Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
curious adventurer

Default help?!

my master gave me the punishment of giving myself abd holding for 5-20mins a 2lt plain water enema. this is my first ever enema. i could only take 400mls at a time and had to expel immediatly. i ended up only taking 1.25lts and when he gets back he will probably give me a 4lt one as a punishment for not being able to record the firsy one. can anyone help me?
heavy limits - food, public. illegal. ingestion. poo. Edging, drinking pee. friends and family, enema, camera/video, belt/whip, blood
toys - vibrating bullet
am a sub
curious adventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
Red
Sona Forever

It sounds like you need to have a talk with you Master, he shouldn't be punishing you for not being able to complete a punishment. I also find it odd that he would leave you to do this on your own, especially since you've never done one before.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
curious adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead18 View Post
It sounds like you need to have a talk with you Master, he shouldn't be punishing you for not being able to complete a punishment. I also find it odd that he would leave you to do this on your own, especially since you've never done one before.
he lives in austrailia i live in the uk
also he might be punishing me for not takig the whole amount
heavy limits - food, public. illegal. ingestion. poo. Edging, drinking pee. friends and family, enema, camera/video, belt/whip, blood
toys - vibrating bullet
am a sub
Old 12-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #4
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

What Redhead is trying to say, in a more polite manner, is that you should never be punished for failing, only for not trying. Ditch the idiot.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
curious adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindrato View Post
What Redhead is trying to say, in a more polite manner, is that you should never be punished for failing, only for not trying. Ditch the idiot.
i didnt try and take the full 2lts i gave up after 1.25
toys - vibrating bullet
am a sub
Old 12-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #6
TIM1
getDare Devil

you tried and you were not able since it was your first time
you just stoped after 1.25 because you cant take more and its ok
since doing dares or being slave sometimes means to think instead of master who is dumb and does not take his slave skills in consideration

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #7
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I agree with some of the earlier posts. The fault isn't yours. Your "master" misjudged what you could do plus he didn't supervise a new punishment. Both are his fail, not yours. If he feels you need to be punished, you should find a new dominant with a clue what he's doing.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #8
SaraMueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindrato View Post
I second that. I would never punish a slave by doubling a failed task ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT. Especially an intensive task like this. If it was a simple task however then it would be a different story. Face him and do a really snappy moon walk.

One day when you open your mail,
You shall find a shiny collar made of leather.
At that day you will know,
That you are truly mine
And no one else's.
-Sara

Last edited by SaraMueller; 12-24-2013 at 09:10 PM.
SaraMueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #9
curious adventurer

Angry misconcetions?!!

my master didnt punish me for this. he is not a monster. he has been nothing but too kind to me letting me away with far too much. so please just stop posting on this thread of you have nothing of actual help ( on how to take and retain an enema) which was the only reason i started this thread, then keep your noses out
toys - vibrating bullet
am a sub
Old 12-25-2013, 01:42 AM   #10
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious adventurer View Post
my master didnt punish me for this. he is not a monster. he has been nothing but too kind to me letting me away with far too much. so please just stop posting on this thread of you have nothing of actual help ( on how to take and retain an enema) which was the only reason i started this thread, then keep your noses out
Taking and holding an enema will probably be easier if you use warm water mixed with soap, go slowly, and don't go past what your body can take. I've never had one but I'm assuming it's a lot of building up to being able to take more. If you can only take 1.25 then that's all your body can take. Expel that and then try again to see if you can take a full 2lt.

If he's going to punish you for not being able to take a certain amount on the first try, that you didn't even know you could handle, then he's an idiot.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:14 AM   #11
TIM1
getDare Devil

you should make a better title to point what are you looking for

dont use too much soap ( find recipe in internet ) because it might harm you
( for real)

if you want to get larger enema try to get comfortable position like
on your backs or on your knees with ass high up

to hold it :

dont move too much , try to lie on floor or sit on touilet massaging your tummy

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:32 AM   #12
Norade

On a safety note, plain water enema's can be dangerous if they get to far inside of you and clean out your intestines. It can basically starve you to death because you've swept all the food and digestive bacteria out of yourself. It's a rare event, but it has been known to happen from time to time. If possible I'd try adding a bit of sugar and lemon juice to the mix so you don't accidentally cause yourself harm.
Norade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #13
Stray mouse

So you have never done a enema before,

You were not supervised by someone that had ie your Master,

Your answer should of been no, punishment or not until you had researched the topic and understood how to do it safely,

You failed 2lts is a lot of water.

So go research and explain why you failed if he is a good Master he should understand the reason and be pleased that you tried.

My advice is if you have never done something before research the task properly before hand. ask advice in a thread like you have done here but before you start the task,

Some people on here give really good advice listen to what they say you will find it is the slightly older Masters/Mistresses, subs/slaves who have real experience both on and of line.

Hope this helps mouse

Advertisements
Kink Talk