Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #31
sydneyyy93

I have read your story and i think its good... I never posted though bc i just didnt feel like doing anything.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/bairon16/Pokemon%20SS/119-m.png
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #32
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyyy93 View Post
I have read your story and i think its good... I never posted though bc i just didnt feel like doing anything.
haha. Thanks. and it's all good. I'm the same way usually
Old 05-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #33
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Haha, people don't like cliffhangers. It's a classic writing tactic which I tend to use at the end of my chapters as well, even though not in the case of all of them. I do have to commend you though on your way to shell out chapters fairly quickly. I find it very difficult to do that on my own story, probably because they're much longer than yours but anyways this is about your story not mine. Keep up the good work and way to heighten suspense, my personal favorite genre.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #34
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Using cliffhangers expresses my sadism not only in the story but also in the audience reading. Hehe. It exploits mental torture and allows the reader to come up with hundreds of possibilities in their minds when really the answers to the next part of the story may be right under their nose...or it may be a complete shock. I've also been watching a lot of the show 24 lately so cliffhangers have been on my mind a lot.

Thanks for the comments. And yeah it's pretty easy for me to pump out chapters. I'll keep releasing til I get bored and then I'll finish it off. I don't really have an end to my ideas I just get bored of a particular story after a while and move on to something else. "Writer's A.D.D." But don't worry. I won't do like a lot of people on here and just stop writing. I promise there will be a conclusion when the time comes.

Oh and glad I was able to appeal to your particular genre.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #35
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthenorth View Post
She just hoped fuckhole’s hearing was good.
hahahaha. i love it. keep it up

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:01 AM   #36
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default wow

what a great story and what a time for me to start reading it

I'm nearly dying for the next part!

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:57 AM   #37
ofthenorth
Account Banned

So I've decided I may not write anymore for a month or so...
Haha. I'm just messin with all of you. I should have the next part up soon. I've just been traveling and haven't had much time. It'll be up soon.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #38
lilwetslave

Alright, usually im not attached to any of the stories on this site
But i LOVE this one... I need more...like serious need more

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator

collar with attached cuffs
ankle and wrist cuffs with straps for under mattress
Handcuffs
Ball gag
Blindfold
Cloths pins
25/F/Canada
No pics/cam
Owned/Married
lilwetslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #39
ofthenorth
Account Banned

To all who have commented Thank you.

To answer your wishes and prayers and hopes and dreams....I'm currently writing more I'm taking a break in the chapter to type up this just to put it off a bit longer. I love cliffhangers :P well at least I love using them hehe.

It should be posted within the next hour or so.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #40
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Chapter 6 “The Great Escape”
I saw something in the news today that made me very happy, in a twisted way. My letters to all the various newspapers were declared one of the sickest and most elaborate hoaxes ever played on US soil. While many would see this as a disappointment, I see it as a victory. Now that this has become national news and not just local newspapers, I can provide proof it’s not a hoax and I’ll have achieved my fame.

Now to find those damn sluts.

The two girls ran for what seemed like hours. Constantly tripping and falling down only to get right back up and keep moving. Every few hundred feet they would make their way into the woods a bit to throw off any trail and to stay out of the clear view in the water from any direction. After running nearly three miles, the girls found hope. A bridge crossing the creek. piglet led fuckhole up the embankment and told her what it was. As soon as their feet touched pavement the smiles that came across their faces were bigger than any person had ever had. They knew they were gonna make it. They just had to find a ride.

He walked back in the house from the driveway and sat down, after pulling a cold beer out of the refrigerator. Took the TV remote in his hand and punched in the code of buttons that brought up the playroom camera. He looked at the screen and saw only an empty room.

The girls made their way down the road slowly trying to stay in the brush as much as possible so they wouldn’t be seen. They decided to wait until morning to find a ride so that they could see the driver’s face and know if it was him or not before attracting attention. About twenty minutes down the road they stopped, both of them exhausted from running, at this point they’d been on the move for about two hours. piglet begins to see light coming up through the trees. She realizes it must be nearing dawn. It won’t be long now, they hope, until someone has to come down this road and find them.

piglet turns to fuckhole and says, “Now that we’re on our own, I’ll tell you my name. I’m Janet, I’m twenty-four from Cleveland, Ohio. I know I can’t hear but here’s some dirt,” she pushes fuckhole’s hand to the dirt, “spell out your name for me.”

fuckhole spells out K-A-T-E-L-Y-N on the ground in very crude letters, it’s quite difficult spelling and drawing blind. Janet understands and says, “Nice to meet you Katelyn, can I call you Kate?”

The biggest smile appears on Kate’s face as Janet says that and Kate realizes it’s the first time she’s been referred to by her name in days. Kate says, “Nice to meet you too Janet.” Hoping she’ll get the same satisfaction out of it even though she can’t hear.

A tear falls from Janet’s eye as she reads Kate’s lips and they hug each other tightly.

Their embrace is short lived however as Kate starts freaking out when she hears a car approaching. She starts frantically squeezing Janet’s hand over and over and pointing in the direction it’s coming from. Janet looks up just as the headlights round a corner of trees. The car is speeding at about seventy miles an hour they she assumes and she takes the gun in her hand, but the car keeps going. The driver didn’t see them hiding in the bushes. They both sit back down and hold each other visibly shaken by the event but glad to know they’re still safe.

Just then Kate hears an odd sound. Brakes. Not just someone tapping them. She hears brakes and a screech and a car coming from the opposite direction. This time much slower. Janet sees her shaking and looks to see the same car crawling along and finally stopping about fifty feet down the road. A man gets out and Janet instantly knows it’s him.

“You stupid sluts,” suddenly Janet can hear, she realizes the ear plugs have speakers and he must be using a remote microphone, “I planned this whole thing for you, the cops were never there, the door was left open on purpose, the collars you’re wearing are equipped with trackers. The two of you never had a chance.”
“Just let us go, please, we just want to go home.”
”I can’t do that,” he says as he continues to slowly walk in their direction, “You’d tell someone when people ask where you’ve been, and I can’t allow that. Just come on out and it’ll all be over and I won’t punish you for this.”
“Fine, you want us out,” Janet racks the gun and watches to make sure a round chambers, she wonders why she waited until now to check that but luck was on her side, “here we are.” And with that she jumps out from behind her cover and without giving it a second thought starts to unload the clip into his chest. Round after round after round, a full sixteen round magazine fired at him. He hits the ground, as she listens to the last ‘click click’ of the empty gun. Kate is screaming because she can’t see what happened and Janet quickly wraps her arms around her, “It’s ok, he’s dead, it’s over.”

With Kate still latched onto her arm, Janet walks over to his body laying dead on the ground, he’s wearing full black, shirt, pants, mask, boots, gloves. She reaches down to the edge of his mask to pull it off…
Old 05-27-2010, 11:20 PM   #41
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Sorry. I couldn't help myself. I had to leave another cliffhanger. I PROMISE though, the next chapter will end in a resolved situation. There will be no cliffhanger at the end of the next one like the last two. :P

What can I say, I'm evil. I won't take too long to write the next part. I already know what's gonna happen but I'm really tired and I felt evil tonight.

If you'd really really really really want to know beforehand feel free to PM me, I might be inclined to give out spoilers. However, that's completely up to you if you're that obsessed.

Anyway thank you all for reading this it's amazing to know it's entertaining so many. I never expected to get this many comments or to surpass 2000 views...or even 1000 for that matter.

This is what gives me motivation to keep writing. So keep up with the comments and stuff and I'll keep writing. Also, if any of you have any specific requests to add in that'll make it more enjoyable for you feel free to voice them. As Komodo mentioned his favorite was suspense I was able to incorporate that a little into my writing. It's all about the readers. I can write anything I want, but what's a story without an audience. If you don't enjoy something tell me, if you particularly enjoy something tell me. Of course I'll tailor it to my own personal writing ideas but I can try to incorporate some of your likes in stories as well to entertain you all.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:14 AM   #42
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

you sir, are a meanie head, I thought I could read it, and finally have something resolved, nope, more cliffhangers :P

Well, on the up side, you put out chapters fairly quickly, so I hope you continue to do that.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #43
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Brilliant Story.. Just too good,. Keep it going!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #44
ofthenorth
Account Banned

The next part will be out by early Monday morning (2-3am being early) Central time. It may be out earlier, but unless some unforeseen circumstance arises it will be out by then.

And dicedare, you're welcome to ask for a spoiler if you're that desperate haha.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #45
lilwetslave

Ok Mr.North....Quit being such a meanie head.... I kinda hate you alittle bit right now....but in a loving way

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator

collar with attached cuffs
ankle and wrist cuffs with straps for under mattress
Handcuffs
Ball gag