Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #16
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
I read some of Princess Barbie's MySpace blogs - her conversations with one of her 'clients' and it amde me want to punch her. She doesn't even know the difference between "you're/your" and that annoys the hell out of me. ¬_¬.
Her name is also annoying, what's with the Financial Dommes calling themselves "Princess"
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #17
licente

Send a message via Yahoo to licente
Default Financial slavery

Hi

I've participated in a few relationships of this type over the years. Online financial domination seemed to take off around 2000, mostly via the Yahoo chat rooms. When they closed down it seemed to go underground for a little while, but next is on LiveJournal and via a few sites - dommesandsubs.com , myfinancialdommespace.come etc

As with everything, there's very real, genuine people and players. You need to be careful, as with money involved, there's the potential to get scammed.

That said, it can be a HUGE RUSH to take part in this. For me, it was about control and submission. Over time, the act of giving money become very tied up with submission and eroticism. And the idea of giving someone that control over - control over some of my finances - was very intoxicating.

The good Dommes doing this are not "professional". They are real and know what D/s involves.

With the right person and within limits, this can be a very deep form of D/s and because of that something that appeals.

But, of course, it's not for all!
licente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:15 AM   #18
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

I slightly resent your implying that us "professional" Dominants do not know what D/s is about. :P

And indeed, Financial Dominance or Slavery is not for everyone. If you get a rush out of it and can afford - and find a 'Princess' who doesn't financially run into the ground - more power to you.

Certainly i can see where the rush may be. I just also know that you would get that same rush from a traditional pro-domme at a fraction of the cost, or from a regular play partner for no cost at all other than the cost normally associated with a friendship or relationship.

Personally, me, i find it... Distasteful (and i'm aware that this is (quite litterally) the Pot calling the kettle black) to tie submission to money - as though the submissive that does not pay is not a 'true' submissive at all; moreover i've seen people go to ruin on several occasions, where the submissive choose to pay tributes rather tan rent - and the 'Princess' let them.

As a Dominant, i have a responcibility to my submissives - that responcibility is to give them a safe and as-comfortable-as-possible environment in wich to surrender. And certainly, from my clientéle i expect a certain payment for that - but their payment gets them my dominance rather than realising their submission - there's a difference.

To give me money for my services is to make an agreement - value for your buck - and you would be astounded how many people have an easier time exploring their submission when they know they can expect a certain satisfaction; payment becomes more than that - it also becomes the establishment of an understanding that i will do my best to see to it that, at the end of their session, my clients leave satisfied - and i have in the past, as i will more than likely in the future, given large discounts on further services when i knew a customer not to have been fully satisfied; some overhead is to be expected :P

Furthermore - in my arrogant opinion, and as Chloe has remarked earlier - often you see these princesses vehemently deny that wich is glaringly obvious; they offer an (often sexual) favor in return for money - wich makes them prostitutes by any defenition of the word.

But no - often these princesses will twist themselves into semantic knots to deny this glaringly obvious fact; claiming they're entitled to your money because they are, somehow, better than that - and even better than you.

My name is Guus. I'm a prostitute. And i'm good at it.

Carry on.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --

Last edited by Anjelen; 07-09-2010 at 04:18 AM. Reason: grammar hammar!
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #19
licente

Send a message via Yahoo to licente

With respect, you misunderstand my point. I don't wish to make any point with regard to professional Dommes. My point was that many "findommes" are not professional (at least they do not class themselves that way) but *do* understand the dynamics of D/s.

Tarring them all with the 'Princess' brush serves no purpose.
licente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #20
Ch3rry B0mb
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post

My name is Guus. I'm a prostitute. And i'm good at it.
I fucking <3 you!

Also, I has coupon. >_>

Ch3rry B0mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #21
Anjelen
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by licente View Post
With respect, you misunderstand my point. I don't wish to make any point with regard to professional Dommes. My point was that many "findommes" are not professional (at least they do not class themselves that way) but *do* understand the dynamics of D/s.

Tarring them all with the 'Princess' brush serves no purpose.
I tar these findommes - nice term, by the by - with the 'Princess' brush because on average nine out of ten tars themselves with the princess brush - acting from some or other form of often outspoken, in cases even agressive superiority; "I'm special" "treat me like royalty" etcetera, etcetera.

Perhaps i'm sounding somewhat overcynical, but this is my experience - as a pro-dom i speak with these Princesses on a regular basis. They are often, as i've said, overly to agressively 'superior', in some cases even outright stating the much cliché'd "A Dominant is only a submissive who hasn't met the right Domme yet." or a variation thereof that implies they are this 'right Domme' - and often seem to be speaking from some kind of minority-complex.

While yes, i agree that some findommes do understand the dynamics of D/s, it is my experience with the larger amount of them that i have met that they often offer no equality, outright ridiculing those who are their clients behind their backs, outside of sessions - and tend to have the self control of a magpie in a glitter factory.

I've been slapped in the face - litterally - by at least three of these Princesses for simply disagreeing with them, consistantly keeping to my own views rather than adapting theirs on the spot, and openly pointing out their airs - in a conversational and as-polite-as-possible way.

No, i wasn't shouting or laughing at them - i don't do emotion. But in the face of these Princesses, yes, i get very cynical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3rry B0mb View Post
I fucking <3 you!

Also, I has coupon. >_>

Sorry, dear. I don't honor the coupons of my competitors. I'll tell you what, though - you and Stellz both get a free dicking if and when i come to Bumblefuck, TX. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 07-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #22
Ch3rry B0mb
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post
Sorry, dear. I don't honor the coupons of my competitors. I'll tell you what, though - you and Stellz both get a free dicking if and when i come to Bumblefuck, TX. :P

I'm assuming it's going to be a good deep-dicking since any other type of dicking would be pointless.

<3
Ch3rry B0mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #23
Anjelen
Account Banned

Well i have been planning to do some spelunking...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
financial, money, piggy, princess, slave