Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2017, 03:53 PM   #11
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
Sorry for delay. I did 90 min last night .
First of all I want to say I'm not good at reports I know but I do my best anyway
There are a few things I want to mention before I start. First , just one day after I claimed 90 minutes , I've got super busy at work as u can see in my signature I must work all the time for this project it's a start up project ... Anyway I didn't complain , I'm the man of my word . Second , I have ADHD problem which means I can't sit and do nothing normaly So cornertime would be hardest dare for me even more painful than CBT . So I had to use Ritalin to stay calm down for 90 minutes.
So the cornertime began
I got naked except my chastity device and I tied my hands I knew this time is gonna be much harder than the last . So set the alarm , I kneel and nose to the wall , cornertime began.
At the beginning I was thinking how this is gonna be , what shall I think about ? Is Sir Sam is thinking about me right now ? That would be much pleasant if sir sam and sub lucy could watcsme doing this right now. I knew 90mins would be difficult and I knew I must find something in my mind or it would be a hell.
I was so horny that day I didn't cum for two weeks and I was in chastity I couldn't help to not to think about sexual fantasies which cost me a painful erection in my chastity. I thought about many things , my mind is a mess I cant stop thinking. I have schizotypal disorder which mean I can lost in my imagination. So did I . I dont know how long I was thinking but I forgot about the time completely. I hypnotized myself first I thought it would be cheating this gonna be boring but I couldn't help myself I love using my knowledge so I did. I'm sorry sir If it is not what you wanted but I had to . I think about first 60 mins (I cant exactly tell)spend that way until I felt pain in my knees and my tied hands. I couldn't hypnotize myself anymore not when I felt really really uncomfortable so the hard part has arrived . The rest of the cornertime was boring as fuck. I really mean it , I was bored , mad and tired . Waiting for alarm was the only thing I did . I can't write the exact feelings but It was something I hate .
Finally alarm ringed and I layed down on the floor. I was tired and exhausted. I lay down for minutes and I was happy at the end IDK even why
So this was a challenge I took but I don't think I can do it anymore. I mean even if want to I dont have time anymore so I hope sir sam forgive me for what I did (hypnosis). But it was hard really really hard. Everyone who wants to do 95 minutes must know this
Well done! Yes, hard and boring as fuck . But you did it and you can be proud.
I appreciate the difficulties with standing still... my head is wired in much the same way. I also have this thing, where I can just entertain myself by daydreaming, fantasising for hours. I'm not sure if that's hypnosis, but it is very similar at least. Until the discomfort and the worries set in... then the distraction becomes to great. Your brains don't get the chance to drift off anymore. It is the hardest part for me, but it's also very rewarding once I'm done. Knowing that I did it, even though it was hard.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Advertisements
Kink Talk