Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-16-2015, 11:45 PM   #91
OwnMe8

Rainbow

Here's just a little something. Took me forever to find this little thing. Backed it up from my phone and lost it many many months ago. Interestingly enough, I don't have the next chapter written, but I have the next ten after that... Hopefully I'll get the next one up (and it will be a lot longer).
Aj

Chapter 23

"I'm going to go make us some breakfast." Liall swung his legs over the bed, an ever present smile cresting his lips.

Alex watched with the sheet tucked up to his chin, as Liall's naked butt was slowly covered with a tight pair of boxer briefs. His breaths grew deep just watching him, thinking about yesterday. "Where's your bathroom?"

Stepping into the tub, the white surface was cool on his bare feet. Alex shivered, completely naked as he drew the curtain and crouched by the faucet. Tentatively rolling one dial, he felt the chilled water flow between his fingers. He sighed. Nothing could make you feel dumber than trying to work someone else's shower.
>>>Finally, he managed to get a steaming shower falling over his shoulders. Suddenly, the curtain clattered, sliding a section free. Alex jumped, barely biting back a yell as something wrapped around his waist. Then, he hung his head, a small smile on his face as the steaming water streamed over him. "I thought you were going to make breakfast."
>>>"I will." Liall pressed himself against Alex, nipping at his neck. "But this sounded like more fun."
>>>"Oh yeah?" Reaching back, he pulled Liall's head closer. Arching backward, their lips met in a loving embrace. Alex's heart melted. Everything he was, was at complete peace with the world.

"Well? What did you think?" Liall sat down at the table, in fresh clothes matching the fresh scent of his skin.
>>>"They are really good!" He dug into the plate of eggs mixed with all manor of vegetables and cheeses.
>>>His arm crooked on the back of the wooden chair, Liall leaned back, smiling. "That's good, but not what I was talking about."
>>>Alex's cheeks burned. He continued to weave the metal tongs of his fork through the eggs. The eggs parted past the metal like waves breaking on skis.
>>>"Look, there's no reason to be embarrassed." He smiled, leaning on the table closer to Alex. "I'm from a very liberal family, so I don't see any embarrassment in talking about this part of being a couple. And we are a couple. I'd hate for your first time with me to be bad or uncomfortable."
>>>His cheeks burned hotter, but his mouth opened. "It was amazing." His eyes were resolutely fixed on his food. "I....it wasn't just my first time with you..."
>>>Liall slid closer. A twinkle danced in his eyes. "I know." His hand wrapped around Alex's arm. "Don't think that's a bad thing."
>>>Alex looked up into the loving face. 'Does he already know what I'm thinking?...I don't know what he's thinking though...am I not being a good boyfriend?'
>>>"Thank you for sharing that with me, and for letting me be your first. It means a lot." Closing his eyes, he leaned in until he met Alex's lips.

They sat on the couch after their breakfast together. Liall announced that he was skipping his lectures for today, so they sat watching movies. Liall was wrapped around Alex like the night before.

>>>Liall's phone buzzed on the coffee table, though he made no motion to untwine his arms from around Alex. Alex arched his neck backward, rolling his eyes as far up as possible, straining to look at Liall. "You're not going to pick that up?"
>>>"Nahh." Breathing in a long draught of Alex's scent, he blew a light stream on the back of Alex's neck. He felt shivers run down Alex's body. "I've got everything I want right here."
>>>"Jesus." Alex chuckled, bringing his wrist up to wipe his eyes. "I'm such a baby." Flipping over, he looked into Liall's eyes. "I'm so lucky."
>>>"Yup. You are." Liall smiled then dove in to steal another kiss. He couldn't help himself. Every moment not intimately locked with Alex wasn't living. The Legend of Zelda theme trilled from the coffee table. The trumpets crescendoed. He pulled back. "You like Zelda?"
>>>Alex smiled, inches away from Liall's face. "Best games ever." He nodded toward his phone. "And that's Chris."
>>>Cocking his head to the side, Liall's eyes drifted toward Alex's phone. "And you want to be with Chris more than snuggled up on the couch with me?" He feigned being hurt, then he nuzzled against his beau.
>>>"No!" Worry flashed across Alex's face. "I wasn't...I just....I don't...."
>>>Liall burst out laughing. "I was teasing you! Don't take things so seriously!"
>>>"Urraa!" Alex growled at himself, shaking his head with his eyes closed. "I'm so bad at this! You're so perfect all the time and I like you so much, but I keep screwing everything up!"
>>>Liall's smile dropped a little. "Alex, you're not screwing up anything."
>>>"Come on. It's so natural for you! I don't know the right thing to say or the right way to act at all. I know I'm not good at this dating thing." Staring into Liall's eyes, he centered himself. "I will get better once I get used to it. I will."
>>>Again, Liall's head fell to the side. "Alex, you don't have to worry about anything, ever. I like you. That's all this *dating thing* is. It isn't in how you respond to an innuendo. It isn't acting one way or another. All it is, is you. As long as you are you, then everything is perfect."
>>>"You know," leaning forward they embraced again, "I really am the luckiest guy in the world."

"That sounds like a great idea!" Liall beamed as he read Chris' text, his chin on Alex's shoulder. "Fun. Fun. Fun." Liall jumped up, "let's do it."
>>>"A double date?" Alex stared at the screen of his phone with an intense gaze. He kept rereading the text, word by word.
>>>Liall cocked his head to the side, in his ever increasing and ever more adorable manorism. "We play a little doubles, eat some dinner, all with some really good friends," he winked, "and then maybe we come back here and have a little exercise of our own, what could be better than that?"
>>>A sheepish grin spread Alex's lips. Liall's constant sex-is-as-normal-to-talk-about-as-the-weather attitude was chipping away at Alex's stiffness. Tapping the virtual keys, he sent a quick reply. Turning off his phone, he looked up at Liall, who was standing in front of him with a childish grin on his face. "What's with you?"
>>>"Oh, it's nothing. It's just...we're an official couple doing couple things! I'm happy, that's all."
>>>Standing, Alex threw his arms above his head, stretching and reaching for the stars. "Me too...Uhh, I better get back to my dorm then"
"Why?"
"I need my clothes and my bag."
>>>"Why don't you just wear my clothes? You already are. Besides," his voice dropped a little, "the thought of you outside in my clothes is hot as hell." Another wink closed over his crystal blue eye. "You can tell Chris to bring your racquets and stuff."
>>>"No, I need to grab my bag." When Liall's eyebrow rose, his gaze dropped to the ground. He shifted his weight from foot to foot. "Don't think I'm weird, but I don't like anyone touching my tennis bag."
>>>"Okay," a little disappointment showed in his eyes. "I was hoping to spend more time here..."
>>>"We will, tonight. And then tomorrow too." He smiled, the warmth of his heart beats emboldened him. "I was thinking we spend all day tomorrow with the window shades drawn and we watch some movies, and then *I* am going to cook for you. Will that make up for me going now?"
>>>"Well if you have to go..." He grinned, his chest thudding. They started to walk toward the door.
>>>In the door frame, Alex took Liall in a long tongue filled kiss. Pulling back, his tongue rolled over his lips. "I'm going to keep these on." Alex grabbed the hem of the shirt he was wearing and signaled toward the shorts. "But, I want to change after tennis, so I'm going to need you to bring a change of clothes."
>>>"Ahh," Liall yearned. "You're way better at this than you think you are."

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk