Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
SlaveXOX

Unhappy Punishments for a bad slave.

I have disobeyed my master by cybering and cumming without his permission.
Ive been told to come here and ask for punishments.
He will pick the one he likes best and I will unfortunately be forced to do it.
SlaveXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
Kewl Cutie

Default Punishments

Are you REAL-LIFE M/S or ONLINE?

REAL-LIFE -

strip to your underwear(will be trashed) and be tied to a tree out side, in a hidden area. Your Master will then choose who to bring. Once tied, you will try to go without complaining, moving, or struggling, everytime you do, your remaining underwear will be cut off, followed by pictures, the longer you last with your underwear, the shorter your tied time will be after losing them.

ONLINE -

I'm not too good with these, but you can incorporate the other into webcam...

OR

go in dare chat and play on webcam with only 1 limit and you must play with a male or maybe a group of em lol

Last edited by Kewl Cutie; 10-14-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Kewl Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Only one limit could be rather... unpleasant ^^; Of course, you're being punished so it shouldn't be pleasant either. Perhaps you could be forced to do a show and accept any dares that get your master's stamp of approval. The dares should (or at least could) involve one or more of your dislikes.

In other words, you would do an anal show or a pain show or whatever, invite people to watch, listen to any dares suggested by the audience, and do any of them that your master likes.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk