Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #361
Yesno
Baby Member

It's been half a year, is something going on?
Yesno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:53 PM   #362
AshleyHope

I know..I check this thread multiple times a week, and it has been half a year since the last update, can we at least get a check in or ETA?
AshleyHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:00 AM   #363
AshleyyyHope

*bump*

Is this story going to ever be finished?
AshleyyyHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:55 AM   #364
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I have it as one of the threads i'm watching. Everytime someone posts a comment about what's going on, i get excited.. but then, it's only a comment..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #365
AshleyyyHope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
I have it as one of the threads i'm watching. Everytime someone posts a comment about what's going on, i get excited.. but then, it's only a comment..
Awww! I'm sorry. I think I know your pain haha.
AshleyyyHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #366
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Four

Chapter S-Four

Subject 6 worked quickly. Steve’s limp body was heavy, but with Obedient’s help she managed to move him to the device-filled nook.

“Let’s get him in the rack,” Subject 6 said. “Then I should be able to cut his clothes off with one of those knives.”

Obedient smiled. “Sounds like a plan.”

They worked quickly, and Steve’s body was strapped into the stretching rack, nude, with minutes to spare before the etorphin wore off.

“Excellent work, Subject 6. Now that the hotel room task is finished, there’s no need for pretense, so those clothes must be removed.”

Subject 6 stripped quickly, glad to be free of the itchy, confining garments. After folding them neatly in the corner of the nook, she turned and lifted her hair so Obedient could reaffix her collar with a soft click.

“It’s a shame about his penis,” Obedient said as she gently ran her hands down Subject 6’s sides.

“What do you mean?”

“Its size, of course. I don’t suspect it’s more than a few inches, which automatically precludes him from becoming a Subservient, even if does turn out to be Willing.”

“Does that mean he'll become a toilet, then?”

“Well, if he is Willing, that’s where he’ll start out. But with a cock like that, the best he can ever hope for is to eventually be promoted to an assistant. And if he’s Unwilling, he will almost certainly become a training tool, just like those boys you. We’ve got plenty of toilets already.”

“At any rate, that’s part of the reason we’re here—to perform his prognosis. As a Level II, it’s my job to determine if he’s Willing and provide to the Council a recommended position for him. And of course, you’re here to watch, help, and learn, because someday you’ll be doing this just like me, Dominant willing.”

“What do I need to do?”

“Just follow my lead and do everything I ask. Don’t speak unless you feel it’s appropriate. I trust you to use your good judgment.”

Subject 6, pleased at this indication of trust, smiled, her cheeks reddening slightly.

“Anyway, first order of business will be to measure his cock. We’ll have to get him hard, of course. Generally that’s either very easy—considering he’s naked in front of two sexy girls—or very hard, depending on how scared he is. Some guys totally freak. Anyway we won’t be able to tell its size for sure until he’s awake, which should be any second now—I measured the dose very precisely.”

As if on cue, Steve stirred momentarily, then snapped his eyes open.
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #367
Dareholic
getDare Addict

The long wait is over. Thanks for an update. Please Continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #368
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Four Part Two

Thank you for being so patient! I know it's been a long, long time since these updates (personal stuff had gotten in the way of writing), but I plan on rolling out a lot more very soon. Stay tuned—I really enjoy writing this!

“What … where the—where am I?” Steve said groggily. Then he spasmed, glancing around frantically as he suddenly realized his surroundings, but his bindings held fast. When he saw the girls, standing to either side of him, he screamed, but Obedient quickly grabbed one of the knives from the wall and held it to his neck. Steve shut his mouth and gulped fearfully.

“If you make another sound, I will shove this right through your neck. It would be such a waste, but I won’t hesitate to do it.” Steve’s eyes slid to Subject 6, who put on her best imitation of her trainer’s stern look.

Satisfied, Obedient returned the knife to its spot on the wall and wrung her hands. “Well, it’s not like it really matters. No one can hear you scream here, anyway.”

“Why am I here? What are you going to do to me?” Steve grew pale as he noticed the rack of toys and torture implements for the first time. “And why … her!” he gasped, nodding toward Subject 6. “You did this to me! But why are you … naked?

“Didn’t I tell you not to speak?” Obedient snapped. “From now on, you will do precisely what you are told. You’re not exactly in a position to refuse, after all. And I’m sure you do not wish to be gagged.”

Powerless, Steve remained silent as Obedient removed the electric zapper from the wall and twisted it in her hand. She dragged its tip along Steve’s bare chest, down his legs, then slowly back up his thighs. Steve groaned at the sensation but did not speak.

“Look at how easily our little captive gets excited, Subject 6, even given his situation. His body just can’t refuse a sensitive touch.” She chuckled. “And it probably doesn’t hurt that a creature like you is showing off her beautiful young body here for him.”

Subject 6 blushed but remained her composure. “But look at his cock,” she said. “It can’t be more than a few inches.”

“You’re right,” Obedient replied. She steadied the zapper against the tip of Steve’s tiny, yet very much erect cock. It stood close to his body, far closer to a knot in a tree than a mighty branch, and curved pathetically to the right.

This time it was Steve who blushed, his forehead pouring sweat. Subject 6 wasn’t sure if their captive even knew what the device was, let alone the pain it was capable of delivering, but he was noticeably fearful regardless.

“Yes, this certainly won’t do for a trainee, even if he were Willing. We don’t even need to measure it. This boy is useless.” She flicked the trigger of the electric zapper, sending an intense surge of electricity through Steve’s short, furry penis. He jerked and howled in pain, at which Obedient grabbed a rope from the wall and shoved part of it into Steve’s mouth, letting the rest hang from his drooling jowls and coil on the floor.

“Christ. I thought I told you to shut up. That should keep you quiet for now, but oh boy, is this only the beginning for you.”

Subject 6 giggled. “What a shame about his dick. Does that mean he’ll become a training tool, then?”

“That’s what I plan to recommend for him. It is a shame—for him at least—because if he were Willing and had a decent cock, I had planned to give him some pleasure today. But now none of that matters: a training tool is the only place for him in the domain of the Few.”

Clearly bewildered and confused, Steve looked at Subject 6 as if expecting sympathy or some sort of explanation. Subject 6 diverted her gaze to her trainer instead. “So, what do we do now?”

“Well, you have already finished the primary goal of your training for today, and given our captive’s cock size, there’s nothing more for you to do here. It’s almost lunchtime, so after you’ve eaten you may take the rest of the day to rest or socialize with any of the other off-duty trainees. After all, your big day is tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Obedient!” Subject 6, proud of her hard work thus far, relished the chance to have some relaxation.

“I’ve also got another surprise for you, but that will have to wait until after dinner. For now, let’s take the boy to the holding area with the other training tools until I can get approval for his position. Then, it’s off to lunch with you.”

Beaming, Subject 6 helped Obedient undo Steve’s restraints, replacing them with rope bindings around his wrists, fastened behind his back, and ankles. A mess of drool covered his chest, but Obedient did not bother removing the makeshift gag.

“Now, boy, follow me,” Obedient ordered. “Obviously, you’ll need to hop. Don’t make a noise, and don’t dare let that gag fall. Subject 6, follow behind with the zapper to make sure he doesn’t try anything stupid—and don’t be afraid to use it,” she said with a wink.

To Subject 6’s displeasure, the boy formerly called Steve provided little resistance as he was shuffled out of the torture nook. The power in her hand difficult to resist, Subject 6 would have liked to use the zapper on their captive’s pale, hairy ass a time or two. Looks like he’s already given up, she thought. Oh well. Soon enough I’ll be able to use tools like this plenty often.

Subject 6 grinned to herself as they crossed the main room in front of the training tools. Obedient led them to an empty pair of shackles, in which they quickly fastened him, his penis now hanging limp.

“Unfortunately, there are no extra headsets or blindfolds down here, but at least the rope will do to keep our new training tool quiet,” Obedient said. She shoved the rope deeper into the boy formerly called Steve’s mouth, ensuring he couldn’t produce anything but muffled murmurs. His eyes rolled back in his head as more drool poured from his jowls.

“Plus,” Subject 6 said, “I’m sure he’ll enjoy taking in the splendor of this Dungeon room as he anticipates what might happen next.”

Obedient laughed. “That’s right, my pet.” She turned to face her trainee. “Now, I’m going to take care of a few of my tasks down here, but you may head off to lunch. I suggest eating light, by the way. I’m sure you don’t want your plug to become any more uncomfortable than it already is.”

“Oh, to be honest, it was pretty bad this morning, but now I’ve forgotten I even had it in,” Subject 6 replied with a smile. “But that’s good advice; thank you.”

“Good girl,” Obedient said with a smile. “After that, go spend your free time however you wish, and I’ll be back at your cell after dinner. Remember, I’ll have a surprise for you.”

“I look forward to it. Thank you, Obedient.”

“You have done well, Subject 6. This completes your final day of training.”

Obedient offered her ass cheeks to her trainee, and Subject 6 performed the training ritual for the last time, savoring the salty taste of her trainer’s anus. She then trekked alone through the maze-like corridors of the Dungeon to join her fellow trainees in the dining hall but, not wanting to add more pressure on her butt plug than necessary and lacking hunger due to her excitement about the next day’s Ritual, decided to skip the midday meal. Instead, she returned to her cell, strode past her toilet without so much as a glance, and collapsed on her cot for glorious rest.
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)

Last edited by skjelner; 09-04-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #369
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I bet she rested good. Please continue.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 09-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #370
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Four Part Three

Subject 6 snapped awake at the sound of the dinner bell and rolled off her cot. She surveyed her cell. As always, her toilet had done an immaculate job cleaning the floor, walls, and waste grate in her absence. I’ll definitely have to remember to recommend that toilet for a promotion, she thought.

“Crouch, toilet.” Its cock cage clanked on the floor as it obeyed with haste. As Subject 6 untied her toilet’s blindfold, she thought it unusual that she had to urinate for a second time that day, considering she had skipped lunch. Must be the rum, she thought. She did her business, allowed the toilet to clean her, replaced its blindfold, then left her cell, letting the door swing shut with a clang.

Dinner was always the noisiest time of day at the Complex. Subject 6 paused and watched the line of the other female trainees from her section march down the corridor in front of her cell. Many of them looked familiar, but Subjects 111 and 118 were nowhere to be seen. Subject 6 sighed and stepped into line behind a darkly tanned girl with short, curly blond hair and thick, fatty ass which jiggled up and down as she walked. As she past her two best trainee acquaintances’ cells, Subject 6 peered into them hopefully, only to find them empty except for their toilets. They must have left earlier, she thought. Hopefully I can get a spot with them at dinner.

But to Subject 6’s disappointment, when she reached the dining hall, she found that Subject 111 and Subject 118 were already seated at full tables at the edge of the trainee section of the room. She frowned and got into the dinner line, filled a plate with ham, peas, and bread, grabbed a glass of water, then took the closest empty seat at a half-occupied table near the Level I section. Subject 6 made casual smalltalk with the other dining trainees as she ate, but pushed her plate aside halfway through her meal, not wanting to put any more pressure on her butt plug than absolutely necessary.

After quickly bussing her dishes, Subject 6 hurried back through the winding corridors toward her cell. She knew she should have been more sociable at dinner, but her excitement about the next day’s Ritual compelled her to get back to bed as quickly as possible. A full member of the Subservient Few! She could scarcely bear the wait.

“And where are you off to in such a hurry, Subject 6?”

Subject 6 stopped in her tracks at the sound of Obedient’s voice. She turned to face her trainer, who had apparently been following her from the dining hall.

“Back to my cell?”

“Is that a question, love?” Obedient snickered mockingly. “Did you forget I had a present for you tonight? You should have waited for me in the dining hall.”

Subject 6 hung her head. “I’m sorry, I forgot all about that.”

Obedient laughed again, but this time broke into a smile. “It’s OK, you have good reason to be a little scatterbrained tonight. I know you’re excited about tomorrow.” She took Subject 6 by the hand. “Follow me. I’ll take you to your surprise.”

Intrigued, Subject 6 followed her trainer down the hall past her cell, out of the trainee section, and into a stairwell she had never used before.

“Where are we going, Obedient?” Subject 6 asked as her trainer pushed open the door at the top of the stairs. They stepped into a brightly lit hallway lined with doors. “Am I even permitted to be here?”

“You are now, my pet. You see, your surprise is that you have been given a new room tonight in recognition of your completed training.”

Subject 6’s eyes grew wide. “Really?”

“Oh, yes. And here we are!” They had reached a plain-looking door near the end of the hall. Obedient eased it open and flicked a light switch. A large, white ceiling light snapped on, casting a bright radiance over the dark walls of the small room. Subject 6 noticed a mirror hanging on the wall to her right and a small bed—with a mattress!—against the back wall. Inside a tiny nook off the wall to her left stood what appeared to be a small sink, and little else.

“Now, as you are no longer a trainee but not yet a Level I, you will only be staying here for one night—assuming you are accepted into the Few tomorrow, which I’m sure you will be. After that, you will go to live with the other Level Is in the Level I section. The rooms in this hallway are traditionally used for guest rooms, but, as you can see, we also use them for members without official status, such as yourself currently.”

“I understand.” Subject 6 stepped into the room and ran her hand across the mattress. It was hard, but Subject 6 had not experienced much comfort in so long that anything would be better than the cot in her old cell.

“Also, no toilet has been ordered for this room, as you will not be needing one before the Ritual.”

“Of course,” Subject 6 said. “I am so grateful for this room—thank you, and thank the Dominant!” She leapt forward to grasp her trainer in a loving embrace. Obedient held her young trainee close, and Subject 6‘s nipples grew hard at the scratch of Obedient’s cotton top and the sweet smell of her hair.

After a long moment, Obedient pulled back and kissed Subject 6 tenderly on the lips. “You’ll do just fine tomorrow, I know it. I can’t wait to welcome you as a full Subservient.”

“Thank you, Obedient.” Subject 6 began to turn back to her bed but quickly spun back around. “Oh, there is one more thing I wanted to ask, if I may.”

“Please, go ahead,” Obedient replied kindly.

“Well, my former toilet—from my cell—provided exceptional service and performed its duties to perfection. I would like to recommend it for a promotion—it is Willing, of course.”

“Duly noted. I will inform my superiors, and we shall see what becomes of it. You have a kind heart, thinking so highly of your toilet like that. Now, get some sleep. I’ll be back in the morning to take you to the Ritual.”

Obedient started to leave.

“Wait! What about my shaving?” Subject 6 cried.

“Ah!” Obedient slapped her forehead. “How could I forget? From now on, you are required to shave yourself. All the necessary implements will be found by your sink. Be sure to do a clean job.”

“Of course, Obedient. I will ensure my body is as close to perfection as possible for the Dominant’s eyes tomorrow. I only hope she does not find me too pitiful.”

“Oh, my pet, I don’t think you should worry yourself too much.” Obedient drew Subject 6 into another embrace and kissed her softly on the head. “Now, get your shaving done and get some grand rest. You will surely need it.”

Obedient stepped into the hall and the door clicked shut. Subject 6 took a deep breath, then turned to look at herself in the mirror. Surely now that her training was complete, the Dominant would accept her body as worthy of the Few. All her hard work was about to be rewarded, and Subject 6 wanted nothing else.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #371
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great, please contiue.

Yamask

Last edited by Dareholic; 09-06-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:13 PM   #372
skjelner

Default Chapter Twelve

Glad you're enjoying the story. I always appreciate comments from whoever may be reading.

And now back to Erin!

Day III

Chapter Twelve

Erin awoke to the clanking of chains. There was a foul taste in her mouth, and it took her a moment to remember she had fallen asleep with her tongue between her best friend’s labia. Brian’s semen had congealed on her tongue and chin, and Erin’s lips felt dry and swollen: much of Isabel’s own moisture must have dried overnight. She felt her friend stirring above her and realized they were being unbound.

“Time to wake up, girls!” Chris’s voice rang out cheerfully.

Isabel’s tongue slid out of Erin’s similarly dry pussy. Her weight briefly rested painfully on one side of Erin’s ribcage until she carefully rolled off. Erin let out an exasperated moan, then sat up slowly and looked around. Chris was several feet away, winding up the chains, partially obscured by the darkness. On her other side, close by, were Brian and Mark. All three men wore dark jeans and solid T-shirts. Jason was nowhere to be seen, but Erin knew that didn’t mean he wasn’t watching. She was just thankful she wouldn’t be subject to the damage he was capable of dealing solely on a whim—for now, at least.

“Look at you bitches,” Mark said. “You’re unbound but you haven’t even tried to run.” It was true. Erin and Isabel looked at each other but said nothing.

“I think they’ve learned a little submission, don’t you think?” Chris asked as he returned from the darkness carrying a small wooden box.

“Yeah,” Brian replied, “although I think this little cunt could use some more discipline.” He stepped forward and twisted a fistful of Isabel’s hair, and she let out a yelp. “I don’t like the look in her eyes.” He shoved her face toward the ground and released her hair. “This one, though,” he continued, indicating Erin, “I think she’s given up hope.”

Brian spat in Erin’s face, but still she said nothing. She sat cross legged on the floor with her hands in her lap, wondering if what Brian said was true.

After what seemed like a long while to Erin, Isabel spoke. “Why don’t you just let us go?” she asked meekly. “How much longer can you really keep us here?”

“It’s not really any of your business,” Mark said paradoxically, “but we can keep you here as long as we’d like. No one is going to be looking for you; we’ve made sure of that.”

Mark’s words silenced Isabel. Erin was scared, though she wasn’t sure she believed him. She remembered Jason saying something about keeping her here for a “couple days”, which she was sure had been a lie, and Mark sounded similarly unconvincing. Still, was it possible her captors would somehow prevent Erin’s parents from searching for her? Or Isabel’s? They surely would be willing to pay large amounts of money to have her found if it came to that, and would never give up. Still, Erin sunk her lead lower and stared at the ground, frightened by the idea that these sick men might have hurt her parents in some way.

“Alright, that’s enough, Mark,” Brian said. “Let’s get these girls their breakfast.” Erin’s ears perked up slightly at this, as she was rather hungry, having not eaten much at all since being kidnapped, but then she quickly remembered their captors’ rule about food. She would rather starve than eat more foul food from inside someone’s body, but she knew she would be forced to eat regardless. This had become her life, at least for now.

“Chris, why don’t you show them what they’ll be eating this morning?” Brian asked. “Mark, go get the ladies some water—they’re going to need it.”

As Mark walked off into the darkness behind Erin, Chris stepped forward, opened the lid of the wooden box, and tilted it down so the girls could see inside.

“Brownies?” Isabel asked slowly. The box was filled with at least a dozen large, square brownies. Erin held her tongue, wondering whether the men planned to first shove the brownies into the girls’ asses like they had done with the oatmeal, or possibly if they had something even worse in mind.

“Yes, brownies,” Chris said. “But I believe you’ve forgotten our rule about food, Isabel.” Chris stepped closer to the girls and knelt down. Erin now noticed a slightly foul smell wafting from the box and recoiled. Chris set the box on the floor, then plucked a brownie from the top of the pile. “These are special brownies, you see,” he continued, then broke the soft, gooey brownie in half and thrust it in front of the girls in turn.

The powerful, unmistakeable stench of excrement immediately reached Erin’s nose, causing her to gag. Isabel did the same, covering her mouth as she coughed.

“It’s shit,” Isabel said.

All three men laughed. Erin saw Isabel begin to scoot backward away from Chris, when suddenly Brian knelt behind her, grabbed her arms roughly, and held her in place. Mark returned with two glasses of water, placed one beside each girl, then grabbed Erin in a similar position, though Erin had not moved an inch.

“That’s right,” Erin heard Mark say from behind her. “The brownies on the top have shit filling—oh, and don’t worry, it’s human shit—but the ones on the bottom are even more special. They’re normal brownies with a nice, thick shit coating. You’re going to love them.”

Erin was on the verge of gagging at just the thought of eating the vile brownies. She exchanged disgusted looks with Isabel before Chris spoke again. “You will each eat six brownies, three of each type. And we’ll be here the whole time to make sure you do. Oh, and don’t you dare touch those glasses until you’re finished.” Chris indicated the glasses of water beside the girls. “Right now that’s pure water, so obviously it’s not fit for you to drink yet. Got that?”

Both girls nodded their heads.

“Great!” Brian practically shouted. “Time to eat up, then!”

Last edited by skjelner; 09-08-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #373
skjelner

Default Chapter Twelve Part Two

Fair warning: this part's not for the squeamish.

“We might as well get this over with,” Erin said with resolve. This nightmare couldn’t end until they ate the shit brownies, and she figured they should do it as soon as possible.

Isabel had a terrified look on her face. She looked at Chris, who held the box steady between the girls. “Same time, then?”

“Okay,” Erin replied. She gingerly picked up a brownie from the top as Isabel did the same. She was overwhelmed by the sweetness as she places it to her lips; Erin had not eaten something sweet in days. But the facade was broken when she bit into the brownie. At first, it tasted like any normal brownie (a rather tasty one, at that), but when she reached the creamy excrement center she recoiled in disgust. It tasted similar to how the portable toilet—which was still sitting open a few feet from the girls—smelled, only far, far worse. Yet having been used to such foul experiences, such as licking Mark’s dirty asshole, Erin was able to chew quickly and swallow most of the brownie in one gulp.

Brian reached down and tweaked Erin’s nipples. “Good girl. That’s one down.”

Isabel was not having such an easy time. Erin knew her friend had never had a very strong stomach, and she indeed gagged almost immediately upon reaching her brownie’s filling and spat the half-eaten treat out. It dropped onto her thigh and bounced onto the floor.

“It’s fucking DISGUSTING!” Isabel shouted.

Erin watched Mark deliver a hard slap to Isabel’s cheek. “Do you think we give a fuck, slut? You’d better pick up the rest of that brownie and get it down. You’re lucky you’re even getting something to eat this morning at all.”

Tears welled up in Isabel’s eyes. She decided to change strategy: pinching her nose with one hand, she picked up the rest of the brownie. She gagged loudly some more but managed to choke it all down.

Erin watched through all of this, wanting to wait for her friend to finish before taking a second brownie. Isabel’s usually pale cheek had begun to turn bright red, and Erin realized the slap must have been much harder than she thought: it was difficult to watch her dainty friend take that sort of abuse.

“Alright, girls,” Chris said. “Next brownie.”

Each girl managed to eat two more brownies each with little relative trouble. The taste was awful, but Erin had learned to ignore it as best she could and concentrate on chewing quickly, swallowing as soon as possible. Isabel was clearly having more trouble, but finished each brownie soon after her friend. Thankfully, she avoided any more slaps from Mark.

But by the time there were three brownies left for each of the girls, Isabel had begun to grow noticeably more pale and had developed a sickly countenance. “Please … no more,” she pleaded. Mark replied by gripping her shoulders roughly and shoving her face down just a few inches from the brownies.

“Sorry, Izzy, but you’ve still got the best ones left.” Erin glanced at the box: all that remained were the brownies coated in what looked like a thick outer layer of feces. “And you better eat up quickly,” Mark continued. “We don’t have all day here. Well, technically we do, but if you whores don’t finish soon, there will be serious consequences.”

Not wanting to anger her captors, Erin carefully plucked one the brownies. It was sticky and slimy, and smelled far stronger than the other variety. Erin silently wondered whose shit had been used to create these foul concoctions. Jason, perhaps? One of the other guys? Or maybe someone she hadn’t even met yet? Erin decided that it didn’t really matter, and popped the entirety of the brownie into her mouth, leaving stains of excrement on her fingers.

As she chewed in disgust, Erin heard a gurgling beside her and turned to see her friend’s cheeks puff outward. Isabel bent over and heaved, splattering dark vomit onto her thighs and the floor. She coughed and heaved again, and Mark twisted her hair, turning her to face Isabel. “Aww, look guys, we have a vomiter.” Isabel moaned in discomfort.

Erin had never had a weak stomach, but the sight and stench of her friend’s fresh vomit coupled with the horrible taste of human feces coating her tongue was more than enough to trigger her own gag reflex. Feeling vomit fill her mouth, she quickly clapped one hand over her lips and managed to swallow it. But she continued to gag, struggling to keep it down, and the guys took notice.

Just then, Brian stepped between the girls, yanked his jeans down, and thrust his hard penis down Erin’s wet throat, all the way to his scrotum. “Hold her still, Mark,” he said over his shoulder, as Erin pounded furiously on his strong legs. “We’re gonna have a little fun.”

Erin gagged repeatedly on Brian’s cock, sending small spurts of vomit rushing up around it and dribbling down her chin. She knew she would throw up as soon as the penis was removed from her throat, but there was nothing she could do. Brian slid out, then quickly jumped behind Erin and pushed her toward her friend.

Immediately Erin heaved, and a large gush of vomit splattered on Isabel’s chest and stomach, while Mark held her in place. Isabel yelped in horror but could not contain herself and she began to moan and retch in response. She attempted to cover her mouth, but Mark grabbed her hands, twisted them behind her back, and pushed her forward at just the right moment, and Isabel delivered her own blast of chunky puke directly onto Erin’s face.

This was far too much for Erin, who had no control as she heaved again. Brian held her about a foot above Isabel’s lap, and Erin blew three more loads of gooey vomit onto her friend’s stomach and thighs. Isabel squirmed and shrieked in panic, but Mark’s grip wouldn’t not break, and she threw up one more time, sending trails of light-colored vomit trailing down her chin, breasts, and stomach. Erin, barely able to open her eyes from the spew coating her face, identified the stuff as the oatmeal from the previous day, and turned her head away in shame.

Brian and Mark released the girls, and they collapsed in tears, shaking uncontrollably. Erin could scarcely bear the fact that she, on top of eating shit brownies, had just thrown up, not only in front of several guys, but all over her best friend—and vice versa. Her crying fit was interrupted, however, when she felt a rough hand grab her hair and lift her head up, painfully. A hairy penis filled her vision, and she was realized Chris was ejaculating on her face. His ropes of semen were long and many, and when he had finished, he slapped Erin hard across the cheek, then wiped his vomit covered hand off on her scabby, wounded back.

“Jesus, you sluts don’t even know how to eat breakfast,” Chris said. He pushed Erin backward onto the ground and spat on her face. Humiliated, Erin glanced over to see Brian spurting his own load onto Isabel’s tear-streaked face. He finished by wiping Erin’s vomit off his penis onto Isabel’s forehead.

Brian slapped Isabel, then stepped back with a satisfied smile on his face as he tucked his dripping dick back into his jeans and zipped them. “Yes indeed, well, that’s definitely the end of breakfast for today, then. You girls will just have to go hungry. Chris, why don’t you take the brownies away. Mark? How about some water for the girls? They certainly don’t deserve it, but unfortunately they’re going to need it if we want to keep them among the living.”

Brian’s euphemistic way of speech angered Erin. It was similar to how Jason spoke, always dancing around what he really meant, trying to make things seem not as bad as they were, and always spoken with an air of enormous smugness.

“Already on it,” Mark replied. Erin realized he was ejaculating into the glasses of water she had all but forgotten about. She cringed as he mixed each drink with his hard cock, but she was utterly parched, and when Mark handed her a glass she downed it quickly, without thought. Isabel did the same, and the girls looked at each other with shared expressions of dismay, shame, and disgust. Erin couldn’t bear to see her friend in such a messy state, however, and quickly looked away.

It pained Erin to be separated so emotionally from her best friend: though they were going through the same experience, the carelessness with which their captors treated the girls’ naked bodies, genuinely objectifying them, and the similar casual openness with which Erin and Isabel were forced to treat each other had driven a wedge of shame between them. On top of that, Erin had not been able to speak openly to Isabel since their first meeting in the basement, and the lack of real communication only divided them more. She longed for them to be able to discuss their feelings about this harrowing situation, but the more Erin thought about it, the more she became convinced their captors were separating them on purpose. She truly had no hope.

Chris had returned from storing the box of brownies from wherever he had gotten it. Erin looked around to find the patch of light-soaked concrete she was sitting in was decorated with vomit splatters and chunks of partially eaten brownie. She still had the inescapably disgusting taste of excrement in her mouth, and the sight of everything around her nearly made her throw up again, but she looked up at the harsh light and concentrated on keeping it down. She wondered if it was possible that cameras were still watching them, even down here in the otherwise dark basement.

After the girls had rested a bit, Brian spoke. “So, of course you sluts know you’ll need to be punished for not finishing your breakfasts. But that was your choice to make, so we’re happy to oblige.”

In fact, the thought had not crossed Erin’s mind, but she quickly realized she should have known: her captors had always said she must finish all she was given to eat.

“Chris?” Brian continued. “What’s the first possible punishment on the list for today?”

Chris walked over to Brian and whispered in his ear.

“Ah, that’s right,” Brian smiled broadly. “This is a good one. I promise you filthy vomit whores will not enjoy it, but we certainly will.”

Last edited by skjelner; 09-13-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #374
Dareholic
getDare Addict

That sounded like a beautiful scene.

Yamask
Old 09-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #375
michelle.
Account Banned

please please carry on
michelle. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports