Old 06-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #151
PlusSizeSlut

GD username + double letters + genitals 398 times? Sounds like fun ;D

Limits: Live cam, public, ice
PlusSizeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #152
heather36

Did this, I gt 3,1,4
So I had to do my username using a normal number code, on my nipples each.
You could say they're a little tender now

if you want to see more of me check out my kinktalk albums. http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=14787

check out my AMA:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...56#post2556456
heather36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #153
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

183 on Spank your genitals
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #154
Lord Leather

6 1 1

183 on each butt cheek

Spanking, light pain, Bondage, light CBT, private humiliation

Semi-Public, Cum eating, golden shower

Public, Family, Friends, Illegal, permanent damage, Poo, animal, gay, Pics, hard pain

PM me SPANK: I spank myself 100 times per cheek

Email: [email protected]

Hanky Code
These are my colors.
Lord Leather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:04 AM   #155
res

Well, being open minded and filled with the urge to test out everything new to me I found this dare.

It sounded like a reasonable one to me, so I got my dice and started rolling.

I started off with a 5 - so my nickname (3 letters, not that bad)

Then I got a 2 - well that wasn't that nice, since my letters are to be found quite in the beginning of the alphabet.

By counting I came to 60 - well, not the lowest number but compared to other results here I guess I got away pretty easy

The last roll was a 1 - 60 to each butt cheek... Well okay.

Not thinking any further, I simply started. Being kinda new to all this I did not go with the 100% power slaps I could possibly do but took an easier approach to not overwork anything.

After the first 60 on my left cheek it was kinda red and hurt a bit - but nothing to hard - so I decided I could go a little bit harder on my right cheek. Done as I said I went a little bit harder - and this time it hurt more, I could say.

Even now, some time after the dare, I can feel my right cheek burning a bit - and I am sure that it's still red.

All in all:

Thanks for the dare - it surely can go in the category of 'old, but gold'.
And I found out that spanking can sometimes be kinda nice - but sometimes not that much (:

Kind regards
res

I am here to have fun and talk to people. I am looking for the thrill of doing stuff I normally would not be able to.

Keeping this in mind: If you simply want to talk about stuff besides Dares/SM/Sex, simply hit up on me via a PM and I am sure I will take my time to answer
res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #156
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

I ended up with 262 spanks on each butt cheek and each nipple. Ouch
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #157
idle_red

52 on genitals. Balls took the brunt

Likes: Edging, watersports, nipple play, cbt, milking, being a sub, teasing, cum play, chance dares, dice dares, pics (no face), shaving, scat

Dislikes: Public, pics (with face)

Limits: Marks, blood, illegal, obvious public, cross dressing

PM me and I will tell you if I am hard or soft. Please punish me if I have a boner.
idle_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #158
apblue07

Default ruiejg;osjlth

I got 42 on my genitals, and i'm using a hairbrush because i deserve it!
apblue07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #159
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Ok. So, I was set this dare by someone in PM.

I decided to use a steel ruler for the spankings, and I rolled:

'Full name' - Oh dear. This is going to hurt.
Random. Ok. It wasn't until I started adding them up that I realized 'random' ment ' buncha high numbers'. Total? 335. Gonna be red!

Genitals. Ow. My poor junk.

I decided to that 100 to each ball and 135 to my dick sounded like an 'even' division...so, I stripped naked, climbed into a comfy chair, put my feet back, spread my legs (to make the target area more accessible) and picked up that ruler. I decided to do them in batches of 20, if only to make it easier to count to over 300!

I closed my eyes, took aim at my left nut, pulled the ruler back and...yeah. Each blow made me jump. The first 20 wern't too bad, but there were a lot more to go...

the next 20 hurt more, building on the first one. I was already starting to bite my lip. The third 'set' were harder. my hands were starting to sweat and my ball ache quite a bit now. By the fourth set I was having to repeat quite a few blows. Still, only another 20 left for my poor left nut. The last 20 were very difficult. But hey, that's it over for my left nut. It didn't look too bad, but the skin down there is quite dark so it was hard to say. It certainly ached enough.

Next target? Well, it was becoming clear that it wasn;t going to get easier as it went along so I decided to do the 135 to my dick next.

The first 20 of those went on the underside of my head, and yeah, they made me jump somewhat.Then 20 aimed at my peehole...Then 20 on the right hand side of my head. I don't know if it was because i could get a better 'angle' for springing the ruler back, but they really stung. It wasn't until I looked at my poor manhood afterwards and saw the scratches that I realized I had been catching it with the corner of the steel rule!
At this point I decided to do the left hand side was a bad plan, so did the remaining 75 to the top of my bell end. Which had the unfortunate effect of sending my dick flying downwards into my sore balls... I wasn't exactly enjoying myself any more, so there wasn't a very large target, which didn't help...
i had to stop to recover after 30 of those. Then I gritted my teeth and did the remaining 30. Maybe it was the heat, maybe the pain, but I was sweating quite heavily now. Beating my dick certainly made me forget about my left nut!

I decided to take a different approach to try and get it over with. Rather than 'pinging' the ruler back as I had been, I held my nut still in my left hand and just tried to hit it as fast and hard as I could. I got to 60 before I had to stop. I then caught my breath, gritted my teeth and did the remaining 40 the same way.

Needless to say, my nuts now ache quite a bit, but I think my junk will recover. My 'thanks' to BillyBoy for a well written dare.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #160
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

I have to (get) to do my own dare as a result of a 'would I rather' dare. I rolled the following:
6 - principal email
6 - Not so random - adds up to 98
2 - One-half of total number on each butt cheek (49 each cheek)

That was probably the easiest result I have ever gotten from this. My butt is a nice rosy color, but doesn't really hurth, though.

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #161
stinkybutt

4-3-1

336 on each cheek...oh my
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #162
Scene_Slave

I rolled 5, 5, 6
I don't have a nickname, so I used my full first name - which added up to 70 (And then times to, so 140)

.... and finally 6. 140 spanks with a metal ruler, naked on each buttcheek and each nipple. Well... my Master says it's time to get my spankings from this now... this is gonna hurt :$

Dislikes/for punishments Mid-heavy pain, icyhot/toothpaste, anal torture clamps, denial, writing lines, ice, hard spankings, (Although I'd probably do almost anything not in my limits)

Limits Public/semi-public, pics/cam, pee/poo, permanent, family, strangers, Long-term punishments/or tasks (may be some exceptions to this one) Illegal, extreme pain, blood, dangerous,
Scene_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:30 AM   #163
Beaut
Account Banned

I got 202 on each cheek!
That's going to hurt for a couple of days!
Beaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #164
Sexkittin

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
If you have seen some of my posts, you know that I am in to spanking various parts of the human anatomy. This is a dare to find out how much and where you will spank yourself. I think I got the original, basic dare from another thread I saw here a while back. I have added an opportunity for a lot of chance. You could get off pretty easily, or be really red and sore when you are done.

How it works:
This is really a very random way to spank yourself. The first roll determines what ‘name’ you will use (given name, last name, GD name, etc). Then you will roll to pick a ‘number scheme’. The number scheme assigns a value to all the letters in the alphabet (and numbers for an email address or GD username). Then you use the combination of the name and the number scheme to add up the number of spanks you get. The last roll determines what you will spank (butt, nipples, genitals).

All die rolls are using a six-sided die, or a random number generator for numbers 1-6.

My intent is to spank on bare skin, but I will leave that decision and choice of spanking implements up to you.

Roll a die to see which “name” you will use:
1. Use first name
2. Use last name
3. Use Getdare UserName
4. Use full name (first, middle, last)
5. Nickname (your name is Thomas but you go by Tom)
6. Principal email (ignore punctuation & special characters – [email protected] = mezyzcom)

Roll a die to pick the number scheme:
1. Normal (a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4, e=5, f=6, g=7, h=8, i=9, j=10, k=11, l=12, m=13, n=14,o=15, p=16,q=17, r=18, s=19, t=20, u=21, v=22, w=23, x=24, y=25, z=26, number = number)

2. Reverse (a=26, b=25, c=24, d=23, e=22, f=21, g=20, h=19, i=18, j=17, k=16, l=15, m=14, n=13, o=12, p=11, q=10, r=9, s=8, t=7, u=6, v=5, w=4, x=3, y=2, z=1, numbers = number+5)

3. Vowels get extra (a=10, b=2, c=3, d=4, e=15, f=6, g=7, h=8, i=10, j=10, k=11, l=12, m=13, n=14,o=25, p=16,q=17, r=18, s=19, t=20, u=5, v=22, w=23, x=24, y=25, z=26, number = number+2)

4. Completely random = 1 to 26 (a=18, b=21, c=8, d=8, e=29, f=19, g=30, h=32, i=2, j=1, k=24, l=25, m=6, n=36, o=32, p =17, q=27, r=10, s=22, t=24, u=4, v=25, w=31, x=27, y=9, z=26, 0=25, 1=12 , 2=14, 3=28, 4=3, 5=2, 6=35, 7=24, 8=22 ,9=23)

5. Times two (a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4, e=5, f=6, g=7, h=8, i=9, j=10, k=11, l=12, m=13, n=14,o=15, p=16,q=17, r=18, s=19, t=20, u=21, v=22, w=23, x=24, y=25, z=26, number = number) add up the numbers then double it!

6. Not so random (no values greater than 10) (a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4, e=5, f=6, g=7, h=8, i=9, j=10, k=1, l=2, m=3, n=4,o=5, p=6,q=7, r=8, s=9, t=10, u=1, v=2, w=3, x=4, y=5, z=6, number = number)

Roll one last time for what to spank:
1. Total number on each butt cheek
2. One-half of total number on each butt cheek
3. Spank your genitals
4. Total number on each nipple
5. One-half of total number on each nipple
6. OUCH! Total number on each butt cheek and each nipple
I got 1,5, and, 6
so I get spanked the total number on each butt cheek and each nipple 178 times. ouch, cant wait
Sexkittin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #165
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Roll a die to see which “name” you will use:
2. Use last name

Roll a die to pick the number scheme:
6. Not so random (no values greater than 10)
komt uit op 18
lucky roll
were
4. Total number on each nipple
very luky roll this time
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk