Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #46
maddogone

Thumbs up Amazing

Just read the sub plot (but have been fallowing the other) AND IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can;t waot for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maddogone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #47
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again 'Sub-Plot' fans for your paitence. 'The Sequel' took priority for an update, as that story is my main project, but I would never forget those of you who prefer this one. Hence...

The Story Continues...

Simon gathered up both his and the girls clothes in one pile, and carried them up the stairs. He heard the shower running, and the two girls chatting in the bathroom.

The thought of them both showering together created a vivid image in his mind, and he wanted to rush straight in and join them. He managed to stop himself long enough to put the clothes in his bedroom - even if the girls did not allow him in, although he could not think of any reason that they would not, they would have to at least come into his room to retrieve their clothes !

After dropping the clothes on his bed, Simon returned to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Who is it ?" he heard his sister ask.

"Just me - the guys have gone home." Simon replied.

"Come on in... the door is open." was the reply.

Without hesitation Simon twisted the handle and slowly opened the door. As he stepped in, his thoughts were confirmed - the girls were indeed showering together, but the reality of seeing the two naked bodies with water and soap running down them was far better than he could have imagined.
He stood there for several moments and admired the scene.

The girls giggled at the sight of him standing there looking at them - although they had spent most of the afternoon glancing at his naked body, he was now alone with the two of them.

"Do you want something, or are you just going to stand there watching us ?" Jane asked.

Both options were tempting, but Simon felt he should say something, just so he didn't look like the older brother perv that he felt after this afternoon.

"Errm, just about the deal that we made earlier..." Simon began, but was actually quite relieved when his sister interupted him.

"Oh, don't worry about that - we never back out on our debts. However we have a proposition for you. We're both worn out after todays adventures, but if you can wait until tomorrow we'll make it worth your whilst."

As horny as Simon was, he didn't believe that he would actually be able to cum another two times this afternoon, so he had already accepted this offer in his mind. However he was curious to know what was on offer.

"If you can wait until tomorrow, we'll tie you to your sister's bed, and spend the whole afternoon giving you 'special attention'." Jane continued. She raised her finger to her lips and sucked the tip as she said this in a very seductive and suggestive manner.

"And can I stay and watch you shower too ?" Simon asked, pushing the limits of the deal a little further.

"You can so long as you remain hard." Lauren chipped in.

Although Simon had only recently emptied the contents of his nutsack, his cock was semi hard. At Lauren's suggestion, he took his cock in his hand and began pumping. Within just a few hand actions, he was fully erect and he slowed down his movements.

The girls smiled, and continued washing. They were sharing the shower, but it was more than big enough for the two of them to move around freely. The water had now washed away the soap, but as they had an audience the girls applied a second application of shower gel. They rubbed themselves, and each other, allowing the foamy lather to build up again.
Jane and Lauren faced each other and embraced, pressing their naked, nubile bodies against each other. They kissed, and Simon could plainly see that Jane had slid her tongue into Lauren's mouth. Lauren had slid her hand down the contours of Jane's body, and was now clasping her pubic mound, kneading her palm into the front of Jane's pussy.

This was too much for Simon, and even though he had slowed down his hand movements, he could feel himself edging towards another orgasm. He knew that there was no point in trying to hold it back, so he increased the speed of his hand, and was now rapidly pumping his cock. A strand of cum shot out and hit the glass shower screen, followed by a second that hit the screen slightly lower. It dribbled down the screen leaving a slug-like trail.

Simon continued to pump until he was sure that there was nothing left inside him, and his cock began to become flacid.

Jane and Lauren stopped kissing and looked at Simon, smiling.

Lauren said, almost sympathetically, "Well, the deal was you can stay as long as you were hard, and I think it's going to be a whilst until you're hard again. Bye bye for now.", and with a waving motion ushered Simon out of the bathroom.

Simon returned to his bedroom totally exhausted. He collapsed on the bed next to the pile of clothes, remembering the fact the the girls would still have to come into his room to get them. He laid there contently, thinking about all that had happened. A wave of tiedness swept over him, and he tried to stay awake. However the more he tried, the more tired he became and before he knew it he was fast asleep.

It was another fifteen minutes before the girls left the bathroom, wrapped in bath sized towels. Lauren went straight to Jane's bedroom, whilst Jane went into the living room to get the clothes, under the belief that they would still be there. When they were not, she went to her brother's room. Despite knocking there was no reply. She slowly opened the door and saw him lying there, totally naked and covered in cum. She looked at his body, and wanted to touch it... but knew that could wait until the next day.

She gathered their clothes and returned to her room...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #48
person on get dare!

haha first!
really good installment!
haha cant wait to c what happens next
person on get dare! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:27 AM   #49
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

I have just read the sub plot and i am dying for more! Please keep up the outstanding work
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #50
Raging Rob

Another great addition, a lil short, but that's acceptable because it's your returning story

I've got a story in progress here that you all should check out (:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33537
Alsoooo, I've got any Ask Me Anything Thread! Do it. you won't. No balls. haha

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49517
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:23 AM   #51
msblingy

wonderful...i really like the bro-sis parts of your stories
msblingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #52
davidhbk123

nice story its one of the best i have ever read
davidhbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #53
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I have written an update for this story, partly to prove I haven't forgotten about it - although I'll admit I've been spending more time on "The Sequel" than this one.
I received an email from a reader asking if I was planning on another competition to win a 'walk on part' in this story, as with "The Sequel". Unfortunately I have no plans to repeat this for 'The Sub Plot', partly as there are only a few installments left before I wrap up this story. Fear not, however, as there are plans for more reader involvement in the future - watch this space !!!

Anyway, this update is building up to 'the climax' of this story, but I hope it will keep you going for a little whilst.

The Story Continues...

The first thought on Simon's mind when he awoke the next morning was of what his sister and her friend had planned for him. They had promised 'an afternoon giving him special attention', and this excited him. He was already aroused, and had to stop himself from stroking his penis - he wanted to save all that he had for the afternoon.

The morning really seemed to drag. He saw his sister at breakfast, and she gave him a cheeky smile. He passed her in the hallway after she had come out of the bathroom, and she gave him a wink. And when he was taking out the trash, Jane actually cupped his balls and gave them a playful squeeze. He nearly came right there and then, but knew he would not have to wait much longer.

It was just past one when his sister came into his room.

"Lauren's on her way over, and we want you naked by the time she's here." And with that Jane left, closing the door behind her.

Simon wasted no time, and promptly took off his clothes. When he was down to just his underwear, he hesitated - it still seemed wrong doing this, but his urges won the battle and he slipped his thumbs into his pants and pulled them down and off. He stood there for a couple of minutes feeling slightly awkward - he didn't know what to do, but his penis was already semi-erect.

The doorbell rang, and Jane called out "Simon, can you get that - it's only Lauren."

Simon made his way down the stairs and into the hallway. He felt nervous as he opened the door slightly, peeking his head around the corner to make sure it was her which, to his utmost relief, it was.

"Well, aren't you going to let me in ? We can't do much out here... unless you want to !" Lauren said.

"Sorry" Simon replied, as he stood back and opened the door a little more, giving Lauren just enough space to squeeze through. She was carrying a duffle bag on her right shoulder, which had a girlie design on the front.

Once inside, she looked Simon up and down, admiring his naked body for the second time in as many days.

"Nice, and I'm pleased to see you can follow instructions. Now I'd like you to get me and your sister a nice cold drink and come up to her bedroom." Lauren ran up the stairs, and left Simon to prepare drinks for them. He wandered into the kitchen and filled two glasses with squash, ice and water. He wondered if he should make one for himself - his mouth was already very dry, but Lauren had already mentioned about 'following instructions', and those instructions had not mentioned preparing three drinks. Instead, he took a big sip from his sister's drink, and topped it up with water.

Simon went up the stairs and felt even more exposed, if that were possible. With a drink in both hands, he had no means to cover himself if he needed to - although both his sister and Lauren had already seen him naked. When he got to Jane's room, the door was shut. He gently knocked on the door with his bare foot, and Jane came and opened the door for him.

"Put the drinks on the bedstand and stand to attention for us." Jane said as he walked in.

He put the drinks down and stood upright as instructed. He was aware that both girls were now looking at him, and this caused his cock to begin to fill with blood, and it began to rise.

"Nice, even if you are my brother !" said Jane, as she continued looking at his body. "Ok, here's how it's going to work. As promised, we are going to give you a lot of attention this afternoon, but we need you to last. I'd like you to open my top drawer, and in there you'll find a blue tablet. Take it, and wash it down with some squash."

Simon opened the drawer, and saw that it was his sister's underwear draw. He had fantasised about looking in here in the past, but was always afraid that he may get caught. He was amazed at the variety of some of the underwear his sister owned. He saw a couple of pairs of plain white panties, which he guessed must have been 'for that time of the month', a few pairs with 'Hello Kitty' designs on (which she was really too old for now !), but most of all were numerous pairs of thongs of all colours. Alongside the panties were a number of bras, ranging from sports bras to quite sexy ones. But on top of one of the thongs was what he was looking for - a little blue pill. Simon knew what it was, and had no hesitation in popping it into his mouth, washing it down with some ice cold squash.

Jane spoke up again. "Good. Now, come and lay on the bed and we'll begin..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #54
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

The plot thickens...

I like how you turned a minor event from your main story into an interesting subplot like this one.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #55
Brockport2013

Send a message via ICQ to Brockport2013

I have read all of these stories and they are all FANTASTIC! You are by far my favorite writer on this site. keep it commin we will be waiting

P.S. I am 18 and am looking for a female slave 18-22. I am looking to be a new master and I will take things slow-ish. (Must be willing to take/send pics to e-mail, no face if you don't want.)
Brockport2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #56
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

when are u going to contiue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:27 AM   #57
lang_men

Send a message via MSN to lang_men

Any chance of an update? I know you're busy, but this is too good just to be left like this!

Limits: Extreme scat, extreme pain, messy, noisy, extreme public (apart from cam), parents, getting caught, other people irl.

[email protected]
lang_men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:19 PM   #58
stranger34524

please continue!! we can't wait forever!!
stranger34524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:30 AM   #59
skirtedscorpion

Send a message via Yahoo to skirtedscorpion
Default Sleepovers sounds like a fun dare

I snuck into a sleepover where there were a bunch of high class cheerleaders who were wearing thongs got a good view of them
skirtedscorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #60
fun-dave

PLEASE CONTINUE! i really wanna know what happens to these guys!

i love all your storys so far. please finish this one .

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover