Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-05-2014, 10:54 AM   #1
DiaperedDarer

Default Diaper Dare Mountain

Hello everyone, I haven't seen this done before, so I figured it might be a good idea to try it. I like to call this dare game, Dare Mountain. Here's how it works, you'll start off by choosing one of the four dares at the bottom of the mountain. They will be in spoilers, and once you reveal a dare, you should do it. If your going to play the game, please PM me, or reply to the thread so I can help guide you up the mountain. However, I will warn you, dare mountain is not an easy mountain to climb. Dares will get harder as you go up, and the final dare on the mountain is up to me to decide, and your path up will determine the severity of it, and what type of dare it will be. Please read all the rules and be sure to start at the bottom. It is recommend that you take pictures of the dares as you climb the mountain. Pictures will equal an easier time in the final round.

1. The final Dare
Spoiler:
PM me, and recieve your final dare. Be prepared to give and describe your journey up the mountain, and prepare for one of the worst dares of your life.

2. Public Exposure Dare!
Spoiler:
Your dare is rather simple. First, you will need a 4 diapers, a black marker, a tight shirt, and tight pants/shorts. Now, put on a single diaper, and then dress yourself in your tight clothes. Now, go for a stroll in a mall/walmart/big store. After walking for 15 minutes, use your diaper. Go into the bathroom, and change into two new diapers, layering them so that it is super thick. Hopefully you can still get your pants on. Now write on the back of your soggy diaper your name, phone number, age, and the words, "Call me." Leave your diaper in the bathroom stall, with the back facing the door of the stall. Now waddle out of that bathroom, and back through the store, making sure to stop and bend over at least five times. Finally, head on home, and go to number 1. Hope you don't get any strange phone calls.

3. Nasty Diaper Dice Dare
Spoiler:
All credit for this dare goes to bobsagget6262. Follow this link and enjoy your dare. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=188261
Afterwords, go to number 1.

4. Diaper Comfort
Spoiler:
Congrats on getting through round 1. But it only gets harder from here. Get a book, a hard back book, and spank your ass 100 times, on both cheeks. Be sure to spank yourself hard, I want that ass nice and red. Afterwords, put on a thick diaper, and sit down on a hard chair. Finally, get a cup of cold water, and pour it into your diaper, maybe that'll help those sore cheeks. Now, go to number 2

5. Diaper Stank
Spoiler:
Congrats on getting through round 1, but it only gets harder from here. Put on a diaper, and use it, both number one and two. Keep it on until it is full and leaking. Now, take off the diaper and put it in a plastic bag and set it in the middle of your room where you sleep. Your task is to simply not touch it for 48 hours, and sleep in the same room as it. You can not do anything to try and contain the smell. The diaper must be open wide, and resting the plastic bag. The bag must be open and is only to be used to help keep the diaper from leaking onto your floor. After you finish, go to your choice of either 2 or 3

6. Diaper Clock
Spoiler:
Put on a diaper and get out a deck of cards. Split the deck into thirteen piles, and put twelve of the piles of four in a circle in the shape of a clock. Now, set the final pile in the middle of the circle. Reveal the first card in the middle pile, and put it in the pile that corresponds with the number of the card. Now, take the top unrevealed card of that pile, and put it where it belongs. Keep doing this, until you reveal all the cards in one pile. Then, complete the dare that goes with that number and continue. (With the aces being ones, the jacks 11s, and the queens 12s) Ex. The first card in the middle is a two. You must put it in the two pile and reveal the top card of the two pile. You then put that card in the pile it belongs to, and take the top card of that pile and repeat.)

Dares:
Aces: Pour a glass of water in the front of your diaper.
Twos: Push on your bladder for 20 seconds.
Threes: Spank the back of your diaper 30 times.
Fours: Yank the front of your diaper up, and then the back up. Do this four times.
Fives: Drink five glasses of water.
Sixes: Put 6 ice cubes in the front of your diaper.
Sevens: Put 7 ice cubes in the back of your diaper.
Eights: Spin on your diapered behind for eight rotations
Nines: Go get a bottle of ketchup and give it nine squirts into your diaper.
Tens: Push on your bowels, (try and shit) for 10 seconds
Jacks: Do 11 jumping Jacks.
Queens: Wet and mess your diaper.
Kings: Take off your diaper and put away the cards, you win the game. Now go to number 3.

7. Diaper Use:
Spoiler:
Put on a diaper and use it not taking it off till you both mess and wet it. Then go to number 4.

8. Diaper Model:
Spoiler:
Put on a diaper, and stick your diaper butt out. Snap a quick picture of your diapered behind, and PM DiaperedDarer and he'll tell you how to send the picture. Then go to either number 4 or 5.

9. Diaper Jog:
Spoiler:
Put on a diaper, and your normal clothes and go for a hour jog. Then come back and do either number 5 or 6.

10. Diaper Wanna Be:
Spoiler:
Go to a store, and purchase a baby bottle, a pacifer, and the largest pack of diapers your size. Then go to purchase them, and if the cashier asks why, say its because your a baby. Then go to number 6

To help show why I call this a mountain, here's a quick diagram on what the numbers mean.
2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9 10

So if you choose 7 or 10, you get no choices in the dares you'll take. Should you manage to complete number 1, you will win the ultimate reward.

What I Want to try: Diapers (Trying to get the courage to buy a pack), Pee, Some Scat (no eating), Hypnosis (Scared), Small Public

Limits: Extreme Public, Family, Friends, Web-Cam (for now anyway), Extreme Pain, Something that would get me into trouble

Do you dare climb the mountain?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=188497

Last edited by DiaperedDarer; 08-05-2014 at 12:29 PM.
DiaperedDarer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to DiaperedDarer for this post:
Old 08-05-2014, 10:55 AM   #2
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

i cant wait to try this
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #3
DiaperedDarer

Woah, that was a quick reply. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

What I Want to try: Diapers (Trying to get the courage to buy a pack), Pee, Some Scat (no eating), Hypnosis (Scared), Small Public

Limits: Extreme Public, Family, Friends, Web-Cam (for now anyway), Extreme Pain, Something that would get me into trouble

Do you dare climb the mountain?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=188497
DiaperedDarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #4
nathenial
Baby Member

Default Dont let me back out

I'm going to do this. Dont let me back out. Do I pick any from 7-10? like the numbers you posted

Likes ageplay, petplay, messy, pee, poop, (no eating poop) semi/hidden public.

Dislike Pain, family, friends (I have one I can tell one) permanent, public medium/high writing on selve or illegal.

Last edited by nathenial; 10-06-2014 at 05:12 PM.
nathenial is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk