Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2010, 11:20 PM   #11
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter7

Jeremy: Wait,before we continue,I got an idea. I'll be right back. (Jeremy leave the living room, to his room, and comes back with a hat and a piece of paper in his hand. He tares the pice pf paper into 8 squares and hands them,and pens to each of us.) Write your name on the piece of paper,and then put them inside this had. Besides being on a team, whoever picks your name out of the hat gets to give you the truth or dare.

(We all agreed,wrote our names down on the pice of paper,and put them in the hat.)

Jeremy:Since James already dared Logan, he gets to choose from the hat first. (Jeremy hand the hat to Logan)

Logan:Okay. (He pulls out the a paper,and shows me that its me) Cat, truth or dare.

Cathryn: I guess dare.

Logan: I dare you to stand in the middle of the floor. Everyone of us can pinch you where ever we want, and if you flinch it doesn't count.

Cat: Ummm Okay.

I stood in the middle of the floor, and all the boys came up and circled around me. Kaiden went first,and pinched my left shoulder. It did't hurt too bad because he mostly grabbed my t-shirt,instead of my jeans. James did the same on my right shoulder,and so did Bradon. Jeremy pinched the lower back part of my thigh.

Cathryn: (I accidently finch,to move away from Jeremy) Ow Jeremy,that hurt. ( Logan pushes me back into the middle)

Logan: That didn't count,so Jeremy has to pinch you again.

Jeremy: Sorry Cat.

I look back to see where James went, and him, Kaidne, and Bradon were sitting back down. Jeremy pinches me again at the same spot, and I forced myself not to flinch. Trey lightly pinched the left front of my arm, and Jordan pinches my left butt cheek.

Cathryn: (Not seeing that one coming,I flinched. I was shocked at where Jordan just touched me) Ow, Jordan!!! (I start rubbing where he pinched me to make the sting go away, and cover it hoping that he wouldn't pinch me there again.

Jordan: What? I can pinch you where ever I want. Now,move your hand. You flinched,so I have to pinch you again.

I turn back around,but refused to move my hand. He pinched it really hard, & I didn't want him touching me there. Jordan grabbs my wrist,moves it out of the way, and pinches me again. He didn't pinch me so hard this time,so I didn't flinch. Jordan goes to sit back down,and Logan starts circling around me.
Logan: So Cathryn, whats the most sisitive skin on a human body to be pinched at, and really hurts.

Cathryn: (Logan was making me nervouse from circling around me,and asking me that question) I...I don't know.

Logan gives me an evil laugh. He stops circling around me, and stands infront of me. I then feel a sharp pain on my left nipple. I look down,and see Logan pinching and twisting my nipple.

Cathryn: (I was shocked at the pain, and where Logan was touching me,that I flinched,and backed away from him) OW, LOGAN!!! (I foled my arms accross my chest)

James: Logan,come on thats not fair.

Logan: Shut up. The rule is that I can pinch her wherever I want. Cat,come back here. (He grabbs my arm and pulls me back towards him) Move your arms.

Cathryn: Logan, please. Don't touch me there. That really hurts.

Logan: Sorry,but you flinched. I have to keep pinching you there until you don't. And if you back out, then I get to punish you, and you'll become my slave.

I would rather jump off a cliff, than be Logan's slave. I definatly didn't want him to win, cause I could tell that he was trying to get me to loose,so that I can become his slave.

Cathryn: Fine.

I removed my arms,and put them by my side. I closed my eyes, and I coud feel Logan pinching and twisting my left nipple. I held my breath forcing myself not to flinch. Logan finally let go, and I went to go sit back down next to James and Trey. Logan hands Jordan the hat. He pulls out the paper, and it says James.

Jordan: James, truth or dare.

James: Truth.

Jordan: If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you want to be stranded with, and why?

James: I would want to be standed with Cathryn, because shes my girlfriend, I love her, and I don't think I could ever live without her.

Jordan hands the hat to Bradon, and pulls out Kaidens name from the hat.

Bradon: Kaiden, truth or dare?

Kaiden: Truth.

Bradon: How many boyfriends and girlfriends have you had?

Kaiden: I've had 2 girlfriends, and 3 boyfriends.

Bradon hands the hat to Kaiden, and pulls out Jordan's name.

Kaiden: Jordan, truth or dare?

Jordan: Dare.

Kaiden: Okay. (Kaiden gets up and leaves the living room. He goes to the kitchen, and gets a cup. He gos into the bathroom and feels the cup with toliet water. Hes now back in the living room and hands Jordan the cup.) I dare you to drink this.

Jordan: Okay, what is it?

Kaiden: I'll tell ya after you finish drinking it.

Jordan: Okay. (Jordan chugges the water down, not leaving a singke drop left in the cup)

Kaiden: (trying hard not to laugh) You just drank toliet water.

Jordan: I thought it taste funny. I think I'm gonna be sick.

Kaiden: You can't throw it back up, or you'll have to drink a bigger glass than that.

Jordan: Can I please go and get some gingerale or something?

Kaiden: Yeah,sure. I'am comming with you to make sure you don't throw up.

Jordan: Okay.

Kaiden and Jordan leave the living room, and go into the kitchen. Jeremy now has the hat,and pulls out Bradon's name.

Jeremy: Bradon, truth or dare?

Bradon: Truth?

Jeremy: How many people have you made out with, and who was your favorite and why?

Brandon: Too many to keep track of, and thats for me to know, and for you not to know.

Jeremy: Okay. For now on we all pick dares,no truths.

Jeremy hands the hat to Trey. Kaiden, and Jordan comes back into the living room,and sits back down. Trey pulls out my name out of the hat.

Trey: Cathryn, if its okay with James...I dare you to kiss me for 40 seconds.

Cathryn: Ummm...(I look at James to see if hes okay with it, he knodds his head yes.) Okay.

Trey leans over, as I lean over to him, and he kisses me passionatley. It felt kind of wierd kissing my best friend, but he was a good kisser. 40 seconds have went by, and we stopped kissing.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk