Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2021, 10:59 AM   #1
riley94

Default The art of dares (27F)

Dear Getdare community,

A few days ago, I received an anonymous message by DB (currently unknown to me) who told me about this platform. He dared me to tell you about myself, enough for you to know a bit on how I live and with plenty of details about my body. His message was very seducing and there was something calm and comforting in the way he wrote to me.

At first, I was hesitant and tried to forget about it, about the anonymous message, about DB. But it just kept coming back to my mind and there is something alluring about all this. So here I am, maybe just because I would like to know who is behind the acronym DB or maybe there is something more slumbering in me.

This is me: I am a 27 years old woman, have black hairs cut as a short bob with bangs and I wear glasses. Recently I moved to a new country for work and as I was constantly moving around in the last years I’m currently single with no plans to settle down. Just living my life as it unfolds in front of my feet. As I am new in town, I engage in a lot of activities that I can enjoy on my own such as yoga, running, gym, swimming and climbing (each more or less once a weekly, depending on constantly changing corona regulations). Consequently, I am proud of my body (169, 49kg 87/61/93) that can be described as skinny / sporty with a slight six pack (I know not all men like this on women, but I do) and a really round ass from a lot of squats.
And now to some details a bit more intimate, that I am very nervous to reveal but I’ll do just this time for DB. When I was younger, I was not at all fond of my body or how it developed. At times, I was embarrassed of myself. My boobs (b-cup) are very symmetrical, which is nice. However, my medium sized areolas are puffy and raised almost 2cm like a mound on top of my breast. Additionally, I have very long and big nipples at least the size of the tip of my little finger, standing out almost all the time as if erect. The shape of my nipples, including the areolas, give my breast a really pointy look that is almost always visible under my clothes unless I’m wearing a padded bra. My pussy is rather special as well. My outer lips are meaty especially towards the front, resulting in a camel toe look as soon as I am wearing something tight. They are big enough to cover my rather large love-pearl, which in an erect state is standing out just enough for me to grab its shaft with my thumb and finger. In addition to that, my inner labia are extremely long and hanging below my outer lips towards the back of my pussy. When standing, they are hanging down the width of three fingers and when I pull on them, they span several centimetres. Thus, wearing a bikini bottom will always result in a camel toe at the front with a large bulge towards the back, due to my not so minor labia minora.

Believe me, if I tell you that I neither seen boobs nor a pussy like mine (and I have shared public showers with quite a number of women over time). Luckily, I have learnt to love the appearance of my boobs and the delicate flower between my legs by now, partly because they are so special.

I am very nervous to submit this post and do not know what to expect. But hope this is enough information to fulfil the dare of DB so I might get a new message soon?

Some more information: I would describe myself as bisexual and depending on me mood I like both being a dom or a sub. Not sure, if I will be willing to do any more dares here, as my sole interest lies in finding out more about DB. Maybe he will tell me to do some dares via this platform… maybe he will contact me again privately… To convince me of doing any more dares he (or is it a she?) will have to be very convincing and seducing. A dare needs to be well written, respectful, appealing, sexy and arousing just from reading the tasks (don’t get me wrong, even the sluttiest dares can be wrapped up as a delightful gift). Quite inspiring and stimulating was reading some of the dares/tasks of thesexexperiment.com. Thus, DB, if you read this, I want you to know that that’s what I’expecting if you’re hoping to convince me of taking another step. But you catched my interest and have my attention for now.

I really did not think I would do this.

Sincerely
R

Last edited by riley94; 06-17-2021 at 11:08 AM.
riley94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to riley94 for this post:
Old 06-18-2021, 01:43 AM   #2
riley94

Dear getdare community,

It is me again. Long story short: DB must have been pleased with me revealing the most intimate details about my body. He/she wrote me a charming love letter describing what he/she loves about my body and how he would worship every part of it as if I was DB’s goddess. I was flattered reading through the in-depth description of how my body would be caressed. Reading about the way he would touch and kiss my breast I started caressing my nipples, feeling the outline of my puffy areolas and feeling how hard the nipples got under my shirt. When I finished reading, I realised that not only my nipples were standing, but also that a large wet spot embellished my panties as my flower got soaking wet. Something about these events, something about this person, maybe the anonymity, maybe the unknown or maybe the endless possibilities is enlightening a fire of lust and fantasy in my head.
Unfortunately, he did not reveal anything about him/herself, and I am still in the absolute dark about this admirer’s identity. The only thing left is my curiosity and I know that I just want to find out a bit more. At least I received another clue on how to get another message. I should ask on getdare for ideas to do a dare on a sunny day somewhere at the water. The final details of the dare are supposed to be mine to create, but the day in the sun will be planned with the suggestions from this thread in mind. Of course, I will need to report back here on what I did, on how I felt and on what I was thinking on my adventure. If my report pleases I might get another hint.

Maybe with your help I will get to know something more about DB. Does he/she even know me? It feels so weird to act on this person’s will, but I just can’t help myself.

R

Not interested having a master or submissive and there is no need to contact me.

Toys: Several dildos from small to Xl (1x with squirt function), big inflatable toy, nipple- clit- & pussy pump, strap on, ropes, blindfold, handcuffs, butt plugs.
Old 06-18-2021, 02:03 AM   #3
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley94 View Post
Dear getdare community,

It is me again. Long story short: DB must have been pleased with me revealing the most intimate details about my body. He/she wrote me a charming love letter describing what he/she loves about my body and how he would worship every part of it as if I was DB’s goddess. I was flattered reading through the in-depth description of how my body would be caressed. Reading about the way he would touch and kiss my breast I started caressing my nipples, feeling the outline of my puffy areolas and feeling how hard the nipples got under my shirt. When I finished reading, I realised that not only my nipples were standing, but also that a large wet spot embellished my panties as my flower got soaking wet. Something about these events, something about this person, maybe the anonymity, maybe the unknown or maybe the endless possibilities is enlightening a fire of lust and fantasy in my head.
Unfortunately, he did not reveal anything about him/herself, and I am still in the absolute dark about this admirer’s identity. The only thing left is my curiosity and I know that I just want to find out a bit more. At least I received another clue on how to get another message. I should ask on getdare for ideas to do a dare on a sunny day somewhere at the water. The final details of the dare are supposed to be mine to create, but the day in the sun will be planned with the suggestions from this thread in mind. Of course, I will need to report back here on what I did, on how I felt and on what I was thinking on my adventure. If my report pleases I might get another hint.

Maybe with your help I will get to know something more about DB. Does he/she even know me? It feels so weird to act on this person’s will, but I just can’t help myself.

R
You want something like hidden public?
Old 06-18-2021, 02:34 AM   #4
riley94

Hidden public sounds interesting. Maybe something special I need to do or wear or "accidental" reveals... I do not know exactly what DB expects.

Not interested having a master or submissive and there is no need to contact me.

Toys: Several dildos from small to Xl (1x with squirt function), big inflatable toy, nipple- clit- & pussy pump, strap on, ropes, blindfold, handcuffs, butt plugs.
Old 06-18-2021, 03:23 AM   #5
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley94 View Post
Hidden public sounds interesting. Maybe something special I need to do or wear or "accidental" reveals... I do not know exactly what DB expects.
Okay
So wear a crop top without bra and short shorts (without panties)

You will also wear a butt plug or cucumber (if possible a butt plug,you haven't put any limits

Aa you want accidental revealing,you will reveal cleavage to or tits to at least two persons and bare ass to another two persons

You can kiss 2 girls (no boys) 15 sec long kiss
If you want

And if you want to be totally at others mercy than handcuff your hands behind the back
Old 06-18-2021, 07:27 AM   #6
riley94

Dear Heythere04

Thank you very much for your dares. I will definitely consider to include your suggestions when planning my day at the water.

Does anyone else have some more Ideas that I could maybe give a try to please DB?

best
R

Old 06-18-2021, 08:54 AM   #7
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Well you can also have your nipples tied by a rope from home
So they will stay tight entire time
You can wear nipple clamps when you go out
Hidden public so

And do you like wedgies?
Be in a bra connection wedgie

Also when do you to do this?
It will good for you when you do early so you get more hints

And yes report required
No pics but a report is nust
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 09:50 AM   #8
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Thank you for writing perhaps one of the best written dare request threads I've ever seen!
I have no idea who this DB is...but whoever they are, they have brought a gem to our little corner of kink!

So firstly welcome to the site Always a pleasure to have someone intelligent join up!

So...somewhere out in the sun by the water, I'm assuming you have a local river or lake close by...

I would suggest wearing an all white outfit, or lightly coloured like yellow or pink, something tight like a crop top and trousers, no underwear...

You should have your buttplug inserted at all times...

hide yourself away and stimulate yourself to an edge with one of your Dildo's...and then go for a swim in your outfit

A change of clothes is allowed, but you need to edge twice more before you can put them on

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 10:33 AM   #9
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Well you could also spank your ass and tits 20 times each while outside

Without letting others see
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Abv for this post:
Old 06-21-2021, 01:28 AM   #10
riley94

Dear DB, dear folks from getdare,

First of all, thank you all for the lovely suggestions of dares/tasks I could try to please the wishes of DB. Secondly, I would like to apologize in advance for not doing all of them. Either because it’s not possible (making a wedgie with no undies seems difficult, and in this case, I chose no undies as I personally do not see the appeal of wedgies, despite other kinks I have) or because I simply do not feel like it (spank: you could probably convice me to recive or give spanks, but it would probably require more effort to convince me*) or I consider them not appropriate for some reason (e.g. public place ok, public place with underage children that might accidentally see something not appropriate at all).
And thirdly I apologize for not reporting back frequently back. I really enjoy my live and do belive me that I have a live apart from writing reports for a kinky online community and a mysterious stranger.

On Saturday, I met my best friend Lily (just to be clear, all names appearing in my reports got changed). We needed to discuss some business and had a lovely day. After some glasses of wine, I even stayed with her to spend the night at her place, a thing that we do on regular occasions (what might have happened that night I will leave up to your imagination for now). God how much I love Lilys flat. After sleeping in next morning, we enjoyed breakfast and also briefly talked about DB. After all, she is my best friend, and we talk about everything. She did not like anything at all about this hole thing. She strongly advised me to stop it, leave it, and stay away from it. A creepy internet perv that might be stalking me and an online forum full of guys wanking off in front of the screen! (Sorry, no offence, that is absolutely not meant as an insult - it was just Lily’s way of reminding me that there is another side to it) and with that the topic was off the table. After that I decided to leave and went for an extended swim. Once my body was exhausted, I spent the rast of the day taking care of myself and I was not in the mood to report back here. I know you would love to hear more details about the time I enjoyed in the bathtub (maybe, if you use your fantasy, you will get some details right and yes, I did please myself extensively). Although my life is super busy, DB comes back to my mind all the time and here I am again, driven by curiosity. Might DB be the kind of man I am looking for? Somehow, I tend to think he is a man, but I might be wrong. And what will happen if I keep fullfilling the wishes of DB?

Now, DB, you told me to make this my personal dare. So here is the list of personally curated tasks/dares (thanks for the ideas), that I consider doing. If the weather is nice, I might dare doing it (if I do not get cold feet) next weekend. Maybe I will even let you know privately where it will happen. I have done a lot of kinky things in my life, and I am quite open regarding these topics, but so far I have never tried to push my limits like this. I have gone out without undies, I have masturbated in front of open windows and in public places and I have done plenty of rather kinky stuff. But not like this... so let’s see how far I will go. If excitement and arousal play together and get me in the right mood, if my drive to find out more about DB pushes me I might do them all.

Wear a daring outfit
Wear Buttplug for some time
Edge twice (1x with a toy)
Listening to an erotic shortstory
Binding something around nipples
Try accidental reveal (Bikini pussy or nipple slip)
Ask someone to apply suncream on my back
Kiss one girl
Let someone see my bare ass or tits
Give someone would consider having sex with my contact card

I am nervous and unsure of what to think about all this. But at the same time, it is exciting and thinking about it gets my juices flowing a bit. It arouses me and I am sure it arouses you as well?! What is going through your mind DB? Are you touching yourself right now thinking of how I will reveal my body? How I will please myself or how I reveal myself to others? But what do you get of this and why don’t you just try to meet me? Are you a coward?

And where do you know me from? Or why do you have my number? So far, I do not mind as you were extremely polite and although very demanding you were not pushy and not intrusive. You seem intelligent for sure and full of self confidence. To know, that you do not know me in person would actually be a bit of a release. Because in that case, I would be a bit of a mystery to you as well. And in that case, I could see excitement you get from this. If I would know you do not know my name and how I look exactly would make things easier and I would be less hesitant to continue this adventure. You would not find me on google or social media and without a name some anonymity could remain despite the things I reveal about myself. But what if you know me already? Personally? From work? From somewhere else? This way you would know already too much about me... this thought is creeping me up! Are you stalking me? Following me? Since when? Why? Are you a lunatic fanatic? And even if you tell me you do not know me at all, how could I ever trust you and be sure you ‘re not trying to use me or lure me into some things. Lily might be right.
So far, I still hope that the option of you not knowing me is on the table. In that case the question remains how did you get my number? Probably you must have gotten your hands on one of my contact cards? (I started using them to give my number to new contacts in a new city. Very convenient and discrete. Minimalistic cards on luxurious matte black paper with my number (no name) in silver on the front and a small silver logo on the back).
Now that I started thinking about it: If you cannot come forward or convince me somehow that I can absolutely trust you, DB, I might not leave next weekend and it will all be over! If you know my name, I need to know yours too.

Let’s see where this goes.

Enjoy your week
R

* A well written dare is like a story in itself, at least that is my personal opinion and that’s what can convince me of doing any of this. Details and descriptions will help to not only set the scene, but they can also awaken fantasies and with it lust. I know that DB has already seen through that, and this is how this person got me here. For these purposes the darer should not only write “do this, do that” but also describe the scene, why he would like the target to do so, why the target person should try it, what the target person could, should or might feel, and maybe what the ultimate goal is.

Old 06-21-2021, 04:14 AM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

OK. Have this thread determine how many items you may wear. Every post by anyone other than yourself you strip one item till you are naked. Then you must stay that way for the next ten posts. Then you may dress again, and the routine repeats, and so on.
Old 06-21-2021, 09:49 AM   #12
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I do enjoy reading your monologues...and yes, this site is fair to call a mixed bag in terms of the people you find here, some are looking for a quick release, others to be a centre of attention...then you get those who are looking to explore what they are in to, to learn and open their horizons, but you are certainly right to be cautious and quite understand your friends reaction...I haven't ever told anyone I know about this place, and even though I don't go out of my way to hide my identity at all...I'm not going to draw specific attentions haha,

I would say if you want to be part of this site you should be doing it for your own reasons and motivations, not all in order to cater for your curiosity around the mysterious DB, but I am not here to judge, just throwing a line of caution out there

Whatever you decide to do with the suggestions we have given you, I hope you have fun with it, push yourself while keeping things safe

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 09:41 AM   #13
riley94

Thanks for the words of caution. I genuinely appreciate that. But please rest assured that I do this for myself and that I won’t do anything stupid. Of course, my curiosity for DB plays its role. However, it is a small driver compared to the lust and my kinky side that wants to be lived out. Since moving here, that side of me has been missing out a bit, as I often discuss with Lily. So, in the end, whatever I do, I will do it because I get something out of it and that will be my personal pleasure. Thus, I did the dares I said I would do.

Old 06-27-2021, 09:43 AM   #14
riley94

Default Preface

For me, putting throw dare and challenge down to text is part of fulfilling my sexual desires. It allows me to re-live everything a second time and maybe enjoy my actions even better with unparted attention. The writing itself exits me and it is part of the thrill around DB. I allow that person to explore with me some ways I would not go on my own. It is also a crucial part of my fantasy to know how much reading the naughty things I just did is turning him/her (and also other readers) on.
Therefore, I dare you to touch yourself while reading this. I want you to think of me and my body in every detail and stay right on edge until you reach the finish, which is when I want you to cum for me. Imaging me as well as you can. During your climax, if you are a man, think of how you would spill your load all over me. (You can maybe give me a brief feedback if you liked my detailed report and if there is other things, I could do to fulfil your fantasies). If there is a lot of positive feedback or if DB gets me to do so, I might write up and post (maybe a bit less detailed) more from my sexual diary)

Old 06-27-2021, 09:44 AM   #15
riley94

Default My report - a sunny day at the water

DB, I still consider it cheating! You agreed to meet me at a location and time of my choice but only after my special day. After that, I was contemplating to cancel everything. But somehow you have your way with me, and I am still tempted (to the full displeasure of Lily). Somehow, I love being your object of pleasure and desire. The thought of DB thinking about me, about my body about the things he makes me do and reading about me further turns me on. It somehow makes me feel special. With the prospect of meeting that person next week, I convinced myself to go for it. Actually, I was already looking forward to it. But if you let me down next week it will be the last time you heard from me.

So, anyways here is my report on this weekend’s events. I hope you are already full of lust, craving to read about my little secret adventures?

On friday evening I started my preparations. I took a long shower and started to touch myself, thinking of the things I would attempt to do the next day. I thought about the things that could happen and about you getting off from reading about it, all whilst massaging my love pearl under the hot water. Despite the water constantly flowing I could feel myself getting dripping wet and my big clit was standing out between my volumous lips. I edged twice and had a really hard time to stop right there. I wanted to keep the tension as high as possible, just to make sure that my lust would reach the highest level, which would motivate me to do my dares. Without the climax I moved on to shave myself. I wanted to look the best for the next day. I wanted to feel sexy and hot. When I finished to make everything smooth all that was left was a thin stripe leading the way towards my flower. I really liked looking at myself this very moment, especially because a shiny pearly string of my juice nectar was still hanging down from my long inner labia. I then prepared my outfit, food and water, and all the toys and tools I needed for the next day. I checked the schedules once more, set a timer and went to bed just to edge one more time before falling asleep.

The next morning (quite early, I wanted to have a head-start before most people get out), I had to hurry up quite a bit. Too little time was calculated in on purpose just so I would not overthink anything. The sun has not yet risen when I dressed up. But first, I wringled two small rubber bands around my nipples paying attention that it would not be too tight. My nipples are rather big and standing out even under normal circumstances. But with this special treatment this was even more the case. Under the white crop top they were clearly visible. Both the puffy areoles as well ass the tightly standing nipples themselves. I felt how sensitive my nipples got… this is going to be a good day. Then it was time for the butt plug. Not too big, but perfect for this occasion. I liked the feeling of it gliding into my ass after applying a bit of lube. Usually, I am not too big of a fan when it comes to anal, and I would not wear a plug like this for extended periods. Thus, it made me a bit nervous to know that I would keep it in until get into my bikini. A short (a bit too skimpy, so I do not often wear it), light, colourful skirt completed the outfit already. Luckily the sun was up already and quite warm that I did not freeze too much. Yet, my nipples got even harder. My tits were clearly outlined with every detail against the top for anyone to see and I could feel the cold air below the skirt. I clearly felt my hanging pussy lips happily dangling between my legs. (Later, when I checked in the mirror, I realised that they were hanging almost as low as the edge of the skirt and anyone paying attention would be able to spot this with a bit of luck). I felt exposed, naked, but luckily not too many people were out yet and I had no time to turn back or else I would miss my connection. My pulse started to get stronger. Would people see me? Who would see me? Would I get caught? So many thoughts running through my head but they were not bad thoughts but rather exciting ones, parts of me wanted people to see me. What would people think? Some will be displeased but there will probably also be some men whose day I will make with my look and body. Public transport was not too busy yet and I found a spot for myself to sit down and calm my mind. But there was no rest for my brain… All my senses were sharpened, I could feel everything that touched my skin, even the eyes gazing in my direction from people passing by looking at all the skin I revealed. I felt the nakedness of my thights, my naked ass against the thin fabric separating me from the seat, the nakedness of my pussy. I opened my legs just a little bit, so that somebody sitting in the right place would be able to see right up into my crotch.
The skirt was short enough that parts of my ass and at some point, even my long labia touched the cold surface of the seat (that was a bit gross). I turned my attention immediately to my pussy lips and realised that the buttplug, the excitement and the scenes playing in my mind did a good job. I was soaking wet again. This is so thrilling. Time flew by and some time later I arrived at my destination of choice. A lake far enough away from the city to avoid the biggest hustle and bustle. After a short walk through the forest, I saw the lovely beach and found myself a spot a bit further back under a beautiful large tree. To my surprise, it was already surprisingly crowded bringing my nervosity back. I guess, this is the logic consequence of choosing to go the day the weather was the best. Thus, it should not be that much of a surprise if other people had the same idea on a weekend like this.
I made myself comfortable on my towel and gave some thoughts to the incredible dares I had on my list. Would I go trough with them? Best to start rather sooner than later. I put on my headphones to listen to the erotic story I have chosen (a tale of a girl getting covered with cum in an orgy – I do not know why but the thought of giant amounts of cum on the smooth silky skin of a young willing women is one of those things that just get me going). With the sexy voice in my ears, I started touching myself. I made sure nobody was looking in my direction before I started and placed my hand under the skirt between my legs to caress my lips. Not long and the blood was rushing between my legs. My body was tingling from all the sensations and my was pussy on fire. I moved on to my erect clit. My pearl was already standing out and I grabbed its shaft. I forgot everything around me. As if in trance I edged really quickly with swift forward backward movements. So many thoughts… I just wanted to cum. Or get laid? Or maybe get as much cum over my body as the girl in the story? (not sure about the latter, but in the situation, it was definitely one of my fantasies). I squeezed my pelvic muscles to calm myself down a little just to realise that the buttlug was still there and how much excitement it added. I knew I wanted and needed to edge one more time for the dares, but with this time with the help of a toy. The tiny pocked vibrator was already laying ready and I continued for a second round with the vibrator. Within seconds I was back to almost cumming and at this moment I pulled out the buttplug, which made me almost climax. I was just able to hold back, but I was definitely moaning louder than intended. Luckily the tree protected me from most of the curious eyes. On the other hand, I did not really hide so I am not sure if anyone saw me or not. There was a young couple not to far away and I guess they had quite a good view of me, and they might have observed me the whole time. After that, I relaxed a bit and enjoyed the morning with some reading.
The sun was fully up and it was getting hotter. Close to noon I decided to go the water. At this time, I also removed the rubbers from my nipples. They were burning a little bit and standing so nicely. They were even longer than usual and seemed to stay like this for a bit. Now it was finally time for my new bikini. For this special occasion I figured I might spoil myself a little and buy a new bikini. One a bit more on the sexy side than what I already own and definitely more revealing. It was in Bordeaux red with a really comfortable, thin and shiny fabric (just one layer, even in the crotch). The top is a cheeky/skimpy triangle bikini with strings to tie around my neck and back (for the first time in a long while not padded). For my taste the triangles, that were barely covering my nipples, were a bit too narrow. Luckily my bosom is not too big and my crisp titties are still standing nicely (a bit pointy in my opinion). Although, my nipples were covered I felt a bit exposed with the thin fabric. It did a really bad job (or nothing at all) to conceal or shape my boobs and my special nipples in any way. One could easily make out the shape of my puffy nipples in detail. A circle marking my areoles was clearly standing out and on top of it and my nipples were still standing stiff and perky from the rubber band treatment. At least it was not see-through. The bikini bottom was a plain but sexy low-rise thong, that revealed most of my round bare ass (not sure how many times I will dare to wear this in public). Between my legs it was just enough fabric to cover my delicate flower. Towards the front the fabric was stretched from my voluminous outer lips and towards the back I had troubles folding my long inner labia in a way that they would not just hang out. From the moment I had it on, I loved how sexy my ass looked in it. Doing squats on a daily basis really pays out (if you want sexy round butt cheeks make your squats!)
I walked quite quickly towards the water not paying too much attention to what was around me. One could say I was rather insecure about my outfit and just wanted to hide myself in the water. Without hesitation I dived in and enjoyed the refreshing cool down. Water just feels so good. It feels as if the rules of gravity are changed. After swimming few meters back and forth and I realised I had to pee. Normally, this is not a thing that I do, but that day it just felt right. I pushed the bikini aside and relieved myself. I love the feeling when I finally get to relax the blatter that was full for just a bit too long. I felt a bit dirty and naughty doing this. Although, I knew nobody would see me in the water my mind started spinning as if everyone on the beach could be. This is when I looked down and realised it. The bikini is not see-through when dry, but it definitely is when wet. Not only was the shape of my nipples clearly visible, now the darker skin was also apparent as if I wasn’t wearing anything. The stripe I shaved the day before could be seen through the transparent red panties and the shape of my exceptional vagina was imprinted on the thin, shiny wet fabric, every detail was visible. My outer lips created a clear camel toe with a strong slit. If my pearl would have been erected, it would have probably also been visibly imprinted right there. Further, my long labia minora could barely be contained and formed a clear bulge. At least, the panties stayed in place and my lips did not hang out by accident (which has happened to me on several occasions before). There was no point in delaying going out of the water indefinitely. At some point I had to get out, expose myself and I faced the long way back to my safe tree towards the back of the beach area. It seemed such a good choice in the morning. Now, it just seemed much too far away. I was super nervous when I got out of the water. Eyes turned in my direction from all over the place. I felt like the center of the universe… and I was completely naked and exposed and embarassed because of that. Can I keep my dignity? I convinced myself that the best way to go about this situation was to act as if this was the most normal thing for me. Just act with full confidence, knowing how sexy my body must look like with the shiny water droplets on my skin. With the round butt cheeks revealed under the thong. A group of guys was simply staring in my direction. Staring at my ass. And women were staring as well. Some with disbelieve and incomprehension in their eyes, and other that were watching me out of pure interest – wanting me. Suddenly, I felt turned on, desirable, sexy and really good! They were checking out my tits, my legs, and my ass most of all. My nipples were rock hard, and I just let them see me. My blood was rushing, my nerves pulsating, and the heat was rising on my way back to the sheltering tree. I knew some of them were undressing me completely!
After that red carpet walk my body was heated up from al the tension and I was glad to be back with my tree… also the heat of the sun was steadily rising, and it was time to find someone for the suncream dare! I had to wait quite a while until I the right candidate passed! A guy in his late teens or early twenties passed and and ha starred a bit too long on my direction. Enough time to gesture him to come by. He looked around to see if the gesture was really meant for him. But there was no one else close! I simply asked him if he would give me a hand with the suncream on my back he nodded, and I lay down on my stomach and took of my top… just laying there in my skimpy bottom that maybe even revealed a bit of my flower? It took him a while to process what’s going on. When I told him that he can also do my inner thigh and ass his eyes got even bigger. But of course, he did not decline and started to smile like a little kid who received an extra portion of chocolate mousse. I handed him the cream and lied down on my belly undoing my bikini top. I even let im get a short glimpse of my standing puffy nipples. The innocent boy started rubbing the lotion excitedly all over my skin. Down over the muscles along my spine he went, and I already started to crave for him to touch my ass and inner thighs, areas so super sensitive and in my case definitely erogenous zones. I felt the warmth of his young body close to mine and squirmed to get some more. In my mind we were already way beyond suncream, if you know what I mean. My eyes slid over his crotch and there was clearly a bulge in his rather tight shorts. Not sure if he had a full hard on, but something was urging in there. I would have loved to rake out his cock to see it, to feel it, to suck it and let him fuck me with it. I lied there enjoying his touch particularly then his hands glided up and down my inner thighs. His hands going up quite far towards my crotch. I wanted to scream, to let those hands move even further up, but they seemed to stop and turn to move back down always soooo closely in front of my flower. And just like this it was over and both of us were left there super horny. Or at least I was. Surely, he would tell his bros about this. About the day this chick with the nice ass let him touch her. After saying thank you our ways parted, and I was back on my own. And again, I got the feeling that the young couple was watching me. Probably I would have observed myself as well with all that conspicuous behaviour.
It was time for the next dare, the “accidental” pussy slip dare. After checking that nobody watched I pulled my bikini thong which had a hard time anyways slightly aside to reveal parts of my lips. My labia minors were just hanging out now, just as if my bikini was slightly displaced by accident. Given the length of my lips they would have been clearly visible for anyone who dared looking. I laid on my back and closed my eyes thinking about being exposed in the shining sun with my pussy out. Again, I spread my legs slightly so that people well positions would be able to see right up into my crotch. Fantasies were ripping through my my mind, and I stayed flashing like that for a few minutes or so, refusing to open my eyes and going nearly crazy thinking of who might be seeing me exposed like this.
It was the sound of a child screaming that brought me back to reality. Luckily no children were close to the spot I was. But other people were. I started wondering who of them might have seen my delicate flower by now? Was anyone of them maybe DB? I struggled a bit to get my lips back under the panties, just to realise how wet I was. Again. I was eager for more… I started caressing myself trying to make sure that people were not watching me. With my hand I softly stroked my thighs and then moved on to touch my flower through the thin fabric of the bikini. It felt amazing to give myself over to the motion of the hand and the delicious feeling of anonymity and potential exposure. I kept stroking my pussy until I edged once more.
After that I just enjoyed the sun a bit and spent some time as if it were a regular day until I decided to buy an ice cream. On my way back from buying the Ice cream, I passed the couple close to my safety tree (the one I noticed earlier). A few steps further, I turned my head round to look back at them and just caught them whispering and staring at me. This was my chance, so I turned round to meet them. For them it must have been clear that I realized what was going on and when I was with them the girl immediately apologised for staring. She explained that they just could not take their eyes off my ass and that they admired my self-confidence to wear this sexy bikini. Yet, with this stunningly fit body, mentioning my round butt cheeks and my slight six-pack, it genuinely looks amazing she complimented me. Her partner just nodded with his eyes wide open. First, I was a tiny bit annoyed. So obviously stupid of me – for what its worth, I should be the one to blame if people stare at me when I dress like this). Luckily, these first thought were quickly pushed aside, and I realised what she just said. I was flattered and I guess my cheeks must have turned red. With those initial words the ice was definitely broken, and we started to chat about this and that… Just the kind of things people talk about when they first meet. At some point I told them that I recently moved to the nearby city and that I do not know many people yet. It must have been a stroke of genius to just ask her directly if she would like to kiss me. I told them that I was dared to kiss a girl in order to meet new people! It sounded a bit lame but worked perfectly. She agreed to kiss me with no hesitation. We got a bit closer to each other. She pulled my body closer to hers quite demanding and then gently laid her arms around me. Our lips met. She had so soft red-wine lips. And just like this we were kissing and my hands went to her neck. We were making out like teenagers! It was so hot… that girl was so tantalising, and I was craving for more. Did she like it as much as I did? At some point I opened my eyes and so that at least her boyfriend did not mind! In the contrary. He seemed to like what he saw and enjoyed the show. With a smiling wink he signed me to keep going. Her hands wandered down on my back… but just as they reached my ass we stopped. I wanted more… it could have lasted much longer but I guess we would have needed to take a room! I told them also that I was dared to let someone touch my boobs and without hesitation she touched my tits. Her partner had a curious look on his face when I suggested he should also try if that is ok for both. The girl nodded and then both of them touched me. It was nice but not so much sexual. It was more like teenager exploring their sexuality and we started discussing the shape of my nipples. We had a lot of fun.
As I had most my dares done (really exciting) I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon just as a “normal” sunny day with my new friends. Time passed quickly and at some point, I started made myself ready to leave. Time for my last dares. I dressed back to the crop top and skirt, again no underwear, and a small jacked over my shoulder to keep me warm. We started to say goodbye and I was about to leave before I said “stop”. They turned back to me and I bent over to grab something out of my bag. I would definitely not mind to see them again, so they were the perfect recipients for my card. Of course, I took some extra time searching and I made sure that they had a good sight when I was bending over. I felt that the skirt was lifting high enough so they could see my bare cheeks. They could see everything. They could see my overly long pussy lips hanging down and I could feel an exciting breeze of wind between my legs. I did not care if anyone else could see me. The thought of letting them see me like this, was simply arousing. The moment seemed to last forever and could have lasted longer in my opinion. I gave them my card and without many more words we said goodbye once more. I would have loved to hug them but in times of covid that was a bit aquard (rather stupid, considering that a bit earlier I kissed her and let them both touch my boobs). What were they thinking about me I still wonder? Will they call me?
Then was time to leave. The day was exciting but also a bit stressful and tiring. Thus, I was really glad that I was no longer alone. Lily has agreed to be my safety anchor. The whole day, apart form the journey here, she was somewhere in the surrounding area (although I ve never seen her) to enjoy the nice weather and be there in case I needed her. When we finally hugged and I got pressed against her boobs, I felt again how horny I was, with all that sexual tension that has built up over the day. She gave me a ride back to her home and I had to give her a detailed account on everything. I was just glad she was there, and I told her everything and more and I was happy to know that I could go home with her to spend the night in her beloved apartment. Today, I went for jogging and then started writing this up. Now that I am almost finished, I am wet again. It is probably time to masturbate once more. But maybe some last thoughts first.

Now that I finally wrote the requested report, and I am wondering who I am? Am I really so desperate to know who or what DB stands for? Or is it more about me craving more of this excitement? I have always been sex-driven and I can say for sure that I liked what happened all day long. But do I like to do super slutty dares? Well, I am quite open to a lot of things and definitely love to please and tease myself (my toy collection would happily confirm this statement, and I guess Lily would do so as well). But revealing my most intimate parts to strangers and doing so on the suggestion of DB or other people? Now that I think about it, I actually believe that this is an important part of what makes the dares exciting. Being controlled/steered by someone else.

Even more stimulating is the thought of how much pleasure DB must get from this (hopefully also to the other readers?) And just like this I start to wonder if you are touching yourself, just now, when reading this with one hand on the computer mouse and the other your swollen genitals, your hard cock or your swollen throbbing clit? I hope so. Will you even cum for me? Would you like to cum and knowing that it would please me to see your sperm running down on my skin, maybe over my pointy breast with those puffy teenager nipples?

And what about you DB? Were you maybe there today? If you know me well, you might have even guessed the location. Were you maybe that guy who smiled at me after staring between my legs and spotting my juicy labia? Or were you one of the guys or girls staring at me when I came out of the water? Or were you even that innocent young boy pleasing me with suncream, and you are living your wildest teenage fantasy with me? But I guess there is a big chance that you do not know me (apart from what I revealed here) and in that there is no way you were there. We might find out when we meet.

So, there you go, DB. Hopefully this report pleases your desires. I hope this is as exciting and stimulating for you as it is for me? What about playing with me directly instead of yourself alone? Do you dare revealing more about yourself? And then, maybe, I might do even more even kinkier dares in return for our mutual pleasure.

The following 6 users say Thank You to riley94 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk