Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-12-2014, 08:43 AM   #16
codesunflower

Default Different Task?

I'll definitely try this out - although this is some weeks away as I only want to do this if I have two undisturbed days in my flat...

I rolled the dices already and it looks pretty interesting, however for the last task at 9pm I rolled a 1 which means: "Hold a lathered bar of soap in your mouth for the next hour. Each time you spit it out, you gain a FAIL slip." I seriously don't want to do this, I could reroll the dice, but maybe someone has a great idea for a replacement task?
codesunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:51 AM   #17
BeeBimBop

4-6-6-5-6-2-4-2-5-2-4-5-2

Not sure when I will get a chance to do this. It will need to be a time when my roommate is out of town with his GF. I'll be sure to do it then!

Loves: Foodplay, Anal, Piss, Forced, Ass to Mouth, Enema, Cum-Eating, Light Scat, Enema

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Bathroom Control, Messy, Diapers, Hidden Public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends, Ice, Wedgies, Sissy, Chastity

Check out my Beginner to Expert Scat Dare!

PM DARES

Currently looking for a Master for toilet play. Kik - BlueBeanstalk
BeeBimBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:17 AM   #18
DiaperedDarer

2, 1, 6, 4, 3, 6, 3, 5, 4, 6, 6, 3, 6

What I Want to try: Diapers (Trying to get the courage to buy a pack), Pee, Some Scat (no eating), Hypnosis (Scared), Small Public

Limits: Extreme Public, Family, Friends, Web-Cam (for now anyway), Extreme Pain, Something that would get me into trouble

Do you dare climb the mountain?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=188497
DiaperedDarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #19
codesunflower

I finally could give this a try and I must say, it's an awesome and challenging dare. I really like it.
The dice generator gave me these nice numbers:

6-1-3-4-6-5-3-2-4-5-3-4-1

As mentioned earlier I didn't want to do the last one (holding a bar of soap in my mouth), so I just picked the next option from the list.
The day before the dare: I prepare everything, buy all the necessary items, freeze some ice cubes etc. I also prepare a special room for the day. We have an empty room with about 20 square meters in the basement which is nearly empty, just an old chair and a small table. I cover the whole floor with some plastic sheeting just to be sure I put all items for the dare in the room including a small fridge for the ice cubes, ice cream etc.

Alright, the evening is near and I have my dinner with some junk food, I take the lax-ex and go to bed. Although I'm really very excited and horny, I somehow manage to sleep very well. The alarm goes off at 7.30am and I feel good. I go straight into the prepared room. I strip down naked and put on the three diapers and also add some stuffers. This feels really good and thick between my legs. I put on a bra and a loose sweater and at 7.55 I'm ready to begin the adventure. I open my laptop and start to work on some stuff I always had on my todo list; I thought this would be a nice way of killing the time.

8.15am I'm horny as hell but there is nothing I can do about it without ruining the dare. So I think what about doing one of the mini dares instead? Banana Race sounds like fun, so I put up the first two halves into my ass - which is kind of a challenge with three diapers on. It really feels good to have them there; I have some minor bowel movements. After 20 minutes I push them out of my ass, insert the other two halves which is really disgusting as I have to operate in the expelled banana mush. But I get them in and just keep them there. Easy peasy, I earned a PASS slip. As I did not plan to write three good dares, I consider the No Good Deed dare to be failed and add a FAIL slip.

9 am, so it's time to start the fun parts...I already have the bra and I picked 10 ice cubes down the front of my innermost diaper...wow, that really cools you down and also increases the need to pee over time. Nice...But I'm still doing fine, bowel movement seems to increase but not too dramatic yet.

We reach 10 am, so the next diaper goes on. Not that easy with already three diapers between your legs...and now one gallon of water to drink till 11am...shouldn't be too bad I think...

11am and I finished the gallon just in time, now I feel really full and it seems it will not take that much time until I have to pee and poop as well; everything seems to want to leave my body...I try to ignore all these feelings and go for the whole jar of peanut butter down the front of my innermost diaper; I should have thought a little bit more about getting all the stuff out of the jar upfront, so this takes a little bit more time and is much more messy than I hoped for. After some minutes I have it down my front, licked my fingers clean and now I duct tape the whole package with a single tight wrap. This thing is not going off easy anymore and I don't have access to my private parts from now on. Just a few minutes after that the urge to pee becomes nearly unbearable, I try to hold it but fail and let go. It really feels great to have some relief, but it's also a strange sensation with peeing into the peanut butter. At the same time at least the banana halves left my rear, but it felt a little bit more than that...oh well, the fun begins. By this time, I decided to forget about looking at my laptop and trying to do serious stuff. Browsing the internet should be good enough. But I failed the first mini challenge.

12am and I'm not really hungry, I stuff my bra and eat a small sandwich I prepared. Although I peed just a little time ago, the urge is starting to build again. But bearable for now.

1pm I really need to pee now and my ass seems to explode any minute. But first, two glasses of water and two Diurex. I pee and it doesn't seem to stop, I poop as well and it seems the stuff is all around me; it also starts to smell a little bit.

2pm Bad luck this time, I have to drink three glasses now with a Diurex and earn a FAIL slip but before I saran wrap the package and wrap duct tape around my waist to hold everything in place. The package is really thick now and makes walking a little bit more...interesting. I also pee again at least twice.

3pm And again three glasses of water and adding more to the package with some more duct tape. I pee and poop again, but luckily I didn't notice the smell anymore.

4pm And now blindfolded for one hour - not too bad from 4 to 5 as there isn't anything else to do except peeing which I do frequently now.

5pm The blindfold goes off, but 15 glasses of water in the next 5 hours which is three in an hour. I start with the first one. I prepare dinner for the next hour as the blindfold will be back...I start the An Age-old Classic dare which is physically challenging, and just before I win I pee again...another FAIL.

6pm I cover the package with duct tape, the thing gets heavier and heavier...Blindfold goes on again, and I don't want to eat, peeing becomes a frequent habit, still some bowel movement. I guess I wouldn't hold the dinner in anyway. But I have to eat the dessert, an ice cream sundae with at least two scoops of ice cream, a full can of whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce - and I'm blindfolded and not allowed to use my hands...great...I prepared everything in a small bowl upfront and now dig my face in it and eat as much as I can. My face (and the blindfold) gets messy but I think I managed to eat nearly everything out of the bowl, I also try to lick it clean...this must really be a funny sight....

7pm Blindfold goes off, hurray. I should have finished 6 glasses of water by now, but I just managed four of them...and now I have to drink two more in addition. I try to catch up...ah yes, odd number, another glass with a Diurex goes in...and a lot of water goes out and I guess the ice cream just left me as well. Time for MADAGASCAR!...although I practiced before, I simply fail this one...another slip...

8pm Blindfold time, I'm at 8 glasses of water from my 15, not too bad and I earn two PASS slips - nothing else to do but sitting there blindfolded and drinking water...I'm not really feeling that good and I already start counting for how long I have to endure this. Constant peeing and having this messy and bulky package between your legs is really very unpleasant to say the least.

9pm Here we go, blindfold goes off and I'm at 12 glasses out of the 15...so everything is back on track. But another glass of water with a Diurex goes in as well immediately. Did I mention that I peed several times? I think, if I do this damn dare I'll do it fully which means I go for the mixer dare, 50 high-knee steps...nothing easier than that my dear...I had to start three times, but didn't pee, sooo PASS! Ha! So one hour of squatting; well not exactly one anymore as I did the mixer dare before. This is really bad and I fail five times. But on the positive side, I went for the 7a mini challenge at the same time. I really rock hard against the package in a squatting position which is not that easy, using my hands from the outside does not produce any benefit as the package is way too thick. Unfortunately I don't get off, so no PASS slips, but no FAIL either.

10pm Is it over yet? I have 4 pass and 9 fail slips in my bowl (well, I didn't know exactly at that time, I counted them afterwards). With a shaking hand while peeing I draw a slip...I unfold it and turn it around to read...and it says....PASS......HUUURRAYYY....I'm so relieved it's over, exhausted I'm lying down on the floor for some time, I think I pee several times until I have enough strength to go for the cutters and get my out of this mess. It takes some time to cut through all the stuff that went on, and the more I cut the more it smells and it also leaks here and there...and it doesn't look nice either...it bears any description, seriously...after what feels like an eternity I'm out and throw the package into a large plastic bag, get some cleaning stuff and clean me as good as I can...at the same time I pee again....I forgot that I didn't wear a diaper anymore...luckily the floor is prepared for that....after getting the worst off my chest, I went to the bath for a shower, to the toilet and then straight to bed. I took some sleeping pills.

9am I wake up and feel totally horrible and exhausted and very sweaty...after some seconds I realize it's not sweat what makes the bed so wet...I get up, go for my morning routine, have some light breakfast and then start cleaning all the mess....also I feel still a little bit shaky it seems everything else is fine and working as before again.

Overall, a really awesome dare - I was really pretty short of stopping the dare several times and it's really disgusting and messy as at some point of time you don't have any control over your body functions anymore. You just keep going to get out of the mess (pun intended). I think I'll do it again at some point. Thanks!
My Toy List
codesunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:11 AM   #20
lovedegrading

1, 1, 5, 3, 6, 6, 4, 2, 2, 5, 6, 2, 6.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dice.png
Views:	117
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	4803  
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:27 PM   #21
lovedegrading

Report:
As per the dares request I held everything in for the day before. Even without drinking coffee this proved to be more difficult than I had previously considered, by the time I had finished my pizza for dinner I felt extremely full/bloated – regardless I took the ex-lax and went to sleep a bit later than originally planned because of the discomfort perhaps.

From here on in I write in updates:

7:45am: The laxatives are already in full effect and I’ve been struggling since I woke up. Having done a maggierae dare before I decided a lot of talc, 4 diapers and 2 stuffers is really the minimum required and it has left me with a pretty hefty bulge.

8.00am – 9am: Played some video games to keep my mind off needing to pee and mess. Already can tell this dare might not go the way I want.
9am – 10 am: [3oz of castor oil] I never had tried castor oil before this but God it’s horrible. I almost wretched trying to get it down and had to follow it up with two glasses of juice. Ate a small breakfast of toast not wanting to make my situation worse.
At about 9:45 Was about to get on get dare to do the [no good deed] challenge when after a bout of cramping I accidentally messed a little and wet myself failing the previously mentioned challenge and [stress test]. The package smells awful and has already grown a little from the wetting.
I added my [first additional] diaper a few minutes before the 10am mark making my diaper quite substantial.
1 fail slip.
10am – 11am: I have to drink [a gallon of water] as per my dice roll which according to google is 4 and a half litres. I’m aiming for a litre every 15 minutes with a bit at the end. I know that the package is sealed after this hour so I opted to do [banana race]. Before starting it I drunk a couple of glasses of water and just let go completely so I can hold them better, the outcome was grim – I had to insert bananas whilst trying to avoid interacting with a days worth of waste in my laden diapers.
3 and a half litres of water later, a wetting and with banana mush added to the mix I finish the challenge so I add a pass slip to my hat. I finish drinking the water and [tightly wrap the package with tape].
1 pass slip
11am-12pm: I can’t put [four eggs down my diaper] due to the previously added tape so I add a fail to the hat. The next hour I tried to play games to distract myself but wet myself 3 times – the first of which took almost a minute to drain properly. The package seems to have almost doubled in size. I [added saran wrap to the outside with duct tape] to seal it. Walking is incredibly difficult.
1 fail slip
12pm – 1pm: Having never tried castor oil I cant tell if its kicked in or if the effects of the laxative which caused previous discomfort. Regardless I waddled to the kitchen at 11 in what is already a disgusting diaper and prepared [a giant bowl of oatmeal with 2oz of castor oil mixed]. The oatmeal did a decent job of clouding the taste of oil but started to make me feel a bit sick towards the end because of how much there was. I wet less this hour but already my stomach is cramping a bit already.
Just before the hour I [added even more tape]. The diaper is now glued to me despite the heaviness which would usually make it sag and I can feel the mess with every step.

*UPDATE* Wearing 5 diapers, with two stuffers. Took 3oz castor oil 4 hours ago, 2 oz an hour go. Inner diapers are thoroughly soaked and messed but am not leaking. Can barely walk, my room stinks.
1pm – 2pm: After a lull in wettings I now have to drink [two glasses of water with diuretics]. Again I’ve never tried diuretics but am aware of what they do. As I tried to update a suddenly filled my diaper – I didn’t really have any control. I assume this is what castor oil does, which is worrying.
I decided to quickly get [the mixer] out of the way and proceeded to do 50 steps fairly rapidly; whilst the sensation of moving the mess around was horrible and the package did inhibit movement it was completed without any event so I added a pass slip.
1 pass slip
2pm-3pm: I get to [subtract one from future dice rolls]. This hour should have been easy but I’ve started to wet and mess myself uncontrollably to the point where I can’t really tell if I am or not. Maybe it’s how my package covered area just feels like a hot slimy mess .
3pm – 4pm: I’ve been trying to distract myself with work now but peeing is getting ridiculous. I now have to drink [another glass of water and another diuretics] so I don’t expect things to improve. Even with 5 diapers I’m amazed I’m not leaking as I may as well just be pouring water in them.
4pm – 5pm: Now must spend [hours alternating between wearing a blindfold]. Decided to spend this hour not wearing it as that would help most. I’ve given up keeping tabs of when I wet it just happens atm I have 0 control over it. I also messed quite heavily through the hour but the tape and cling film is keeping the package from falling so I can feel every bit of it. Frankly this is the worst diaper I’ve been in. Waddling barely justifies how I’m walking atm, not that I do much of that. In a way this is probably what most abdls dream of – cant walk, cant control bladder or bowel, cant focus on anything but tv…even typing this is tough; I however, am in hell.
Despite all this I attempted to play soliataire but the cards didn’t work for me in the second game and I forfeited as I peed again.
1 fail slip
5pm – 6pm: I put my blindfold on and used my roll from 2pm to [downgrade from 7 glasses of water to 5 in the next 5 hours].
I drink one glass and [decide to just wrap the package up in duct tape] now covering the entire thing in tape. The bulk is massive, heavy, smelly and requires an entire roll of tape to fully cover. Instantly failed pandemic.
1 fail slip + an hour tomorrow
6pm – 7pm: Realising I missed a bit of the package because of not being able to see too well I finish the job after taking off my blindfold. I move to the kitchen slowly and go ahead and [make a whopper of an ice cream sundae], forsaking dinner for fear of what the castor oil will do. I keep my hands on the plate and then go ahead and try and eat it not bothering to sit down because I can’t stand more squelching or the risk of leakage. I wet once more through the process but finish successfully and then drink another glass of water before realising that I also need to [drink another one with a diuretic as part of the schedule].
7pm – 8pm: The final diaper must be getting wet now as the package puffs out a good 8 inches from my body. Literally can’t stop peeing, even if I took off the package I would need another diaper to stop myself from wetting. I taped my [hand into a fist shape as part of my roll] and put my blindfold on just before the last hour. I have music on but sitting with a blindfold on with nothing but the feeling of a heavily laden uber diaper is horrible. I just considered myself lucky that I haven’t seemed to get rash this time. I finish the hour with more water.
8pm – 9pm. Blindfold off. [More water and diuretics] to go with the other glass I have to finish to meet the 5 glass quota. I mess heavily without so much as thinking about it – I assume thats the icecream as theres nothing else to give by now.
9pm -10pm: No more rolls and I only have to [complete mini challenge 7a] to finish prematurely and draw. Unfortunately the package is too tight and too disgusting for me to orgasm into try as I might. All I end up doing is peeing a couple of times and waiting for the clock to tick to ten. Oh God at about 10 to I realise my package is starting to leak.
I feel awful at 10pm and am fully aware that my odds aren’t good at 1-3.
I drew a pass slip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was freakishly happy, cut myself loose whilst standing in a bin bag…tied it up and didn’t even look at the mess. Had a massive shower, have left my window open and am sleeping downstairs tonight whilst my room airs. Put another diaper on and am glad I did as I try to control myself more…never wet my bed but don’t want to risk it tonight.
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:57 AM   #22
Clemence

I failed your dare, and I need a punishment.
Clemence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:16 PM   #23
Locke

Don't know when I'll ever get to be alone long enough to try this. But if I ever do I'm gonna come back to this! Sounds like a good fun challenge!

Likes: Ageplay, Petplay, Diapers, Hypnotism, Anal, Dice Dares
Ok with: Humiliation, Lines, Corner time, Crossdressing, Pics
Limits/Dislikes: Illegal, Public Nudity, Pain, Blood,

Only toy I have right now is a butt-plug.

Also I don't live alone.
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:57 AM   #24
stinkybutt

Mine is 4261323125243

This is really hard but very exciting
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:40 PM   #25
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Diapers aren't really my thing but I have to do this as a punishment for failing another dare so...

I got up earlier than expected and so I decided to move everything up an hour. I also edited the previous nights tasks as I didn't want to eat junk food, and didn't want to not be able to hold my mess till the morning, so I waited to take the ex-lax first thing in the morning. I drank a lot of pee over the course of the night, and every morning the first thing I do is pee, so I knew holding it would be difficult. I barely got the diapers on before I peed for what felt like forever.

8 am, first roll, 4: Two bowls of bran cereal (drink all the milk from one before starting on the next). At least I get breakfast. I consumed 2 medium sized bowls of cereal, one after the other, with a moderate amount of milk. I could feel my stomach starting to turn as I ate the second one.

While I waited for the next hour I searched GD for diaper threads and posted 3 dares. So, one pass slip for me!

9 am: 1finish a full gallon of water before 11AM (10 am since I'm an hour ahead), so one more diaper added, it already feels quite bulky and lots of water to drink this hour. Around 9:10 the urge to poop was getting really strong, but I was not looking forward to the mess so trying to hold off as long as possible. Drinking all the water is making me feel quite bloated. I was going to try the banana mini challenge but realized I had no bananas so Fail I tried playing with my fantasy baseball teams and watching netflix to keep my mind off of things. Around 9:30 my stomach cramps were getting really bad and I could feel my bladder getting quite full again. About 9:45 I peed again.

10 am 1: Pour a good sized bowl of oatmeal down the back of your innermost diaper. Well, at least that might help with the smell some. I mixed up a bowl of apple cinnamon instant oatmeal. It was difficult to hold my bowels while I waited for it to cool, but I was still trying to hold out as long as I could. I then tightly taped around the waist which was somewhat uncomfortable and felt quite restrictive. When I sat back down I could feel the oat meal work its way deep into my crack and spread out and down around my balls. About 10 mins later I had to pee again, and my diapers are already starting to leak a bit, as I could feel some running down my leg. At 10:50 I had to pee yet again, and the diapers are very soggy now with a lot of pee running down my leg. The oatmeal is very slimy and sliding around my ass as I move. I get cramps every 5 or 10 minutes or so it seems but somehow I've managed not to poop.

11 a.m. Early lunch time: 5: A full frozen pizza (full sized, no party pizzas). That doesn't seem as bad as the other options. While I cooked the pizza I wrapped my diapers up with saran wrap. This now felt very restrictive, and the tightness was a bit of a turn on, although it was awkward trying to walk. I was very aware of the wetness and I think it was at this point I realized how long and difficult this dare was going to be. I ate the pepperoni pizza, which was decent, but a bit greasy, which obviously will be problematic.

I finally messed my diaper at about 11:25 am. I was sitting down at the time and it felt really gross, i wasn't sure if it was the poop or the oatmeal or both that sort of splashed around to the front. I was actually thankful I had the saran wrap at this point though, as the smell wasn't as pronounced as I had anticipated. About 15 minutes later I pooped and peed some more, and now i'm just a disgusting, smelly, mushy mess. At 11:50 I totally lost control of my bowels, all that holding back probably wasn't a good idea, as I took a massive shit. It was fairly solid, and I could feel it mushed all up in my crack and covering my cheeks. The smell was starting to be noticeable. On the bright side, my stomach finally felt much better.

Noon: 3: You must crawl for the remainder of the dare. You may stand three times per hours (make them count), though you may not take any steps. Each time you stand beyond 3 and each step you take earns you a FAIL slip. Ugh, oh well, wasn't able to walk well anyway and it's not like I can go to the bathroom. I used one time standing this hour to add the tape, thankfully it was nearby. I just feel wet, gross, smelly and mushy right now.

1pm 4-4: You may skip the next time you would be required to add to your diaper package. I was going to do the mixer mini-challenge but since i'm restricted to crawling I guess I have to pass on that one.

I had to poop a lot again this hour, and it's getting really gross and slimy. I feel like everything I've ate in the last month is in my very heavy diapers now. Some of the moisture even seems to be seeping through the saran wrap. I took care of some work stuff and as long as I was still I was sort of used to it, but every time I moved it felt really nasty.

2pm: 1: Drink two glasses of water, the worst part of this was crawling to the sink, hardwood floors are killing my knees. Had to stand twice to fill the glasses. Pooped again, a lot, probably pooped more already today than I have all week combined. At least I don't have to go up a diaper stage yet due to my earlier roll.

3pm 2: 2: Alternating each hour for the remainder of the dare, you much be blindfolded for an hour at a time—I recommend preparing anything you’ll need for that hour ahead of time. Ugh, not going to be very productive. So I set an alarm and put on some music so at least I would have some entertainment and used a shirt as a blindfold. I've lost track of how many times i've peed and pooped now, and the saran wrap is no longer containing the smell. I smell like a sewer, and feel filthy. It seemed like it was taking forever so I took the blindfold off to see what time it was but it had only been about 30 minutes, so I guess I failed this one, adding a fail slip...

I attempted the solitaire minichallenge, I squatted and remembered being quite good at solitaire, but I lost 3 games in a row then lost my bladder, so another fail Not looking good.

Around 3:40 out of nowhere I started having stomach cramps and violent outbursts of shits. It's hard to imagine how this can get any worse.

4pm-1. 10 glasses over the next 5 hrs. I'll just drink 2 at the top of each hour. Also, I have to completely duct tape the diaper now. This is going to be a pain to get off. My diapers are so full as I'm taping them up they are disintegrating and it's too heavy for the saran wrap to hold. A large chunk of yellowish brown shit/piss ran down my right leg onto the floor. Looking in the mirror, the entire backside of the diapers are brown. even after fully taping everything, liquid continues to drip out leaving a trail everywhere I crawl. I'm seriously thinking about throwing in the towel at this point...I generally consider scat a limit and this is crossing the line from a diaper dare to a scat dare...The smell is throughout my apartment now and I'm starting to get physically ill. Of course, this is a punishment, so I guess I will go on.

I looked up pandemic 2, had never heard of it and am not very confident I can beat it so I'm not going to take the chance.

5 pm- 4: Make another bowl of oatmeal—double serving, nothing too huge. Once it has cooled a bit, lay on your back, and eat as much of it as you can by opening your mouth and pouring it out from at least two feet away from your face. If you stop pouring at any point, you immediately get a FAIL slip. No cleanup for the rest of the dare.

I had to pee again while preparing the oatmeal and now every time I pee, despite all the wrap and tape, semi solid waste oozes out from various places. This is getting to be too much so I'm going to cheat a bit and start rolling more often. As for the oatmeal, I laid on my back in the tub and carefully and slowly poured it without stopping and managed to get a fair amount in my mouth. Some went up my nose, but I really didn't mind it that much as it was nice to smell something pleasant for a change. Now I have sort of an oatmeal beard that's periodically dripping onto my chest.

Meanwhile, a friend texted me asking if I want to go to a concert later tonight, so now I feel even more justified by speeding up this process a bit

5:20 3: Just another two glasses of water, nothing to see here. I had to do that anyway, so no huge deal there. I drank the 2 glasses of water and I was also supposed to take a water pill at this point, but I didn't have any, so to make up for it I will drink a beer instead.

Oatmeal on face is starting to dry and feels kind of gross. I have to keep reminding myself not to wipe it off.

5:45: 4: It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this. (2 PASS slips!) Sweet! I've got a 50/50 shot now....

Final roll! You must straddle something for the next hour (if nothing else, put a couple pillows on a chair or something similar) and bounce continuously. If you are forced to stop for a significant amount of time (no bounces in at least 10 seconds) you gain a FAIL slip.

In the interest of time I cut this down to 30 mins. I piled up a few pillows on the sofa and straddled them while bouncing up and down and trying to rub myself. It was completely hopeless, the package was too thick i couldn't feel anything and wasn't the slightest bit turned on anyway. I had to pee again, of course, just adding to the mess. It was a bit tiring and bouncing around in my own mess wasn't pleasant, but I managed...

And now to draw for my fate....PASS! Yea!

I went to the shower with my scissors and first pulled off the tape around my waist band before cutting it along the side, figuring that would be the cleanest part. The sight and smell as I peeled it off and slid it down my right leg was enough to make me dry heave. I then held my breath and carefully placed it into the garbage can, being very careful to keep everything contained. I took about a 40 minute shower washing all the shit off my junk, pubes, thighs, and everywhere else. I then did the walk of shame, holding my nose carrying the garbage bag out to the dumpster, then used nearly an entire bottle of febreeze on my apt.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:38 PM   #26
pantieslave

Mine are 6, 3, 1, 3, 3, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 6, 5
Ill do this when I'm alone for a weekend
Old 06-30-2016, 09:29 AM   #27
diaperlover1
Baby Member

just started this dare rolls 3,3,2,4,1,1,1,3,2,6,4,6,4
diaperlover1 is offline   Reply With Quote