn with you,” Jaxon smirked. “Vanessa, I dare you to use the dildo Zeke brought on yourself for one minute, following my orders. You are not allowed to cum,”

“Easy, I have a dildo of my own,” Vanessa winked at him. She grabbed the dildo, which looked to be about six inches long and three inches wide. Nothing she couldn’t handle. She sat back down and spread her legs, waiting for Jaxon’s orders.

“Insert it as far as you can get it and leave it for a few seconds,” Jaxon ordered and started the timer. He saw that she could get it almost all the way inside of her, spare a few inches. He was impressed. “I want you to fuck yourself as hard and as fast as you can until I tell you to stop. Remember, no cumming,” Jaxon winked. He watched as she did as she was told and really fucked herself. She pushed it in and out of herself as fast as her arms would let her, praying that she wouldn’t cum. She didn’t want to be in Evelyn’s place for a whole round. She continued to fuck herself and let out a loud groan as she started to reach her breaking point. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she willed herself to not go over the edge. Jaxon called time and she whipped the dildo out of her and just narrowly stopped herself from cumming. She whimpered but was able to calm herself down. She caught her breath and looked at Jaxon, smirking at him.

“I get the feeling you wanted me to be in Evelyn’s spot,” Vanessa commented and Jaxon laughed.

“Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t. I did like the show though,” Jaxon laughed.

Ignoring Jaxon, Vanessa moved over to Evelyn, taking the dildo with her. “Hmmm, what can I do to you?” Vanessa smirked at Evelyn, wiping the dildo off with the edge of the blanket. She looked to Zeke to start the timer and then slowly inserted the dildo inside of her. Evelyn whimpered and squirmed. Vanessa started to slowly fuck Evelyn with the dildo, going faster and faster until Evelyn let out a slight scream, cumming for the second time. Vanessa kept up the torment of Evelyn until Zeke called time. Vanessa slowly pulled the dildo out of Evelyn, which got a moan and a whimper from her. Vanessa smirked, hopped off the bed, and moved to her spot.

Old 06-28-2017, 01:56 PM   #59
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Dude the story gets better by the second hope you have an amazing end game though keep up the great work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 12:39 AM   #60
thatonebandkid

Great work, can't wait for the next part!
thatonebandkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk