Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-06-2018, 06:01 PM   #1
20ChrisK01

Default NFL-Spanking-Game

Hi everyone,

as the new season is about to start I want to share a game that makes watching fottball more interesting.

So for every score a team makes your butt will receive some spanking throughout the game.
This can be played by yourself or with a partner. If you are playing by yourself assing your left cheek to the away-team and your right cheek to the home-team. If you are playing with a partner decide who gets which team.

There are different levels at which you can play.

EASY
Each point scored of a team is for one spank on the corresponding cheek or butt.
E.g. the home-team scores a touchdown your right cheek or the person who chose the home-team gets six spanks.

For the two following levels a touchdown and the following kick or two-point-conversion are one score, so you wait till those are done and do the spanking after.

MEDIUM
Each time a team scores you spank the points the team has got after that on the corresponding cheek or butt.
E.g. its 7-14 and the away-team scores a fieldgoal making it 10-14. Now your left cheek or the person who chose the away-team gets ten spanks.

HARD
Each time a team scores you spank the scoreboard on the corresponding cheeks or butts.
E.g. the home team score a fieldgoal making it 10-17 you get 10 on your left cheek and 17 on your right.

An evil twist can be added by seeing a touchdown and the following kick or two-pointer as seperat scores. So after a touchdown you will get spanked twice the score if they make it.

Report are apprechiated.
Have fun and play safe.
20ChrisK01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 20ChrisK01 for this post:
Old 09-14-2018, 08:28 PM   #2
John M
getDare Sweetheart

Well written post and sounds interesting - not that I know anything about football lol

Pm me for a game of chess forfeits

Master of PookieSub

John M.

My AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349423
John M is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk