Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #226
archie21
getDare Succubus

It's looking good Rachel, I had caught up now I have this new part to read later tonight... excellent!

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #227
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 38 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

I would first like to welcome 2 new readers / commenters to the story, hope your enjoying the read and make further comments in the future (Chatroulette, Oceanstar)

Part 38 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Lucy then whispered to John “I need you to shove a finger inside Laura’s vagina and make her wet, It will make the next pad a lot easier” John moved his hands away from Laura’s tits that were still covered in the skimpy piece of material. He places his right hand at the entrance to Laura’s love hole.

Laura was in total shock as John forced first one finger deeply into her tight virgin hole. John went deeper and deeper; he slowly stated pumping in and out slowly making Laura wetter and wetter. Lucy then removed John’s hand and applied a wax strip covering her love lips. This time she wanted to tease Laura and also seem to comfort her at the same time. She asked “Are you ok honey, this is possibly going to hurt a lot, I hope this won’t put you off visiting again.” Laura clinched her eyes and said “I’m ready” as Lucy ripped off the strip clearly ripping lots of Laura thick brown bush away from her skin. “SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!” Screamed Laura

For the first time both Lucy and John could clearly see Laura in all her glory. Her pussy lips were bright pink and now puffed up, There was a little of her creamy juice on show and Lucy asked “Do you like this babe” “You seem to be quite turned on”. All of this was said to try to make Laura feel littler than she actually was.

After a few more strips Laura was starting to look like a baby once again. “Please roll over” asked Lucy. Laura quickly rolled over letting the pair see her gorgeous round bum. Lucy continued waxing her pussy / ass applying the gel then pad followed by the pain of ripping the pad off.

“Last one” said Lucy applying the final strip near Laura anus. Laura was still quivering thinking of where the pad was going to be placed and ondering how much pain she was going to feel. Lucy asked “Is this all ok babe, this one near your ass, will be the last, for this visit.” Lucy roughly ripped the last strip away from Laura’s ass which was soon glowing bright red. Laura gave another loud squeal as the last of her love triangle was removed. “Now, would you like some gel to apply, to help stop the itching” Lucy asked, directing her question at John.

“Yes please” John muttered. “Follow me” said Lucy directing John into a different private room. “This will cost you an extra £9.50, I hope that is all right, however I am sure Anne will let you have it free with a little persuading if you let me have a favour out of Laura. “O.K what will the favour be” asked John seeming quite interested. Lucy’s reply was “As you may know I’m a ………………”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What is the Evil Lucy going to do?
What will the favour be?
What’s the rest of the Sentence? E.g.) As you may know I’m a ………..
Keep reading to find out in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #228
oceanstar

Default Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Loving it!!!!!! One of the best!!!!!!!!
oceanstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:37 PM   #229
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

I do like the ever-growing list of euphemisms. Love triangle indeed.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #230
archie21
getDare Succubus

MORE post MORE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #231
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

WHAT!!! you can't leave us hanging like that !!! OK, yes, we appreciate TWO posts in one day, but... do leave us hanging!! !OMG ...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being Fuckin' amazing, you score yet another 10
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #232
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Plz say photographer ..........

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #233
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
WHAT!!! you can't leave us hanging like that !!! OK, yes, we appreciate TWO posts in one day, but... do leave us hanging!! !OMG ...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being Fuckin' amazing, you score yet another 10
I disagree on your scale of 1-10 shes a fucking 100
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #234
teddy 532

I started reading this yesterday. And just got cought up today. It this is the best story I've ever read. Please keep writeing. You'r really good.
teddy 532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #235
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

Those damn cliffhangers... but thats what makes it interesting.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #236
Rachie

Default Part 39 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome Teddy_532 thanks for reading story, you must have been reading alot to read it in 2 days.

TheBoyHotWonder - congratulations on partly having it correct, read below to see which parts.

Thank you to everyone who has kept reading and all those who have posted a comment, it is becuase of you that there is another part so soon (3 parts in 25 hours)

Part 39 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“As you may know I’m doing my apprentice here. I require some photo evidence of what I have done, do you mind if I submit photos of Laura as one of my works of art.

“Ok” said John, however I also want something in return. If you are going to take any pictures of her, then you must be totally naked the whole time you are taking the pictures also I will be present the whole time.

“But, buttttt” started Lucy. “Do I have to” she eventually managed to say. John glared into Lucy’s eyes and she finally agreed to John’s terms.

John was glad that was all it was going to take to get a £9.50 discount and also to view Lucy in the flesh. “The other thing I demand is that, Laura knows nothing about this” Lucy was happy at this, also thinking at least John was the only one that would view her. John walked back into the room to set up his plan, meanwhile Lucy rummaged in a cupboard for the special gel.

Lucy soon returned to the operating room to find Laura still lied face down with her legs spread wide open.

“Does it itch” asked Lucy. “Yes terribly” was the reply from Laura who was almost in tears. “Do you want some lotion rubbing on it to ease the pain” asked Lucy. “Please” replied Laura, hardly realising she was actually asking for help from her College enemy. Meanwhile Lucy stripped out off her long white outfit revealing a pair of plain blue silk panties and a matching blue bra covering her average pair of breasts. She then went to get her camera off the counter.

John coughed and pointed at his own clothes symbolising to Lucy to take off her underwear. Reluctantly she put up little protest as she placed her hands behind her back unclipping the bra and letting it fall to the ground. Her breasts were now on view for John to admire. Her breasts were not as gorgeous as Laura’s or Sarah’s, but still John was attracted to her small perky nipples.

Now Lucy bent forward taking hold of her silk blue panties and pulling these down her legs revealing a tidy landing strip (brazilian waxed). John at first was a little shocked at this, imagining she would probably be totally shaved / waxed as she works in that department. However he still liked the look this gave Lucy. He stared at the brown hair that was around her sexy love hole.

Lucy now asked John to apply the lotion to Laura’s genitals hoping that this would take his attention off herself, which she succeeded wonderfully. Meanwhile Lucy was taking picture after picture of Laura’s newly waxed area.

She also took several of her juicy lips and some of her body including tits, pussy, ass which was sticking up the air and her face. You could clearly see on some of these pictures that it was Laura also the fact it was John who was doing his best to apply lotion and make some of her own lotion appear from Laura’s ever wettening lips.

After a couple of minutes Laura began to moan as Johns fingers worked wonders on her cleanly waxed pussy. All of John’s attention was clearly on Laura and he was not paying any attention to what Lucy was doing.

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What was Lucy doing?
You will have to keep reading and you MAY find out?

BED HABITS

Old 10-16-2010, 01:01 AM   #237
stats2001

OMG...can this story get ANY better???

I am totally hanging for the next part of the story as soon as i read the latest post!!!

the latest cliffhanger with Lucy was completely unexpected, and I can only imagine the next installment!!!

Keep up the GREAT work rachel, and i can't wait to read more

(ps: I spelt it right this time lol)

Last edited by stats2001; 10-16-2010 at 01:13 AM.
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:51 AM   #238
bee9
getDare Succubus

Impressive! !
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:06 AM   #239
archie21
getDare Succubus

Twisted and then twisted further oh how your mind does work.....

Old 10-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #240
Rachie

Default Part 40 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 40 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

All of John’s attention was clearly on Laura and he was not paying any attention to what Lucy was doing.

Laura was panting harder and faster all of the time suddenly she gave a long loud squeal “Arrrr YES ITS CUMMING, ITS CUMMINGGGG”. Just then her flood gates opened, out squirted a load of her female slutty cream, flying into the air and landing on Lucy’s naked tits. After a couple of minutes further everything seemed to die down, Lucy left the room to redress and probably clean Laura’s sticky mess of herself. John was left on his own with Laura who was still faced down unknown what exactly had just happened. John was able to finish the last part of his plan before Lucy returned.

Laura was then instructed to put her Maid’s crotchless thong back on along with the sexy see through top. (outfit details please see chapter 31 there’s a picture on page 12)

Laura was now fully conscious that Lucy had seen her fully naked, including have a detailed look at her cunt.

Laura went to depart the room, but John suddenly stopped her “What have you to say to your friend Lucy here” snapped John quite fearlessly. “Oww, sorry master she replied” remembering to address John Correctly. “Thank you for my wonderful wax, I hope I may be honoured to have this done again” Laura then said to Lucy in a typical shy squeaky voice.

“We will see” replied Lucy with a smug grin knowing she now had incriminating photos of Laura that she was unaware of. John was also happy with his plan that he had concocted at the spare of the moment.

John and Laura now walked slowly back into the room where they had left Sarah handcuffed. John removed the handcuffs and gave Laura back the towel which she again tried to hide her modesty.

Sarah asked Laura what had happened and Laura was just about to reply when John rudely interrupted “Who gave you permission to talk to her, Shut up, you will find out in due time.” The three teenagers departed from the premises walking back out onto the quite road.

The cool air now blew up under the towel and crotch less thong tickling Laura’s newly waxed pussy. Sarah still had her panties shoved inside her vagina as well as wearing the sexy police mistress uniform. The few people that walked along the quite street looked at the teenagers and some boys laughed as they saw Laura looking like she was only wearing a towel.

They soon got to a bus stop and waited for the next bus home. After about 25 minutes the 5.40pm bus finally came. The bus driver was reluctant to let Laura on in her state of dress, however John persuaded him by saying that it was a emergency and she had been raped and had just been to the police station to report the matter. The driver agreed to letting them on the bus as long as Laura kept covered at all times. The three teenagers agreed and the bus soon started returning them home from their first day of Master / Slavery.

Meanwhile …………..

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

Meanwhile what?
What was Johns mysteriously planning?
What was Lucy doing?
What would Lucy do?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers.

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 10-17-2010 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Name correction pointed out my future poster

Advertisements
Kink Talk