Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
tamari

Default Public Dare - 22/F

Hey guys, it's my last week on vacation and I'm looking for some public dares! I'm with a female friend who is also quite into exhibitionism and she wants to be included as well.

It's fairly hot here. The hotel has two pools, and is on the beach - my room is on the 6th level and faces towards the beach.

Between us we have an egg vibrator, handcuffs (hers - ??), and a regular vibrator. Not much, sorry! We also have 2 pairs of dissolving bikinis each - I saw it on another thread and thought it looked, well, interesting . We have short, tight, and see through clothing as well.

She has pretty much the same likes and limits as me.

Thanks!

I will not be your slave.
I will not be your master.
I will not give you pics.
I will not give you any personal details
I will not meet up with you
I will not engage in cyber sex with you.
tamari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
funluver
Account Banned

wear no underwear and put on tight pants and a tight, nearly see through shirt. Get your shirt wet, then handcuff your hands behind your back. Go for a walk with your friend for half an hour.

f/13

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
funluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

At night get into the elevator, turn your backs to each other and press the ground floor button. Now close your eyes and strip off as many clothes as you dare. Which ever one dares to take off the most wins and can get dressed again. The loser has to remove one more item and then press every button in the lift till you get to the very top, then press every button again till you get back to the ground floor and then finally press every button until you get back to the 6th floor.

Enjoy and report back

(O and in case you are tied for the same amount of clothes you are both losers and have to do the losers task!!)

2nd idea. Strip naked (once again at night) and sit on the floor of the elevator and masturbate. Obviously an elevator wont move unless someone else calls it so you might be left in peace to come however, if the lift starts moving you can't get dressed until you cum. If you reach the elevators destination before you orgasm you can use any excuse you like, including pretending to be passed out drunk or just admitting you are on a dare however do not get dressed unless you cum or have been discovered naked. Either take it in turns to do it or play a game to decide who has to do it.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 01-15-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:44 AM   #4
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

hello tamari and friend!

Here's my dare for you:

1. Get onto the beach in your bikini (normal one is fine). To warm you two up, tease your clit till you are wet and place the vibrators in each of your pussy at the same time. Let it work its magic at the highest settings. Leave it there till one of you edge first.

2. The one who edges first has to do a penalty. You are to remove the vibrator, go up to a random male stranger and ask if he has any tissue or hand wipes because you're really wet and you've soaked your bikini.

3. Once done with this warmup, choose one side of a coin each and start tossing it. Each time you get your toss (example: if you choose heads and the toss result is heads). the other person gets to expose part of your body. So it starts with your left boob, your right, and your pussy. (you might want to prepare a shirt in case people stop you from continuing. In this case if you wear the shirt, make sure you go into the water and wet your body)

4. The first to become nude gets a penalty. And that is, to have your bikini held in your mouth for ten minutes, with the vibrator in your pussy and turned to high settings, and your hands handcuffed behind your back. You'll be open for all to see your sensitive parts. (if you're in your shirt, then i guess you're open for all to see through your shirt. keep your legs open though.)

5. To make things more fun, the one who didnt become nude and still has things on her, also has to get something in return. After the ten minutes is up, the person who was initially handcuffed (you can put your bikini back on if you want), has ten minutes to spank the other in public any way she wants, with the vibrator now in the other party's pussy. And, during the spanking, she is allowed to "accidentally" remove any remaining clothes you have on.

6. Once this is done, you two can cum in any manner you wish.

Hope this brings you fun and tell us how it went!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:32 AM   #5
retardedfool

1. Put the egg vibrator into your pussy. Stuff as many ice cubes as you can, until the vibe is uncomfortably pressed against your cervix. Now turn the vibe to the highest setting and go for a swim at the pools, until all of the ice melts in you. For added difficulty, wear the dissolving bikini.

2. Same setting as above. Just this time, wear shorts with no bottom. Top is totally your choice. Now walk around the hotel, beach, etc. But the vibe must be on highest all the time. Keep this on for at least 1-2 hours without cumming. For added difficulty, edge yourself 4-5 time before the dare.

This can be done by both of you, and challenge each other to see who can hold the longest without cumming. Report back when the dare is done. Have fun.

I give Dares. Then I Lurk. And Stare.....

For those ladies who love Ice Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65209

Which girl dares to accept my dares?
retardedfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:25 AM   #6
archie21
getDare Succubus

I have assumed you have both sunbathed naked on your balcony if there is one, found the local nudist beach and gone there everyday for that all over tan...
No why not...?

Have you walked around gift buying with the vibes in, if not do so.

Two pools, go for a late night swim and use both pools. In the first pool wear regular bikini pants and a disolving top in the second insert the regualr panties in to anywhere you choose and put on the disolving panties.... take a hand towel each so that if anyone complains about your nudity you can cover your breasts, you already have the bottoms to cover you there. Attempt to get back to your rooom naked via the top floor, where you have to get out of the elevator and walk back down to your floor edging and cumming on alternate floors...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:47 AM   #7
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1. If somebody look at you with interest you should rearange clothed to show slightly more of your body.
2. If there is sandy beach, pee on beach (you should dig in yourself may ask help of your friend). The aim - nobody should understand it.
3. Buy two water guns or ask them from males who will watch this dare. Dress up dissolving bikinis and start "duel". First whose underwear fall lose.
a) Loser shoot continue game nude until winners bikini fall.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:05 AM   #8
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

Insert objests in to both your ass & pussy, put on your shortest dress, with no underwear, & go shoe shopping.
Make sure you choose the cutest, youngest male assistant & get him to help you try on at least 4 pairs of shoes.
fredd1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #9
Dice7
getDare Addict

Don't know if you have a car while you are there but you could try this dare if you do..

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=59836

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
tamari

Default Thanks :)

Thanks Yeah, we'll definitely try most of these
Will post with details as they are completed.

Anymore suggestions?

I will not be your slave.
I will not be your master.
I will not give you pics.
I will not give you any personal details
I will not meet up with you
I will not engage in cyber sex with you.
tamari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #11
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

Isn't the week already up? If not:

Flip a coin - the loser gets the more powerful vibrator. Next, both of you get naked and put 1 sharpie in your ass each. Then put on shirts which cover your modesty when standing, but display your ass and pussy when on hands and knees. Wear nothing else. Walk to the beach carrying your vibes. Find a spot on the beach where lots of people can see you and sit down (on your ass, not the shirt) with your legs apart. Now you can both insert your vibes - it is an edging competition. The girl who cums first will have to do a forfeit, which will be:

* Remove your shirt
* Finish off your friend
* Receive 20 spanks shouting 'dirty slut!'
* The winner writes 'free sex' on the losers ass and 'slut' on her forehead
* The loser puts her shirt back on, one vibe in her ass and one in her pussy and is taken for a walk on hands and knees around the beach. You can return to your spot once the loser cums 5 times.

Tried to make it humiliating and public for you, enjoy
Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, bikini, exhibitionism, female, public