Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 01:44 PM   #16
Elizabeth5953

I really want to do this send me a message if you'll control me. Also my time zone is central
Old 09-04-2016, 08:04 PM   #17
Chasty

This sounds interesting. I'd like to try it either being controlled or controlling someone. PM me if you are interested.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 09-05-2016, 09:58 AM   #18
Morven

Hi! I would like to have my screen time controlled. Is there anyone who would like to control it? :-) PM
Limits - animal, blood, exposed to public, permanent, family & friends
Toys I have | PM or kik me with dares, I send photos
Looking for master/mistress for long-term online relationship (chat, pics, cam). My kik is ItsMorven. :-)
Old 09-08-2016, 04:46 PM   #19
Chasty

I had someone that was going to control me, but they didn't do anything, but just having this installed on my phone was super exciting, so I would love to try again. PM me if you're interested in controlling my phone.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 09-09-2016, 12:50 AM   #20
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Information Screen Time ended

Sorry to inform you, who reads this, but I no longer accept any applicants for Screen Time. The main reason for this decision is due to the poor quality of applicants. A few weeks ago, I posted about
this problem in this threads. But back then, I was not sure about whether I should continue or put a halt to it. So now I made my choice: no more Screen Time.

To elaborate my decision, here are some pillars to support it.
  • First of all, I'm not saying that you are an applicant of poor quality. It's just that the overall of people who wanted to enrol in the Screen Time program weren't exactly committed.
  • New applicants decided within a few days (or few hours) that they didn't want to be phone-controlled anymore, so they quit.
  • Some people just wanted to jack-off or get a dare.
  • A few people were out on more than our Screen Time pact, such as a whole Dom-sub relationship. They were actually over-qualified.
  • Screen Time is a paid subscription. After I made my decision, I cancelled my subscription per 7 September.
So in short, due to bad experiences, I no longer accept any more applicants. My apologies to those who wanted to try Screen Time and got rejected because of this decision I took a week ago.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dares, phone, screentime