Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Which do you feel is more accurate?
Lola Bunny is a Dumb, obedient slut. 66 76.74%
No, Lola Bunny is no dumb, obedient slut. 20 23.26%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #16
CSasha
Oracle

Ah, very well. Good girl. Folding the clothes is of course mandatory. It would be the next detail I would asked you.

So you drank a glass of tap water, too? We don't want you dehydrated, since you are such a dumb silly thing and tend to forget. I probably don't tell you this for the first time. You know, bunny, since you are leaking when you are horny and wet between your legs, you have to compensate that with drinking. And you are such a horny little slut. So have you?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 03:24 PM   #17
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
They are already red and sore, Miss Cassandra. Every spank stings badly.
Then let's hope you get it right soon.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:34 PM   #18
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post
Did the dumb obedient slut put the clothes back to the places they belonge when the dump slut is not wearing them, after the fold them?
Thanks for the hint. If she wasn't that dumb she wouldn't need it, of course. But hey, such is life, such are people. Especially slutty slaves.

Yes, of course folded clothes belong into the drawer. The question just is, do I expect that of Lola Bunny?

My pronouns are it/its

Old 10-30-2016, 03:44 PM   #19
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Miss Cassandra, this dumb slut did not remember to rehydrate her body. My deepest apologies. I have attempted to complete this for you again. For you Miss Cassandra I have dressed again and drank a full glass of tap water. Then I undressed and folded my clothes neatly. Placing them in the dresser, I then placed clothes pins on my nipples for 2 minutes. I of course then spanked my ass 10 times per cheek and then wrote this post with a vibrator on my clit.

I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyones pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation. I deserve it.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 03:45 PM   #20
Mr_Serious

Has the obedient dumb slut been doing her 4 edges just before completing each task?

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr_Serious for this post:
Old 10-30-2016, 03:46 PM   #21
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Miss Cassandra,

I want to thank you. I am grateful to be a slut for your use. For your amusement, I have slapped my pussy 5 times.

Lola

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-30-2016, 03:47 PM   #22
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Miss Cassandra,

I want to thank you. I am grateful to be a slut for your use. For your amusement, I have slapped my pussy 5 times.

Lola
Oh yes, that is amuses me indeed.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 10-30-2016, 03:47 PM   #23
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Serious View Post
Has the obedient dumb slut been doing her 4 edges just before completing each task?
I like that idea. But who knows if this amount is enough. Or if it is in the details at all.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 10-30-2016, 03:50 PM   #24
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Miss Cassandra, this dumb slut did not remember to rehydrate her body. My deepest apologies. I have attempted to complete this for you again. For you Miss Cassandra I have dressed again and drank a full glass of tap water. Then I undressed and folded my clothes neatly. Placing them in the dresser, I then placed clothes pins on my nipples for 2 minutes. I of course then spanked my ass 10 times per cheek and then wrote this post with a vibrator on my clit.

I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyones pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation. I deserve it.
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, guessing it not necessarily doing it right. Though maybe ... Did you indeed send PM dares to an amount of people equal the votes on "Lola Bunny is a Dumb, obedient slut."? Could you be indeed that bright? Well, must be partly then, of course. So did you, Lola Bunny? Poor cheeks if you didn't. But I guess they'll get some time to cool down then. That could have been an issue that might have reminded you of doing so. I care to give my toys the break times they need.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 10-30-2016, 03:51 PM   #25
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Serious View Post
Thank you for this hint, Mr Serious. I have slapped my pussy for you 5 times. I am also grateful to be a slut for your use.

As for the edging, this slut is going to strategically choose not to complete any until she finds out if this is a true detail of the task.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-30-2016, 03:55 PM   #26
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, guessing it not necessarily doing it right. Though maybe ... Did you indeed send PM dares to an amount of people equal the votes on "Lola Bunny is a Dumb, obedient slut."? Could you be indeed that bright? Well, must be partly then, of course. So did you, Lola Bunny? Poor cheeks if you didn't. But I guess they'll get some time to cool down then. That could have been an issue that might have reminded you of doing so. I care to give my toys the break times they need.
No, Miss Cassandra. This dumb slut did not send PM dares to people equal to the number of votes. Knowing that getDare limits PM dares to 25 per hour, this will certainly delay the next post ability. I will report back as soon as I am able to complete all the details of this task.

I have slapped my pussy 5 more times in your honor, Miss Cassandra. I am grateful to be a slut for your use.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 10-30-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:58 PM   #27
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
No, Miss Cassandra. This dumb slut did not send PM dares to people equal to the number of votes. Knowing that getDare limits PM dares to 25 per hour, this will certainly delay the next post ability. I will report back as soon as I am able to complete all the details of this task.

I have slapped my pussy 5 more times in your honor, Miss Cassandra.
So lovely. Though it's only the number of votes for the first option, let's cap it at 25, because you are so innocent in your brain power.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 10-30-2016, 04:00 PM   #28
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Thank you for this hint, Mr Serious. I have slapped my pussy for you 5 times. I am also grateful to be a slut for your use.

As for the edging, this slut is going to strategically choose not to complete any until she finds out if this is a true detail of the task.
A wise choice, though not necessarily the correct one. Thank you for slapping your pussy for me.

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:05 PM   #29
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Now has Lola Bunny also asked for any of her pm dares for as many as voted the other way I wonder?

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:07 PM   #30
CSasha
Oracle

I like that participation. You are a wonderful audience. Thank you so much. I can spot the insecurity in the eyes of that little dumb, slut. Which of your advice should she follow?

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk