Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
Floorsucker

Default Tell me about your blackmail experiences

I have been thinking about participating in consensual blackmail as a slave, therefore I ask you people who have already done this before or are doing it right now to please tell me about your experiences.

How did you go about it? What information/blackmail material did you give out/request? What did you have to do/did you make your slave do?

Please share your thoughts

Last edited by Floorsucker; 08-07-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Floorsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
wudup

Send a message via AIM to wudup Send a message via MSN to wudup

I'm a dom, and basicaly when it comes to blackmail i work with two kinds of people.
First kind is the subs that are interested in doing something but they dont have the "balls" to do so the threat of a blackmail is an ultimate push they need to finally do it.
Second kind doesnt have a speciffic goal and simply wants to see where their limits are and get pushed beyond.
It is important to talk everything through, set the rules, agree on the goals.
Info i require: full name and location, then i dig online to find connections, relatives etc.
Material i request: usually i take things slow and play the game long term, i start with pics and then move to video calls. I keep everything regarding the person, all the info, all the pics, i record the vidcalls - all consensual ofc. Durring the whole game we gradually move towards the goals we have set. So for example: if a chick aims at having her fist up her ass, i start by demanding pics of her ass, then spreads, then we go on vid and i make her go through a proper ass training and after few weeks she is able to take the fist. Once the goal has been achieved we may shake hands and say "goodbye" or set new goals. As for the blackmail itself, the threat it's just a tool. The sub has to be aware that i don't realy want to do it, but i will if she won't do as we agreed. Pacta sunt servanda - that's my favourite latin rule which basicaly means that you have to respect your deals or may have to face the consequences. So when the sub resists i won't go staright to blackmail, but for example i will make a fake fb account and befriend her dad as a schoolmate and obv will let her know about it so the threat of exposing her to my "new friend" will become more real. Usually this does the trick, i never had to fulfill the threat and actually expose the sub but everytime i get to that point i have to be ready to pull the trigger.
Blackmail is not an easy game, and never should be taken lightly, can get dirty and emotional. Both parties of the deal have to do their jobs, need to have the "balls" to play it right.
Likes: vag play, ass play, stretching, gaping, insertions, orgasm denial, control, bondage, abuse,
Can dos: dd/lg, age play, pain games
Hard limits: scat, necro
looking for: fem subs/slaves <32yo skinny/slim/regular willing to play, learn and explore their sexuality- webcam required
recrutation:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2158384
wudup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Never been blackmailed before. Also I never blackmailed anybody.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #4
sportsgear

i'm thinking about this as well either as a dom or sub

SemiPublic, Domination, teamviewer/joinme, underwear, j/o, edging, teasing, bodywriting, forced nudity
light pain, wedgies, humiliation (online only), ruined orgasms, piss, cum control
anal, cbt, poo, scat, blood, permanent marks, family, extreme pain, messy, gross, illegal

Control My Calendar and day!.
sportsgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
sportsgear

just started my first last night, loving every second of serving my master!

SemiPublic, Domination, teamviewer/joinme, underwear, j/o, edging, teasing, bodywriting, forced nudity
light pain, wedgies, humiliation (online only), ruined orgasms, piss, cum control
anal, cbt, poo, scat, blood, permanent marks, family, extreme pain, messy, gross, illegal

Control My Calendar and day!.

Last edited by sportsgear; 11-19-2012 at 08:17 AM.
sportsgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
puppetmaster

Default Some tips on being blackmailed

Since I have blackmailed more than a few girls and boys in my time, I'll offer a few of my own experiences from the blackmailers side of things.

I never start out asking for full name, address, nude photos, etc. I always start out with some small bit of info and get them to volunteer a little more each day as we progress and get to know each other. I remind the candidate that the more they give me, the more freedom they are giving up. I also remind them that at some point they will be in too deep to turn back, and that once they cross that line I will own them for life, or until I tire of them.

The beauty of people who are turned on by blackmail is that the more I remind my candidates how screwed they will be when then give me potentially damaging information or photos, the more they want to—even need to—give that power to me
Obviously not everyone has the nerve to follow through, and that's ok. It should not be taken lightly or done just because it sounds like a good idea at the time and everyone else in a thread seems to be doing it. But more people have this craving than I ever would have thought, and everyone has secrets that they want to keep secret.

There are certainly more males out there who will admit to this fantasy than females, but lots of females find the idea just as hot, they are just usually a bit more careful.

Here are few things to think about if you are considering being blackmailed. Make sure you have a good idea of the personality and maturity level of the blackmailer before you start. There is a point of no return, and once you cross it there is really nothing to hold the Dominant to anything they agreed to. If you have limits or things you dont want to do, it becomes the Dominants discretion to respect them. Remember that just because they say they will respect your limits, doesn't mean they will. Once they own you and have your full info, there are essentially no consequences to the Dominant for forcing you to break your limits, and there is little the slave can do other than obey (or accept humiliating exposure and probably social suicide.)

I actually have a lot of respect for a submissive who is willing to put everything on the line like this, but not everyone does. Some people see blackmail victims as people who are there to abuse and hurt and punish for being dumb.

I am always shocked how many people are willing to take these steps without asking me some basic questions about my own interests and turn-ons. Some people have sent me enough information to own them for life without ever even talking to me. I usually avoid engaging with them because I assume they are crazy.

Another thing that should be obvious but doesn't always seem to be, is that this is still a two-way relationship. Just because you are willing to hand yourself over to someone doesn't mean they even want you. It takes a lot of time and attention to care for and manage any slave, even when the power dynamic is so heavily in the favor of the Dominant. Be sure that the blackmailer actually likes your personality before giving them too much info. If I don't like my "victim", then I am going to be a lot less forgiving with them when they screw up. Unless you are a serious, hardcore masochist, you really don't want to be owned by someone who will treat you like a "throwaway." Make sure you click because the relationship may last a lot longer than you imagined.

If it sounds like I am discouraging people from blackmail, it's only because I think people should understand that things can get very difficult very quickly. Your idealized fantasy of where this will take you may not be the same as your Dominants idealized fantasy of how his/her slave should behave, and in a blackmail relationship the Dominant will get their way almost every time. If you don't want to be forced to certain things, make sure your dominant is either not interested in those things, or that you can trust them to keep their word not to do those things. There is no 100% guarantee in this game, but investing a little bit of time getting to know someone up front can prevent a lot of pain down the road. In a very real sense, submitting to consensual blackmail is handing over your freedom to the blackmailer. If you want your freedom back, it is up to them to release you. Deleting your IM or email account will not delete the relationship or the power they hold over you.

That said, many submissives and slaves thrive in this environment, and are actually unhappy without giving someone this level of control over their life. If you think this is you, and you can't get the idea of being blackmailed and owned out of your head, then by all means find someone you can trust and have fun!

Last edited by puppetmaster; 11-24-2012 at 03:37 PM. Reason: typos
puppetmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk