Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-17-2019, 04:02 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default For Exhibitionists... Why?

As a big exhibitionist (people who are turned on by being naked where they shouldn't/being seen naked by other) myself who is trying to get to the core of why I love being an exhibitionist and (why people seeing one small part of my body makes me so excited) I wanted to ask some of you on here what is it about exhibitionism that makes you horny too.

*NOTE, that this not for nudists, as nudity for nudists is more a comfort thing than anything and being naked is as regular and non-chalant as being clothed is for regular folk*

How long have you been an exhibitionist?
When did you know?
Have you been able to fully experience exhibitionism, Y/N, if Yes, tell me a story, if no, tell me a fantasy?
What is it about being seen nude that makes you excited? Is it more based around people seeing your private parts, more about your entire body being exposed/bare, or something else entirely?
Is there a part of your body that you're more embarrassed (while also being excited possible) to have seen that another?
For girls are you more excited when someone sees your tits, or your pussy? Why?
For guys does your penis size factor into your exhibitionism?
Does your pubic hair configuration factor into your exhibitionism?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:39 PM   #2
GetdareJordan
getDare Sweetheart

For a year or two.
When did you know?
When I was dared by one of my friends to masturbate naked in front of a window, I came strangely quickly and kept doing that and more extreme things
Have you been able to fully experience exhibitionism, Y/N, if Yes, tell me a story, if no, tell me a fantasy?
Yes, definitely, with 18+ areas being a thing.
What is it about being seen nude that makes you excited? Is it more based around people seeing your private parts, more about your entire body being exposed/bare, or something else entirely?
I'd say its probably the taboo behind it, and being exposed with cold wind blowing a ton makes me even more horny.
Is there a part of your body that you're more embarrassed (while also being excited possible) to have seen that another?
My pussy. Definitely. My tits get me turned on more though...
That's a hard question (pun unintentional) My tits turn me on more if there is wind blowing (which there is a lot of where i'm from), but my pussy embarrasses me more, which I like.
This is the hardest question of all for here, cause i'm not a guy!
I get more horny when i'm fully shaven, of trimmed (which I usually am, as I haven't waxed) just cause it feels more revealing, so yea!

Willing to try: Full Public

Limits: Sending Pics and vids over the internet, Permanent Marks, Scat Eating, Incest (with anyone but my sister, and nothing taboo with her), Social Suicide, Blood

My Toys!
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92158

Send Me Dares Here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387694

My BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/UfWLMeZn

Unowned, not looking for a dom

F/19
GetdareJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:11 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=Truckernaut42;3575034]As a big exhibitionist (people who are turned on by being naked where they shouldn't/being seen naked by other) myself who is trying to get to the core of why I love being an exhibitionist and (why people seeing one small part of my body makes me so excited) I wanted to ask some of you on here what is it about exhibitionism that makes you horny too.

*NOTE, that this not for nudists, as nudity for nudists is more a comfort thing than anything and being naked is as regular and non-chalant as being clothed is for regular folk*

I think I first realised I liked being seen naked about 11 years of age .
When did you know?
I didnt really know what exhibitionism was till I was about 15
Yes many times mainly due to doing naked dares with other people during card games , board games etc .
For me being seen totally naked and if I am arroused its even more of a rush as then people realise it excites you being seen naked .
No not really
No
No because I am clean shaven as I am a clean freak .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:27 PM   #4
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

How long have you been an exhibitionist?Maybe since I was a kid.
When did you know?Not until I was like 17
Have you been able to fully experience exhibitionism, Y/N, if Yes, tell me a story, if no, tell me a fantasy? Yes. I sometimes go hiking alone or with someone and get naked and hike more.
What is it about being seen nude that makes you excited? Is it more based around people seeing your private parts, more about your entire body being exposed/bare, or something else entirely?More about being naked and possibly being seen. Mostly about being naked.
Is there a part of your body that you're more embarrassed (while also being excited possible) to have seen that another? Sometimes when I gain a little extra weight.
For girls are you more excited when someone sees your tits, or your pussy? Why? my pussy because I love the way it looks.
Does your pubic hair configuration factor into your exhibitionism?Nope,dont have any pubic hair.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:46 PM   #5
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

How long have you been an exhibitionist? Probably about 15years

When did you know? When I started getting excited thinking people may see me, when at swimming pools getting changed.

Have you been able to fully experience exhibitionism, Y/N, if Yes, tell me a story, if no, tell me a fantasy? I have yes as a dare with an ex GF a long time ago, out for a walk in country and messing around daring each other and she dared me to strip naked and walk along the path for a few minutes, that was the first time.

What is it about being seen nude that makes you excited? Is it more based around people seeing your private parts, more about your entire body being exposed/bare, or something else entirely? Dont know maybe the freedom feeling with the excitement of it being I guess taboo.

Is there a part of your body that you're more embarrassed (while also being excited possible) to have seen that another? I guess it my manhood does not behave when cold, as it shrinks rather than hanging proud.

For guys does your penis size factor into your exhibitionism? No apart from when cold.
Does your pubic hair configuration factor into your exhibitionism? No
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:35 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

About 35 years or longer depending on the definition.

When did you know?

Most of my life. I remember putting on a swimsuit as a boy and feeling...weird about it as long back as I remember. I couldnt tell you the exact feeling. Something felt...off to me...wrong.

Yes...many times. Played strip poker when I was 13 in a mixed group. A few exploration sessions with friends through high school. Then being seen totally nude in college outside. I know some pics were taken. Getting a thumbs up as I was naked in a parking lot.

Being totally nude is important to me. Nowhere to hide. Barefoot and not a stitch. So many emotions all at once. I am embarrassed, horny, stupid, humiliated, exposed..

Being barefoot is important. I like my butt being seen. Parts of my body that I think look stupid.

Not really. Save for that I prefer to be limp when seen.

Not really.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:40 AM   #7
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

The thought has always excited me, back to when I was a kid.

When did you know?
When I was a young teen I saw a comedy on TV where a girl ran down the street naked. I loved it, and I sneaked out of my parents house at night and ran down my own (empty) street naked. I guess that's when I knew.

I have done many hidden naked dares - I've walked a mile naked, I've been in an elevator naked. I've been naked on a regular beach and a nude beach and in the sea. And I get anonymously naked online all the time. There are still lots more daring things I'd like to try. See the link in my signature.

I really don't know. When I see other people do it, I get very excited. When I try it myself, it's such a thrill. It could be something to do with breaking the rules - being naked where you're not supposed to be naked - but while also being the 'loser' of the situation. I don't always want to be seen or caught, but the chance that I might and what would happen is so exciting. It's all very confusing, but it is what it is.

Penis. My body is ok, but I don't love my penis. And for a guy, that's the main bit - if your penis is out you're fully exposed.

For guys: does your penis size factor into your exhibitionism?
Maybe if I had a massive, beautiful penis I'd be more interested in full-on exhibitionism rather than risky/hidden naked dares. But maybe now. It's hard to know.

I keep it neat, which I guess keeps me looking my best in my pictures or if I ever get caught haha.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 06:57 AM   #8
Cstelle
gD Curio

I'm not entirely sure that I am an exhibitionist. One simple reason: I don't want to be seen/exposed. I think my game is to flirt with the risk --- but I can't deny that it is the thought of being seen that makes the game exciting, or that the excitement has a sexual quality. (At the same time I hate the "ordinary fear" part of the game. The risk of consequences. --- Yeah, I'm contradictory... a mess.)

When did you know?

I guess it (whatever it is) has always been part of my sexuality. I remember having erotic daydreams about flashing when I was young, and I've done some "flirting with the risk" throughout my adult life.

Have you been able to fully experience exhibitionism?

I've done some nude walks - even nude cycling, I take a lot of nude outdoor selfies and even risky indoor selfies. (I don't really understand the question.)

That was a good question! I would say that baring the privates is a necessary... er, part... of the game, but sometimes the buzz is the best when my entire body is exposed - I may even want to take of my shoes.

Well, obviously the private parts...

Not really, but I think I look nicer if I'm a little engorged... But it's not part of the thing, I'd say.

I think I look nicer without pubic hair - and my adventures almost always involves taking photos - but it's not really part of the thing itself.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 03:53 PM   #9
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

I think all my life since the beginning of puberty. I remember standing on my window naked at the age of 13.

When did you know?
See above, but I am not sure, when it started exactly.

If you mean exhibitionism as presenting myself naked to unprepared people to shock them, then no. But I love to take naked sunbaths in the backyard of my garden, and know that the neighbour girls (about 18+/-) were sometimes able to see me, which I liked. My fantasy is, to invite friends to a nude party, or a party with a lot of gD games. I once sat on a rock above a river with many people bathing, undressed and masturbated until I came. The orgasm came almost immediately, no one saw me.

My body is very slim, and I was always unsure about it. Being nude and exposed is what I like, the risk of getting an unwanted erection or dripping precum, that can be seen clearly.

I am not embarrassed about any part of my body to be seen, I want to show it.

./.

Not at all.

No.
Old 03-28-2019, 06:17 PM   #10
x5799

(a few years/5 or 8)

When did you know?
(i slowly got into it over time)

(kinda, I've been fully nude outside but only at night.)

(it's the idea that i'm not supposed to do it)

(not really i don't care who sees what)
(male)
(not really)
(no but i try to shave or trim often)

Likes-anal-edging-sleep rules-exposure-video game dares-hidden public-bondage-piss play-cum play-rope play-nipple play-feet

dislikes-ice-pain-

!Limits!,involving family,scat,diapers,messy-

kik:killdagods

Hope you fuck me hard daddy!
x5799 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk