Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons
Flag Blue Your Turn!

“I have prepared your next challenge, my dear.” I looked over at Alice who was sitting in the passenger seat next to me. She slowly shifted her focus from out the window to me, her gaze carried with it a subtle sense of seduction. “Oh have you? What 'pleasures' have you come up with this time?” Her voice was smooth but it did little mask the sarcasm in her voice. If anyone had heard her, they would had thought her to be cold and bitchy. But my ears are well attuned to understanding the true meaning behind her words, something which took me years to develop. “You'll see when we get there.” I replied with a smile. She looked back out the window seemingly disinterested.

The sun had begun to set behind the western mountains ahead of us and the sky was burning a brilliant orange. For years artists and poets have expressed the immaculate beauty of the sunsets of the Arizona deserts but we barely noticed it. Having lived in Arizona almost all our lives, we took such things for granted.

“Alice, we are almost there. I need you now to remove your clothes. There is a bag under your seat to put them in.”Alice looked at me with a bored expression on her face but it didn't fool me. I could tell by her subtle body language that she was excited. Wildly excited. Yet years of practice and training at masking her real emotions had paid off. She could fool anyone. Anyone but me of course. “Fine. But it's your turn to drop off the dry cleaning this week. You better make sure these get included. Wadding up my clothes and throwing them into a plastic bag isn't going to keep them wrinkle free you know.” Her voice was venomous and full of spite. All I could hear though was the growing excitement in her voice. I glanced over slightly as she pulled off her shirt. Most men would be instantly attracted to her breasts which rested in a black laced bra, which was ever so slightly too small. But I on the other hand paid them no mind.. Yes they were there. Yes they were soft and prefect in size and shape but they were nothing in comparison to her beautiful red curled hair. The thick locks bounced back into place around her neck as the shirt ran through it. So soft and clean her hair glowed as it reflected the brilliant sunset. “Keep your eyes on the road Jason, your starting to swerve.” She said calmly as she unhooked her bra. I adverted my eyes and kept them on the road as told.

We continued to drive in silence for another mile or two before we arrived at our destination. As I parked the car, I looked at Alice. Her body was completely revealed, her clothes in the bag as asked. God she is beautiful. She looked at me and our eyes met. “So what's the challenge?” her voice was now unmasked and excited. Her eager eyes revealed a strong desire to hear what she must do. “Open the glove box, inside is a manila envelope, it contains all your instructions and everything you need to get started.” I told her. She popped open the glove box as told and removed the thin manila envelope. “Don't open it yet.” I reached over and gave her a tender kiss on the cheek. “Get out of the car and wait. When you can no longer see me, you may begin your challenge and open the envelope.” and with that I started the engine up and waited without looking at her to exit the car. She moved slowly, undoing her seatbelt. Never before had I started her off with such vague instructions, nor left her side. She was uncertain. “Don't worry. I've planned everything out to the last detail.” I said trying to reassure her. It worked. She quickly opened the door, and stepped out of the car, the manila envelope at hand and shut the door behind her. I watched her walk off the hot pavement towards the soft grass. She simply sat down, placing the envelope next to her and waited for me to drive off. I lingered for just a moment, fighting back the desire to get out of the car and make love to her right there in the grass. It would be so easy. But that's not why we are here I told myself. I put the car into reverse and backed out of the parking spot. Less than five minutes later, both Alice and the park were out of sight.

---

Thank you for reading! Please remember to leave feedback before you go!
PeterGibbons is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk