Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Default Obama approves naked teenage boys gay raped in front of their mothers

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-ig...-children.html

Go to hell obama

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
Old 07-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #2
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

I have but one thing to say.

Oh my god. I hate obama. Tatter Tot was right!!! Mcain all the way, and in a few years he will die and get Pailin in office.

I feel realy bad for them. Man.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:12 AM   #3
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Don't believe all you read is all i'm going to say, i don't believe obama had anything to do with this and it is a racist reporter trying to bring him down.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
Old 07-15-2009, 04:17 AM   #4
In Jess's holes

UGH....media, politicians.....they can ALL go to hell.

NONE of them deserve to be where they are....NONE of them know what the hell they are talking about.

When you vote, your just voting for the LEAST possible destruction, not voting for the best outcomes.

People are stupid, and I hate it...but what can I say....I'm stupid too.

ThingsI never done
ummm things i havn't mentioned yet lol.

TAKEN BY SEXY KITTY!!!! Sorry boys but this hotties body is all for sexy kitty!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #5
dragonator
getDare Devil

Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Jess's holes View Post
UGH....media, politicians.....they can ALL go to hell.

NONE of them deserve to be where they are....NONE of them know what the hell they are talking about.

When you vote, your just voting for the LEAST possible destruction, not voting for the best outcomes.

People are stupid, and I hate it...but what can I say....I'm stupid too.

im sure that the majority do deserve to be where they are and do know wtfr theyre talking about, its just those few idiots up near or at the top that mkae everything horrid because to get there they promised to much and (while some arent even going to try to fulfill it) screw things up trying to do what they promised which they shouldnt have promised in the first place

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:17 AM   #6
depp
SysOp

Last post in an EPIC thread!

Update: Just kidding! Unlocked for more awesomeness!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:54 PM   #7
jhacksworth

I feel when you vote you are voting for the lesser of two evils... It doesn't really matter what I vote anyways because CA is full of democrats so nothing ever changes around here...
Old 07-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #8
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I doubt anyone would truly "approve" of that.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 07-17-2009, 02:42 PM   #9
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sport Raquet Why?! Why?!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRayRay View Post
I have but one thing to say.

Oh my god. I hate obama. Tatter Tot was right!!! Mcain all the way, and in a few years he will die and get Pailin in office.

I feel realy bad for them. Man.

Oh LittleRayRay, you are still awesome and I want you to ignore this rant. But please, know this: I do not dislike you. You've said you've grown up in Indiana, so I let you off the hook, but let me please explain the FACTS: (Oh, and please no hard feelings):

1. Obama is not a bad president. We can all agree he is better than his predecessor. He has not yet started a pointless war that has no set goals. In fact he has tried to stop said war.

He has not ignored Global Warming, and is doing something, anything, to try to stop it.

He is trying to stop torture. Is it like Obama ordered this torture? No, he didn't. On the other hand, on his first FREAKING day as president he ordered to start closing down Guantamino Bay where the real torture was happening.

Incidentally, all this torture was allowed by George Bush, though banned by the Constituation. And, btw, Obama has discontinued Waterboarding.

That is suffocation torture.

Think about that.

And what about the economy?

Did you know that in the last three Republican presidents, we have generated a three trillion dollar debt. That's written as, $3,000,000,000,000

(Look at this funny video on Youtube: http://3trillion.org/)

Also, did you know, that with the last Democratic presdent before Obama, Clinton, there was a SURPLUS?

Obama is trying to make this country a better place. Obama is trying to fix the mess that George Bush made.

2. First of all, LittleRayRay (once again, please no hard feelings. You rock.) you misspelled McCain.

Second of all, and I quote:
Quote:
and in a few years he will die and get Pailin in office.

Palin in office?

The thought haunts my nightmares. That woman is insane. She is THE WORST possible candiate for anything. Ever.

Can you imagine if Palin would become president? So what, "Oh there would be a woman president." That is not worth the era of doom and idiocy that would fall upon these great United States of America.

She believes "Creationism should be taught alongside Evolution in the Schools." WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we living in the dark ages?! Creationism is clearly the beliefs of one religion. What would happen if they taught that? Why bother having freedom of religion at all, if the schools will just tell students, "This is what you have to believe." Do we need another Scopes Monkey Trial? Didn't we already have that? In the TWENTIES!

She wants to make a constitutional ammendment against gay marriage.

WTF???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay marriage should be legal everywhere. It's not fair. It's a form of segregation- it's like saying Blacks have to go to a seperate school. This is denying a certain group of people the American right to marry. It's the exact same thing as making a constitutional ammendment that bans people with blonde hair, or Muslims, or people who believe in Unicorns, or people who practice Wicca from marrying.

Besides that, it's bypassing the right of the state to decide whether or not gays can marry.

"Bridge To Nowhere" ring any bells?

Oh, remember during the campaign when she went to her church so that they could perform a exorsm on her to rid her of the demons that "Democratic sorcerers" placed upon her? Her church believes that she can talk "the languages of angels".

Well, at least she won't be wasteful.

Oh wait, she spent 35,000 dollars of campaign money on an outfit. What would she do with the American taxpayers money?

She seems to be a family-kind of person.

Oh wait, her teenage daughter was pregnant.

She seems to eb the worst possible person to be president, except for Georrge Bush himself.

So yeah, Obama is doing a pretty good job, and we shouldn't be swayed by these lies and half-truthes.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Oh LittleRayRay, you are still awesome and I want you to ignore this rant. But please, know this: I do not dislike you. You've said you've grown up in Indiana, so I let you off the hook, but let me please explain the FACTS: (Oh, and please no hard feelings):

1. Obama is not a bad president. We can all agree he is better than his predecessor. He has not yet started a pointless war that has no set goals. In fact he has tried to stop said war.

He has not ignored Global Warming, and is doing something, anything, to try to stop it.

He is trying to stop torture. Is it like Obama ordered this torture? No, he didn't. On the other hand, on his first FREAKING day as president he ordered to start closing down Guantamino Bay where the real torture was happening.

Incidentally, all this torture was allowed by George Bush, though banned by the Constituation. And, btw, Obama has discontinued Waterboarding.

That is suffocation torture.

Think about that.

And what about the economy?

Did you know that in the last three Republican presidents, we have generated a three trillion dollar debt. That's written as, $3,000,000,000,000

(Look at this funny video on Youtube: http://3trillion.org/)

Also, did you know, that with the last Democratic presdent before Obama, Clinton, there was a SURPLUS?

Obama is trying to make this country a better place. Obama is trying to fix the mess that George Bush made.

2. First of all, LittleRayRay (once again, please no hard feelings. You rock.) you misspelled McCain.

Second of all, and I quote:

Palin in office?

The thought haunts my nightmares. That woman is insane. She is THE WORST possible candiate for anything. Ever.

Can you imagine if Palin would become president? So what, "Oh there would be a woman president." That is not worth the era of doom and idiocy that would fall upon these great United States of America.

She believes "Creationism should be taught alongside Evolution in the Schools." WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we living in the dark ages?! Creationism is clearly the beliefs of one religion. What would happen if they taught that? Why bother having freedom of religion at all, if the schools will just tell students, "This is what you have to believe." Do we need another Scopes Monkey Trial? Didn't we already have that? In the TWENTIES!

She wants to make a constitutional ammendment against gay marriage.

WTF???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay marriage should be legal everywhere. It's not fair. It's a form of segregation- it's like saying Blacks have to go to a seperate school. This is denying a certain group of people the American right to marry. It's the exact same thing as making a constitutional ammendment that bans people with blonde hair, or Muslims, or people who believe in Unicorns, or people who practice Wicca from marrying.

Besides that, it's bypassing the right of the state to decide whether or not gays can marry.

"Bridge To Nowhere" ring any bells?

Oh, remember during the campaign when she went to her church so that they could perform a exorsm on her to rid her of the demons that "Democratic sorcerers" placed upon her? Her church believes that she can talk "the languages of angels".

Well, at least she won't be wasteful.

Oh wait, she spent 35,000 dollars of campaign money on an outfit. What would she do with the American taxpayers money?

She seems to be a family-kind of person.

Oh wait, her teenage daughter was pregnant.

She seems to eb the worst possible person to be president, except for Georrge Bush himself.

So yeah, Obama is doing a pretty good job, and we shouldn't be swayed by these lies and half-truthes.
u cant say we cal all agree he is better then bush because he has yet to prove himself in my eyes and i liked bush

global warming is real however the green house affect is not (and yes there are sceitists who beleive that about %10 and when it comes to scietists the number of scietists who beleive something doesnt matter as long as a few do for example take string theory)

you cant blame bush for how WE spend things too much yes he might have been able to help some but not enough to be worth pointing out that he didnt because ultimately it is up to us to make the right spendoing choices

i feel that we should keep guantonomo bay open so that we CAN torture when nesseceary (would u rather one man be tortured or 100 killed? if we had captured and tortured an alkida member then maybe we could have stopped 9/11)

i alwso wouldnt mind palin as president

creationilism SHOULD be taught along side with evolution!!!! evolution in in of itself is the particular beleives of a single religion, atheism

i think we SHOULD make a constitutional amendment against gay marriages! it is a sacred joining of a man and a woman idc if there together or if the have a similiar joining but IT CANT BE CALLED MARRIAGE!!!!!

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #11
jhacksworth

lol I liked this one better locked... Too many people never read up on issues before they vote so they end up voting for stupid shit and stupid people... I'm not saying everyone in here is stupid, I'm just generalizing the society as a whole...
Old 07-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #12
Pingu
Be afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
u cant say we cal all agree he is better then bush because he has yet to prove himself in my eyes and i liked bush

global warming is real however the green house affect is not (and yes there are sceitists who beleive that about %10 and when it comes to scietists the number of scietists who beleive something doesnt matter as long as a few do for example take string theory)

you cant blame bush for how WE spend things too much yes he might have been able to help some but not enough to be worth pointing out that he didnt because ultimately it is up to us to make the right spendoing choices

i feel that we should keep guantonomo bay open so that we CAN torture when nesseceary (would u rather one man be tortured or 100 killed? if we had captured and tortured an alkida member then maybe we could have stopped 9/11)

i alwso wouldnt mind palin as president

creationilism SHOULD be taught along side with evolution!!!! evolution in in of itself is the particular beleives of a single religion, atheism

i think we SHOULD make a constitutional amendment against gay marriages! it is a sacred joining of a man and a woman idc if there together or if the have a similiar joining but IT CANT BE CALLED MARRIAGE!!!!!
Fair point but as Officelover said, I very much doubt Obama will ever be as bad as Bush.

I presume you mean that the Greenhouse effect is not linked to Global Warming which is an argument some people put forward. If you're saying that the Greenhouse effect doesn't exist then you are wrong. There is enough proof on Earth and other planets/moons to show that it does exist.

Hahaha, national debt isn't money that is spent by individuals in the country. It's by the goverment in various areas so you spending $1 on a Pepsi isn't going to contribute to the USA being $3 trillion in debt.

This argument is the most stupid argument ever and it usually made by ignorant white folk who will never be at risk of being abducted from their home, tortured and then killed without a trace. It may very well be fun for you to sit in your room and say "Yeah nevermind about all the innocent people they torture or capture" but perhaps you might want to consider the thousands of families in Afghanistan or Iraq who have had innocent loved ones taken away from them in the name of "freedom".

I know you're allowed an opinion and if you think Palin would be a good president but honestly, I fear for your country if a lot of people think that.

Athiesm isn't a religon by the way. Which class does creatioism get taught in btw in the USA? Religous Studies or Science?
Old 07-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Fair point but as Officelover said, I very much doubt Obama will ever be as bad as Bush.

I presume you mean that the Greenhouse effect is not linked to Global Warming which is an argument some people put forward. If you're saying that the Greenhouse effect doesn't exist then you are wrong. There is enough proof on Earth and other planets/moons to show that it does exist.

Hahaha, national debt isn't money that is spent by individuals in the country. It's by the goverment in various areas so you spending $1 on a Pepsi isn't going to contribute to the USA being $3 trillion in debt.

This argument is the most stupid argument ever and it usually made by ignorant white folk who will never be at risk of being abducted from their home, tortured and then killed without a trace. It may very well be fun for you to sit in your room and say "Yeah nevermind about all the innocent people they torture or capture" but perhaps you might want to consider the thousands of families in Afghanistan or Iraq who have had innocent loved ones taken away from them in the name of "freedom".

I know you're allowed an opinion and if you think Palin would be a good president but honestly, I fear for your country if a lot of people think that.

Athiesm isn't a religon by the way. Which class does creatioism get taught in btw in the USA? Religous Studies or Science?

i supportted bush until the end so saying hes as bad as bush isnt really

i mean that the green house affect as portrayed by the media doesnt exist 7yea gases are building up in our atmosphere no theyre not making a real difference in the earths tempature it is simply the earth's billion year cycle and there is nothing we can do about it

i wsnt talking about national debt i was talking about the economy

national debt is a fact of war unless u are the one supplying the others with weapons and wat not

yes i am a white man and yes i no that there will be some innocents captured but what about all the innocents in normal jail? if you want to have a system in place to catch criminals you have to be willing to acknowledge that there may be some innocents captured, i didnt say that they were doing the right thing with guantonomo bay, they should make sure they are not innocent b4 they start torturing them, but it is better then nothing!

and by deffinition atheism IS technically a religion it isnt simply a religion that does not beleive in an after life or diety. Science is taught however evolution is even a proven fact so imo if you want to teach one form of unprovable history you must teach all forms, im not saying natural selection (the key ingredient in evolution) cant be proven but you can't prove that that is the way it happened and thusly eithier it should be removed or creationalism added.

Last edited by dragonator; 07-17-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #14
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

Pingu, creatioism would be taught in religious studies. There is the separation of church and state here which bans teaching religion in a public school, so it is only taught in religious private schools. We do learn about different religions and their views in social studies classes, but its just for understanding the religion, not to actually learn the religion.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #15
Pingu
Be afraid

I see. In the UK, we have Religous Studies and Science. Christianity tends to be the main focus but Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judiasm get taught too and Creationism get's taught as well in that class.

In science then the Big Bang theory/Evolution get's taught. I personally think it's a fair balance.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk