Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2019, 02:32 PM   #1
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Default Charity gunge session ideas.

Silly bitch here. At my work we are going to do a fundraiser! I get to choose what type and What better than a gunge one. I will be volunteering as I'm running it, But I need your help/ideas

Ideas so far:
Wet Sponge toss.
Pie Toss
Gunge dunk tank
Other?

Any ideas will be helpful. Once I get one or two more, I'll set up a poll and have you vote on what we should do!

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 02:36 PM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

What about a messy race...you have to run with a bowl of gunge held above your head...

Navigate a series of obstacles and dump the gunge into a bucket at the end, go around the course 3 times with a new bowl of gunge each time, loser gets the lot dumped over their head!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 02:46 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Maybe a messy trivia show? Like people buzz in by pieing themeselves? Or getting an answer wrong earns you a pie?

Overall winner gets to gunge the losers?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 06-09-2019 at 02:51 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 02:55 PM   #4
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

A messy race with a few different events.
1) a balloon pop where the contest runs to bucket grabs a balloon and runs back then sits on the balloon filled with water/gunge.
2) Contest wears a pair of oversized pants and holds the pants open while another contest throws water balloons/eggs/sponges into the pants. The winner is the team to get the most sponges/balloons/eggs in the pants first.
3) A contest holds a bucket on their head while sitting in a sit. Contest number 2 runs back and forth with gunge/water and fills the bucket. There is a line that is marked on the container and the first team to fill the bucket wins.
4) It's a trivia game where everyone is answering questions. As a contest is answering questions, they will be pied, gunged, wetted or messed in some way to distract them while they are trying to answer the question. They have 10 seconds to answer.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:46 PM   #5
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

What about a pie/gunge toss where the amount of their donation directly effects the severity/grossness of the mess?
I.e. a shaving foam pie is $1 while a tin of beans could be $5 and a bottle of dressing $15
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #6
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Hello all just a quick update the fundraiser will be taking place on the 27th of July so any more ideas would be brilliant so please get posting

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 07-01-2019, 01:58 PM   #7
jannemannetjens

How about a pillory? People can buy eggs and pies to throw at you!

Likes: crossdressing, messy, spanking, humiliation, predicaments<3
Punishment/dislike: line writing, cornertime, parental control, public crossdressing<3
Limits: permanent harm, illigal, involving others<3

Age 28, body length 6ft4 85000grams, bi <3

Pm dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88802

anydesk 484 502 986
jannemannetjens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:49 AM   #8
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Hello again all just a quick update on what’s going to be happening so far there will definitely be a pie booth and gunge booth aswell as some silly races on space hoppers and so on

But I’m hoping to get some ideas on some more crazy stuff something different that’s not been over done at fundraisers before so if you have any ideas please post

Also I would like a few ideas on some silly challenges I can do before the event to drum up some more interest if anybody can help me out

Old 07-22-2019, 07:59 AM   #9
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Hello all the event is this Saturday so if anybody has anything to add please post

Old 07-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #10
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Unfortunately do to some unforeseen circumstances the charity event as been delayed for a couple of weeks it will now take place on the 10 of August

So if anybody as any ideas please post

Old 07-25-2019, 08:38 AM   #11
iainecgunge

You could raise awareness by wearing messy wellies in the run up, maybe custard one day, ric pudding another, beans etc.

I'm not sure on the audience but I suspect that you're a key reason why the event is themed this way, so a personal challenge as a contest might make- how many water bombs in Silly's outfit! Potentially they could be added as an add on to the clown lottery. A lucky dip where the prizes are relatively daft, they get pied, they get a bit wet, maybe go as far as gunge, they get to pie you, get you wet, win X goes at the pie booth, win X goes at the gunge booth and each go means another water bomb goes in, so you get to look after as the day goes on.

I'd also suggest that you plant the seeds of a "revenge" getting of you at the end - the cold second hand gunge etc - it relies on you having been dishing it out while dodging lots!
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fundraiser, gunge, messy, silly