Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2019, 09:49 AM   #16
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Are you planning to include drinks in your menu? If you are into you can add any sex stimulating pill to her drink, search your nearby shop for available item, but I am insisting she can be stimulated but don't make her drunk or nothing without her consent

If seems inappropriate, avoid this.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:50 AM   #17
wolf82
Prodigy

1. Get her opinion on a new toy, especially if you know she has something you don't have. If she has something you don't have, get her to talk about it. Likewise, if you have something she doesn't have than talk about your item and how much pleasure it brings you. If you both have about the same stuff, just mention you are thinking about getting some new toys and talk about them and get talking about how much pleasure it could bring you.

2. You want to get her opinion on some nudes that you are thinking about sending someone. (Note that you don't actually have to send any; just make her think you will be.) Now, you can do this two ways: you can go off somewhere else, take them and then have her go through the photos and critique them or you could do everything right in front of her in like the mirror or something. Bonus points if you can get her to take some as well and you critique her pics.

3. Throughout the night, you have to subtly twist your nipples three times. How you do this one without being too overt, well, that's for you to figure out.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:04 AM   #18
little_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
Once she has dosed off you need to manoeuvre one of her hands onto your naked boob and her other hand onto your naked pussy.
I like the idea behind this, but I don't want to do anything non-consensual with her.

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:05 AM   #19
little_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Something which could be interesting could be leaving getDare open on a device which she can stumble onto, don't leave it on this thread though in case she finds it.
Ooh, I like this. Simple but could be potentially embarrassing. I'll leave it on a window on my laptop.

Old 03-22-2019, 10:08 AM   #20
little_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
1. Get her opinion on a new toy, especially if you know she has something you don't have. If she has something you don't have, get her to talk about it. Likewise, if you have something she doesn't have than talk about your item and how much pleasure it brings you. If you both have about the same stuff, just mention you are thinking about getting some new toys and talk about them and get talking about how much pleasure it could bring you.

2. You want to get her opinion on some nudes that you are thinking about sending someone. (Note that you don't actually have to send any; just make her think you will be.) Now, you can do this two ways: you can go off somewhere else, take them and then have her go through the photos and critique them or you could do everything right in front of her in like the mirror or something. Bonus points if you can get her to take some as well and you critique her pics.

3. Throughout the night, you have to subtly twist your nipples three times. How you do this one without being too overt, well, that's for you to figure out.
I love these - thanks!

1. Yes, this is interesting because if I take her lead with her reaction, who knows where it could end up.

2. I'd probably have to do the first one (going off) but definitely could do this.

3. Haha, brilliant. Will do.

The following user says Thank You to little_red for this post:
Old 03-22-2019, 10:44 AM   #21
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_red View Post
Thanks for adding stuff for the other parts of the evening! I think I'll go commando for the movies. I wonder how I could draw her attention without it being obvious...

Okay. I like the idea of staying naked until I really have to dress, that could be quite exciting. But it might blow my cover that I did it in my sleep because I was too hot.

If you have any more specifics, go for it!
only commando or braless too? (taking off the bra once at home for the sleepover may be part of the showing off/teasing at home later) you may wear a quite short skirt and cross your legs, bend to pick up something you let fall on the ground..or you may wear a short dress with a wide neckline so you can show off your tits too, you have a lot of chances to show off and tease her. just get creative.
for the morning after.. do as if staying naked is the most normal thing to do, just tell her that, since she already saw you naked there is no real reason to dress. You may add, if you feel like, that you often stay naked when at home expecially in the morning
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:08 AM   #22
little_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
only commando or braless too? (taking off the bra once at home for the sleepover may be part of the showing off/teasing at home later) you may wear a quite short skirt and cross your legs, bend to pick up something you let fall on the ground..or you may wear a short dress with a wide neckline so you can show off your tits too, you have a lot of chances to show off and tease her. just get creative.
for the morning after.. do as if staying naked is the most normal thing to do, just tell her that, since she already saw you naked there is no real reason to dress. You may add, if you feel like, that you often stay naked when at home expecially in the morning
Ooh, yeah I'll take the bra off once we are back at the house. I know just the outfit too - I'll wear a black crop top which is super cleavage-y and this black, floral skirt which is made of really thin material. It isn't see through, but any movement or gust of air makes it blow upwards. I like the sleeping justification too.

Old 03-22-2019, 11:18 AM   #23
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ooh, yeah I'll take the bra off once we are back at the house. I know just the outfit too - I'll wear a black crop top which is super cleavage-y and this black, floral skirt which is made of really thin material. It isn't see through, but any movement or gust of air makes it blow upwards. I like the sleeping justification too.
A really nice choice for your outfit have fun !
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:31 PM   #24
privvy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
Once she has dosed off you need to manoeuvre one of her hands onto your naked boob and her other hand onto your naked pussy.
Quote:
I like the idea behind this, but I don't want to do anything non-consensual with her.
In that case you should try asking her if she would accept to touch your naked boobs and naked pussy. Perhaps you could play some "truth or dare" and take it from there.

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:44 PM   #25
wolf82
Prodigy

- Find something in your fridge and make an off-handed comment about how this would be perfect to use in a sexual/kinky way

- Tell her you want to try naked yoga out. Bonus points if you convince her to participate.

- I presume you may want to shower at some point. See if you can get her to wash your back. Bonus points if you end up washing hers too.

- At some point in the evening, make a comment about how you have been really horny over the past couple days.

- Get her talking about things like submission/dominance. If she's into submission, get her talking about how much she loves submission and examples of the biggest ways that submission turns her on.

- If you wind up seeing her in any state of being undressed, make a subtle comment complimenting her. But not just "omg that bra looks great on you". Make it something like "damn, I bet so many guys would love to see you like this right now"

- I see in one of the previous posts you mentioned you would like to experience being peed on. Any chance you are brave enough to broach that subject with her? Perhaps see what her take on the kink is?

- Get her to talk about what she likes to do when a guy cums. Does she like to swallow? spit? wear it? why? how does it make her feel?

- Perhaps at some point during the night, you can sneak off to, say, the bathroom and bring yourself to an orgasm knowing your friend is not that far away from you.

- Lastly, here's a major one for you to do. This one is going to definitely push some boundaries, but let's see if you are brave enough to do it. Pretend you got a message on your phone. Tell her that it's from this really dominant guy that you know and he is demanding you call him right this second. Politely excuse yourself and then immediately get up and walk away far enough so that she doesn't know you aren't actually calling someone, but not far enough so that she cannot overhear at least bits and pieces of your conversation. While pretending you are on the phone with this dominant guy you need to make a mention of these points (if you fail to mention any of these points, there will be a punishment involved):

* You loved how rough he pounded you the last time you met up
* You have gotten off to remembering that night a couple of times
* "That sounds super humiliating and degrading, but I want to try it"
* "Send me a picture of your friend and I'll think about it"
* "Just thinking about that is already starting to make me wet"
* Make sure to reference this mystery guy as "sir" at least once
* How much you love being on your knees
* "No I will not help you hook up with her! Because she's my bestfriend/roommate/I barely know her outside of class. Okay, fine, fuck it I'll help you sleep with her."

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 02:16 AM   #26
little_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
- Find something in your fridge and make an off-handed comment about how this would be perfect to use in a sexual/kinky way

- Tell her you want to try naked yoga out. Bonus points if you convince her to participate.

- I presume you may want to shower at some point. See if you can get her to wash your back. Bonus points if you end up washing hers too.

- At some point in the evening, make a comment about how you have been really horny over the past couple days.

- Get her talking about things like submission/dominance. If she's into submission, get her talking about how much she loves submission and examples of the biggest ways that submission turns her on.

- If you wind up seeing her in any state of being undressed, make a subtle comment complimenting her. But not just "omg that bra looks great on you". Make it something like "damn, I bet so many guys would love to see you like this right now"

- I see in one of the previous posts you mentioned you would like to experience being peed on. Any chance you are brave enough to broach that subject with her? Perhaps see what her take on the kink is?

- Get her to talk about what she likes to do when a guy cums. Does she like to swallow? spit? wear it? why? how does it make her feel?

- Perhaps at some point during the night, you can sneak off to, say, the bathroom and bring yourself to an orgasm knowing your friend is not that far away from you.

- Lastly, here's a major one for you to do. This one is going to definitely push some boundaries, but let's see if you are brave enough to do it. Pretend you got a message on your phone. Tell her that it's from this really dominant guy that you know and he is demanding you call him right this second. Politely excuse yourself and then immediately get up and walk away far enough so that she doesn't know you aren't actually calling someone, but not far enough so that she cannot overhear at least bits and pieces of your conversation. While pretending you are on the phone with this dominant guy you need to make a mention of these points (if you fail to mention any of these points, there will be a punishment involved):

* You loved how rough he pounded you the last time you met up
* You have gotten off to remembering that night a couple of times
* "That sounds super humiliating and degrading, but I want to try it"
* "Send me a picture of your friend and I'll think about it"
* "Just thinking about that is already starting to make me wet"
* Make sure to reference this mystery guy as "sir" at least once
* How much you love being on your knees
* "No I will not help you hook up with her! Because she's my bestfriend/roommate/I barely know her outside of class. Okay, fine, fuck it I'll help you sleep with her."
This is brilliant. Oh boy, some of it is pushing some boundaries which I'm not sure I want to be pushed, but I think I'll go along with it and see how far I can go with it.

I looooove the phone call idea.

The following user says Thank You to little_red for this post:
Old 03-23-2019, 02:22 AM   #27
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Are you planning to include drinks in your menu? If you are into you can add any sex stimulating pill to her drink, search your nearby shop for available item, but I am insisting she can be stimulated but don't make her drunk or nothing without her consent

Have you forgot about it? Or passing it?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 02:23 AM   #28
little_red

Quote:
Have you forgot about it? Or passing it?
I'm respectfully ignoring that suggestion.

Old 03-23-2019, 02:29 AM   #29
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

That's a really scumbaggy thing to do. That's straight up rape...

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Toybox for this post:
Old 03-23-2019, 08:43 AM   #30
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Since you did your own dice dare and have to orgasm after eating every time, you can combine it with the visit.

- When you have you past eat orgasm, do it on the toilet while whispering "Please fuck me (her name) again and again until you cum. After the orgasm whisper "I wish it were your tongue (her name). Rub a little bit of your wet juice under your nose before going back to her.

- When she wants to eat snacks (which you canīt) tell her that you are not allowed to. It is your decision what reason you give her for that. Same applies for the fasting.
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, dare, girl, girls, sleepover