Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2021, 12:38 PM   #1
virgin slut

Default 19/F - denial thread :) Make me a denial pain slut and ruin me!

Hello! I'm a 19 year old virgin. I would like to be turned into a needy desparate slut that only thinks about her dripping cunt and enjoys being hurt and degraded.

I would love to be denied to the point where I can cum from pain alone. I've experimented with denial by myself up to a month so I'm not a newbie and I want to cry from denial and pain. These are two of my goals I would say.

With each post you can add 1 day or denial OR 5 edges and you can choose to add any other task within limits too. You can NOT post consecutively. My posts do not count.

Like I said I really want to become a needy pain slut so please add tasks that make me edge or that hurt me.

I love the idea of strangers controlling my life so feel free to suggest rules about my daily life or outfits as well. Nothing too extreme and no contradicting rules to the posts above you please.

You can PM me other tasks or just talk to me to degrade me and make me horny if you wish but if you make me edge it WILL count towards the total edges in this thread and you can NOT add days via PM.

There is one loophole for me: If anyone on Getdare allows me to cum, I will be allowed to cum as many times as they want and exactly in the way they want. However after that it is straight back to denial. You can also make me ruin my orgasms or give me difficult tasks to cum only to say you changed your mind at the end - I love mind games and unpredictability. Make sure to incorporate a lot pain as I want to associate pain with pleasure and be able to cum from pain only one day.

If I ever reach 1 year of denial this thread will close, I don't think it will but just as a precaution Also if we reach 500 edges you can't add more untill those are all completed. But I can't take longer than 50 days to complete it.

You can also give suggestions on how I cum when the denial is over and how many times. I will hold a poll close to the date with my favorite suggestions and you will decide.

Limits in the signature. Have fun with me and ruin me real good please.

virgin in both holes so i will only insert up to 2 fingers (or similar small object)

limits: pics/videos, piss/scat, extreme pain, public, family/friends, blood, needles, permanent, illegal, gross/messy

likes: edging and denial, spanking, pussy & clit torture, degrading dirty talk, hidden public, rules, bladder control (not extreme & just holding, no piss play)

no toys, just household objects such as hairbrush, wooden spoon, clothes pegs, belt, ice cubes, vicks vaporub etc

Last edited by virgin slut; 10-01-2021 at 01:22 PM.
virgin slut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging thread, orgasm denial, pain, punishment ideas, pussy control