Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
aff587

Default So girls, about being eaten out...

I just wondered, what do girls like, when a boy goes down on them?

Sucking, twirling, poking with the toung? Kissing it? Squeezing it?

Focussed on the clit, the hood or prefferrably sucking/licking the whole labia? Should the focus change depending on your errection?

With or without sth inside you? How about fingering the g-spot, while being eaten out?

And how important is playing with your boobs/kissing your neck, etc when I'd go down on you? I should keep the clit entertained, i know that already, so no worries of interruption on my part.
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

the real question is:
"I just wondered, girls, what is your preference, for when a boy goes down on you?"
Old 01-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Many girls including myself find it sexier when you play with our boobs, and do other stuff like sucking nipples and licking pussies, instead of just going strait in and nothing else.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:54 AM   #4
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

If you're just curious that's cool, but if you're thinking this will help you in bed, you're never really going to get an answer to this question that will help, because the truth is each girl is different, and what turns on one girl may feel awful to another girl. By an large girls like to feel special and known, so even if you were somehow always amazing and eating a me out and could do awesome without any communication, I probably wouldn't like it as much as if I felt you could do it good to *me* specifically because you know *me* really well.

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:18 AM   #5
mrshunter

trial and error, every girl is different because all our pussys are different, use your sences, if she is getting wet she proberly likes it, if she moans louder when you lick than wen you suck on her clit then go back to licking, when a woman is really enjoying herself she gets very pink or even red down there her clit will swell (some only a little bit) ect ect ect, just try stuff and remember try for more that 2 seconds as if a girl is feeling something new it can take a min to realise if we like it or not, just have fun with it there is no right or rong way, care and attention. sounds like hard work but i bet when you finlly mke her scream you'll be so hard and so excited it would have all been worth it x

Likes: to obey my Master, to follow a life of Gor, to be allowed to use; toys, ice, orgasm denial, orgasim control, bondage, insertion play, games, role play, to be whiped with a riding crop, 6 foot bull whip, and a cane.

Limits: my limits are set by my Master, so far the ones i am allowed are, insest, beasteality, body mutilation, pedaphillia, cannibalisum, snuff, prostatution
mrshunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
Isis

every girl will be different.

I love my clit sucked, with fingers in my pussy and my nipples played with.

~~~~~

Likes: pain, pegs, toothpaste, ice, bondage, being commanded, wearing/ using toys outside, being made to be very dirty and painful.
Dislikes: Public, humiliation, orgasm denial, messy, anything illegal.

No pics or webcam
Isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #7
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

Well I don't like direct stimulation without foreplay. It's not pleasurable at all if I'm not really turned on, so I like kissing the neck and playing with my nipples before he even touches down there.. then kissing down my body, and teasing my lips with kisses and nibbles, then going to the clit.. but gently. Eventually, I prefer sucking to licking but for licking I prefer flat tongue and circle motion :3 pretty specific but I'm sure it's different for everyone!
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #8
sexybbw4u

With girls and women... it's all about foreplay.. With men, well, just dive and enjoy!.... LOL..
sexybbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunnilingus, eating out, mature, sexual, technique