Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default Twin Slaves (Will have incest...)

Hey there, I’ve been reading some stories on here, and I thought that I would add my own. So here is the first part of mine… if there is enough like, I’ll write more. :P

Twin Slaves: Chapter 1

Timothy and Tina Colburn were normal kids, or maybe, normal twins would be more like it, but then again, maybe not. They were twins, both 16, both with brown hair and brown eyes. They both liked most of the same things, they had their birthday parties on the same day. They had the same friends, but they were eachother’s best friend. They told eachother just about everything. They shared a room, and had since they were old enough to get out of their crib. Oh, and they almost never fought or argued.

Although, being near identical twins, they did have their differences in appearance. The most noticable, of course, being that Tim was a guy, and Tina was a girl… Tim was 5’11” tall, three inches taller than Tina. His shoulders were wider also, his muscles had grown tremendously over the past year or two, after having spent the last two summers at their Grandparents farm, helping their grandfather. Tina on the other hand, had stayed a bit smaller, topping her growth at 5’8”. Her breasts had grown to be B cup, and her curves had developed nicely. Most of the time, she stayed around the house, helping her mum, or visited some close friends. She had attracted plenty of attention at school, but was never very outgoing or ‘boysy’ as Tim called it. She liked boys, but didn’t go out of her way to get close to them. Plus, Tim helped keep the bullies and jerks away.

One more comment about them… Although they lived together and were with eachother nearly constantly… they didn’t push anything sexual. They never even thought about the other that way. And while they were very close… it wasn’t as if they showed themselves to eachother. In fact, they hadn’t seen eachother naked since they were somewhere around 8 or 9.

They had just begun a new year of school, going into the tenth grade. Their old school had been falling apart, and in need of so many repairs that the city had built a new one, and this was the first year that they would be in the new building.

School had begun three weeks ago, and was going as usual for the twins: Get up early, grab lunches, jump on the bus and go to school. Classes before lunch, classes after lunch, Home…

The only difference that either of them noticed, or even really payed any attention to at all was that a new family had moved in across the street from them, and had a boy that was in senior high. But he kept to himself and neither of them had much to do with him aside from a “Hi” now and again.

~~~~~

It was just after lunch on Monday, and both of the twins had different classes for the next period, so Tim waved as he left the lunch room with some of his friends. Tina waved back at him, finished her lunch, and headed out of the room, chatting with a girl from her class.

Tina headed straight for her locker, humming a song, she needed some books for next period, and when she got to it, she unlocked it and popped the door open. It took her only a few moments to collect the book and notebooks she needed, and she was about to close the door again when she noticed an envelope stuck through the door of her locker. With a glance around to see if anyway was looking, she took it, “hmm… I wonder what this is…”

The envelope was plain on the backside, and she flipped it over. Across the front was written, “Open when you get home…. Show me to no one” Confused, she flipped the envelope over a few times, and then, with a shrug, put it back in the locker, with her bag. Wondering what was in the envelope, she headed to next class.

~~~~

After his last class for the day, Tim headed to the shower and locker room to change his clothes for his sports practice. The room was crowded with guys changing or already changed and heading outside. Tim opened his locker and took out his uniform, then jogged into the changing room.

He stripped down quickly, his naked form revealing itself in the mirror on the wall. He slipped his shirt on and went to put his pants on when he noticed a piece of paper stuck to the inside of them with a pin. He shook his head Just another prank

On the piece of paper was a few words, “Expect a text on your phone when you get home…read it and do as it says”

Tim was confused, but he still figured it was some dumb prank that the guys were playing… he crumpled the paper up and stuffed it in his Jeans pocket, then left to practice.

~~~~

After Tim’s practice and Tina was finished with her last class, they met in front of the school, as they always did, and got on the bus for the ride home. “I got an A on the quiz from last Friday” Tina said, “I was one of only three…”

Tim high fived her, “great, but you always do well in school… I got some sort of dumb prank played on me today…”

She chuckled and looked at him, “What kind of prank?”

He laughed too, “Someone put a piece of paper in my pants for practice, said I would get a text when I got home… totally weird”

Tina nodded, and then remembered that she had the letter from her locker in her book bag. Both of them had received something… she opened her mouth to tell Tim about it, but decided not to, like the envelope said. Probably a dumb prank, like Tim’s.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to SeeNaked for this post:
Old 09-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
Sweet270

Alright alright interesting, lets hear some more!

extreme pain, crap, piss, gay or bi things, permanent, getting arrested
Sweet270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
truth

i see where this is going and keep it up good writing
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

OK from what I've read I'm sad to say several mechanical errors. Even though I just mainly sped through it I didn't notice any spelling errors. However, despite that you have gramattical errors, it's not so bad that it takes away from the story as it's still very easy to read. Just maybe spell check it and look for gramattical errors mainly in the quotes, including commas and punctuation where they need to be.
As for content, very good. You are beginning with a good pace. You are taking the time to introduce us to the characters both physically and personality wise. You're not rushing into sexual matters right off the bat, like some of the stories on this site. So just keep going at the rate you're going and you should be fine.
Look forward to see where this thing ends up.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
SeeNaked

Thank you for the constructive criticism Komodo... I'll try to do better with my next part, which should be up tonight.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeNaked View Post
Thank you for the constructive criticism Komodo... I'll try to do better with my next part, which should be up tonight.
helz ya since i read the first part ive been checking every few hours
Old 09-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #7
SeeNaked

nice to hear you are looking forward to it... i'm working on it now
Old 09-03-2010, 04:43 PM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I think this will become an interesting story. Please continue.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #9
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

I really like this story, Please continue
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #10
curious-young-girl
getDare Sweetheart

awe, SN is all grown up writing and such =P, but really tis good =)
Old 09-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #11
SeeNaked

Default Chapter 2

Alright folkes... here is chapter two:

Chapter 2

It was about 15 minutes later that the bus pulled up at the corner of their street. Tina got off first, and waited for Tim to talk to the driver for a moment. Once he got off, they walked home together.

As soon as they were in the house, Tim’s phone beeped with a text message. He rolled his eyes and laughed, “And there it is, I’ll get it in a minute. I have to get a drink.” he dropped his bag on the floor at the base of their stairs leading to the second floor.

Tina nodded and headed up the steps, down the hall to their bedroom. The house was quiet, since her Mother was out shopping (as she always was on Monday) and their father was at work. She pushed the bedroom door open and tossed her bag on her bed, then walked over to the window and looked out. Their neighbor was mowing his back grass across the fence from their yard.

Her mind turned to the mysterious envelope in her bag, and she crossed back over to the bed, unzipped the pocket and pulled it out. She read the front again, and then, taking a deep breath, she ran her finger under the flap and flipped it open. She pulled out a folded piece of paper and read:

“Tina,

Things are going to change for you right now. Don’t expect your life to continue on the same way for quite a while.

I have come into the possession of some pictures of your brother that would be… let’s say… very embarrassing. If you don’t follow my commands to the letter, it may end up very bad for him and for your family… his picture may end up in the possession of the entire school, your father’s employer, and other such places… if you don’t want that to happen, follow these instructions:

1. You will wear a pink pair of panties (that I know you own) tomorrow.
2. You will write a response to this note, with your acceptance
3. You will take off the panties at school tomorrow, put the note inside, and put them in locker 126, which will be unlocked for 10 minutes after lunch.

I hope you are sensible and don’t try to tell anyone about this…

Your New… Master…”

Tina gasped as she read the note, and it fell from her hands, fluttering to the floor. “Oh my gosh!”

~~~~

Tim left Tina at the bottom of the stairs and headed to the kitchen. He walked in, picked up a glass from the clean dishes on the countertop, and went over to the refridgerator. He grabbed their jug of 2% milk, poured it into his glass and put it back in.

He yawned as he sat at their kitchen table and flipped open his phone, “Let’s see what jerk has sent me a message.” He said to himself.

He thumbed into his recent messages, and found the latest one he had received. He didn’t recognize the name, which was abreviated GoyN, or the number. He opened the message and read:

”Tim,

Greetings… be prepared for your life to change dramatacally. From now on, you will be following commands that I will give you. I have pictures of your sister in very compromising positions and I will send them if you don’t do as I say…

Tomorrow, you will acquire a pair of your sister’s panties from her drawer and jack off in them. Then you will leave them at school, in the girls bathroom, right after lunch. I’ll get them. If I do not find them there, the pictures will quickly be circulating around the school.

Your new master…”

“Damn” Tim said, it was all he could think to say, but his mind whirled with a hundred questions. Where had this person gotten the pictures he spoke of? How did he know their names? Why them?

Tim got up quickly, snapping the phone closed with anger, and muttering to himself. He didn’t know what to do, if what the person said was true, he could ruin Tina’s reputation, not to mention the family’s. He felt disgust rising in his throat as he thought of what the person wanted him to do to keep the pictures secret.

He didn’t even have proof that the person had pictures, but how could he take the risk? He couldn’t, and he knew it. So, screwing himself up for what he would have to do, he went back and picked up his bag. There was no way he would tell Tina about this.

~~~~~

Tina snatched the note from the floor and read it over again, then clutched it hard in her hands and sunk to the bed. How could she follow the person’s instructions… what did he mean ‘master’? She hoped that this would be the only thing she would have to do, but what if it wasn’t!?

If the person wanted a pair of her panties now, what would they want from her later? She had never done anything sexually before, although she knew basically about it. She was horrified about having to follow the instructions, but she couldn’t let her brother get hurt by not listening, or having her family relationship damaged. She would have to do it.

She layed back on the bed, stuffed the note in her pillowcase, and tried to control her breathing and go about a normal day.

Minutes later, Tim climbed the stairs to their room, and dropped his bookbag on the floor. He plopped down on the bed, and sighed, “Well… what do you want to do? We could watch a movie…”

She shrugged, “I guess… I want to write a letter…”

He nodded, “Well… I’ll… play some games or something.” And he sat down on the floor, flipping on their TV and his game system.

She swallowed, got off the bed, taking a glance at Tim, unsuspecting what she was going to do for him. She sat at the desk and began writing out the letter to both the mysterious person, and to her best friend.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #12
truth

not bad very intelligent
Old 09-05-2010, 01:47 AM   #13
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Not too bad. I feel as if more could be done. Still interested.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #14
SeeNaked

I'll take suggestions if anyone has any
Old 09-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #15
truth

so far its not feeling like the twins are real people make them more connectible with us

Advertisements
Kink Talk