getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19/F - denial thread :) Make me a denial pain slut and ruin me! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=408136)

virgin slut 10-01-2021 12:38 PM

19/F - denial thread :) Make me a denial pain slut and ruin me!

Hello! I'm a 19 year old virgin. I would like to be turned into a needy desparate slut that only thinks about her dripping cunt and enjoys being hurt and degraded.

I would love to be denied to the point where I can cum from pain alone. I've experimented with denial by myself up to a month so I'm not a newbie and I want to cry from denial and pain. These are two of my goals I would say.

With each post you can add 1 day or denial OR 5 edges and you can choose to add any other task within limits too. You can NOT post consecutively. My posts do not count.

Like I said I really want to become a needy pain slut so please add tasks that make me edge or that hurt me.

I love the idea of strangers controlling my life so feel free to suggest rules about my daily life or outfits as well. Nothing too extreme and no contradicting rules to the posts above you please.

You can PM me other tasks or just talk to me to degrade me and make me horny if you wish but if you make me edge it WILL count towards the total edges in this thread and you can NOT add days via PM.

There is one loophole for me: If anyone on Getdare allows me to cum, I will be allowed to cum as many times as they want and exactly in the way they want. However after that it is straight back to denial. You can also make me ruin my orgasms or give me difficult tasks to cum only to say you changed your mind at the end - I love mind games and unpredictability. Make sure to incorporate a lot pain as I want to associate pain with pleasure and be able to cum from pain only one day.

If I ever reach 1 year of denial this thread will close, I don't think it will but just as a precaution:D Also if we reach 500 edges you can't add more untill those are all completed. But I can't take longer than 50 days to complete it.

You can also give suggestions on how I cum when the denial is over and how many times. I will hold a poll close to the date with my favorite suggestions and you will decide.

Limits in the signature. Have fun with me and ruin me real good please.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 10-01-2021 01:41 PM

Have one day of denial

Makak 10-01-2021 01:42 PM

Two days of denial

kamita721 10-01-2021 01:43 PM

Another day of denial.

SirStephen76 10-01-2021 01:44 PM

5 edges with clothes pins on your nipples (obviously can take them off inbetween)

Enlil 10-01-2021 01:58 PM

5 edges, all the time you masturbate (and edge) you have to slap your face and repeat "This slut wants so bad to come but she's not allowed to" between slaps.

virgin slut 10-01-2021 02:09 PM

Thank you to everyone posting! 3 days of denial and 10 edges so far :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enlil (Post 4524918)
5 edges, all the time you masturbate (and edge) you have to slap your face and repeat "This slut wants so bad to come but she's not allowed to" between slaps.

Is this a general rule or just for these 5 edges? Everyone can add as many general rules and tasks for me as they want (without contradicting previous rules - first come first serve.)

Enlil 10-01-2021 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virgin slut (Post 4524920)
Thank you to everyone posting! 3 days of denial and 10 edges so far :)

Is this a general rule or just for these 5 edges? Everyone can add as many general rules and tasks for me as they want (without contradicting previous rules - first come first serve.)

Just for the 5 edges.

MrFrustration 10-01-2021 02:45 PM

Add a day of denial from me. I have a rule for too - you must edge once before you pee.

Weables 10-01-2021 02:54 PM

Have 5 edges from me, and spank your pussy at 75% strength minimum 10 times after each edge. Let's get that association going. Just for these 5 edges.

Garry0993 10-01-2021 03:13 PM

5 edges.

For those 5, when you get to an edge, you will put a clothes pin on your clit, twist and pull hard until you are off the edge.

athmarr 10-01-2021 03:26 PM

I’ll add a day denial, and since you want to associate pain with your pleasure you should do your edges with at least 3 clamps (clothes pegs or binder clips are good household objects to use for it) on erogenous zones.

Rhowc 10-01-2021 05:40 PM

Add another day of denial and expect a PM with a rather painful task which will also make you horny.

Lola Bunny 10-01-2021 05:43 PM

Enjoy another 5 edges - but complete these 5 on your tippy toes.

Rhowc 10-01-2021 05:50 PM

Add another day of denial