Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-16-2022, 02:18 PM   #1
GeorgeHall

Default Brutally Honest Female Body Ratings

I am providing in-depth body reviews for the ladies of getdare. Send me the following photos on Kik and I will post in this thread a very in-depth and brutally honest review of your body.

Kik: george_hall4939

The Pics
  • Full frontal nude (ankles to shoulders)
  • View from behind (not spread)
  • Close up view of pussy
  • From behind bent over (showing pussy and asshole)
Not all pics are required, but will affect the ability to review certain parts of your body

FEMALES ONLY

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GeorgeHall for this post:
Old 06-14-2023, 05:56 PM   #2
GeorgeHall

Review of anal.girlslut (bunny)

Body - 7/10
By no means does bunny have an amazing body, but it's also certainly not bad. Her skin looks relatively smooth but there are a few visible marks, including what looks like either a bruise or a birthmark below her left tit, which personally ruins her look in my opinion. She is also slightly chubby, not fat by any means, but enough to point out.

Tits - 4/10
Her tits are a fairly nice size, not too big but a good handful, as well as looking fairly perky with slight room for improvement. What let's them down for me is her nipples and areola, being much darker colour than her skin and also very puffy, personally I'm not a fan.

Ass - 5/10
Her ass is a nice shape, far from perfect but passable, unfortunately the lack of smooth skin and the visible "wrinkles" and marks ruin the look for me. I also wish her ass was slightly larger, it's definitely not flat but it could certainly be better. Her asshole also isn't anything to marvel at.

Pussy - 3/10
An instant turn off for me is a hairy pussy, so already her rating is going to be lower. Unfortunately I didn't get any particularly great picture of her pussy, but from what I can see it's nothing spectacular. Being shaven would probably bump my rating up to a 5

OVERALL - 6/10
I'm not sauing bunny is unattractive, but she also is definitely not my type. For somebody out there she is absolutely perfect, but for a lot there will be flaws. My other gripe is that she looks fairly uncomfortable in the photos, and that is a definite turn off

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk