Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
Ludi

Door Deny this Puppy

Please help me become a good puppy slut by denying my full orgasm and giving me rules. Petplay has been a fetish of mine for awhile but haven't gotten around to using. Puppies need to be kept horny at all times, so each post other than my own will add time to my denial. I have seen many other threads like this and liked the idea and success that they had.

For every post in this thread I will be denied for 4 hours and be given 2 edges. Only after I have completed all my tasks and ended the thread will my denial time start (I will still not have full orgasm during this thread).As of right now this thread closes in 30 days. Once it closes, I will have to complete any tasks I still have and then do my denial with no cumming at all.

You may also add 2 KEYWORDS per post. For any of them you may explain more specifically how I am to do the task.

The more you post, the more keywords that can be added.
+1 keyword after 10 posts
+2 keyword after 20 posts and so on...

DENIAL - double denial time for this post
RUIN - must ruin 1 orgasm
EDGE - must edge 4 times now and 4 times at end of 30 days
TASK - give a one-time task related to being a puppy (nothing outside)
RULE - add a rule relating to being a puppy (nothing that involves going outside pls)
DROOL - 10 min on knees, mouth open, clothespin on tongue.
LICK - must lick clean my next orgasm
MUZZLE - 10 min with gag
HUMP - 10 min humping object

Post after someone else or wait 1 hour.

I will be wearing a bra and panties for this because of my other thread I can't remove them. You may give this puppy more things to wear by adding a rule. Give me lots and lots of rules to help me act more like a puppy. All rules will be under my rules in my signature.

Feel free to leave any suggestions to improve this. I have not done a thread with this kind of style yet, so help me out! Also not sure when I should end this...

EDIT: SEE MY PROGRESS HERE

**Note - I'm not sure how much time denial each post should be. I don't want to be denied forever, just as close as possible . Let me know what you think.
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Last edited by Ludi; 02-15-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, deny, keyword, puppy